Page 115 of 115 FirstFirst ... 15 65 105 113 114 115
Results 2,851 to 2,857 of 2857

Thread: Vent Here , about anything

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I want to vent about people making repeat usernames and then asking me to ban them. Either come and post normally, or stay away on your own, but don't keep making new usernames.
    I think some people are confused about what this thread is for. You actually have a legit vent.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I think some people are confused about what this thread is for. You actually have a legit vent.
    True. We should now vent about some people not understanding the thread topics and always posting off topic. That's totally a legit vent!

I work in trauma services and I'm very tired....Not just from the normal New Year's Eve accidents and drunks but lately it seems like everyone and their fucking mother thinks it would be swell to smoke meth then go for a drive. I most recently watched a young person bleed to death as a result of their poor drug related choices and Im just flabbergasted by these people. You wanna do drugs? Whatever--I know its a disease--But stay off of the fucking roads! I panicked so much that I bought a huge suv for my husband and kids just in case Heaven forbid some tweeker hits them on the way to or from school so they at least stand a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by SeaHag42 View Post
    I work in trauma services and I'm very tired....Not just from the normal New Year's Eve accidents and drunks but lately it seems like everyone and their fucking mother thinks it would be swell to smoke meth then go for a drive. I most recently watched a young person bleed to death as a result of their poor drug related choices and Im just flabbergasted by these people. You wanna do drugs? Whatever--I know its a disease--But stay off of the fucking roads! I panicked so much that I bought a huge suv for my husband and kids just in case Heaven forbid some tweeker hits them on the way to or from school so they at least stand a chance.
    I hear you. I did the same thing and made my husband trade in his small car after some tweaker hit us in it from behind once and then I had to drive into someone's front yard to keep from being sandwiched between a vehicle that had stopped and another one that never even slowed down. I can't say the 2nd almost accident was someone high, but the first one most definitely was. Between drugs and people texting all the time I am getting where I don't like to drive. I feel the same way about people that drink and drive.

Quote Originally Posted by SeaHag42 View Post
    I couldn’t imagine doing your job and seeing that terrible stuff. Thank you for doing what you do

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I think my job is trying to kill me. I work in a battered women's shelter. Since before Thanksgiving I have gotten 1 day off each week working 12 and sometimes 24 hour shifts. I'm 52 years old not 22. My ass is dragging. My sleep is all forked up. I finally got a promotion, but dayum. I'm starting to suspect they wanna kill me before the promotion goes official. I'm on nights tonight. I come here and work 4-12 tomorrow, AND THEN...I gotta haul ass to another shelter to work 12 to 8 there. They are generously granting me 30 minutes for the drive to get to the other shelter.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Quote Originally Posted by queenaevadamthng View Post
    I think my job is trying to kill me. I work in a battered women's shelter. Since before Thanksgiving I have gotten 1 day off each week working 12 and sometimes 24 hour shifts. I'm 52 years old not 22. My ass is dragging. My sleep is all forked up. I finally got a promotion, but dayum. I'm starting to suspect they wanna kill me before the promotion goes official. I'm on nights tonight. I come here and work 4-12 tomorrow, AND THEN...I gotta haul ass to another shelter to work 12 to 8 there. They are generously granting me 30 minutes for the drive to get to the other shelter.
    24 hr shifts???? Tell them they need to hire some more people. Congrats on your promotion!

Thread Information