Page 132 of 134 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122 130 131 132 133 134 LastLast
Results 3,276 to 3,300 of 3334

Thread: Vent Here , about anything

  1. #3276
    Scoopski Potatoes Nic B's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, California
    Posts
    11,363
    Rep Power
    21474859
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I would have cut him off so that he couldn't push in, people that do that are total assholes. It's not just guys.
    I didn't mean only guys do that, I just meant in this instance.

    Believe me, I get angry at people when I drive, I just don't see why people let it get to the point of saying anything or having physical confrontations. I usually just shake my head and continue on. I have enough aggravation in my life I don't need any more lol.


    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

  2. #3277
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Chesapeake Beach, Md
    Posts
    316
    Rep Power
    18657615
    He wasn?t really Richard Simmons?

  3. #3278
    Moderator raisedbywolves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    10,180
    Rep Power
    21474856
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilzAdvocate View Post
    He wasn?t really Richard Simmons?
    I was wondering about that because I would never, under any stretch of the imagination, call Richard Simmons an alpha-male type person.

  4. #3279
    Cousin Greg Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    14,330
    Rep Power
    21474860
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    I didn't mean only guys do that, I just meant in this instance.

    Believe me, I get angry at people when I drive, I just don't see why people let it get to the point of saying anything or having physical confrontations. I usually just shake my head and continue on. I have enough aggravation in my life I don't need any more lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilzAdvocate View Post
    He wasn?t really Richard Simmons?
    Wait did this even happen?

    "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

  5. #3280
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Chesapeake Beach, Md
    Posts
    316
    Rep Power
    18657615
    For some stupid reason when I post from my phone some punctuation reverts to a question mark (?). It makes the whole post very confusing. so, I am posting from a computer now.

    It was NOT Richard Simmons. I just said that because the guy was such an idiot, neanderthal looking guy - totally opposite of Richard Simmons.

    I was also NOT trying to argue with him, and I agree it's easier to "shake my head" and blow it off. I never imagined that he'd go completely bonkers and was enjoying toying with him.

  6. #3281
    Cousin Greg Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    14,330
    Rep Power
    21474860
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilzAdvocate View Post
    For some stupid reason when I post from my phone some punctuation reverts to a question mark (?). It makes the whole post very confusing. so, I am posting from a computer now.

    It was NOT Richard Simmons. I just said that because the guy was such an idiot, neanderthal looking guy - totally opposite of Richard Simmons.

    I was also NOT trying to argue with him, and I agree it's easier to "shake my head" and blow it off. I never imagined that he'd go completely bonkers and was enjoying toying with him.
    I am a completely different person behind the wheel. So no judgement from me.

    "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

  7. #3282
    Moderator raisedbywolves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    10,180
    Rep Power
    21474856
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I am a completely different person behind the wheel. So no judgement from me.
    I would like to see that!

  8. #3283
    Cousin Greg Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    14,330
    Rep Power
    21474860
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I would like to see that!
    I was pulling onto my street the other day and this damn car was where I was turning, like an idiot. I had to drive up on the curb and he said "hey slow down" and I said "hey fuck you!"

    "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

  9. #3284
    What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    21,618
    Rep Power
    21474867
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I would like to see that!
    SAME
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.

  10. #3285
    Moderator raisedbywolves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    10,180
    Rep Power
    21474856
    I got the first of my bills in the mail today from my ER visit last month. They are billing me the full amount because my insurance, lets say it's company X, denied it. Only one problem, I haven't ever had insurance with company X and have had the same insurance for years and years. At least the actual hospital bill for 44k went to the correct insurance because I can see it out under the pending EOBs. I can't wait to see what I actually have to pay on that one.

  11. #3286
    Cousin Greg Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    14,330
    Rep Power
    21474860
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I got the first of my bills in the mail today from my ER visit last month. They are billing me the full amount because my insurance, lets say it's company X, denied it. Only one problem, I haven't ever had insurance with company X and have had the same insurance for years and years. At least the actual hospital bill for 44k went to the correct insurance because I can see it out under the pending EOBs. I can't wait to see what I actually have to pay on that one.
    Oh god I dont envy you. Hopefully its not too high.

  12. #3287
    Senior Member Bewitchingstorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Posts
    8,490
    Rep Power
    21474852
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I got the first of my bills in the mail today from my ER visit last month. They are billing me the full amount because my insurance, lets say it's company X, denied it. Only one problem, I haven't ever had insurance with company X and have had the same insurance for years and years. At least the actual hospital bill for 44k went to the correct insurance because I can see it out under the pending EOBs. I can't wait to see what I actually have to pay on that one.
    Insane.

  13. #3288
    Scoopski Potatoes Nic B's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, California
    Posts
    11,363
    Rep Power
    21474859
    Covid completely wrecked my ass. My right ear is plugged up and has been for a week, it is driving me nuts. And missing so much work has me so backed up...took me hours to go through all my emails, and I still have over 400 invoices to process. This is going to be a shitty week, and I have no energy.

    FML.


    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

  14. #3289
    Cousin Greg Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    14,330
    Rep Power
    21474860
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Covid completely wrecked my ass. My right ear is plugged up and has been for a week, it is driving me nuts. And missing so much work has me so backed up...took me hours to go through all my emails, and I still have over 400 invoices to process. This is going to be a shitty week, and I have no energy.

    FML.
    Sudafed helps me when my ears are clogged. Im so sorry you had a bad COVID trip. Its a bitch.

    Im supposed to be moving stuff now. I also have no energy and dont feel like doing jack shit.

    ETA: I had the same symptoms with my ears and a headache, and I had a double ear infection. They didnt hurt, just felt gross. You may need to be on antibiotics.
    Last edited by Angiebla; 11-01-2022 at 12:00 PM.

    "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

  15. #3290
    Senior Member Bewitchingstorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Posts
    8,490
    Rep Power
    21474852
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Covid completely wrecked my ass. My right ear is plugged up and has been for a week, it is driving me nuts. And missing so much work has me so backed up...took me hours to go through all my emails, and I still have over 400 invoices to process. This is going to be a shitty week, and I have no energy.

    FML.
    Oh no, Nic!! I had no idea you had COVID.

  16. #3291
    What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    21,618
    Rep Power
    21474867
    I'm so sorry that you have Covid! When will this shit finally get under control? Just concentrate on getting well and don't worry too much about work. People will have to understand. Isn't it your Dad that owns the company? He should understand that you're sick.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.

  17. #3292
    Scoopski Potatoes Nic B's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, California
    Posts
    11,363
    Rep Power
    21474859
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I'm so sorry that you have Covid! When will this shit finally get under control? Just concentrate on getting well and don't worry too much about work. People will have to understand. Isn't it your Dad that owns the company? He should understand that you're sick.
    Yeah, but he's a dick. He has been in Washington (he has a cabin there) since May. He called me the Monday following my positive covid test and, since I obviously sounded sick, goes "what, are you home sick?" and I said "yes, I have covid" and he immediately starts in on how I should've gone to the doctor and blah blah. I am feeling so shitty I tell him "I am not up to this right now (his lecturing)" and he starts yelling and cussing so I hung up on him. He never once asked how I was feeling or anything.

    We didn't speak again until yesterday, and it was about work stuff. Oh well, that's how he is.

    I happen to have a doctor's appointment this Friday that I made months ago, because I have to see my doctor once a year in order to continue my prescription. I am going to have her check my ear that is plugged up to make sure I don't have an infection.


    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

  18. #3293
    Senior Member Bewitchingstorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Posts
    8,490
    Rep Power
    21474852
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Yeah, but he's a dick. He has been in Washington (he has a cabin there) since May. He called me the Monday following my positive covid test and, since I obviously sounded sick, goes "what, are you home sick?" and I said "yes, I have covid" and he immediately starts in on how I should've gone to the doctor and blah blah. I am feeling so shitty I tell him "I am not up to this right now (his lecturing)" and he starts yelling and cussing so I hung up on him. He never once asked how I was feeling or anything.

    We didn't speak again until yesterday, and it was about work stuff. Oh well, that's how he is.

    I happen to have a doctor's appointment this Friday that I made months ago, because I have to see my doctor once a year in order to continue my prescription. I am going to have her check my ear that is plugged up to make sure I don't have an infection.
    I'm sorry, Nic. That sucks about your dad. Please keep us updated on your ear.

  19. #3294
    Scoopski Potatoes Nic B's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, California
    Posts
    11,363
    Rep Power
    21474859
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    I'm sorry, Nic. That sucks about your dad. Please keep us updated on your ear.
    Thank you!


    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

  20. #3295
    Cousin Greg Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    14,330
    Rep Power
    21474860
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Thank you!
    How are you feeling?

    "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

  21. #3296
    Scoopski Potatoes Nic B's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, California
    Posts
    11,363
    Rep Power
    21474859
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    How are you feeling?
    Still stuffed up, but a little better energy-wise.


    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

  22. #3297
    Cousin Greg Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    14,330
    Rep Power
    21474860
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Still stuffed up, but a little better energy-wise.
    Did you lose your smell/taste?

    "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

  23. #3298
    Scoopski Potatoes Nic B's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, California
    Posts
    11,363
    Rep Power
    21474859
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Did you lose your smell/taste?
    Nope. I just had runny nose, sneezing and cough. I read today that the symptoms of covid lately have been different than when it first started. I guess the new strain attacks different parts of your body versus the other(s).


    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

  24. #3299
    What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    21,618
    Rep Power
    21474867
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Nope. I just had runny nose, sneezing and cough. I read today that the symptoms of covid lately have been different than when it first started. I guess the new strain attacks different parts of your body versus the other(s).
    I'm glad that you're feeling better. Not for nothing, Nic, but your Dad sounds like an asshole. I know that it's solid work and security, but maybe you should look elsewhere? It can't be fun being under his thumb like that all of the time, especially when he's a jerk about it. I feel like he takes advantage of you because he feels like he can since you're his daughter. It's extremely unfair.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.

  25. #3300
    Scoopski Potatoes Nic B's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, California
    Posts
    11,363
    Rep Power
    21474859
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I'm glad that you're feeling better. Not for nothing, Nic, but your Dad sounds like an asshole. I know that it's solid work and security, but maybe you should look elsewhere? It can't be fun being under his thumb like that all of the time, especially when he's a jerk about it. I feel like he takes advantage of you because he feels like he can since you're his daughter. It's extremely unfair.
    Oh he definitely does. I feel like I just need to hang on until he retires, because the company will go to me. I was basically told if I don't take over, he will have to sell and everyone that works here will be out of a job. I can't do that to everyone just because my dad is a jerkstore.

    My dad also bought the company behind us, and the girl working in the office is about to retire. So I will be working both companies


    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •