Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Caitlin Buchecker (15) poisoned her mother.

Caitlin Buchecker (15) poisoned her mother.

http://www.truecrimereport.com/2008/11/a_drink_for_her_mother_caitlin.php

Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/lilshedevil2016
    Caitlin Buchecker, all of 15, gave her mother some milk.

Police in Mifflin County, PA say the Yeagertown girl added something special to the drink. They say she added household cleaner.

Caitlin's mom, Joanne Giampa, drank the milk on Tuesday. Her next stop was the emergency room.

Caitlin was arrested later that day at Indian Valley Middle School. Police are charging her with aggravated assault and simple assault and maybe a few other related crimes.

And yeah, you know her name because Caitlin Buchecker is being charged as an adult.

Looking at her online presence, it seems like Caitlin certainly wanted to be an adult. Her alleged method of achieving that status was just not legally acceptable.

Caitlin began creating MySpace pages 3 years ago, when she was still 12. She gave her age as 20, but information on each profile made it clear she was just a kid. Her AIM and Yahoo screen names, for example: HelloxKittyx12 and Lilshedevil2016.

And by age 12, Caitlin appeared to be a little boy-crazy. On one MySpace profile she wrote the following: "I don't really get along with girls that much because I find that they become jelous or hate me because they WANT to be me. I think that guys are more likely to like me because I am into sports and I have been told from a lot of guys that there is something about me that makes them love me."

On another personal profile, Caitlin spoke of her love for animals, like her cat Goose. She wrote, "I am not that smart, big words confuse me, I am a trouble maker in class, and can't wait until the last day of Highschool so i can say FUCK YOU to all of the teachers!"

Boys came up again as well: "I love boys! they are like gold to me! I am a giant talker in class, home, outside, online, on the phone, i talk anywhere!"

On yet a third profile, Caitlin decided she wanted to go by "Cait." She also referenced again her lack of regard for other females: "I'm the chick girls love to hate."

I don't really know if Caitlin Buchecker's problems with her fellow holders of XX chromosomes extended to her mother, but a report from TV station WGAL stated that Caitlin was "tired of living with her mother."

The teenager is being held on $50,000 bail. [msnbc.com]

Another Myspace:http://www.myspace.com/mszmonstar.

It looks like a link to Caitlin Buchecker's music myspace, where she goes by "CaitMonstar."

From the profile, a "shoutout":

"My Mom - The woman who gave me life & the woman who taught me wrong from right; she's my biggest hero. I love my mom more than anything, no matter what goes on between us. She's the one person I know that will support me with anything I do. I love you, mama!"
    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

Re: Caitlin Buchecker (15) poisoned her mother.

people are so funny

Nov 7 2008 11:25 AM

FREE CAIT!
    MAN I HEARD WHAT HAPPEN CAIT
    I SAW YOUR PIC ALL ON THE NEWS SITES
    THEY'RE DEMONIZING YOU.
    IT JUST ISN'T RIGHT
    FUCK THE SYSTEM!
    ANYWAYS HOPE YOU GET OUT OF THAT SHITTY ASS PRISON AND GET WELL OK, I KNOW YOU ARE A GOOD PERSON
    THEY'RE TREATING YOU SO WRONG,
    SURE YOU DID A BAD THING BUT WE ALL MAKE MISTAKES
    I'LL PRAY FOR YOU
    FREE CAIT
    I don't sell crack, I'm a prostitute.

:? ... and that is why i'm never having kids

if you can poison your mother simply because you're 'tired' of living with her, then chances are you'd have no problem taking anyone else's life. she needs psychiatric help by the sound of it

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endID=16643744 = the mom

She wrote this message on the daughter's one myspace anyway:

since i can't write, see, or talk to you...
    i want you to know:
    i miss you.
    i love you.
    forever my baby you'll always be.
    all my love,
    m♥m
    Choices are for one and all; all we are are leaves that fall. That's all.

This was posted on her comments yesterday:

Oh yeah and all great rappers wrote their shit in prison.
    So when you get out you better go platinum, YA HEARD! 
    The Demonik One (Rep The Ink, Stain The World)

Dec 18 2008 10:07 PM

CAIT! WHENEVER YOU GET OUT OF PRISON YOU SHOULD HIT ME UP AND TELL ME ALLLLLL ABOUT IT! XD I miss you Cait! 

lol this made me chuckle lol :)

I'm laughing my ass off.  These kids just don't...get....it.

I am suspect of anything my kids do nice for me. Does that secretly make me a horrible parent that they may want to kill me? Or is this residual from my childhood?

[quote author=wheresthebeef link=topic=17315.msg1129221#msg1129221 date=1230269345]
    I am suspect of anything my kids do nice for me. Does that secretly make me a horrible parent that they may want to kill me? Or is this residual from my childhood?
    [/quote]

I'm that way  :lol:  I'm always like, ok..what'd you break this time? 

This is another myspace she had...    http://www.myspace.com/lilshedevil2016

and... she did music..... here's that myspace...  http://www.myspace.com/mszmonstar

[quote author=brooke link=topic=17315.msg1131900#msg1131900 date=1230560864]
    This is another myspace she had...    http://www.myspace.com/lilshedevil2016

and... she did music..... here's that myspace...   http://www.myspace.com/mszmonstar
    [/quote] :lol: Both of those myspaces are listed in the original post.
    "Since change is constant, you wonder if people crave death because it's the only way they can get anything really finished." -Chuck Palahniuk

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    I love everyone except Amy.
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowCake1 View Post
    Amy's taste > Tara's

People seem very confused about why prisons exist.  They're legal ways to punish 'mistakes and bad things'.

[quote author=bowieluva link=topic=17315.msg1132078#msg1132078 date=1230574156]
    People seem very confused about why prisons exist.  They're legal ways to punish 'mistakes and bad things'.
    [/quote]

But, bowie "we all make mistakes!"  Haven't every one of us, at some point in our lives, made the mistake of poisoning a relative?

"Free Cait."  Jesus, do kids not really understand that there are repercussions for criminal acts?  They seem to think thay people should be free to go around poisoning people and receive nothing more than a slap on the wrist.
    "A vagabond dreamer, a rhymer and singer of songs
    Singing to no one and nowhere to really belong." - Waylon Jennings

Okay, I know this is a VERY stupid question, but did her mom die or did she just get sick? I totally fail.

[quote author=ichy_underpants link=topic=17315.msg1132096#msg1132096 date=1230574912]
    Okay, I know this is a VERY stupid question, but did her mom die or did she just get sick? I totally fail.
    [/quote]

Her mom survived. 
    "A vagabond dreamer, a rhymer and singer of songs
    Singing to no one and nowhere to really belong." - Waylon Jennings

[quote author=Nomad link=topic=17315.msg1132097#msg1132097 date=1230575021]
    Her mom survived. 
    [/quote]

So, if her mom survived, what becomes of the relationship between these two now?
    Do you forget about the kid and move on? try to keep the relationship alive? seek help together? I mean wow.
    Did this little girl even think about the reprocussions poisoning her mother would have on their lives?
    And just to make it clear, i'm not saying she should abandon her child. I'm just wondering how you go on with your life knowing that your child did this to you.

I don't know what I would do in a situation like this.

It says the mom left that myspace comment for her that implies she's going the forgiveness route.

[quote author=Nomad link=topic=17315.msg1132097#msg1132097 date=1230575021]
    Her mom survived. 
    [/quote]
    Thanks. I guess I could've gauged by her friends responses. Most 15 year old girls I know don't really want to hang out with murderers. But, when one of my friends went to jail, we were all curious about it, and talked about it for the longest time. He said the other people were very nice. he recommends it to everyone at least once. I'm not going to try it.. i'll just take his word. but, y'know. And I'm just rambling.

[quote author=Nomad link=topic=17315.msg1132093#msg1132093 date=1230574756]
    But, bowie "we all make mistakes!"  Haven't every one of us, at some point in our lives, made the mistake of poisoning a relative?

"Free Cait."  Jesus, do kids not really understand that there are repercussions for criminal acts?  They seem to think thay people should be free to go around poisoning people and receive nothing more than a slap on the wrist.
    [/quote]

geez guise, i get milk and ajax mixed up alllllllllllll the time.  *sigh maybe I should stop keeping the milk under the sink.  maybe teh baffroom med cabinent.

Raises hand..  Couldn't she taste the cleaner?  Most cleaners I have can be smelled from a mile away.
    I'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yours.

There's too much blood in my caffeine system.

[quote author=LostSouls link=topic=17315.msg1132127#msg1132127 date=1230577739]
    Raises hand..  Couldn't she taste the cleaner?  Most cleaners I have can be smelled from a mile away.
    [/quote]

No. Milk is a really good mix with chemicals.  It's a really common poisoning method.

[quote author=bowieluva link=topic=17315.msg1132130#msg1132130 date=1230577933]
    No. Milk is a really good mix with chemicals.  It's a really common poisoning method.
    [/quote]

Thanks for the answer.
    I'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yours.

There's too much blood in my caffeine system.

[quote author=LostSouls link=topic=17315.msg1132887#msg1132887 date=1230614089]
    Thanks for the answer.
    [/quote]

Something about the dairy covers up the smell.

[quote author=Nomad link=topic=17315.msg1132093#msg1132093 date=1230574756]

[/quote]

They just don't get it.  I was watching The First 48 last night and this teenager was being charged with first degree murder committed during a robbery with his friends.  He sat there and was smiling.  The detective basically said, the reality will hit him when he's behind bars and when people slowly stop coming to see him regularly. 

Personally, I'd be sitting there in my pee-pants crying like a baby.

Quote Originally Posted by Chauncy View Post
    Huh? you're a woman?

[quote author=bowieluva link=topic=17315.msg1133150#msg1133150 date=1230631194]
    Something about the dairy covers up the smell.
    [/quote]

milk is a base and a buffer so it nuetralizes the odor and any taste of a extreme base or acid - which is usually many poisons.

now, if the FBI takes my laptop, i hope they keep in mind that i am a bio teacher.. you hear me FBI, i know this because im a bio teacher!!!

She's out of jail now. I want an update on her case. It says that she's now living with her aunt. Her blogs are interesting

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&friendID=400 911157

Quote Originally Posted by angelicajustice View Post
    I wouldn't fuck her with Ron's dick.

Thread Information