Thread: Ryan Bailey (32) raped an Amish man.

Ryan Bailey (32) raped an Amish man.

http://www.dreamindemon.com/2008/11/09/ryan-bailey-wanted-to-rape-an-amish-person/#more-1448

Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/225495150

South Bend, IN - You know how sometimes, you just want what you want, and you don’t care how crazy it sounds?  Like, when you want peanut butter on your grilled cheese sandwich, and everyone at your table stares at you and the waitress comes back three times to double-check the order, but dammit, you just want peanut butter-and-grilled cheese!  Phew.  Well, Ryan Bailey kind of felt like that, so he raped an Amish man.

You see, Ryan Bailey simply decided he wanted to rape an Amish person.  He did his best to find a girl to rape, he really did, but when none presented herself, he did what any adaptable sex criminal would do, and raped an Amish man, instead.

As long as the victim is Amish, gender doesn’t matter much, I suppose.  Can I get a rousing chorus of “Say, what?!?!?” from the Demon choir, please?

On April 26, a 29-year-old Amish man was riding his bike near Topeka, Indiana, when he was tackled, and forced at knifepoint into a car.  He was driven to a secluded area and raped.  The attacker told him he’d been out looking for an Amish girl, but that the man “would have to do.”

The victim was able to give the police some descriptive information on his attacker — including the fact that he had “angry eyes” – but an arrest was not made.

Recently, the investigators in the case were able to make a positive DNA match, and arrested Ryan Bailey, 32, of Middlebury.  I know what you’re thinking, “how on earth did those nasty police officers trick this nice young man into giving up a DNA sample?”  That’s NOT what you’re thinking?   Oh, right.  Actually, it turns out (quelle surprise) that Ryan has a bit of a rap sheet, which includes drunken driving, methamphetamine charges, and domestic violence.   I’m stunned, Demons, simply stunned.

Bailey was arrested on November 5, and is facing charges of confinement with a deadly weapon, criminal deviate conduct and being a habitual offender.  He’s currently held on $200,000 bail in the LaGrange County Jail.

Here’s his Myspace, which has some interesting tidbits on it.  It hasn’t been updated in some time, but at that time, he was working as a tattoo artist, was deeply in love, married, and raising her two sons as a step dad.  I wonder if we’ll find out that she broke his heart?
    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

Re: Ryan Bailey (32) raped an Amish man.

The title alone made me fucking cringe.

This guy just woke up and decided he wanted to rape an Amish person, and found one. 

Somebody ought to force this guy's dick into a butter churn.

"A vagabond dreamer, a rhymer and singer of songs
    Singing to no one and nowhere to really belong." - Waylon Jennings

Gee,I can't believe the Amish person's amazing description didn't help.

The victim was able to give the police some descriptive information on his attacker — including the fact that he had “angry eyes” – but an arrest was not made.
    "Angry eyes"?  So like, everyone at a Target on a weekend.

im glad they're locking that guy up.

what the FUCK
    RIP Faggot Charles
    "That is it, no murder/suicide for me if it mean's that they will use my DMV photo in the news." - poppy213

:lol:  I was telling my friends about this the other night and kind of laughing like 'want to hear a funny news story?' and they all stared at me, horribly disturbed.

[quote author=bowieluva link=topic=17312.msg1089113#msg1089113 date=1227313793]
    :lol:  I was telling my friends about this the other night and kind of laughing like 'want to hear a funny news story?' and they all stared at me, horribly disturbed.
    [/quote]

Yeah. I'll admit it. I was laughing while reading this. :lol:
    And affirmative action is a very nice term for racial discrimination against better-qualified white people in jobs, employment, promotions and scholarships, and college admittance.

comment to his gf:

Aug 30, 2007 6:23 AM
    Boo Bear you r the one i want to send my life with. U and the boyz r what makes me hole and i would do any thing to make u guys happy.I know i've been on the wrong side of the tracks my hole life but that day i crossed over just to see what was so good! Well I found out. because I found the meanning to my LIFE and that is turely YOU and my BOYZ!!!!! I LOVE YOU BOO BEAR and I Always will!!!!!! LOVE YOUR MAN Ryan Bailey,

:|
    Don&#39;t argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.<br /><br />[quote author=bowieluva link=action=profile;u=5553 date=1236809919]<br />ALEX IS WATCHING YOU THROUGH A HOLE IN HIS FACE [/quote]

[quote author=beautiful.disaster link=topic=17312.msg1089124#msg1089124 date=1227314099]
    comment to his gf:

Boo Bear you r the one i want to send my life with. U and the boyz r what makes me hole and i would do any thing to make u guys happy.I know i've been on the wrong side of the tracks my hole life but that day i crossed over just to see what was so good! Well I found out. because I found the meanning to my LIFE and that is turely YOU and my BOYZ!!!!! I LOVE YOU BOO BEAR and I Always will!!!!!! LOVE YOUR MAN Ryan Bailey,

[/quote]

:lol:&nbsp; And who signs a comment to their girlfriend with their whole name?&nbsp; Like she'll forget which Ryan because she's dating 10 of them at the same time.

And while we're at it, can we throw him back over the other side of the tracks?&nbsp; The normal side doesn't want him.

[quote author=LilDevil link=topic=17312.msg1089562#msg1089562 date=1227336183]
    :lol:&nbsp; And who signs a comment to their girlfriend with their whole name?&nbsp; Like she'll forget which Ryan because she's dating 10 of them at the same time.

[/quote]

She will remember Ryan because he is the one who raped the Amish guy, duh.
    <br />The best thing happened. A guy was butchering Conway Twitty at Karaoke and the power went off in the bar. Someone shouted you pissed Jesus off when you messed with Conway!

&quot;On April 26, a 29-year-old Amish man was riding his bike near Topeka, Indiana, when he was tackled, and forced at knifepoint into a car.&nbsp; He was driven to a secluded area and raped.&quot;

Usually people are pretty good about things if you say it's against your religion... The guy could have called handle bars.&nbsp; :|
    &quot;you know what my kids always say...&quot;<br /><br />&quot;you&#39;re not my real father??&quot;

[quote author=ipromiseyou link=topic=17312.msg1089658#msg1089658 date=1227363265]
    &quot;On April 26, a 29-year-old Amish man was riding his bike near Topeka, Indiana, when he was tackled, and forced at knifepoint into a car.&nbsp; He was driven to a secluded area and raped.&quot;

Usually people are pretty good about things if you say it's against your religion... The guy could have called handle bars.&nbsp; &nbsp;:|
    [/quote]

Wait, what?&nbsp; I'm pretty sure brutal rapes are against everyone's religion.

[quote author=beautiful.disaster link=topic=17312.msg1089124#msg1089124 date=1227314099]
    comment to his gf:

[/quote]

I wonder how ol Boo Bear feels about HER MAN&nbsp; now?&nbsp; :lol: Sick freakish piece of dung.

[quote author=bowieluva link=topic=17312.msg1089925#msg1089925 date=1227381949]
    Wait, what?&nbsp; I'm pretty sure brutal rapes are against everyone's religion.
    [/quote]

i meant riding in the car.
    &quot;you know what my kids always say...&quot;<br /><br />&quot;you&#39;re not my real father??&quot;

not a whole lot of amish folk in socal so it's hard for me to wrap my head around this. he had to have someone amish so when he couldn't find a woman, he figured a man would do? huh?

i've always wanted to defile a mormon missionary but the guys canvassing my neighborhood are always ugly so i just put that back on the list and keep going on with my life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post

Also, I just noticed my girlbox is full.

[quote author=whackjob link=topic=17312.msg1090004#msg1090004 date=1227391496]
    i've always wanted to defile a mormon missionary but the guys canvassing my neighborhood are always ugly so i just put that back on the list and keep going on with my life.
    [/quote]

they're suckers for nintendo.. that's how i got to one.&nbsp; :roll:

[quote author=ipromiseyou link=topic=17312.msg1089931#msg1089931 date=1227383143]
    i meant riding in the car.
    [/quote]

Its not against their religion to ride in a car. They just won't drive one. Same with shit like phones, they use them but won't have one in their home. I live in a small town and there are a lot of amish people in the surrounding areas.

[quote author=IvannaTrailer link=topic=17312.msg1090059#msg1090059 date=1227398188]
    Its not against their religion to ride in a car. They just won't drive one. Same with shit like phones, they use them but won't have one in their home. I live in a small town and there are a lot of amish people in the surrounding areas.
    [/quote]

I used to live in a town with a fairly large Amish population, a lot of them worked for farmers in the area, they would get picked up by someone and driven to the farm. When my friends farm had a stay voltage problem (electricity was affecting the dairy cows and the milk output, never quite understood it) his Amish workers had to leave because the electrician was there.
    <br />The best thing happened. A guy was butchering Conway Twitty at Karaoke and the power went off in the bar. Someone shouted you pissed Jesus off when you messed with Conway!

Little Miss Independent wannabe07's Avatar

[quote author=Deviant Toaster link=topic=17312.msg1089930#msg1089930 date=1227382864]
    I wonder how ol Boo Bear feels about HER MAN&nbsp; now?&nbsp; :lol: Sick freakish piece of dung.
    [/quote]

im guessing she divorced his ass. her profile says single and he isnt on her friends list anymore. i tried checking some of her friend's pages, but i couldnt find any comments or references to him

comment to his gf:

[/quote]

I guess they were both really into holes.

Ryan is a huge assHOLE.&nbsp; I hope Bubba likes your hole.
    Quote Originally Posted by angelaiscaustic View Post
    I mean I spent most V days drunk, but that's because I'm a lush, not bc I was bitter haha

[quote author=IvannaTrailer link=topic=17312.msg1090059#msg1090059 date=1227398188]
    [/quote]

i've been blinded all these years!&nbsp; :|

comment to his gf:

Boo Bear you r the one i wAnt to send My life with. U and the boyS r wHat makes me hole and i would do any thing to make u guyS Happy.I know i've been on the wrong side of the tracks my hole life but that day i crossed over just to see what was so good! Well I found out. because I found the meanning to my LIFE and that is turely YOU and my BOYZ!!!!! I LOVE YOU BOO BEAR and I Always will!!!!!! LOVE YOUR MAN Ryan Bailey,

[/quote]

god, there are clues ALL over this comment.&nbsp; how could she be so blind!!!

He looks like a neanderthal. If I had to picture the type of person who would assrape an Amish, it'd be this guy.

[quote author=sue_vicious link=topic=17312.msg1099511#msg1099511 date=1228103389]
    He looks like a neanderthal. If I had to picture the type of person who would assrape an Amish, it'd be this guy.
    [/quote]

Oddly enough, I think that's what he was voted Most Likely to Do in high school.

[quote author=wickedgirl link=topic=17312.msg1099915#msg1099915 date=1228133718]
    Oddly enough, I think that's what he was voted Most Likely to Do in high school.
    [/quote]

And they say yearbooks don't tell the future.

Thread Information