Page 129 of 129 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 127 128 129
Results 3,201 to 3,217 of 3217

Thread: Vent Here , about anything

  1. #3201
    What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    19,917
    Rep Power
    21474864
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post


    What did you bribe them with???
    My first born. Joke's on them. They'll be waiting a while.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

  2. #3202
    Moderator puzzld's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    20,556
    Rep Power
    21474871
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

  3. #3203
    What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    19,917
    Rep Power
    21474864
    Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    Yep!
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

  4. #3204
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    21,735
    Rep Power
    21474866
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    My first born. Joke's on them. They'll be waiting a while.
    oooooh, I didn't think of that. I would even be willing to give them my 2nd born.

  5. #3205
    What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    19,917
    Rep Power
    21474864
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    oooooh, I didn't think of that. I would even be willing to give them my 2nd born.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

  6. #3206
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    21,735
    Rep Power
    21474866
    Got an email today that my passport has been approved. It's supposed to be mailed in 2-3 days....unless they experience delays it says. I'm not going to be holding my breath on those 2-3 days.

  7. #3207
    What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    19,917
    Rep Power
    21474864
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Got an email today that my passport has been approved. It's supposed to be mailed in 2-3 days....unless they experience delays it says. I'm not going to be holding my breath on those 2-3 days.
    Honestly, I wouldn't be suprised if it wasn't already in your mailbox right now. I'm happy that you at least have a bead on it though. Now you might only kill me a little bit
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

  8. #3208
    Kool-Aid Drinker curiouscat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    2,028
    Rep Power
    21474846
    Two things.

    1. Someone was transporting bees and stopped at a gas station. Some of the bees escaped (dozens) and were left behind. People were trying to find a local beekeeper that could collect the bees. The stupid gas station owner decided to kill the bees, because he was afraid they'd sting customers. WTF?! I and many others were mad. This is partially why earth and our ecosystem sucks, because of uneducated assholes. Bees don't purposefully sting people unless they're fucked with.

    2. I got a text message asking me if I was interested in a local work opportunity. I was asked to send an email. I did, but I thought it was just out of formality. The texter sent me a text back and said she'd look over it. Ok... A few days go by. Finally, she messages me and tells me they can't provide mileage reimbursement. I told her that was fine. Heard nothing back. The day before the event, I texted to ask if the positions had been filled. Silence.
    I'm not going to eager beaver myself out again for this stupid company. Next time, they can send an email. Texting (to me) implies you want me to work the event. I had some other business text me asking me if I was available. That person automatically booked me after I said I was available. Don't text me and not book me. Stupid company!
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    "he had Skittles so he could have made drugs".
    Quote Originally Posted by daisylane View Post
    Yo mama such a ho, that Foursquare has made her vag a place to "check in".

  9. #3209
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    21,735
    Rep Power
    21474866
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Two things.

    1. Someone was transporting bees and stopped at a gas station. Some of the bees escaped (dozens) and were left behind. People were trying to find a local beekeeper that could collect the bees. The stupid gas station owner decided to kill the bees, because he was afraid they'd sting customers. WTF?! I and many others were mad. This is partially why earth and our ecosystem sucks, because of uneducated assholes. Bees don't purposefully sting people unless they're fucked with.

    2. I got a text message asking me if I was interested in a local work opportunity. I was asked to send an email. I did, but I thought it was just out of formality. The texter sent me a text back and said she'd look over it. Ok... A few days go by. Finally, she messages me and tells me they can't provide mileage reimbursement. I told her that was fine. Heard nothing back. The day before the event, I texted to ask if the positions had been filled. Silence.
    I'm not going to eager beaver myself out again for this stupid company. Next time, they can send an email. Texting (to me) implies you want me to work the event. I had some other business text me asking me if I was available. That person automatically booked me after I said I was available. Don't text me and not book me. Stupid company!
    1. I wish these morons would leave bees alone. There are plenty of people who will come out, for no charge, and relocate the bees. And as you said, they're not going to just attack for no reason. Ugh.

    2. I'm sorry. People suck. If they send you another opportunity reply and say yes, and then change your mind at the last minute, lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Honestly, I wouldn't be suprised if it wasn't already in your mailbox right now. I'm happy that you at least have a bead on it though. Now you might only kill me a little bit
    You called them and convinced them to finish it so we could still be friends, didn't you? Thank you !

  10. #3210
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    21,735
    Rep Power
    21474866
    Not a vent, but since I started it here I will finish it in this thread...my passport finally arrived today! It took 3 and a half months from the day I mailed the first one that got lost in the mail. (there's the vent, lol)

  11. #3211
    What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    19,917
    Rep Power
    21474864
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Not a vent, but since I started it here I will finish it in this thread...my passport finally arrived today! It took 3 and a half months from the day I mailed the first one that got lost in the mail. (there's the vent, lol)
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

  12. #3212
    Romulus Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    12,904
    Rep Power
    21474857
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Not a vent, but since I started it here I will finish it in this thread...my passport finally arrived today! It took 3 and a half months from the day I mailed the first one that got lost in the mail. (there's the vent, lol)
    Great news!

    "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

  13. #3213
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    21,735
    Rep Power
    21474866
    I got a letter from the US State Department today. They sent me back the voided check that I sent in with the 1st passport renewal (and passport that I had to report stolen) back in June. So they did receive it. Not sure if the had it all this time, or if the post office had it and finally found it and forwarded it, but either way I am less than impressed.

  14. #3214
    Senior Member captainjillian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dallas, Texas
    Posts
    2,019
    Rep Power
    21474849
    Here's a vent, I found injectable ivermectin at my parent's house and they have no livestock.

    Honestly, I've given up and have just accepted they might die.


    I never try anything, I just do it. Wanna try me?

  15. #3215
    Romulus Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    12,904
    Rep Power
    21474857
    Quote Originally Posted by captainjillian View Post
    Here's a vent, I found injectable ivermectin at my parent's house and they have no livestock.

    Honestly, I've given up and have just accepted they might die.
    They are shooting that shit up? Yeah they may die.

    I knew they didnt really use it in small animal medicine, so I looked it up, and its used for livestock.
    Last edited by Angiebla; 10-28-2021 at 08:15 AM.

    "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

  16. #3216
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    21,735
    Rep Power
    21474866
    Quote Originally Posted by captainjillian View Post
    Here's a vent, I found injectable ivermectin at my parent's house and they have no livestock.

    Honestly, I've given up and have just accepted they might die.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    They are shooting that shit up? Yeah they may die.

    I knew they didnt really use it in small animal medicine, so I looked it up, and its used for livestock.
    Back in the day out on Texas our vet was the typical farmer type vet. When you went to the vet there might be a bull or a horse there to be seen, as well as the usual dogs and cats. That is the only time I have ever seen injectable ivermectin. They had it in a little refrigerator in the lobby but it was for the large livestock. Ivermectin is in the heartworm preventatives that you give your dog every month, but in really small doses...that's not what the RWNJ's want. They want the super strong, knock worms out of a 2200lb bull, type of stuff.

    Jillian, I'm sorry you're having to deal with this. This is just one of the reasons I had to cut my whole family in TX off. They are crazy with all of this stuff.

  17. #3217
    Romulus Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    12,904
    Rep Power
    21474857
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Back in the day out on Texas our vet was the typical farmer type vet. When you went to the vet there might be a bull or a horse there to be seen, as well as the usual dogs and cats. That is the only time I have ever seen injectable ivermectin. They had it in a little refrigerator in the lobby but it was for the large livestock. Ivermectin is in the heartworm preventatives that you give your dog every month, but in really small doses...that's not what the RWNJ's want. They want the super strong, knock worms out of a 2200lb bull, type of stuff.

    Jillian, I'm sorry you're having to deal with this. This is just one of the reasons I had to cut my whole family in TX off. They are crazy with all of this stuff.
    I dont know why they dont get COVID is a virus and not a parasite!

    "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •