Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Will He be Next?

Will He be Next?

Any bets this poor soul will be next on the list. Me and my buddys have him at the top of our list. www.myspace.com/peteyslife

Re: Will He be Next?

strange...
    if he really wanted to why hasnt he done it already?
    [if he answered that question, sorry, i didnt bother reading everything because i am incredibly exhausted.]
    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

From his blogs i have read he has tried before, from what i know he is bipolar and his master plan was foiled when the police showed up at his door and dragged him to the state hospital lol. We are following him cause he definately aint a stable fellow and his blogs are pretty interesting. He is pretty candid and what he says seems true blue. His blogs are basically his diary. Doesnt sound like hes trying to prove anything, could be wrong though.

[quote author=tmyers1979 link=topic=2732.msg95029#msg95029 date=1162425363]
    From his blogs i have read he has tried before, from what i know he is bipolar and his master plan was foiled when the police showed up at his door and dragged him to the state hospital lol. We are following him cause he definately aint a stable fellow and his blogs are pretty interesting. He is pretty candid and what he says seems true blue. His blogs are basically his diary. Doesnt sound like hes trying to prove anything, could be wrong though.
    [/quote]

do you have links to any of his other blogs?

Why haven't his 'friends' contacted anyone?  He might be just looking for attention, but better safe than sorry!

[quote author=holly link=topic=2732.msg95044#msg95044 date=1162427655]
    Why haven't his 'friends' contacted anyone?Â* He might be just looking for attention, but better safe than sorry!
    [/quote]

I was thinking the same thing.  There are no comments on his space.  I'm wondering if they are friends at all.  His profile name is "suicide" for God's sake.  But I do notice where on of his "friends" is the suicide prevention hotline.  Maybe he is trying to prove a point?  I dunno, but it's scary if he's for real.

He has one friend that comments on his blogs but she is a religious freak always saying he is oppressed by satan and jesus will help him. Not sure if his other friends r real or not. His blog url is http://blog.myspace.com/peteyslife

From what I know it was someone from myspace or somewhere else that turned him in and he got sent to the state hospital, guess they really didnt keep him long enough lol.

That's pretty screwed up that you think this person is going to kill himself, but instead of talking to him and letting him know there are people he can trust to talk to, you just bet on whether or not he'll actually kill himself.  But then again, you ARE in the right place.

For all the regulars, who was that one kid a couple of months or so ago that was acting all weird like he was gonna off himself, and people totally freaked out on him?

Do misunderstand I have messsaged him before, he always says when his mind is on something he does it, what more can you do. I dont want anyone that is in pain to off themselves, but what you gonna do about it. He feels he has the right.

does he delete peoples comments?
    he only HAS 16 friends...and he probably doesn't KNOW any of them, maybe a couple.
    and maybe they know how he is- all talk.
    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

Hmm.. I'm thinking it's fake - someone just having fun with myspace.

Could be, I doubt it though. Just another tortured soul.

I tried to instant message him via myspace but he doesn't accept instant messages.

hmmm. we really dont know?????.... hope he is still holding on..god will probably help him.. :-( :-(

[quote author=Rebirth of Josh link=topic=2732.msg95180#msg95180 date=1162440712]
    That's pretty screwed up that you think this person is going to kill himself, but instead of talking to him and letting him know there are people he can trust to talk to, you just bet on whether or not he'll actually kill himself.Â* But then again, you ARE in the right place.

For all the regulars, who was that one kid a couple of months or so ago that was acting all weird like he was gonna off himself, and people totally freaked out on him?
    [/quote]

i believe that was 997 who posted here about killing himself, and has since returned...so i guess he didn't

someone copy and paste one of his blogs, pleeeeeease.  i can't log onto myspace. 
    Don&#39;t argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.<br /><br />[quote author=bowieluva link=action=profile;u=5553 date=1236809919]<br />ALEX IS WATCHING YOU THROUGH A HOLE IN HIS FACE [/quote]

This was his last blog before someone turned him in and he got sent to state hospital guess this was his so called plan.

It started when I was 5. I remember we were at my gradmas house visiting. It was storming out. My little brother was in his bed crying and I was facing the window. And saw a black siloette of a man staring in the window at my little brother, A stare like he wanted him I couldnt see his features but knew he was looking at him. I must have moved or something but the next thing I rmemeber he was looking straight at me and he seemed satisfied that he saw that I saw him. From probably age 9-12 he found me again. He would sit at the doorway but not look at like he was waiting for me. I would cover my head with blankets but couldnt breath cause I was so scared. Because he was eminating pure evil. I used to piss the bed because I couldnt get out of bed to use the bathroom. My parents used to yell at me saying I was to lazy to get out of bed. Sometimes things would hover above my bed they looked friendly but they scared me. I remember one time I punched at one of them and they turned into a hideous figure. For 10 years I never saw him and forgot about him. But one night a few years ago I went into my apartment, the one I shared when we first met. All the lights were off and I felt something familiar. My hair stood on end and I looked towards the bathroom doorway and saw him stiiting there looking at me as to say I'm back to finish things. He didnt appear all that much. When I moved here he found me again.Now I sleep with the tv on, and most times with the light on. I will be up for days on end with no sleep. Now i find myself having to leave this apartment late at night to get away. And I will drive around until daylight. But even when I drive at night He will be staying on the side of the road. In 2 weeks I am going on vacation so everyone thinks. I am going to the great north woods in northenr NH and I am gonna walk into the woods as far as I can so when I turns dark I wont be able to get back to any light. I am gonna face him. I am taking my shotgun with me. If God can stop him I will blow him away. If he cant I am gonna end it for myself. God told me that even though suicide is a sin he will take me home.

This is his most recent blog.

First of all I started this myspace thing so I could be anonymous and be able to vent out all that is in my head. I am the type of person that if you would ask me how my day was I would say awesome with a great smile. In work and in life I do my best and do a pretty good job at hiding my mental downfalls. I have been able to keep my job of over 4 and a half yrs. People have asked me why havent you killed urself yet. I honestly dont want to die, I want a good life, friends, family, happiness, but in my current situation none of these things have panned out. So as the politicians would say. All Options are on the table. Suicide is still on the table. My so called master plan is still my master plan. If certain things happen the plan will go into effect. If i lose my job, if i get sent away, etc. I do feel that my health is getting worse and that may be my way of killing myself. My body just cant take all this stress from the insomnia, my diet, smoking, etc. If I dont get help with this insomnia which is seriously what I call torture. Then something will have to happen. I use myspace as a journal or diary. The benefits is that there are a lot of people trying to help by prayers and emails, etc. I hope things turn out good, but as I have said before hope is something I need to survive and I unfortunatly have very little. Many people think I am looking for attention, which I am not. I am a very shy person, very loving, caring person, and in real life, I dont like attention i run from it. Well I hope this answers some things.

^ like, whoa.
    Don&#39;t argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.<br /><br />[quote author=bowieluva link=action=profile;u=5553 date=1236809919]<br />ALEX IS WATCHING YOU THROUGH A HOLE IN HIS FACE [/quote]

he's my friend on myspace, i think i will message him, maybe see if he wants to swing by here at all to chat?

[quote author=ainsophaur link=topic=2732.msg95934#msg95934 date=1162510505]
    he's my friend on myspace, i think i will message him, maybe see if he wants to swing by here at all to chat?
    [/quote]

I don't know if asking him here is a great idea.Â* Â*:|

eh, party pooper lol
    but anyway, i don't really have anything to ask him? i don't wanna be like, hey you gonna kill yourself? ya know

[quote author=ainsophaur link=topic=2732.msg95936#msg95936 date=1162510693]
    eh, party pooper lol
    but anyway, i don't really have anything to ask him? i don't wanna be like, hey you gonna kill yourself? ya know
    [/quote]

lol, well, given his blogs and profile name, I don't think that would be an inappropriate question.&nbsp;

I wouldnt know where to start with him either, what do u say to someone in that condition, or mindset. Cant save everyone.

Thread Information