Page 79 of 135 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79 80 81 89 129 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,975 of 3352

Thread: Vent Here , about anything

Re: Vent Here , about anything

So I just had the BEST weekend ever, followed by some really shitty news.

My best friends dad is going to die tomorrow, he went into a coma a few days ago. I just found out from my parents minutes ago. My best friend never told me and he's not answering my calls to his cell. This sucks. His dad went into a coma, no idea how, my guess is a stroke he's had quite a few of those. They told me his body is rejecting the feeding tube and he's expected to die tomorrow or the next day.

My friend who is typically one of the strongest guys I know hasn't been able to call and tell me. I feel awful, I just hung out with his dad a couple weeks ago. He was smoking a joint and we watched wrath of khan together. After his last stroke he went deaf and lost a ton of weight but still had an undeniably upbeat attitude. Damn man, I loved that guy, I can't even imagine what my friend is going through.

The weird part is my dad went and saw my friend at his place of employment to talk to him. I can't believe he's still working.
    http://formspring.me/atm142 - To stare into the abyss is to invite the abyss to stare into you.

[quote author=atm142 link=topic=17550.msg1324135#msg1324135 date=1246843971]

My best friends dad is going to die tomorrow, he went into a coma a few days ago. I just found out from my parents minutes ago. My best friend never told me and he's not answering my calls to his cell. This sucks. His dad went into a coma, no idea how, my guess is a stroke he's had quite a few of those. They told me his body is rejecting the feeding tube and he's expected to die tomorrow or the next day.

My friend who is typically one of the strongest guys I know hasn't been able to call and tell me. I feel awful, I just hung out with his dad a couple weeks ago. He was smoking a joint and we watched wrath of khan together. After his last stroke he went deaf and lost a ton of weight but still had an undeniably upbeat attitude. Damn man, I loved that guy, I can't even imagine what my friend is going through.

The weird part is my dad went and saw my friend at his place of employment to talk to him. I can't believe he's still working.
    [/quote]
    I'm so sorry 
    But yeah, some people are like that - they have to keep on going or else they'll go crazy.

When we got home from the hospital, after they pronounced my dad, my mum jumped right on the dishes.  My husband was like "mimz, don't worry about the damn dishes!  I'll do them!"  She said, "If I don't do them, I'll go out of my fucking mind".
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

[quote author=atm142 link=topic=17550.msg1324135#msg1324135 date=1246843971]

[/quote]

sometimes working is the best thing you can do.  it helps some people to stay busy. 

[quote author=filthy gorgeous link=topic=17550.msg1323205#msg1323205 date=1246765111]
    They are very unreasonable. They treat my step-sister like a Queen because she is always threatening to take her daughter away so my mum and my step-dad won't be able to see her kids. So, everything ends up my fault, and I think it's because they don't think I'd do that to them. I am just sick of double standards. My kid gets the alcohol poured on her, and my step-sister comes out smelling roses.

I want to break something. It's so frustrating. Why can't people see it when they're so so wrong?

Thank you for agreeing with me. I knew that I wasn't crazy for reacting how I did. I didn't throw alcohol on anyone and I get the shit end of the stick.  :2angry:
    [/quote]

Well...I can totally relate.  My family might have a little gentler approach but yeah.  My little brother has always had all the breaks in our family and then when he married and started having children, even more so.  My parents have given him thousands of dollars to bail him out whenever he gets in financial trouble but let me get my car repo'd once!  ...and I could go on on about other things as well...but I won't cuz it's pointless.  I'm not saying they owe me anything but like you said...it's the double standards that make it so shitty!   
    ALWAYS DO RIGHT.  THIS WILL GRATIFY SOME PEOPLE AND ASTONISH THE REST. ~Mark Twain~

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=17550.msg1323400#msg1323400 date=1246798111]
      Hope she never comes to my house.
    [/quote]

I know, right? I mean I understand she just lost her husband and she is taking it really hard. The first night he was in the ICU was the first time in 46 years they had not slept in the same place. And she really is the sweetest woman ever, she really would giive anyone the shirt off her back but damn, I just could not take anymore and felt so horrible as soon as it came out of my mouth. I was proud of myself I refrained so long.

Little side note. Gregory put a Power Ranger in Granpa's coffin so he would have something to play with in heaven. 

So, I feel like a horrible mom. I fucking lost it today and spanked my kid (something I almost never do) in front of the entire neighborhood. She pushed her 3 year old sister down, and got sent to her room for 15 minutes. She came out of her room and punched me in the face and called me a fucking bitch. I sent her back to her room and went outside the door to smoke a cigarette (no smoking inside). She came to the door (I was sitting on the steps) said "I love you mommy". She then jumped on my back, wrapped her hands around my neck and started choking me. Then she grabbed my by my hair with one hand and started kicking me in the back saying "Bitch I hope you fall down the steps". I got her her off my hair and she lay on the ground kicking the shit out of my shins. I lost it. I spanked her. I am a bad mom. I hate my life sometimes. After that she ran in the house and locked me out, I didn't even spank her hard. Ten minutes later she forgot about the entire incident, didn't remember kicking my ass or the spanking. I feel like the worse mom ever. I lost my cool but damnit, it is hard when someone is actually hurting you. I am covered in bruises that I don't even know how to explain ( I hate telling people my kid beat my ass because they either think I am a fucking pussy or she is bat shit crazy) and mentally I feel broken.

Happy fucking weekend!! WHOOOOOOOO!

Indooroopilly, Queensland, Australia, Australia

:( I wish I could make it better Ivanna.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cap-n Meow
    TPT is more caramel. She's sweet and so smooth she'll slide a finger in your butthole.

[quote author=IvannaTrailer link=topic=17550.msg1324252#msg1324252 date=1246850796]
    So, I feel like a horrible mom. I fucking lost it today and spanked my kid (something I almost never do) in front of the entire neighborhood. She pushed her 3 year old sister down, and got sent to her room for 15 minutes. She came out of her room and punched me in the face and called me a fucking bitch. I sent her back to her room and went outside the door to smoke a cigarette (no smoking inside). She came to the door (I was sitting on the steps) said "I love you mommy". She then jumped on my back, wrapped her hands around my neck and started choking me. Then she grabbed my by my hair with one hand and started kicking me in the back saying "Bitch I hope you fall down the steps". I got her her off my hair and she lay on the ground kicking the shit out of my shins. I lost it. I spanked her. I am a bad mom. I hate my life sometimes. After that she ran in the house and locked me out, I didn't even spank her hard. Ten minutes later she forgot about the entire incident, didn't remember kicking my ass or the spanking. I feel like the worse mom ever. I lost my cool but damnit, it is hard when someone is actually hurting you. I am covered in bruises that I don't even know how to explain ( I hate telling people my kid beat my ass because they either think I am a fucking pussy or she is bat shit crazy) and mentally I feel broken.

Happy fucking weekend!! WHOOOOOOOO!
    [/quote]

I Know She's Handicapped, But She ASKED To Be Spanked
    Oh God, Stop The Voices *SCREAM*

[quote author=MrBoddy2005 link=topic=17550.msg1324526#msg1324526 date=1246884207]
    I Know She's Handicapped, But She ASKED To Be Spanked
    [/quote]

Nah. She just fucking loses it and cannot control herself at all. Sometimes when she beats the fuck out of me she cries "Im sorry mommy. I'm so sorry. I don't want to hurt you." She has little to know impulse control and risperdal is pretty much NOT fucking working anymore to help control her "episodes".

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar

[quote author=IvannaTrailer link=topic=17550.msg1324527#msg1324527 date=1246884442]
    Nah. She just fucking loses it and cannot control herself at all. Sometimes when she beats the fuck out of me she cries "Im sorry mommy. I'm so sorry. I don't want to hurt you." She has little to know impulse control and risperdal is pretty much NOT fucking working anymore to help control her "episodes".
    [/quote]

you can't be expected to control all of your impulses either, ivanna.  there's only so much a person can take.  you're not a bad mom. 
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

ivanna, you are not a bad mom.  i grew up being spanked on occasion and i always deserved.  my mom isn't a bad mom just because she lost her cool every now and again, she's human.  and so are you, so don't try and hold yourself to standards that are unatainable.    your kids are so so so lucky to have you.

[quote author=IvannaTrailer link=topic=17550.msg1324527#msg1324527 date=1246884442]
    [/quote]

I'm so sorry Ivanna. You are NOT a bad mom (that would make me one too :lol:) I know exactly how you feel. I finally broke down in November and put my daughter on Abilify, tried risperdal 5 years ago and all it did was make her sleepy and fat, so I took her off and didn't try anything else. I was sick of being hit, kicked, etc when she'd get frustrated. I always had bruises and felt guilty for spanking her, but it kind of calmed her down, if that makes any sense. It (Abilify) has done wonders for her. Maybe one fit a month rather than almost daily since then and she has been able to sit and attend to her workjobs at school. Maybe something to mention to her doctor.

fuck psycho shannon.  and fuck rapists, too.  fuck them all. 

:2angry:

why do i know so many great people who insist on making/keeping friends with scum of the earth? 

[quote author=krissipops link=topic=17550.msg1324661#msg1324661 date=1246899705]
    I'm so sorry Ivanna. You are NOT a bad mom (that would make me one too :lol:) I know exactly how you feel. I finally broke down in November and put my daughter on Abilify, tried risperdal 5 years ago and all it did was make her sleepy and fat, so I took her off and didn't try anything else. I was sick of being hit, kicked, etc when she'd get frustrated. I always had bruises and felt guilty for spanking her, but it kind of calmed her down, if that makes any sense. It (Abilify) has done wonders for her. Maybe one fit a month rather than almost daily since then and she has been able to sit and attend to her workjobs at school. Maybe something to mention to her doctor.
    [/quote]

This is the most horrible thing I have ever said or thought, but right now, I miss the quanfacine and prozac combo from last summer. She didn't kick my ass for like 6 weeks. She was too tired. I hated her so tired all she did was lay on the couch and watch sponge bob. Right now though, as I am getting the shit kicked out of me daily, I miss it.

Ivonna, I don't think you're a bad mother.  My mother used to spank me as a kid and I don't think less of her or hate her for it.  You're allowed to lose your cool.  You didn't pick her up and shake her, you didn't slap her in the face or punch her or anything like that.  Kids have been getting spanked since the dawn of time.  Frankly, I wish more parents would spank their kids.  Maybe they'd listen.

sucks to your ass-mar Nancy Drew's Avatar

[quote author=emmieslost link=topic=17550.msg1324530#msg1324530 date=1246884556]
    ivanna, you are not a bad mom.  i grew up being spanked on occasion and i always deserved.  my mom isn't a bad mom just because she lost her cool every now and again, she's human.  and so are you, so don't try and hold yourself to standards that are unatainable.    your kids are so so so lucky to have you.
    [/quote]This. Seriously, Ivanna. You are doing the best you can, and I think you are amazing.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    oMG, yeah, no, AMY is in no way superior to Tara. Never.

[quote author=IvannaTrailer link=topic=17550.msg1324736#msg1324736 date=1246905286]
    This is the most horrible thing I have ever said or thought, but right now, I miss the quanfacine and prozac combo from last summer. She didn't kick my ass for like 6 weeks. She was too tired. I hated her so tired all she did was lay on the couch and watch sponge bob. Right now though, as I am getting the shit kicked out of me daily, I miss it.
    [/quote]

Maybe she NEEDS some meds.  Maybe not as heavily dosed as last summer but something to help her control her anger.  If she feels bad after hurting you that means she does know right from wrong and may need something to calm her so before she rages she may be relaxed enough to listen to why what she is about to do is wrong and will hurt mommy.

I don't want anyone preaching to me about medicating kids.  I'm just grasping at straws here and looking for some releif for Ivanna.  When the child is so out of control it's no good for her either.  I wish I lived closer and could give you a couple of hours off so you could chill. 
    Quote Originally Posted by angelaiscaustic View Post
    I mean I spent most V days drunk, but that's because I'm a lush, not bc I was bitter haha

[quote author=TinkerBelly link=topic=17550.msg1324819#msg1324819 date=1246914308]
    Maybe she NEEDS some meds.  Maybe not as heavily dosed as last summer but something to help her control her anger.  If she feels bad after hurting you that means she does know right from wrong and may need something to calm her so before she rages she may be relaxed enough to listen to why what she is about to do is wrong and will hurt mommy.

I don't want anyone preaching to me about medicating kids.  I'm just grasping at straws here and looking for some releif for Ivanna.  When the child is so out of control it's no good for her either.  I wish I lived closer and could give you a couple of hours off so you could chill.   
    [/quote]

She is on risperdal. She has a lot of medication restrictions though. Everything either has to be liquid form or easily dissolved into water to through a mickey button feeding tube. Also, because of her lung disease, she cannot take anything that may decrease respirations.

[quote author=IvannaTrailer link=topic=17550.msg1324822#msg1324822 date=1246914446]
    She is on risperdal. She has a lot of medication restrictions though. Everything either has to be liquid form or easily dissolved into water to through a mickey button feeding tube. Also, because of her lung disease, she cannot take anything that may decrease respirations.
    [/quote]

Danielle's Abilify is the melty [disintegrating (sp)] type. She doesn't swallow tablets well. It also helps that you can only get them (melty ones) in 10 mg and she takes 5 mg a day, so I have a stockpile since we are now on medical coupons for the $50 month prescription copay since they don't have a generic form.

Here's a link for side effects.
    http://www.drugs.com/sfx/abilify-discmelt-side-effects.html#system_26313

[quote author=krissipops link=topic=17550.msg1324858#msg1324858 date=1246916651]
    Danielle's Abilify is the melty [disintegrating (sp)] type. She doesn't swallow tablets well. It also helps that you can only get them (melty ones) in 10 mg and she takes 5 mg a day, so I have a stockpile since we are now on medical coupons for the $50 month prescription copay since they don't have a generic form.

Here's a link for side effects.
    http://www.drugs.com/sfx/abilify-discmelt-side-effects.html#system_26313
    [/quote]

Ivanna's daughter can't swallow at all.  I remember ice cream being a problem.

Ivanna, honestly, most people couldn't do what you do.  Please cut yourself a little bit of slack.  You are only one person.  You have other kids.  You are doing the best that you can, and better than other people could or would do.  I'm sorry things are so tough with your kid. 

So all I ever hear is that I am too antisocial and I don't let the kids get out enough blah blah blah. This summer, I have let them play with other kids more. You wanna know what playing with other kids gets you? FUCKING GODDAMN HEAD LICE. 

[quote author=IvannaTrailer link=topic=17550.msg1324996#msg1324996 date=1246924389]
    So all I ever hear is that I am too antisocial and I don't let the kids get out enough blah blah blah. This summer, I have let them play with other kids more. You wanna know what playing with other kids gets you? FUCKING GODDAMN HEAD LICE. 
    [/quote]

:(    after my stepdaughter gave me headlice i still wash my hear with tea tree oil every day.  good luck, that fucking sucks.  as if you don't have enough to deal with. 

I don't know how to quote twice, so to Peavy's post, these just dissolve on the tongue or in water. That's why I mentioned them. Maybe that would work???????

[quote author=IvannaTrailer link=topic=17550.msg1324996#msg1324996 date=1246924389]
    [/quote]

Yeah, I'm now on my neighbors shit list because after 17 straight days of just me and Bump 24 hours a day I flipped out. Big Time! I don't socialize. VERY ANTISOCIAL, it's hard to do with special needs kids. I don't do the drama (and these people have DRAMA!) and I'm sick of you allowing your kid to come scream Kree and bang on my front door or back fence numerous times a day to come over and play. My daughter doesn't play with other kids so it's just me chasing after your kid in my house and you are off smoking pot or kicking it.   I guess it's not as bad as head lice though but then again on a good note, they aren't speaking to me....... :-)

[quote author=krissipops link=topic=17550.msg1325161#msg1325161 date=1246931000]
    I don't know how to quote twice, so to Peavy's post, these just dissolve on the tongue or in water. That's why I mentioned them. Maybe that would work???????

Yeah, I'm now on my neighbors shit list because after 17 straight days of just me and Bump 24 hours a day I flipped out. Big Time! I don't socialize. VERY ANTISOCIAL, it's hard to do with special needs kids. I don't do the drama (and these people have DRAMA!) and I'm sick of you allowing your kid to come scream Kree and bang on my front door or back fence numerous times a day to come over and play. My daughter doesn't play with other kids so it's just me chasing after your kid in my house and you are off smoking pot or kicking it.   I guess it's not as bad as head lice though but then again on a good note, they aren't speaking to me....... :-)
    [/quote]

[quote author=IvannaTrailer link=topic=17550.msg1325166#msg1325166 date=1246931500]

[/quote]

I could dissolve it in water. I will def have to ask her psych about it. I am pretty horribly anti-social. I generally hate people, especially the people I live by. There is always dumb fucking drama around here.

Thread Information