Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Pregnant teen Tiffany Taylor (16) missing since 07/12/15 - 60yo man she met online charged with her murder

Pregnant teen Tiffany Taylor (16) missing since 07/12/15 - 60yo man she met online charged with her murder

BEFORE she disappeared, Tiffany Taylor had been acting strangely.

The 16-year-old hadn?t been herself, but her boyfriend Greg Hill couldn?t say what it was that was troubling her.

He told the Seven Network her behaviour was suspicious ? but had no idea she was having sex for money with men she met on dating sites.

Ms Taylor hasn?t been seen since July 12 after she left the Waterford West hotel, south of Brisbane, where she?d been living with Mr Hill. Police say she got into the car of Rodney Wayne Williams, 60, who has been charged with her murder.

Last week Detective Superintendent Dave Hutchinson told media Ms Taylor was offering sex for money on a dating site, where she allegedly met Williams.

Police allege he drove her to an industrial area at Larapinta before heading to Brisbane Valley. They spent the weekend searching the area for her remains but called the hunt off yesterday, without saying why, reports the ABC.

Mr Hill said she would lie about where she was going. ?She told me she was meeting her uncle to get money all the time and having coffees and coming home. But sometimes she was gone for a long time but I had my suspicions but I never really knew,? he told Seven.

The couple had been together four years.

Last week Ms Taylor?s sister Chloe told a press conference she believed Tiffany was 20 weeks pregnant, and clung to hope she could still be alive, reports the Courier Mail.

?I believe she is out there somewhere and someone knows something, obviously,? Chloe said.

?She is a good girl, she was just doing it to support her and her growing family.?

However, Detective Superintendent Hutchinson said there was no evidence that she was still alive.

?Our investigations have failed to identify any proof of life since that time,? Detective Superintendent Hutchinson said.

He confirmed the sex work link and said officers wanted to speak to anyone who had met either Ms Taylor or Williams, either in person or online.

?We have also been able to establish that Tiffany was offering sexual services for money on the online dating services.?

Williams?s car is a 1995 champagne coloured Hyundai Excel sedan and police want to hear from anyone who saw it, Williams or Ms Taylor on July 12 in the vicinity of Logistics Place at Larapinta.

http://www.news.com.au/national/crim...-1227486374724

I've been meaning to post this one for a while but only just now found her facebook - https://www.facebook.com/tiffanyannah?fref=ts

It's dailymail so it repeats a lot of shit so I snipped it -

He's a 60-year-old man with a rough face but on the online dating site where he allegedly met missing 16-year-old pregnant teenager Tiffany Taylor, Rodney Wayne Williams painted himself as a enticing lothario and slave master.

In a creepy online profile since taken down from the Oasis Active dating site, it is written about Williams: 'I am a Master looking for submissive females I would love to teach the right girl the good life. I have been told that I have a magic tongue ... try me, you might be surprised.'

In a photograph of his much younger self, Williams poses shirtless with his now greying hair a dark brown and his grizzled face clean shaven.

Police allege Williams met the vulnerable young Ms Taylor via Oasis Active before taking her on a drive from the Logan area south-east of Brisbane up to the Brisbane Valley area, north-west of the Queensland capital.

Somewhere along this route, detectives allege William murdered Ms Taylor, who may have turned to online sexual favours to pay for the baby she was due to give birth to in four months' time.

Police called off a search of bushland for her body two days ago. Ms Taylor's boyfriend admits he was under the impression she was receiving cash from her uncle - when she was in fact making money from offering sex through online dating sites, ABC news reported.

He had noticed that Tiffany Taylor, 16, who was five months pregnant, had been acting suspiciously but couldn't pinpoint the reason for her strange behaviour.

The couple, who had been in a relationship for four years, had been staying at the Waterford Motor Inn in Waterford West, south of Brisbane, at the time of her disappearance.

Rodney Wayne Williams, who was charged with Ms Taylor's murder last Friday despite no discovery of a body, is alleged by police to have picked her up on July 12. This was the last time friends or family saw Ms Taylor.

'She told me she was meeting her uncle to get money all the time and having coffees and coming home,' the ABC reported Mr Hill as saying.

'But sometimes she was gone for a long time but I had my suspicions but I never really knew.

'I cared for Tiffany and loved her. She was special to me.

This comes as police are focusing on finding the mobile phone of missing pregnant teen Tiffany Taylor which is believed to contain vital information that could lead to her whereabouts.

A search party of 20 Queensland Police and 40 SES volunteers have had no luck finding Ms Taylor, who has not been seen since July 12, after searching around dense bushland west of Brisbane near the Brisbane Valley Highway.

However, police allege mobile phone data shows Ms Taylor and her accused killer, Rodney Wayne Williams, who allegedly met through an online dating site, were in the area for around two hours, the Brisbane Times reported.

Detective Senior Sergeant Tony Bristow said police searched dense bushland where the going was 'extremely difficult'.

'The terrain is quite thick bushland, there are some pastoral areas, however there are pockets of this which is extremely thick lantana and various water courses,' Sgt Bristow said.

Police on horseback also searched near the Brisbane Valley Highway and Lovers Lane.

Ms Taylor's white Samsung smartphone has not been recovered, with police believing it was dumped around the Ipswich suburbs of Bundamba and Riverview.

Police and the devastated family of Ms Taylor have appealed to the public for assistance to find her body after Williams, accused of her murder, was remanded in custody.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ny-Taylor.html

It's okay, guys...she was a good girl!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    It's okay, guys...she was a good girl!
    Wait, explain what you mean by this. I don't want to jump to conclusions.

I'm not buying that the boyfriend didn't know what she was up to. Not for a second.

A 60 year old man with a magic tongue. Okay!

Rodney Wayne William's Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/muddles54?ref=br_rs

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Wait, explain what you mean by this. I don't want to jump to conclusions.
    Almost every time a girl goes missing and was last with an old man she met online through secrecy, she was always a good girl. Not saying she asked for this, but she didn't NOT put herself in a situation where it could happen.

EMERGENCY services have begun scouring a fresh area of rugged scrubland west of Brisbane in the hope of locating the body of a suspected murdered teenager.

Tiffany Taylor, 16, was last seen leaving a hotel on Loganlea Rd on July 12.

She had been sharing a room there with her boyfriend — a man in his 40s who had been dating her since she was just 12.

Police allege she got in to a champagne-coloured Hyundai driven by 60-year-old Rodney Williams, who had allegedly arranged to meet the teenager for sex organised through an online dating site.

She has not been seen since.

Williams has been charged with Tiffany’s murder but police are still working to find a body, with searches already canvassing an area around Lovers Lane in Ironbark, 51km west of Brisbane.

Today, acting on a tip-off from a passing motorist, four detectives and 43 SES workers have started searching about half a kilometre of scrubland and waterways around a reserve in Fernvale. It’s about 13km north of the original search site in Ironbark.

Logan detective Senior-Sergeant Grant Ralston said an elderly woman sitting in the rear passenger seat of a vehicle travelling towards Wivenhoe thought she had seen a person on the side of the road.

“She just thought, in a fleeting glance ... doing the speed limit along here, that it could have been a person,” Sen-Sgt Ralston said.

He explained the witness, who was driving along the highway on July 12, indicated there may have been some apricot-pink material near the person possibly seen about 10m off the roadway.

“She described it as what looked like a person sitting or lying on the ground. But she couldn’t give any description at all about that person.”

Police said they were yet to locate any items belonging to Tiffany, including her white Samsung mobile phone. It is unclear what she was wearing the last time she was seen.

Police said they were unable to comment on whether searches of the Hyundai Tiffany was last seen in had uncovered any evidence, including DNA traces of the teenager.

Sen-Sgt Ralston said the family were still holding on to hope the teenager would be found alive.

“They’re trying to do best they can. They’re a good, decent family. They’ve been cooperating with police. And they’re struggling with Tiffany being missing.”

Snr-Sgt Ralston appealed for anyone else with information to call it in as soon as possible.

“We’ve had other information come in,” he said. “There’s obviously a number of people ringing Crime Stoppers, which we really appreciated and would encourage. This is just another person that rung in.”

http://www.news.com.au/national/quee...-1227494118824

I don't think this was a case of her putting herself in that situation.

Almost every time a girl goes missing and was last with an old man she met online through secrecy, she was always a good girl. Not saying she asked for this, but she didn't NOT put herself in a situation where it could happen.
    Still, I would say this is still a story about a really fucked up old man rather than slut shaming this girl who probably, based on her situation, had some problems at home.

I'm not slut shaming her, I just hate when family comes out saying she's a good girl. It's pretty fucked up, either way. If she's been with this 40 yr old since she was 12, where was her parents? And after actually reading that the guy was 40 and not another teenage boy like I was thinking...wtf. Why wasn't this man able to care for this baby instead of having her go out and do stuff like this?

Did I miss how far along she is?

Mommy to: Misty-Allison-Elliot-Sebastian-Quinn
    And our newest rugrat MISS MARLEE!!!

It's in the first post. 20 weeks when she went missing.

Quote Originally Posted by hazydaze View Post
    It's in the first post. 20 weeks when she went missing.
    Poor baby =o(

Mommy to: Misty-Allison-Elliot-Sebastian-Quinn
    And our newest rugrat MISS MARLEE!!!

It's also in the second as 5 months.

I'm not slut shaming her, I just hate when family comes out saying she's a good girl. It's pretty fucked up, either way. If she's been with this 40 yr old since she was 12, where was her parents? And after actually reading that the guy was 40 and not another teenage boy like I was thinking...wtf. Why wasn't this man able to care for this baby instead of having her go out and do stuff like this?
    I'm guessing her parents were assholes

16 years old. Poor kid & poor baby.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-08-2...enager/6716932

The search for suspected teenage murder victim Tiffany Taylor is focusing on an area adjacent to the Brisbane Valley Highway today for after a woman told police she may have seen a body there.

Queensland detectives and State Emergency Services (SES) volunteers are involved in the search for the 16-year-old from Logan, who according to her family was five months' pregnant when she went missing on July 12.

PHOTO: Tiffany Taylor was 20 weeks pregnant when she disappeared, her family says. (Supplied: Queensland Police.)
    Queensland Police said the teenager, who was living at a motel south of Brisbane, had been offering sexual services for money over the dating site.

Police said they believed she died the same day she got into a car with 60-year-old Rodney Wayne Williams, who has been charged with her murder.

They said Ms Taylor had entered Williams' car, a 1995 Hyundai Excel sedan, about midday on July 12.

It is believed the pair travelled about 15 kilometres to an industrial estate at Larapinta, then a further 40 kilometres to the Brisbane Valley.

PHOTO: More than 40 SES volunteers are involved in the search near Fernvale for Tiffany Taylor. (ABC News: Allyson Horn)

Ms Taylor's mobile phone was disposed of on the way, police said.

Today, four detectives and 43 SES volunteers are searching an area near Twin Bridges Reserve near Fernvale.

Detective Inspector Grant Ralston said an elderly woman has told police she may have seen a body off the Brisbane Valley Highway there.

External Link: Search underway near area where body was potentially sighted

"Probably not being aware of what had transpired this witness had obviously on a day out - obviously heard something weeks later and thinks 'hang on, I should do the right thing and ring police and just report what I thought I saw'," he said.

"We've obviously responded to that by coming out here today."

Detective Inspector Ralston said they were looking for any signs of Ms Taylor.

"We're looking for jewellery, clothing, Tiffany herself ... but we don't know exactly what she was wearing or what she had in her possession on the day," he said.

Detective Inspector Ralston said her family were "obviously struggling with what's happening", and "still hold hope that Tiffany's found".

"We're doing everything we can to help them," he said.

"They're just going along day by day. We'd like to give them some information if we find out."

Meanwhile, police in Gatton are continuing to appeal for information in relation to the disappearance of 16-year-old Jayde Kendall who was last seen getting into a red car eight days ago.

There's two 16 yr old girls missing in QLD, Tiffany & Jayde Kendall

(most of the article was the info we already have about Tiffany so top half is snipped)

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/quee...21-gj54ol.html

An air and land search for missing 16-year-old Jayde Kendall has been similarly unsuccessful, turning up an "item" belonging to her believed to have been thrown from a car but not much else.

On Friday, police released photos of the 2003 Toyota Corolla hatchback the Gatton teen was last seen getting into outside Lockyer Valley District High School about 3.15pm the previous Friday.

The move was an attempt to corroborate the story of the driver, who was interviewed by police and released earlier in the week.

Rodney Wayne Williams has been charged with Tiffany's murder. Photo: Michelle Smith
    "What we've found is that there's no information come forward that we can verify the story that's been given by the driver of that vehicle," Detective Inspector Dave Isherwood said on Friday.

"He has given a plausible explanation, but our normal inquiries have not been able to determine whether that explanation is true and correct or whether it is in fact false."

Anyone with information into either case should call Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000.

Other pix of Tiffany

Mum & sister at the police public appeal

Yah, I made a thread for Jayde the other day - http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...ighlight=jayde , there was a lot of gossip on facebook that she's run away but that was shot down pretty quick.

Quote Originally Posted by hazydaze View Post
    Yah, I made a thread for Jayde the other day - http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...ighlight=jayde , there was a lot of gossip on facebook that she's run away but that was shot down pretty quick.
    Oops - thanx. I'm missing lots of stuff lately, I need to hang around more (I would've repped you but I seem to be repped out - I must be going on mad insomniac repping sprees or something??)

"Boyfriend." Right.

ETA I'm actually mildly offended by the reference to D/s as being "creepy." The dude was creepy.
    Last edited by Fleta; 08-21-2015 at 11:22 PM.

I wonder if Tiffany's boyfriend was actually her pimp?

The teenager's white Samsung mobile phone is also yet to be found but data records have led police to believe the 16-year-old Logan girl and her alleged killer spent about two hours in the area near Lovers Lane at Pine Mountain on July 12.

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/quee...#ixzz3jXN3EZdO
    Follow us: @brisbanetimes on Twitter | brisbanetimes on Facebook
    Here's the 60 yr old with the magic tongue (I think I threw up in my mouth some) That poor girl
    Last edited by bermstalker; 08-22-2015 at 02:15 AM.

I was wondering that after Fleta posted but I'm thinking no. Sounds like they've been together since she was about 12 & a lot of girls work without them down here anyway.

- but I am in NSW & it's a long time since I've had mates in the trade - QLD (& times) might be different.

He's probably (unknowingly or otherwise) been "living on the earnings of prostitution" though. Their choice of accommodation makes me wonder what his background was like & what kind of motel he had her staying in, because it does sound pretty similar to a streetkid lifestyle.

Edit & yeah, he's revolting. Worst part is he looks familiar

They're blocking his face on most Aus sites now so if anyone finds these uncensored PLEASE post them so I can figure this out

This was his dating profile pic

Not sure where this is from

Even this isn't as gross as what this kid was confronted with

Last edited by blighted star; 08-22-2015 at 02:50 AM.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/q...rom=public_rss

Young and beautiful, the petite Tiffany used the name “Gwenyth” online. She was a frequent poster on a Queensland-based online dating group.

“Who’s taking me out tonight?” she posted in March.

Dozens were keen.

“Some lucky guy,” one man replied.

Users of the site were astounded to discover the truth of her age. She had told many she was 19 or 20. Tiffany had been reported to the group’s administration officer on numerous occasions by people concerned with her approaches.

Rodney Williams used the screen name “muddles 54” on the site. After living much of his life in Tasmania, the “bush mechanic” eventually moved to Queensland, settling in Annerley in Brisbane’s south.
    In the weeks following Tiffany’s disappearance, Williams listed various items for sale on online community Gumtree.

A fridge and washing machine were listed a day after he allegedly met Tiffany and on August 10 he listed a jacket for sale.

Police have appealed for anyone who had contact with Williams online – either before or after July 12 – to contact police.
    Last edited by bermstalker; 08-22-2015 at 03:00 AM.

But where are you reading this?
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Thread Information