Page 51 of 135 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 3352

Thread: Vent Here , about anything

Re: Vent Here , about anything

[quote author=shansen1984 link=topic=17550.msg1170807#msg1170807 date=1233425643]
    Yes, kids equal expensive. I probably burn through 2,000 a month alone on him and I don't even have him go to daycare. I don't have assistance because our income is not in that bracket but it's killing me how much I spend. I swear the kid grows out of his clothes every month. I also have him on next step formula too - I know he's one and can go without but I feel like he's still too picky about eating. I will probably give him kids ensure later on - I have this nutrient OCD I guess.
    Having a kid is like the hardest thing but the most rewarding (to me).

I mean f*uck if we made 100,000 last year - spent 20,000 on rent - approximately 10,000 in bills -  8,000 in groceries and I have 7,000 in the bank that equals 50,000+ missing. That's a lot of money to be spending. I rarely buy anything for myself either.
    [/quote]

I hate what the brackets are set at, and I hate that they don't take the cost of living into consideration either.

My life is a complete disaster lately and I have no clue how to fix it... and it pisses me the fuck off. My kid is being so out of control I don't know how to handle her. Last Sunday, she stuffed a pop tab up her nose and we had to go to the er to get it out. This past Saturday, she decided to "do a trick" on her bed. That shit resulted in a huge bloody mess, an ambulance ride, and ten stitches to the gaping wound in her forhead. I could see her skull. It was fucking horrible. My soon to be three year old and my four year old IDOLIZE their big sister and mock her behavior. The almost three year old keeps calling me a crazy asshole, and my four year old chucks toys at my goddamn head every time he doess't get his way.

Anyway, psych appointment for Zo this week, no meds is NOT working. Not even a little bit. I kind of fucking wish they would treat her mental illness instead of her adhd though. ADHD treatment didn't do anything but help her focus on ripping off her finger and toe nails.

Oh yeah, and my bunny pulled a dick move and I am bitter. We got a flemish giant rabbit. He was doing excellent at litter training. Then out of nowhere, the other night I wake up and the fucker is eating my hair. I don't even know how he got up on the bed. ANWAY, I wake up... and the fucker pissed on me. He has now proceeded to pee on my stuff. He doesn't piss on everyone else's shit. Little jerk. I even went and bought that fucker treats.

[quote author=shansen1984 link=topic=17550.msg1170807#msg1170807 date=1233425643]
    Yes, kids equal expensive. I probably burn through 2,000 a month alone on him and I don't even have him go to daycare. I don't have assistance because our income is not in that bracket but it's killing me how much I spend. I swear the kid grows out of his clothes every month. I also have him on next step formula too - I know he's one and can go without but I feel like he's still too picky about eating. I will probably give him kids ensure later on - I have this nutrient OCD I guess.
    Having a kid is like the hardest thing but the most rewarding (to me).

I mean f*uck if we made 100,000 last year - spent 20,000 on rent - approximately 10,000 in bills -  8,000 in groceries and I have 7,000 in the bank that equals 50,000+ missing. That's a lot of money to be spending. I rarely buy anything for myself either.
    [/quote]

Jeez.....Our total income is about 2000 a month, and I raise 5 kids, me ,Kathy, and a mother in law on it.
    I wanna be your kid.

[quote author=IvannaTrailer link=topic=17550.msg1172126#msg1172126 date=1233595280]
    My life is a complete disaster lately and I have no clue how to fix it... and it pisses me the fuck off. My kid is being so out of control I don't know how to handle her. Last Sunday, she stuffed a pop tab up her nose and we had to go to the er to get it out. This past Saturday, she decided to "do a trick" on her bed. That shit resulted in a huge bloody mess, an ambulance ride, and ten stitches to the gaping wound in her forhead. I could see her skull. It was fucking horrible. My soon to be three year old and my four year old IDOLIZE their big sister and mock her behavior. The almost three year old keeps calling me a crazy asshole, and my four year old chucks toys at my goddamn head every time he doess't get his way.

Anyway, psych appointment for Zo this week, no meds is NOT working. Not even a little bit. I kind of fucking wish they would treat her mental illness instead of her adhd though. ADHD treatment didn't do anything but help her focus on ripping off her finger and toe nails.

Oh yeah, and my bunny pulled a dick move and I am bitter. We got a flemish giant rabbit. He was doing excellent at litter training. Then out of nowhere, the other night I wake up and the fucker is eating my hair. I don't even know how he got up on the bed. ANWAY, I wake up... and the fucker pissed on me. He has now proceeded to pee on my stuff. He doesn't piss on everyone else's shit. Little jerk. I even went and bought that fucker treats.
    [/quote]

Sounds like a tough few days.  If it makes you feel any better there was a poll in one of threads the other day and the question was "If money and distance was not an issue who would you want to help" (or something close to that) and I picked YOU!
    I know you have your hands full and admire your diligence even in the times of adversity.  You are really special.
    As far as the bunny goes I know Okac is a bunny lover.  Maybe she will have some suggestions for you. 
    Three and four year olds are brutal and yes they mimic their idols.  The twins, who are 4, have picked up some lovely (VERY sarcastic) traits from a teen age babysitter they had (past tense  :-)).
    Oh brother I wish I could do more than just sit here and tell you that kids can be brutal and shorten our life span everyday from the stress they casue.
    So here's a hug 

ETA:  It must be a right of passage that kids stuff things up their nose.  I got a Barbie Doll high heel shoe stuck up my nose and had to go to the ER.  I know a girl who had to take her son to the ER becasue he stuffed almost a whole peanut butter and jelly sandwich up his nose.  He sqished it up into little balls and just kept stuffin it in his nostril.
    Quote Originally Posted by angelaiscaustic View Post
    I mean I spent most V days drunk, but that's because I'm a lush, not bc I was bitter haha

[quote author=TinkerBelly link=topic=17550.msg1172136#msg1172136 date=1233596295]
    Sounds like a tough few days.  If it makes you feel any better there was a poll in one of threads the other day and the question was "If money and distance was not an option who would you want to help" (or something close to that) and I picked YOU!
    I know you have your hands full and admire your diligence even in the times of adversity.  You are really special.
    As far as the bunny goes I know Okac is a bunny lover.  Maybe she will have some suggestions for you. 
    Three and four year olds are brutal and yes they mimic their idols.  The twins, who are 4, have picked up some lovely (VERY sarcastic) traits from a teen age babysitter they had (past tense  :-)).
    Oh brother I wish I could do more than just sit here and tell you that kids can be brutal and shorten our life span everyday from the stress they casue.
    So here's a hug 

ETA:  It must be a right of passage that kids stuff things up their nose.  I got a Barbie Doll high heel shoe stuck up my nose and had to go to the ER.  I know a girl who had to take her son to the ER becasue he stuffed almost a whole peanut butter and jelly sandwich up his nose.  He sqished it up into little balls and just kept stuffin it in his nostril.
    [/quote]

Thank you for your kind words. I've been feeling like the worst mother in the world lately. I don't know what to do to fix all this. It makes it that much harder that when I take the kid somewhere, she is soooooooooo good. Sits there and smiles and says, "I love you mommy. Can I have a hug and a kiss?" and not much more than that. The shrink looks at me like I am insane.

As far as the bunny goes, he is going to find himself in a damn cage if he cannot control himself. As big of a dick as he being, I am glad we got him, all his siblings went to processing:(

[quote author=IvannaTrailer link=topic=17550.msg1172126#msg1172126 date=1233595280]
    [/quote]
    how old is he?
    is he fixed?
    If he is not fixed then that could be your problem right there, they start marking kind of like a dog would.

If he is fixed... hmmm He could have a UTI or something like that.
    Does he get unlimited timothy hay? You can give them fresh papaya, or pineapple (or dried papaya also is good) it helps with the urinary tract. Also fresh herbs, cilantro and parsley are great.

I'll let you answer that then try and figure it out.

I'm sorry so much poopyness is going on
    I don't sell crack, I'm a prostitute.

[begin rant]

I gotta vent.  I hate and love cats.  I would never own one, they're too independent for me.  And I'm allergic.  If I am in a place with a cat longer than 15 minutes, it takes 2 days for me to recover from it.  I then get mad at everyone who decided to own a cat bc now I can't go to their houses.  And when I do finally bite the bullet and go, they like to hang around me bc those sneaky bastards know they make my throat close up. 

And what the hell is with them rolling on their back exposing their stomach like they want you to pet it, but the minute you do they swat at you almost saying "DON'T TOUCH ME!" 

[end rant]

[quote author=LilDevil link=topic=17550.msg1172186#msg1172186 date=1233600602]
    [begin rant]

I gotta vent.  I hate and love cats.  I would never own one, they're too independent for me.  And I'm allergic.  If I am in a place with a cat longer than 15 minutes, it takes 2 days for me to recover from it.  I then get mad at everyone who decided to own a cat bc now I can't go to their houses.  And when I do finally bite the bullet and go, they like to hang around me bc those sneaky bastards know they make my throat close up. 

And what the hell is with them rolling on their back exposing their stomach like they want you to pet it, but the minute you do they swat at you almost saying "DON'T TOUCH ME!" 

[end rant]
    [/quote]
    have you tried allergy meds before visiting cat owners, I think I've heard that helps some people. But I could be making it up.. haha

[quote author=IvannaTrailer link=topic=17550.msg1172139#msg1172139 date=1233596896]
    Thank you for your kind words. I've been feeling like the worst mother in the world lately. I don't know what to do to fix all this. It makes it that much harder that when I take the kid somewhere, she is soooooooooo good. Sits there and smiles and says, "I love you mommy. Can I have a hug and a kiss?" and not much more than that. The shrink looks at me like I am insane.

[/quote]

I feel ya. My grandson is evil x20. I don't post about it because I just feel shittier after I do, but I know what you mean about not knowing how to fix it. Right now I'm wishing it was bathtime/bedtime already and he's not even out of school yet. 

[quote author=TinkerBelly link=topic=17550.msg1172136#msg1172136 date=1233596295]

[/quote]

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

Shit I have gotten stuck up my nose:
    an M&M (I was 16, and there was a story. It goes with the whole gum thing.)
    A penny
    Gum
    I got two pennies stuck up my nose actually. I was really young. I had just gotten one of them out before my mom noticed. I picked the best time to tell her. She was on the phone. She was like, damnit, I'll have to call you back. 8-)

Shit I have gotten stuck in my ear:
    M&M
    One of those little sizers that go on the end of earbuds to make them fit in your ear better. It's made out of foam (i had JUST turned 18)

[quote author=ichy_underpants link=topic=17550.msg1172273#msg1172273 date=1233608203]
    Shit I have gotten stuck up my nose:
    an M&M (I was 16, and there was a story. It goes with the whole gum thing.)
    A penny
    Gum
    I got two pennies stuck up my nose actually. I was really young. I had just gotten one of them out before my mom noticed. I picked the best time to tell her. She was on the phone. She was like, damnit, I'll have to call you back. 8-)

Shit I have gotten stuck in my ear:
    M&M
    One of those little sizers that go on the end of earbuds to make them fit in your ear better. It's made out of foam (i had JUST turned 18)

[/quote]

I knew you would have a story as soon as I read Tink's post.  :-P
    ask me questions damnit<br />http://www.formspring.me/bama

[quote author=Bama Star link=topic=17550.msg1172275#msg1172275 date=1233608357]
    I knew you would have a story as soon as I read Tink's post.&nbsp; :-P
    [/quote]

I am a crazy bastard.&nbsp; :-P

[quote author=okac link=topic=17550.msg1172140#msg1172140 date=1233596976]
    how old is he?
    is he fixed?
    If he is not fixed then that could be your problem right there, they start marking kind of like a dog would.

If he is fixed... hmmm He could have a UTI or something like that.
    Does he get unlimited timothy hay? You can give them fresh papaya, or pineapple (or dried papaya also is good) it helps with the urinary tract. Also fresh herbs, cilantro and parsley are great.

I'll let you answer that then try and figure it out.

I'm sorry so much poopyness is going on
    [/quote]

He is not fixed. I was going to get him fixed by they said it would lower his life expectancy, and that somehow made me really sad. He was born in the end of August so he is like&nbsp; five months old. And I will check what I feed him in a little bit.

[quote author=IvannaTrailer link=topic=17550.msg1172139#msg1172139 date=1233596896]
    Thank you for your kind words. I've been feeling like the worst mother in the world lately. I don't know what to do to fix all this. It makes it that much harder that when I take the kid somewhere, she is soooooooooo good. Sits there and smiles and says, &quot;I love you mommy. Can I have a hug and a kiss?&quot; and not much more than that. The shrink looks at me like I am insane.

As far as the bunny goes, he is going to find himself in a damn cage if he cannot control himself. As big of a dick as he being, I am glad we got him, all his siblings went to processing:(
    [/quote]

Ivanna,&nbsp; honestly, you are my hero.&nbsp; You keep it all going with multiple balls in the air.&nbsp; Give yourself a break.&nbsp; You've got a special needs kid.&nbsp; If the shrink doesn't believe you, I sure do.&nbsp;

[quote author=IvannaTrailer link=topic=17550.msg1172443#msg1172443 date=1233622049]
    He is not fixed. I was going to get him fixed by they said it would lower his life expectancy, and that somehow made me really sad. He was born in the end of August so he is like&nbsp; five months old. And I will check what I feed him in a little bit.
    [/quote]
    then whoever you talked to isnt bunny savvy, that is the opposite. It will expand his life to be fixed... have his balls shown up yet? it is usually safe to fix them around 6 months old, but it sounds like he's ready to go.

If hes only 5 months old he could also have some alfalfa, but after 1 year youll want to only give him timothy hay (along with whatever else you feed him, pellets or fresh veg or both)

[quote author=okac link=topic=17550.msg1172189#msg1172189 date=1233600712]
    have you tried allergy meds before visiting cat owners, I think I've heard that helps some people. But I could be making it up.. haha
    [/quote]

Oh I've tried them all.&nbsp; A friend of ours who's a doctor thinks I should carry an Epi-Pen.

[quote author=okac link=topic=17550.msg1172475#msg1172475 date=1233624571]
    then whoever you talked to isnt bunny savvy, that is the opposite. It will expand his life to be fixed... have his balls shown up yet? it is usually safe to fix them around 6 months old, but it sounds like he's ready to go.

If hes only 5 months old he could also have some alfalfa, but after 1 year youll want to only give him timothy hay (along with whatever else you feed him, pellets or fresh veg or both)
    [/quote]

When I was younger, at school we had this thing that one week you take home this bag and bring stuff in that's about you at the beginning of the week and at the end of the week, you make a chart saying what you remember about who brought the bag home. This one girl said she liked to hunt rabbits, and I thought she was joking. I was in like 3rd grade, and I was dim. She pulled out a bunny foot and I was like :-o. So that's why I'm so fucked up.

[quote author=ichy_underpants link=topic=17550.msg1172484#msg1172484 date=1233625371]
    When I was younger, at school we had this thing that one week you take home this bag and bring stuff in that's about you at the beginning of the week and at the end of the week, you make a chart saying what you remember about who brought the bag home. This one girl said she liked to hunt rabbits, and I thought she was joking. I was in like 3rd grade, and I was dim. She pulled out a bunny foot and I was like :-o. So that's why I'm so fucked up.
    [/quote]
    the bitch.

[quote author=okac link=topic=17550.msg1172475#msg1172475 date=1233624571]

[/quote]

Totes. Ivanna, for more info:
    http://www.veterinarypartner.com/Content.plx?P=A&amp;A=489

fixing animals almost ALWAYS increases their life span and lowers the risk of cancer.

[quote author=bowieluva link=topic=17550.msg1172488#msg1172488 date=1233625618]

fixing animals almost ALWAYS increases their life span and lowers the risk of cancer.
    [/quote]

Now I'm wishing I hadn't castrated the real Peavey.&nbsp; It makes me hateful, huh?

[quote author=bowieluva link=topic=17550.msg1172488#msg1172488 date=1233625618]

[/quote]
    Thanks for that bowie!

[quote author=Bama Star link=topic=17550.msg1172275#msg1172275 date=1233608357]
    I knew you would have a story as soon as I read Tink's post.&nbsp; :-P
    [/quote]

Some people have a story about everything. Like my annoying co-worker who makes shit up all the time cause her stories are about everything in the world, or her friend who knows and has seen and done everything in the world.&nbsp; :x
    Anyone who says onions make you cry has clearly never been hit in the face with a turnip.

OK, I have a vent/question for you all. If you could, please be honest and take this all in before giving your opinion. I am in a weird situation and I think a few people looking in from the outside might be helpful.

I was in a relationship for 2 years with a guy, lets call him Cory. Cory was really sweet at first (as they all are&nbsp; ) and we got along wonderfully. I knew he had a small criminal record, no felonies or anything, but I decided to give him a chance. (First mistake, right?) Anyways, we ended up moving in together and not long after, he lost his job for getting into a fight with a coworker. (He used to do screen enclosures.) He supposedly was on the hunt for a job for the rest of our relationship, imagine that.
    I found out I was pregnant Feb. 14, 2006.&nbsp; :-o
    After about a year of being together I started to notice a change in him. He had a horrible attitude, was falling asleep everywhere and not eating. His weight was dropping like crazy. I found out he was addicted to Roxycets, which are a Hydrocodone pain killer and highly addictive. He started stealing from everyone to support his habit, even his closest friends. Then, me. I couldn't stand it. This person who I had fallen in love with became a monster I didn't even recognize. We moved over 12 times over the course of our relationship, because of getting kicked out of places and/or not being able to pay rent.&nbsp;
    Being pregnant, this was FAR from easy.
    To make this long story somewhat shorter, I finally got up the courage to leave him, and I moved in with my Mom about 1.5 hours away. Eventually I met someone new. Someone who treats me like gold. I don't even feel like I deserve him.
    I met this guy, lets call him Brian, when my son was only 6 months old. We took things very slow, for the baby's sake. Over time, Brian grew to be the most amazing father figure any child could want. He does anything and everything for my son. Not to mention the fact that he is an amazing role model. He went to college, has a great job &amp; is drug free. We live in a nice home together, the three of us and things couldn't be better.
    My problem is... we have decided to have the baby call Brian 'Daddy'. I don't know what to tell Cory. He would be SO angry if he found out. But I feel like it is only right to do that for Brian's sake. He deserves that title. Why would Cory deserve it? He doesn't do a damn thing for him... :roll:

PLEASE be honest. I need some questions, comments, advice, etc. so I can think of this from other perspectives. Thanks.&nbsp; :2smiley:

[quote author=sheslost link=topic=17550.msg1172859#msg1172859 date=1233679268]
    OK, I have a vent/question for you all. If you could, please be honest and take this all in before giving your opinion. I am in a weird situation and I think a few people looking in from the outside might be helpful.

I was in a relationship for 2 years with a guy, lets call him Cory. Cory was really sweet at first (as they all are&nbsp; ) and we got along wonderfully. I knew he had a small criminal record, no felonies or anything, but I decided to give him a chance. (First mistake, right?) Anyways, we ended up moving in together and not long after, he lost his job for getting into a fight with a coworker. (He used to do screen enclosures.) He supposedly was on the hunt for a job for the rest of our relationship, imagine that.
    I found out I was pregnant Feb. 14, 2006.&nbsp; :-o
    After about a year of being together I started to notice a change in him. He had a horrible attitude, was falling asleep everywhere and not eating. His weight was dropping like crazy. I found out he was addicted to Roxycets, which are a Hydrocodone pain killer and highly addictive. He started stealing from everyone to support his habit, even his closest friends. Then, me. I couldn't stand it. This person who I had fallen in love with became a monster I didn't even recognize. We moved over 12 times over the course of our relationship, because of getting kicked out of places and/or not being able to pay rent.&nbsp;
    Being pregnant, this was FAR from easy.
    To make this long story somewhat shorter, I finally got up the courage to leave him, and I moved in with my Mom about 1.5 hours away. Eventually I met someone new. Someone who treats me like gold. I don't even feel like I deserve him.
    I met this guy, lets call him Brian, when my son was only 6 months old. We took things very slow, for the baby's sake. Over time, Brian grew to be the most amazing father figure any child could want. He does anything and everything for my son. Not to mention the fact that he is an amazing role model. He went to college, has a great job &amp; is drug free. We live in a nice home together, the three of us and things couldn't be better.
    My problem is... we have decided to have the baby call Brian 'Daddy'. I don't know what to tell Cory. He would be SO angry if he found out. But I feel like it is only right to do that for Brian's sake. He deserves that title. Why would Cory deserve it? He doesn't do a damn thing for him... :roll:

PLEASE be honest. I need some questions, comments, advice, etc. so I can think of this from other perspectives. Thanks.&nbsp; :2smiley:
    [/quote]

How old is your son?&nbsp; Brian sounds like a wonderful guy and without the title Daddy he is still the most influential role model your son has at this time in his life.&nbsp; Unless your son has started to ask questions about why he doesn't have a daddy (which usually doesn't happen until they get to school or watch and understand some shows on TV where there is a daddy) I wouldn't feel as if I needed to have him call Brian Daddy.&nbsp; Why can't he just call him Brian?&nbsp; It doesn't make him any less important in the little guy's life.
    Sometimes if you feel like a decision would make someone be angry, Cory in this particular case, then maybe it's not the right decision at this time.&nbsp; It might be in the future but I wouldn't push the issue.&nbsp;
    Quote Originally Posted by angelaiscaustic View Post
    I mean I spent most V days drunk, but that's because I'm a lush, not bc I was bitter haha

Does this &quot;Cory&quot; pay child support, has he gotten help with his addiction, does he see the child, is he harmful to the baby if he does see him...I have very strong opinions about children calling others parental names, but I do agree that there are times when it is probably best for the child to do so....that's why I ask the questions...is it a matter of you want your child to have a father, or just a better father?

Thread Information