Thread: Patrick Lee Kenney (29) is a dirty dirty pedophile (tried to meet a 12 y/o)

Patrick Lee Kenney (29) is a dirty dirty pedophile (tried to meet a 12 y/o)

KLAMATH FALLS, Ore. (AP) -- A Gresham man has been sentenced to 6 years in prison for attempted rape after a mother discovered his inappropriate text messages on her 12-year-old daughter's cell phone.

Prosecutors said 29-year-old Patrick Lee Kenney also pleaded no contest to attempted sexual abuse and furnishing obscene material to a minor.

Kenney met the girl on the MySpace site.

The girl's mother accidentally saw the text messages and gave the phone to Klamath County sheriff's deputies, who continued the text chat with Kenney.

Detectives say they arrested Kenney at a park while he was trying to meet the victim.

Prosecutor David Groff said the case is a reminder about the dangers children face from Internet predators.
    http://www.kgw.com/news-local/stories/kgw_111308_news_gresham_texting.1ab2f0e46.html

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid =45807615

Re: Patrick Lee Kenney (29) is a dirty dirty pedophile (tried to meet a 12 y/o)

Yikes this worries me. I have a friend that's from klamouth falls in oregon.
    They're all over the place, I know, but still.....
    “He who experiences the unity of life sees his own Self in all beings, and all beings in his own Self, and looks on everything with an impartial eye.”

What the hell was he thinking? He isn't bad looking compared to the usual gross looking pervs that i'm used to seeing. O'well I guess you can't judge a book by it's cover. I hope he get's a hefty sentence!

Quote Originally Posted by angelicajustice View Post
    I wouldn't fuck her with Ron's dick.

...12year old girls are on myspace??
    why?

Fan of the Underdog kateisgr3at's Avatar

[quote author=Its Me De link=topic=17215.msg1107131#msg1107131 date=1228599943]
    What the hell was he thinking?
    [/quote]

What I don't understand is why these sickos continue to use the internet to meet up with youngsters. I am originally from a teeny tiny town and like 3 people have already been busted by agents posing as kids. You are GONNA get caught - go find a new hobby!!!
    Balls.

[quote author=ashleyhope link=topic=17215.msg1110708#msg1110708 date=1228856338]
    ...12year old girls are on myspace??
    why?
    [/quote]

I've found 8 year olds on it  :|  Parents aren't watching their kids, they allow them to lie and say they are 18 when they're obviously not, And that opens the door for perverts to get a hold of them.

[quote author=kateisgr3at link=topic=17215.msg1110836#msg1110836 date=1228863305]
    What I don't understand is why these sickos continue to use the internet to meet up with youngsters. I am originally from a teeny tiny town and like 3 people have already been busted by agents posing as kids. You are GONNA get caught - go find a new hobby!!!
    [/quote]

I like to read the chat logs on  www.Pervertedjustice.com.   I especially love the guys that Obviously know the risk and say things like "You better not be a cop" and "My life will be ruined if i get busted", Then they go and do it anyways. :lol: Clearly, the Reward outweighs the common sense they should have to avoid the risk....Which is good, Because those are the ones that REALLY need to be locked up and learn a lesson.

Haha. I love the title of this thread.
    It's alarming the number of parents who have no clue what their pre-teen/early teen kids are doing. When I worked for Cingular/AT&T, parents always called in to have charges credited for calls, texts, services, etc, that they SWEAR their kid didn't do. Noooo...they wouldn't do something like that. Whatever.
    I wonder WTF a 12-year-old wants with MySpace, though.  :?

[quote author=boogieman link=topic=17215.msg1110902#msg1110902 date=1228866937]
    I like to read their chat logs on  www.Pervertedjustice.com.   I especially love the guys that Obviously know the risk and say things like "You better not be a cop" and "My life will be ruined if i get busted", Then they go and do it anyways. :lol: Clearly, the Reward outweighs the common sense they should have to avoid the risk....Which is good, Because those are the ones that REALLY need to be locked up and learn a lesson.
    [/quote]

You are exactly right. I guess it is a good thing they actually try to go through with it - If only all of them were cops.  :2sad:

PS you shouldn't have told me about the chatlogs....that's just what I need - ANOTHER website sucking me in all hours of the night  :lol:
    Balls.

Indooroopilly, Queensland, Australia, Australia

My little sister who just turned 13 has had a myspace for about a year. She wanted one because I had one and she wanted to be on my top friends, lol. I know her password and regularly check her myspace, I also make sure it's private and only people that know her last name or email address can add her. I don't see a problem with her having one, and when she's old enough that I trust her I'll make her change her password.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cap-n Meow
    TPT is more caramel. She's sweet and so smooth she'll slide a finger in your butthole.

[quote author=sue_vicious link=topic=17215.msg1110938#msg1110938 date=1228868239]

I wonder WTF a 12-year-old wants with MySpace, though.  :?
    [/quote]

Kids grow up way too fast nowadays...

[quote author=trailerparktrash link=topic=17215.msg1111349#msg1111349 date=1228880637]
    My little sister who just turned 13 has had a myspace for about a year. She wanted one because I had one and she wanted to be on my top friends, lol. I know her password and regularly check her myspace, I also make sure it's private and only people that know her last name or email address can add her. I don't see a problem with her having one, and when she's old enough that I trust her I'll make her change her password.
    [/quote]
    You're a good sister. 

[quote author=kateijavascript:moreSmileys();sgr3at link=topic=17215.msg1111302#msg1111302 date=1228879027]
    You are exactly right. I guess it is a good thing they actually try to go through with it - If only all of them were cops.  :2sad:

PS you shouldn't have told me about the chatlogs....that's just what I need - ANOTHER website sucking me in all hours of the night  :lol:
    [/quote]

oops! Yeah, i've lost many hours to that site :lol: The "top 10 most slimey" ones are must reads... They will disgust you more then any pedo story posted here. :lol:

[quote author=boogieman link=topic=17215.msg1111780#msg1111780 date=1228899964]
    oops! Yeah, i've lost many hours to that site :lol: The "top 10 most slimey" ones are must reads... They will disgust you more then any pedo story posted here. :lol:
    [/quote]

haha...well I know what I will be spending most of my night doing! I am sure I will have a lot to say afterwards!!
    Balls.

[quote author=Its Me De link=topic=17215.msg1107131#msg1107131 date=1228599943]
    What the hell was he thinking? He isn't bad looking compared to the usual gross looking pervs that i'm used to seeing. O'well I guess you can't judge a book by it's cover. I hope he get's a hefty sentence!
    [/quote]

i was just going to say, hes really not that bad looking.. he looks normal, if there is such a thing!

Thread Information