Page 117 of 135 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107 115 116 117 118 119 127 ... LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,925 of 3352

Thread: Vent Here , about anything

Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Whoever brought Luvs diapers and Dollar General diapers to my baby shower can go fuck themselves!!!
    I specified Huggies diapers for a reason!
    My husband sees no problems with his family's cheap ass ways.
    Luvs diapers fill up fast/leak and I already have major anxiety about changing diapers. Not to mention, my son pooped and it got in the front. No other diaper I've used did that except Luvs. I'd rather the cheap ass got us nothing at all! I'm hoping my son didn't get an infection due to poo up front.
    I'm glad I'm having no more baby showers ever.
    You sound like someone without a pot to piss in, getting mad at everyone who is trying to help you. Ever hear the term beggars cant be choosers? You're the one needing things. You're the one selling bullshit around your house to get money. Not to mention the fact, you were "hip" to the fact Luvs cause issues, yet you used them anyway? But its someone elses fault? Typical...?.

From previous posts, you and your husband sound like dirty MF's.

Quote Originally Posted by ImYurPain View Post
    You sound like someone without a pot to piss in, getting mad at everyone who is trying to help you. Ever hear the term beggars cant be choosers? You're the one needing things. You're the one selling bullshit around your house to get money. Not to mention the fact, you were "hip" to the fact Luvs cause issues, yet you used them anyway? But its someone elses fault? Typical...?.

And what she posted triggered you so much that you had to take the time to make an account and rant about someone on the interwebs that you don't know? Um, ok.

Fuck off!
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

Go fuck your self, troll.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

I truly have an amazing husband. In book collector's terms, he would be classified Fine, except......

He just dropped an entire plate of fresh minced garlic on the kitchen floor and swept it up with my new $400 vacuum cleaner!

Now, he gets major points for being in the kitchen in the first place, because he's the chef in this relationship; and he was cleaning up his own mess....

But how the feck am I going to get the smell out the vacuum?!?!
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

Holy shit $400 for a vacuum cleaner!! What are you part of the Kardashian clan?
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

Wait...I know you are a stalker troll but what is the issue with Luvs? I use them all of the time, I love them.

Quote Originally Posted by KimTisha View Post
    I truly have an amazing husband. In book collector's terms, he would be classified Fine, except......

He just dropped an entire plate of fresh minced garlic on the kitchen floor and swept it up with my new $400 vacuum cleaner!

Now, he gets major points for being in the kitchen in the first place, because he's the chef in this relationship; and he was cleaning up his own mess....

You are going to have to take it apart,wash the parts you can, but it will probably still smell. I'm sorry.

My hair constantly gets caught in the roller. Is this a common problem or am I slowly balding? I have long hair.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Look on the bright side...as long as you have that vacuum, you won't have to go to ridiculously overpriced Italian restaurants to get the yummy smell of Italian cooking.

Throw dead fish in there, you'll forget about the garlic smell.

That's the spirit!

https://smile.amazon.com/s?k=carpet+...f=nb_sb_noss_1
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

CC and I already helped her out. I know you're just trying to be helpful, but we have this taken care of.

(Seriously though, you're a good person and we could learn from your goodness, but we probably won't. It's much more fun to be cheeky.)

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    CC and I already helped her out. I know you're just trying to be helpful, but we have this taken care of.

(Seriously though, you're a good person and we could learn from your goodness, but we probably won't. It's much more fun to be cheeky.)
    Well, like my Dad, no one can tell when I'm joking... and so when I make a dead fish type suggestion people either get pissed or worse, they do it and then they're really unhappy. So I tend not to, especially online.

lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    Well, like my Dad, no one can tell when I'm joking... and so when I make a dead fish type suggestion people either get pissed or worse, they do it and then they're really unhappy. So I tend not to, especially online.

I'm sure KT knows we're joking. Lol!

Quote Originally Posted by puke View Post
    Holy shit $400 for a vacuum cleaner!! What are you part of the Kardashian clan?
    Vacuum cleaners are expensive. This is actually one of the cheaper Dysons, got it from Target. My friend spent $1,200 on a Kirby twenty years ago. I thought she was crazy at the time, but it did things I didn't know a vacuum cleaner could do - and it still works like brand new.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    You are going to have to take it apart,wash the parts you can, but it will probably still smell. I'm sorry.

My hair constantly gets caught in the roller. Is this a common problem or am I slowly balding? I have long hair.
    I have cleaned it as much as possible, only time will tell. I have long hair too, and there was plenty of it mixed in with the minced garlic. I think I'm slowly balding. I could never get away with murder because I leave too much DNA behind.

Look on the bright side...as long as you have that vacuum, you won't have to go to ridiculously overpriced Italian restaurants to get the yummy smell of Italian cooking.
    Yes, and I can stop spending insane amounts of $$$ on my favorite Yankee Candle scent!

Thank you, you are always helpful, and I suspect you are the same IRL. BTW, that spring-loaded curtain rod you found? Perfect, I bought two!
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.

I'm sure KT knows we're joking. Lol!
    See that's exactly what i'm saying. Nobody knows when I am. They either think "bitch is crazy, she thinks xx" or "well you said I should do yy and so I did and disaster ensued" So yeah.

Wait...I know you are a stalker troll but what is the issue with Luvs? I use them all of the time, I love them.

My hair is down to my butt and I have this problem, too. I shed so much.

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

I'm currently suffering from postpartum hair loss and dryness due to breastfeeding. I wish this coronavirus was over so I could get a haircut.

I cant find a bra that fits and im giving up. Im sick of buying one, going home and trying it on, and it not fitting and me having to return it. Im done.

Same thing with bathing suits. Either they are too tight or too big.

Im over this shit.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I cant find a bra that fits and im giving up. Im sick of buying one, going home and trying it on, and it not fitting and me having to return it. Im done.

Same thing with bathing suits. Either they are too tight or too big.

Im over this shit.
    The quest for the good fitting bra is real! I have issues with my straps not staying up, even with V shaped straps, because of my scoliosis and one of my shoulders being lower than the other. It's super annoying.

The quest for the good fitting bra is real! I have issues with my straps not staying up, even with V shaped straps, because of my scoliosis and one of my shoulders being lower than the other. It's super annoying.
    I have two choices straps digging in or falling off. grrr

I only do the wireless now....it's super comfy, almost like a sports bra.

My sil has some kind of magical power over exes. Why else would ex-husband #1 buy her a brand new car and take her and her three kids on a vacation?! Two of the kids aren't his.
    Meanwhile, my husband and I went on a work vacation last summer. He worked, I sat in a hotel room. My husband called me going to the hospital to give birth, a vacation.
    I hope the psychological damage she's doing to the oldest is worth it. Ex-husband #1 didn't want to be a father. He wanted to be a man child. Oldest changed his last name legally to ex-husband #2's last name.
    Now, I guess ex #1 is buying her gifts to make up for leaving and she's got a shitty minimum wage job so she's taking advantage.
    Maybe, I should've whored myself around?!

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    I have two choices straps digging in or falling off. grrr
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    I hate bras. If my ladies were smaller I would go without. My friend recommended Bali's Comfort Revolution ten years ago and I've never looked back.... most comfortable bra I've ever worn and the straps NEVER fall down.

https://www.onehanesplace.com/bali-c...efree-bra.html

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Mine is wireless too, but I need a lift, that's why I wanted to try a different bra.

Thread Information