Page 134 of 134 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 132 133 134
Results 3,326 to 3,334 of 3334

Thread: Vent Here , about anything

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    RBW ~ thrilled the telehealth visit went well.

Nic ~ your hurricane is wreaking havoc on my family in Jacksonville/St. Augustine.

Sending good vibes to all in the path of the hurricane! We were supposed to have our first "real" snow of the year, called for up to 10-12 inches of snow. Hmm, we have Friday off, and if it hits Wen. night... maybe a long quiet weekend. Well, it started raining late Tuesday. Placed a nice base coat of rain, then sleet, and by yesterday morning the roads were TERRIBLE, but nothing they'd call of work or school for. Left work last night, and skated across the parking lot. Nearly froze chipping the car out of the ice. The trip home was twice as long and 4 times as nerve-wracking as usual. Left the sound on my phone on so the call closing the campus could come thru. No joy. Only got a skiff of snow on top of the ice. Roads are "okish" So here we are. MOOO. But at least we don't have to shovel.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post

Nic ~ your hurricane is wreaking havoc on my family in Jacksonville/St. Augustine.
    Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    Sending good vibes to all in the path of the hurricane! We were supposed to have our first "real" snow of the year, called for up to 10-12 inches of snow. Hmm, we have Friday off, and if it hits Wen. night... maybe a long quiet weekend. Well, it started raining late Tuesday. Placed a nice base coat of rain, then sleet, and by yesterday morning the roads were TERRIBLE, but nothing they'd call of work or school for. Left work last night, and skated across the parking lot. Nearly froze chipping the car out of the ice. The trip home was twice as long and 4 times as nerve-wracking as usual. Left the sound on my phone on so the call closing the campus could come thru. No joy. Only got a skiff of snow on top of the ice. Roads are "okish" So here we are. MOOO. But at least we don't have to shovel.
    The hurricane is causing big damage on Volusia's coast due to the previous erosion from Ian. It is taking down houses and they are worried about the condos in that area. They also think some hotels are going to go. Hope your family is safe! We got the worst of it last night, and hopefully the rest of it should be moving out in the next 8 hours or so.

Puzz-Sorry you had to go into work. I do not miss dealing with snow and ice. Driving in that is so nerve-wracking!

Oops, my bad.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

In all seriousness, I hope everyone stays safe there!

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    Wow, snow???

Wow, snow???
    Well yeah. It's Fall after all! Some of the worst snow and cold we've ever seen has been in October and November, not as bad as March and April, but still.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    The hurricane is causing big damage on Volusia's coast due to the previous erosion from Ian. It is taking down houses and they are worried about the condos in that area. They also think some hotels are going to go. Hope your family is safe! We got the worst of it last night, and hopefully the rest of it should be moving out in the next 8 hours or so.

Puzz-Sorry you had to go into work. I do not miss dealing with snow and ice. Driving in that is so nerve-wracking!
    I'm secretly hoping I won't have to go to Gainesville, this Saturday, due to the hurricane.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

I'm secretly hoping I won't have to go to Gainesville, this Saturday, due to the hurricane.
    It looks like the weather will drastically improve by then. Go Gators!!!

Thread Information