Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Death #54 - Covered in LOL Poop? WTF?!

Re: Death #54 - Covered in LOL Poop? WTF?!

[quote author=imaginarysuperstar link=topic=412.msg68721#msg68721 date=1160446012]
    i've noticed that for the most part, with death, people are regressing and doing things done a loooong time ago.Â* at one point it was normal to take a picture of a person after they died whether it be right when it happens or during the funeral.Â* victorian era people were a little odd with the death thing, i wish i could find the site with all the pictures.

now its still creepy but i see people doing this more and more (and putting them on myspace).Â* i wonder if eventually it'llÂ* be normal for everyone again.Â* and then maybe in another 100 years they'll start thinking its creepy again and stop doing it.

[/quote]

I like how the people in the Victorian era were regarding death.  I hate how death is rarely talked about now, and if you do discuss it, people think you're weird and demented.  I don't understand how it go to be such a taboo subject... it makes no sense.

i dont understand why people like to take pictures of people in their caskets.
    my great aunt took a picture of her sister in her casket and i saw it and it was weird.
    i dont want to remember how the person looked when they are dead.
    but i guess its different for different people.
    maybe the mom had a picture of her dead son to remember how he looked the day he was born and the day she buried him.

im sorry guys...

but THE 1ST LINK DOES NOT WORK 4 me
    post working link .. please?

The picture may have been removed cause this thread is 4 months old.
    Anyone who says onions make you cry has clearly never been hit in the face with a turnip.

[quote author=death becomes her. link=topic=412.msg182561#msg182561 date=1171177560]
    i dont understand why people like to take pictures of people in their caskets.
    my great aunt took a picture of her sister in her casket and i saw it and it was weird.
    i dont want to remember how the person looked when they are dead.
    but i guess its different for different people.
    maybe the mom had a picture of her dead son to remember how he looked the day he was born and the day she buried him.
    [/quote]
    I don't understand it either, but I have attended several funerals where people not only took pictures of the dead person, but took pictures of people posing WITH the dead person!!  The other thing I don't understand is seeing a person take several pictures of the dead person, as though their pose changed. 

Hell, I even went to a family's after-funeral event where they had videotaped the entire funeral and entertained all the guests with the video.  I was like -  :-o

Jesus, not only was that photo unpleasant but was beyond unfunny. Self-same little sad-acts probably get all bratty if they don't get the "respect" they think they deserve.  it's always the same.   

[quote author=Mercedes link=topic=412.msg182627#msg182627 date=1171201472]Hell, I even went to a family's after-funeral event where they had videotaped the entire funeral and entertained all the guests with the video.  I was like -  :-o
    [/quote]

I know a woman who videotaped her mother's funeral - although we reckon it was less to do with entertainment and more to do with knowing exactly who was there. 

[quote author=Mercedes link=topic=412.msg182627#msg182627 date=1171201472]
    I don't understand it either, but I have attended several funerals where people not only took pictures of the dead person, but took pictures of people posing WITH the dead person!!  The other thing I don't understand is seeing a person take several pictures of the dead person, as though their pose changed. 

Hell, I even went to a family's after-funeral event where they had videotaped the entire funeral and entertained all the guests with the video.  I was like -  :-o
    [/quote]

ok yeah that is a little strange. haha.

I find this entire thread entertaining. Not the picture itself, it was just, not funny, but the fact that someone did it and posted it on the web, with no thought or regard to the feelings of others, is HYSTERICAL. The fact that so many of you are offended is even more funny to me. It takes a lot to offend me, and my family too. That is probably a good thing because when I die, I am sure a lot of shit about me is going to surface! HAHA... sucks to be my mom and dad!

[quote author=IvannaTrailer link=topic=412.msg183096#msg183096 date=1171228895]
    I find this entire thread entertaining. Not the picture itself, it was just, not funny, but the fact that someone did it and posted it on the web, with no thought or regard to the feelings of others, is HYSTERICAL. The fact that so many of you are offended is even more funny to me. It takes a lot to offend me, and my family too. That is probably a good thing because when I die, I am sure a lot of shit about me is going to surface! HAHA... sucks to be my mom and dad!
    [/quote]

How is that hysterical, exactly?
    You're entitled to your own opinions. You're not entitled to your own facts.- D. Moynihan
    Quote Originally Posted by aquatwins View Post
    I WILL STICK MY DICK IN YOUR HEAD

I am a douchebag :-D I am the first one to laugh when someone is completely rude and inappropriate. :-D  I would apologize if my opinion on that offends you, but I gotta say, I don't really care...

[quote author=IvannaTrailer link=topic=412.msg183114#msg183114 date=1171229809]
    I am a douchebag :-D I am the first one to laugh when someone is completely rude and inappropriate. :-D  I would apologize if my opinion on that offends you, but I gotta say, I don't really care...
    [/quote]

Good to know....
    Glad you had an intelligent response...
    Ill file you under "fucknut" kthxby
    You're entitled to your own opinions. You're not entitled to your own facts.- D. Moynihan

[quote author=cookiemonter link=topic=412.msg183118#msg183118 date=1171230011]
    Good to know....
    Glad you had an intelligent response...
    Ill file you under "fucknut" kthxby
    [/quote]

Talk about intelligent response... Are you the kettle or the pot today? Or do I get to choose?

Anyone every heard of G.G. Allin?  This guy was really gross (related to this topic), so be prepared if you click the link.

http://www.findadeath.com/Deceased/a/GG%20ALLIN/g.htm

Here he is in his casket (also gross)

http://www.findadeath.com/Deceased/a/GG%20ALLIN/casket.jpg

GG Allin was GREAT. <singing> I HATE PEOPLE...I have a TON of his music. Plus, he ate poop. <3 GG Allin. Plus, his brother pissed on him in his coffin. How fucking weirdly cool is that???

:hitwitrock: why do we revive 4 month old threads?
    "Since change is constant, you wonder if people crave death because it's the only way they can get anything really finished." -Chuck Palahniuk

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    I love everyone except Amy.
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowCake1 View Post
    Amy's taste > Tara's

[quote author=Karalicious link=topic=412.msg183267#msg183267 date=1171236176]
    :hitwitrock: why do we revive 4 month old threads?
    [/quote]

I make it a point to never bump an old thread, but I'll shovel it on when someone else does. 

[quote author=IvannaTrailer link=topic=412.msg183120#msg183120 date=1171230174]
    Talk about intelligent response... Are you the kettle or the pot today? Or do I get to choose?
    [/quote]
    ok, pumpkin, ill try to use little words so you can understand....I asked you to explain why you thought this stunt was "hilarious"...your scholarly response was "cause Im a douchebag" ...hence, you are the fucknut
    What response was I supposed to give you?

And feel free to not answer, since Im sure it wont be a worthwhile response anyway.

[quote author=cookiemonter link=topic=412.msg183505#msg183505 date=1171247494]
    ok, pumpkin, ill try to use little words so you can understand....I asked you to explain why you thought this stunt was "hilarious"...your scholarly response was "cause Im a douchebag" ...hence, you are the fucknut
    What response was I supposed to give you?

And feel free to not answer, since Im sure it wont be a worthwhile response anyway.
    [/quote]

Darlin' The "Im a douchebag" reference was in response to your smite:) And I did explain, I generally find all out rude inappropriate shit to be hilarious... Like your smite of "for being a douchebag"... I think that is great. I hope EVERYONE shares that thought of me. However, I am not sure I like being referred to as a fucknut, mostly because I am not at all sure what a fucknut is.

[quote author=IvannaTrailer link=topic=412.msg183537#msg183537 date=1171248720]
    Darlin' The "Im a douchebag" reference was in response to your smite:) And I did explain, I generally find all out rude inappropriate shit to be hilarious... Like your smite of "for being a douchebag"... I think that is great. I hope EVERYONE shares that thought of me. However, I am not sure I like being referred to as a fucknut, mostly because I am not at all sure what a fucknut is.
    [/quote]
    Got the douchebag reference sweets...the FIRST time ya said it..
    Thank you. This genuinely was the intelligent response I was looking for. Don't agree, but I don't have to.
    Fucknuts are not good at ALL...butyou can prove me wrong about being one if you post more responses like this and less "OMG POOP LOLLLLZZ DED IS FUNNNeeeee"

[quote author=cookiemonter link=topic=412.msg183564#msg183564 date=1171249298]
    Got the douchebag reference sweets...the FIRST time ya said it..
    Thank you. This genuinely was the intelligent response I was looking for. Don't agree, but I don't have to.
    Fucknuts are not good at ALL...butyou can prove me wrong about being one if you post more responses like this and less "OMG POOP LOLLLLZZ DED IS FUNNNeeeee"
    [/quote]

You send such mixed signals... you call me "sweets", you call me "pumpkin", you call me "fucknuts"... ITS TOTALLY MAKING ME HOT.

Maybe I should quit drinking for the night.... <giggles>

[quote author=Maryade link=topic=412.msg182639#msg182639 date=1171202999]
    Jesus, not only was that photo unpleasant but was beyond unfunny. Self-same little sad-acts probably get all bratty if they don't get the "respect" they think they deserve.  it's always the same.   

I know a woman who videotaped her mother's funeral - although we reckon it was less to do with entertainment and more to do with knowing exactly who was there. 
    [/quote]
    My husbands family recorded his grandmas funeral and he's still waiting on the video. I think about why they did it but yet in someway I can still understand why. I guess this goes back to why my aunt took a poloroid of her sister(my mom). You think about it but yet in a little way you kind of know why. To me it's always to have a part of them with you whether in death or be it the last days of their life. I say this because I remember in the latter part of my moms lives my grandma and aunts came to visit from another state because they knew that those were the last times but yet they still wanted memories of it.

[quote author=IvannaTrailer link=topic=412.msg183222#msg183222 date=1171234697]
    GG Allin was GREAT. <singing> I HATE PEOPLE...I have a TON of his music. Plus, he ate poop. <3 GG Allin. Plus, his brother pissed on him in his coffin. How fucking weirdly cool is that???
    [/quote]
    Yes he was
    insanely gross but he was awesome.

[quote author=Evon link=topic=412.msg183694#msg183694 date=1171252201]
    My husbands family recorded his grandmas funeral and he's still waiting on the video. I think about why they did it but yet in someway I can still understand why. I guess this goes back to why my aunt took a poloroid of her sister(my mom). You think about it but yet in a little way you kind of know why. To me it's always to have a part of them with you whether in death or be it the last days of their life. I say this because I remember in the latter part of my moms lives my grandma and aunts came to visit from another state because they knew that those were the last times but yet they still wanted memories of it.
    [/quote]

I am so sorry for the loss of your mother. 

The other thing I don't understand is seeing a person take several pictures of the dead person, as though their pose changed. [/quote]

Thanks Mercedes, you made me shoot beer out of my nose with that one.  A waste of a perfectly good Belgian Mort Subite Kriek.  Plus it hurt.  Shame on you.

Hell, I even went to a family's after-funeral event where they had videotaped the entire funeral and entertained all the guests with the video.  I was like -   :-o [/quote]

Holy sh*t!  You need to change your friends.  Now that's just plain morbid!  :2thescream:
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

[quote author=KimTisha link=topic=412.msg188277#msg188277 date=1171460252]
    Thanks Mercedes, you made me shoot beer out of my nose with that one.  A waste of a perfectly good Belgian Mort Subite Kriek.  Plus it hurt.  Shame on you.
    [/quote]

ooooooh god, great beer.
    [quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=4526.msg172502#msg172502 date=1170561506]<br />How can you have any lack of love for SG!?!?<br /><br />I tink shes more kewler then most!<br />[/quote]

Thread Information