Thread: Angelo Ravella (22) was shot and killed by an unknown suspect who fired into hi

Angelo Ravella (22) was shot and killed by an unknown suspect who fired into hi

On March 27, 2003, after aceing a college exam, Angelo, his brother and some other buddies went to celebrate Angelo's success.  They were having drinks at a bar in Castro Valley, California.  At some point in the evening, Angelo's brother Benny left with a female friend.  Once outside, the two saw a couple arguing, so Benny asked the woman in the argument if she was okay. This started a loud verbal argument -- and Angelo came to investigate. He stepped between the unknown man and Benny to break up the argument. But Angelo's efforts only enraged the unknown man and he threatened Angelo with his gang's challenge to a fight, saying "East 7th." To Angelo, a good kid, this meant nothing, so Angelo calmly turned and walked back into the bar. The unknown man and woman left.After spending a couple more hours at the bar, Angelo left shortly after midnight with a friend. The two were driving through Castro Valley toward San Lorenzo. They were stopped at a stop sign in San Lorenzo only four blocks from Angelo's home when a 1980's Cadillac pulled up alongside them.  One of the car's occupants yelled at Angelo and his friend.  The two looked over at the Cadillac just as gunshots rang out.  The two friends were under fire.  Angelo Ravella took a bullet to the head.

Only hours later, Angelo Ravella's parents were forced to make the decision they never thought they would have to make for their fighter of a son. They decided to have doctors remove his life support. Within minutes, Angelo was dead.

Witnesses to the murder say that the shooter was a Hispanic male between 18 and 25 years old.  He wore a black Watchman's cap and may have some facial hair.

Another good clue is that the shooter was not alone in the distictive 1980's Cadillac.  There were anywhere from three to five other occupants in the Cadillac with him that night.  Police would like to speak with anyone who drives a 1980's Cadillac or who may have been in the car with the shooter that night.

Please Help Angelo's Family find Closure, This murderer is still out there!
    Check out the rest of Angelo's  Story on America's most wanted.com  or Helpang.com

R.I.P Angelo you are TRULY missed        :2cool:

"It's not that I'm afraid to die. I just don't want to be there when it happens."

Olivia

Re: Angelo Ravella (22) was shot and killed by an unknown suspect who fired into hi

http://www.mydeathspace.com/article/2008/11/18/Angelo_Ravella_(22)_was_shot_and_killed_by_an_unkn own_suspect_who_fired_into_his_vehicle

Re: Angelo Ravella (22) was shot and killed by an unknown suspect who fired into hi

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Inmates-Play-Point-The-FingerIs-Finding-This-Girls-Killer-in-the-Cards.html

Key to Unsolved Mysteries Could be in Cards

The cold case unit of the Alameda County Sheriff's Office is handing out thousands of playing cards to jail inmates.

On one side of those cards, the picture of Dana Ramm, and of several other victims of unsolved murders or kidnappings from Alameda County.

On the other side is an anonymous tip-line along with a cash reward.

The hope is an inmate will recognize one of the featured victims.

Or detectives hope an inmate heard about one of the cases through a cell mate, and can finger the suspect.

"Understand that you will pay, either in this life or you will pay in the next life, but you will pay," an emotional Georgia Ramm said recently about her daughter's killer.

"And if it was me, I'd rather pay in this life," Ramm said.

Detectives will unveil the program late Tuesday morning at the santa Rita Jail in Dublin.

They'll be joined by the Ramm family, along with the families of Ilene Misheloff, Jennifer Lin, Kellie Jean Poppleton, Angelo Ravella, Mark Espinal, Kente Jones, Elsie Winston, and Gary Jones.

Their hopes now lie on the memories of jail inmates, convicts who might have the answers they've been desperately searching for. 

Thirteen victims are featured in the cards, men and women who've' disappeared, or been killed. Each one appears four times in every deck. Families met the news with reserved hope.

"The last couple years have been the hardest times we've had as a family, " said Traci Fuqua, who lost a family member.
    "It's not that I'm afraid to die. I just don't want to be there when it happens."

Thread Information