Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Death Foreshadowing

Re: Death Foreshadowing

I know, you really hurt me! 

well you were being NAUGHTY!
    [quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=4526.msg172502#msg172502 date=1170561506]<br />How can you have any lack of love for SG!?!?<br /><br />I tink shes more kewler then most!<br />[/quote]

Remember that guy who said he &quot;loved (his) mother to death&quot; and then killed her??!&nbsp; I've seen quite a bit of death-foreshadowing in my day and it always creeps me out.

Back in the days before MySpace (circa. BMS), when a plain bound for Paris exploded almost immediately after taike-off from New York City, days after there was endless coverage of the victims. A whole class was onboard and a cheerleader had written in her diary that she wanted to die young. And so she did.

You know what they say about being careful of whatcha wish for ....

-Simone
    Go and make me proud! Or at least less ashamed ...

[quote author=Simone link=topic=398.msg12609#msg12609 date=1153982084]

Back in the days before MySpace (circa. BMS), when a plain bound for Paris exploded almost immediately after taike-off from New York City, days after there was endless coverage of the victims. A whole class was onboard and a cheerleader had written in her diary that she wanted to die young. And so she did.

[/quote]

Um, make that &quot;plane&quot; not &quot;plain&quot;. Unless it was clearly unmarked or a boring piece of machinery.
    Go and make me proud! Or at least less ashamed ...

:lol: Simone is fuuuuuny. Hey -- you can edit a post after you make it. Look in uper right above the post.

You new? YAY! Hi!

[quote author=Simone link=topic=398.msg12609#msg12609 date=1153982084]
    Remember that guy who said he &quot;loved (his) mother to death&quot; and then killed her??!Â* I've seen quite a bit of death-foreshadowing in my day and it always creeps me out.

You know what they say about being careful of whatcha wish for ....

-Simone
    [/quote]

That reminds me of Final Destination

Ohhh, how creepy.&nbsp; :-o

Let's tempt fate by putting something like that on our profiles.

yeah lets all put, &quot;i dread school, i wish i were dead&quot; all the MDS users under 18 will instantly die the day before their school starts back. im due this tuesday. HELLS YEAHS!

haha j/k

i would think alot of suicidal ppl come here. im not but it always fascinates me. you guys ever tried one of those internet suicide pacts? i always wanted to be in one but not actually kill myself.

SOAD

that plane that crashed after take off from NY bound for paris&nbsp; TWA800? http://aviation-safety.net/database/record.php?id=19960717-0&amp;lang=en

I got a thing about plane crashes too, real bizarre series of coincidences bought this one down.....and now to worry you all, did you know that the fuel in the CWT (centre wing tank) has air conditioning units under it so the fuel in the tank soaks up the heat from these units!! this plane was delayed so all the passengers had the air con on while the plane was sitting on the runway

[quote author=Phoenix647 link=topic=398.msg14408#msg14408 date=1154257591]i would think alot of suicidal ppl come here. im not but it always fascinates me. you guys ever tried one of those internet suicide pacts? i always wanted to be in one but not actually kill myself.
    [/quote]

I'm only genocidal.

Do people actually do that? Internet suicide pacts?? And how many people go through with it?

i have heard of that before its really weird just like a bunch of kids get together and talk about suicide and how they want to do it and stuff... its really strange...

I know of that movie &quot;Suicide Club&quot; but I've never seen it. I've never actually heard of or seen a suicide club. Hmm.

there were kids at my school that were known for it. it was weird cause they werent afraid to die they just sat and waited for it.

SOAD

why be afraid to die? its the only guarentee every person gets.......as for suicide clubs, great idea.....my dad once suggested drive thru gas chambers but the only major snag with that is the first person dies and causes a massive tailback

you know we all diss suicide ad say its for the week but isnt that a bad thing to do. if your suicicdeal, and the one thing that keeps you going is the fact that you can always kill yourself, it would totally suck if someone told me suicide is pussys. that wouold just depress me more and drive me closer to the edge. or make me take other ppl down with me.

Bleah, that's really depressing. Can't buy in... I contemplated suicide heavily and I'm still around. And trust me I'm no pussy! Tougher to stick it out through some real crap times and wake up a year later when the smoke has cleared, feel better and say, &quot;Dammit thank GOD&nbsp; I didn't make THAT bonehead mistake.&quot;

ive had some close ppl in my life kill their selves, and well they werent pussies. it pisses me off their gona and everyone says they took the easy way out. i personally think its your right and its probally one of the bravest ways to go. and it leaves quite and impact too. when my pal anthony killed himself this summer, let me tell you it brought the family together. it brought everyone closer. my moms side is back talking to my dads family again, and its crazy. suicide can really change stuff ya know. personally id say not doing it can be a pussie way out somtimes.&nbsp;

2 years ago my dad got remarried, and his new wife completly hated me. she treated me like shit. and before long my dad began taking her side and treating me like shit. one night i went out and almost hung myself, but i got scarred and came back in. dad kicked me out of the house a few weeks later and ive lived with my mom ever since. now they treat my little brother like shit. if i had killed myself, my whole family would have realized just how bad my stepmom and dad were. the two may have even split up. but i know damn sure he wouldnt treat my brother bad anymore, he would be afraid too.

suicide can serve a purpose, and ultimatly its your decision. i think if someone really wants to try and make an impact then you should let them, not tell them its a pussy thing to do.&nbsp; yeah im happy now. i was a godamn pua a few weeks ago. i had girls chasing after me. but ya know, i think suicide isnt that bad. hell id rather hang myself once then go through two years of being picked on.

but im like way crhistian and id be afraid of going to hell. so like yah. id NEVER kill myself. heh i can go back pua anytime too. so my life can turn super happy anytime i want. i jsut need a breal from all the happy. thats why im here. ok. later

[quote author=Phoenix647 link=topic=398.msg14517#msg14517 date=1154308203]
    i think suicide isnt that bad. hell id rather hang myself once then go through two years of being picked on.
    [/quote]

what the fuck? if everyone thought that way, I'm sure 95% of the teen population would be dead right now. That's fucking ridiculous. I'd have killed myself at least three times for the amount of years of being picked on i went through.

ah man in some religions teens catch theirselves on fire and shit all their time to prove their faith.thay d it cause its suppose to be the most painfull way to die. yeah maybe we say suicicde is bad jsut to stop teens from doing it? ever think of that one? goverment has us brainwashed!

.. what the fuck, kid? seriously. what. the. fuck.

[quote author=Phoenix647 link=topic=398.msg14669#msg14669 date=1154323577]
    ah man in some religions teens catch theirselves on fire and shit all their time to prove their faith.thay d it cause its suppose to be the most painfull way to die. yeah maybe we say suicicde is bad jsut to stop teens from doing it? ever think of that one? goverment has us brainwashed!
    [/quote]

what does the government have to do with it?
    The afro smiley is the coolest.&nbsp; :mrgreen:<br /><br /><br /><br />Can someone tell me why Holly&#039;s forehead is so big, yet her brain is so small?

i dont know, althoughs anti suicide comercials.

man im jsut fasinated by suicide, i cant make myself believes its a bad or cowardly thing. too much emo music has fucked me up.

[quote author=Phoenix647 link=topic=398.msg14677#msg14677 date=1154323836]
    i dont know, althoughs anti suicide comercials.

man im jsut fasinated by suicide, i cant make myself believes its a bad or cowardly thing. too much emo music has fucked me up.
    [/quote]

the anti-suicide commercials are there to prevent it from happening because most people will do it without getting any kind of help first...the help that they get can ultimately get them back in the right frame of mind so they don't do anything stupid, yes, stupid...because suicide IS stupid!&nbsp; You hurt everyone who knows, loves, and cares about you, I mean I know people have bad shit going on in their lives but just a little clarity of mind is all most people need.
    The afro smiley is the coolest.&nbsp; :mrgreen:<br /><br /><br /><br />Can someone tell me why Holly&#039;s forehead is so big, yet her brain is so small?

Thread Information