Thread: MC Breed found dead at age 37 this weekend

MC Breed found dead at age 37 this weekend

Not sure if any of ya rap fans ever heard of him.  But he came out of Flint about a year before I graduated school, and basically paved the way for other rappers to come out of Flint.  He's had a few problems in his life but, he was a good person.  I was shocked to see that he'd died this weekend.  Apparently in Sept he collapsed in GA while playing some golf.  His kidneys were failing.  He died in his sleep on Saturday.

I put this in non MDS deaths, because I did want to give props to him with a thread, until his submitted death is published.

This is MC Breed, aka Eric Breed.  He's done collaborations with 2Pac, Too $hort, George Clinton, and many others.  He's definitely one of the most successful (in MY book) to come out of Michigan, especially Flint.  I'm just so bummed :(

Re: MC Breed found dead at age 37 this weekend

This used to be my favorite song. 

[youtube=425,350]Nj31LWPjFoc[/youtube]

And affirmative action is a very nice term for racial discrimination against better-qualified white people in jobs, employment, promotions and scholarships, and college admittance.

[quote author=Chauncy link=topic=17402.msg1092463#msg1092463 date=1227568035]
    This used to be my favorite song. 

[youtube=425,350]Nj31LWPjFoc[/youtube]

[/quote]

Still one of my favs, was fun bumpin that when I was a young'n  Oh who am I kidding, I STILL bump that song.  There's a part 2 to that song now too.  That's the opening song on my profile, the original one.

I'd actually been able to talk to him on myspace, his personal space is private, so I submitted his music page.  I told him how I remembered when he drove his jeep, and it THUNDERED.  It rattled the windows of my class on the 3rd floor!  :lol:  We'd all run to the window to catch a glimpse of Breed.

Thanks for posting in my thread bout him Chaunce, you rock :)

Yeah. I am a big Pac fan so I know about the collaborations he had with him.
    And affirmative action is a very nice term for racial discrimination against better-qualified white people in jobs, employment, promotions and scholarships, and college admittance.

Thread Information