Page 128 of 135 FirstFirst ... 28 78 118 126 127 128 129 130 ... LastLast
Results 3,176 to 3,200 of 3352

Thread: Vent Here , about anything

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I wear shorts all the time if I am not doing something business related, but otherwise it's pants for me. I'm not a dressy type of girl. But I do shave my legs every.single.day. I can't stand the way my legs feel if I don't shave them.

Puzz, did you check the laundry hampers and see if someone put them back in there? Maybe they fell on the ground or got something spilled on them and just went back into the laundry cycle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't legs every day and still wear shorts because I honestly don't care what others think. Nobody gets close enough to me to see it anyway. The dogs don't mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    The only thing I have to shave every day is my underarms. If I don't they feel prickly and I hate that feeling. My legs are different - the older I get the less hair I have on them, and it doesn't get prickly so it doesn't bother me.
    I used to shave and wear nylons if I was going to wear anything that looked like a dress/skirt/skorts. But first I gave up the nylons, then after I went on the cancer meds most of my body hair disappeared (just lost some of my head hair) so for a while there my legs and pits were clean as an 8 year old... and I didn't need to shave. Now, ten years later the hair is back and I just don't care.... It's not nearly as heavy as it once was and who cares? I go bare-legged and fuzzy
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

I only wear capris...i havent worn shorts in several years...I shave about every 2 days.

I have had a pair of underwear or a bra go missing but not 18 skorts! Thats ridiculous! I would be pissed.

BITD I dated someone from Ireland - "Black Irish" a mix of Spanish and Irish, pail skin and jet black hair and blue eyes. She didn't shave her pits or legs. I thought it was pretty hot because it was different and she didn't give a shit what people thought. She had a thick mop of jet black hair that I could get lost in. When we got drunk I could barely understand a thing she said because of her accent. I think she was the only woman I ever loved...

So, hairy pits and legs isn't a deal breaker for me. :D

Quote Originally Posted by DevilzAdvocate View Post
    BITD I dated someone from Ireland - "Black Irish" a mix of Spanish and Irish, pail skin and jet black hair and blue eyes. She didn't shave her pits or legs. I thought it was pretty hot because it was different and she didn't give a shit what people thought. She had a thick mop of jet black hair that I could get lost in. When we got drunk I could barely understand a thing she said because of her accent. I think she was the only woman I ever loved...

So, hairy pits and legs isn't a deal breaker for me. :D
    Have you tried to look her up and rekindle the fire?

Have you tried to look her up and rekindle the fire?
    Nope. She was raised Catholic and her parents still lived in Ireland and her dad was somehow involved with "the Troubles." I was raised Protestant so there was too much drama. Her dad refused to meet me when he was visiting. She was also in medical school to become a doctor and was way out of my league. I knew that, she knew that... but the sex was great. Her name is also too generic for me to look up online. It's best that she lives in my memory. You can't go home...

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Nope. She was raised Catholic and her parents still lived in Ireland and her dad was somehow involved with "the Troubles." I was raised Protestant so there was too much drama. Her dad refused to meet me when he was visiting. She was also in medical school to become a doctor and was way out of my league. I knew that, she knew that... but the sex was great. Her name is also too generic for me to look up online. It's best that she lives in my memory. You can't go home...
    My Husband is from Ireland and he has family that were involved in "The Troubles". I was raised Protestant and they accepted me because I'm American. They even all came from Ireland to attend a wedding we had in my Protestant Church, maybe 30 of them. The religious differences over there are mainly because it's an indicator of what political side you're on. Not because of the religion itself. Think of it in terms of here. If you're wearing a red cap that says "MAGA" then they know you're an asshole. I have nothing against red baseball caps, it's just an indicator. If you aren't from there, they generally don't care and even so there's Protestant churches all over Ireland so....

Maybe they just didn't like you
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Maybe they just didn't like you
    That's always a possibility. I've had my share of haters. I was VERY "punk" and anti establishment and she was prim and proper / upper class. I drove a jacked up Suzuki Samurai; she drove a BMW 325i. I lived in a basement apartment; her parents bought her a condo. Such is life...

That's always a possibility. I've had my share of haters. I was VERY "punk" and anti establishment and she was prim and proper / upper class. I drove a jacked up Suzuki Samurai; she drove a BMW 325i. I lived in a basement apartment; her parents bought her a condo. Such is life...
    He was a skater boy, she said, "See you later, boy."
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

My husband was told that one of his former co-workers from UPS died from covid.
    My husband told me about how much he liked this guy and how sad he was.
    *plot twist*
    His former co-worker isn't dead. He's in critical condition, but not dead.
    A pos manager from UPS told everyone this guy died.
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    *plot twist*
    Well, if he wasn't vaccinated and is in the ICU that means things aren't looking good. That manager is going to feel like a POS if he does die now.

*plot twist*
    I hope he pulls through.

Before the vaccine was even available, and the virus first emerged, my cousin's wive's dad who has asthma got Covid and was in the hospital, on a vent, for 40 days. He is a long hauler and had to retire, but he survived.

I also know of an obese guy who was on a vent for a month that lived. So its possible.

ETA: They both were exposed to the first wave Covid. This Delta wave is way more lethal.
    Last edited by Angiebla; 08-23-2021 at 07:30 AM.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

So Puzz, did the missing skorts turn up?

So Puzz, did the missing skorts turn up?
    Most of them. You were right they were back in the hamper. Don't quite know who had a brain fart, but it doesn't really matter. There still seem to be a couple missing, but I'll bet if/when I search Mom's closet and dresser they'll turn up.
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    Most of them. You were right they were back in the hamper. Don't quite know who had a brain fart, but it doesn't really matter. There still seem to be a couple missing, but I'll bet if/when I search Mom's closet and dresser they'll turn up.
    At least they turned up and you didn't have to go buy a complete new wardrobe.

So two months later my passport is still "processing" and they say that I can't expect any status change for at least another 4 weeks.

So two months later my passport is still "processing" and they say that I can't expect any status change for at least another 4 weeks.
    How frustrating! I don't have a passport so I have no experience in that area, but does that kind of thing happen some times or is this because of covid?

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

How frustrating! I don't have a passport so I have no experience in that area, but does that kind of thing happen some times or is this because of covid?
    It's because of covid. They are short staffed and for awhile weren't processing them really at all. I've mailed off a passport renewal application and had the passport back in 2 weeks before, without expediting. I have been working on this since early June.

It's because of covid. They are short staffed and for awhile weren't processing them really at all. I've mailed off a passport renewal application and had the passport back in 2 weeks before, without expediting. I have been working on this since early June.
    Man that sucks, I'm sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Fuck.that.shit.

Thats ridiculous!

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Fuck.that.shit.

Thats ridiculous!
    Luckily I postponed my trip so I am not on the clock with it, but it's still annoying.

Yeah, I went a couple of weeks ago to renew mine and WITH expediting they claim 12 weeks. Without it 16 weeks. They sure didn't wait to cash the check though. I'm expecting it maybe by Christmas.

Yeah, I went a couple of weeks ago to renew mine and WITH expediting they claim 12 weeks. Without it 16 weeks. They sure didn't wait to cash the check though. I'm expecting it maybe by Christmas.
    Glad you got started on it....I am hoping they ramp things up as more of their employees come back to the office. I read that due to the sensitive nature of the documents they can't let their 'work from home' employees process passports.

Glad you got started on it....I am hoping they ramp things up as more of their employees come back to the office. I read that due to the sensitive nature of the documents they can't let their 'work from home' employees process passports.
    Well, that makes sense. They could do some serious damage with that info if not monitored properly. I don't need it right away so I'm not too worried about it. I thankfully didn't have to send in my original paperwork that proves I'm naturalized so I'm not as full of anxiety about it as I was before. I got to file in person at a local library and they even do the photos so it was super simple and convenient.

RBW is gonna be pissed.

My passport arrived today.

RBW is gonna be pissed.

My passport arrived today.

What did you bribe them with???

Thread Information