Page 130 of 135 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 128 129 130 131 132 ... LastLast
Results 3,226 to 3,250 of 3352

Thread: Vent Here , about anything

Quote Originally Posted by jennafyre View Post
    Maybe he was trying to teach them a valuable lesson? And of course wanted the extra cuddles :)

Years ago I worked at a group home with autistic adults. I briefly subbed in for another organization that was short on staff. In this home, there was a resident who was elderly, immobile, blind and hearing impaired. Her file warned that she could be violent and would often bite staff during meal times. Well it didn't take me long to figure out why: while feeding her, the staff would talk to each other, telling stories and never pay attention to what they were doing. She would be waiting for a spoonful and searching with her mouth to no avail. Often times staff would not even be looking and food would get all over her face. So...she bit them. Fucking right I would too. I just hated that her file made her sound violent but it was the stupid staff that created the situation. She never bit me :) I had conversations with her every shift even though she couldn't hear me or respond.
    OMG that is so sad!! I really hate people sometimes....okay, most of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jennafyre View Post
    Maybe he was trying to teach them a valuable lesson? And of course wanted the extra cuddles :)

Years ago I worked at a group home with autistic adults. I briefly subbed in for another organization that was short on staff. In this home, there was a resident who was elderly, immobile, blind and hearing impaired. Her file warned that she could be violent and would often bite staff during meal times. Well it didn't take me long to figure out why: while feeding her, the staff would talk to each other, telling stories and never pay attention to what they were doing. She would be waiting for a spoonful and searching with her mouth to no avail. Often times staff would not even be looking and food would get all over her face. So...she bit them. Fucking right I would too. I just hated that her file made her sound violent but it was the stupid staff that created the situation. She never bit me :) I had conversations with her every shift even though she couldn't hear me or respond.
    That's horrendous! I'm glad that she had you instead for a while. Humans can really suck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

My friend recommended this forum to me, he said you can discuss anything here. I have had a difficult time with Covid-19. Anyone want a long trip, away from this chaotic world?

Quote Originally Posted by Warker007 View Post
    My friend recommended this forum to me, he said you can discuss anything here. I have had a difficult time with Covid-19. Anyone want a long trip, away from this chaotic world?
    Welcome, Warker! I'm sorry to hear that, I think pretty much everyone here as been affected in some way or another by Covid. It's hard to believe almost 2 years in and we are still dealing with this!

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

WELCOME WARKER! Our city is getting ridiculous with cases. I'm with you. Where are we escaping to??

Welcome!!!!!

Welcome new person!!!!!

ETA: you can talk about anything you want here, thats why I love it here. We sometimes get random in threads.
    Last edited by Angiebla; 12-13-2021 at 04:37 PM.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

My son got his first haircut today without me being there. My husband said it was just a trim and not a haircut so it doesn't count.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

My son got his first haircut today without me being there. My husband said it was just a trim and not a haircut so it doesn't count.
    Not cool!

I don't have children, but to the best of my knowledge the first haircut is a big deal. Just like baby's first steps. I'd be fucking pissed. What was his reasoning for hiding it from you? I mean, you would think that even if he didn't know it was a big deal that he would mention taking him for a haircut.

Aww Im sorry

If it makes you feel any better they are usually terrible for their first few cuts.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    That totally sucks. I am sorry!

Last edited by puzzld; 05-10-2022 at 05:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pokies111 View Post
    I used to love computer games. It took me a lot of time, effort and energy. Right now, games that make money are important to me. But we are living in a very difficult time right now. It is difficult to feel or explain, but we are all now in some kind of constant negativity. For what? Why? Unclear. I can say that online games help me relax, free Australian pokies https://pokieslab.com/ Pokieslab to be more precise. Have you tried playing their games? for example Dragon link, or Indian Dreaming or Big Red? Try it, it will help you earn money, as there are free games and many bonuses and winnings, well, you will be distracted from the negative and such not always pleasant reality.With Dragon link I made about 1000 Australian dollars. And now for me it is very big money. In Big Red I received even more bonuses. It works very cool. And earnings are real and money can be easily withdrawn. Try it.
    Peace to all of us, friends! And good luck. Good luck.

Why did you ban someone trying to give us money winning capabilities? They just wanted us to be distracted from the negative and win about 1000 Australian dollars..

Why did you ban someone trying to give us money winning capabilities? They just wanted us to be distracted from the negative and win about 1000 Australian dollars..
    I'm just a fun ruiner I guess!
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    I'm just a fun ruiner I guess!

Can anyone do their job these days?

I have a rental house that the tenants moved out of June 30th, and I set the water up in my name with a start date of July 1st. I explicitly told them to mail it to my home, not the rental house. This has has been empty before, and the bill went to my home during this time, and the clerk noted this and asked if that's how I wanted it this time. I told her yes. Fast forward 5 weeks and I realized that during the covid time I never received a water bill. I drove over to the rental house and went to the communal mail boxes, and sure enough, they mailed two bills to the house address. The turn-on fee bill will be late tomorrow, and they will add 50 bucks to it. I am so over no one doing their job correctly

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post

I have a rental house that the tenants moved out of June 30th, and I set the water up in my name with a start date of July 1st. I explicitly told them to mail it to my home, not the rental house. This has has been empty before, and the bill went to my home during this time, and the clerk noted this and asked if that's how I wanted it this time. I told her yes. Fast forward 5 weeks and I realized that during the covid time I never received a water bill. I drove over to the rental house and went to the communal mail boxes, and sure enough, they mailed two bills to the house address. The turn-on fee bill will be late tomorrow, and they will add 50 bucks to it. I am so over no one doing their job correctly
    Even if you call again, you know they will send the bill to the wrong address again.

So frustrating. I am sorry.

How frustrating! I deal with that all the time at work. We have a PO Box as our mailing address, and people still constantly mail things to our physical address. I just don't get what is so difficult to understand!

My library is holding a $5 book bag sale. Fill up a bag full of books for $5. Years previously on the last day, you could browse, pick up books, decide if you want to fork over $5 to fill up a bag. Well this year, they told me you want to come in, you have to pay $5. You can't browse first.
    That left a sour taste in my mouth since this is the first time they imposed a stupid rule. I left on principle.
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

My library is holding a $5 book bag sale. Fill up a bag full of books for $5. Years previously on the last day, you could browse, pick up books, decide if you want to fork over $5 to fill up a bag. Well this year, they told me you want to come in, you have to pay $5. You can't browse first.
    That left a sour taste in my mouth since this is the first time they imposed a stupid rule. I left on principle.
    Did you squeeze all the books last year and not buy them, and now they are trying to discourage that?!

Good for you for leaving. I would have done the same.

Decluttering and getting the house ready to move is stressful. I cant really get shit done when I have to wait for the contractor to do the drywall and im entertaining a kid all day.

Thread Information