Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Death Foreshadowing

Re: Death Foreshadowing

well actually i culd argue that. if a kid was very outspoken and told everyone what was on his mind. and he hated everyone. and he told everyone that he hated them. no one would like him

if that same kid changed the way he acted and lied and told ppl he liked them, there would be a much higher chance of acceptance.

dont change who you are, jsut becomre your "better self"

Can't agree
    DOOSHING THE COMPETITION SINCE 1987

you dont have to

Honestly, why would you want to be on someone's good side if you don't like them? and why would you feel the need to be on someone's good side if you aren't friends or have no relation to them? This is the INTERNET, read as, there is no reason to be on ANYONE'S good side here. You don't know us, we don't know you. Be who you are and stop trying to cop out of your feelings or thoughts because someone on the Internet doesn't agree. Your thoughts being challenged doesn't mean back off and surrender, change your opinion.. it means back up what you believe and be prepared to take some heat for it. Honestly.. have you not learned yet? People appreciate honesty more than a bunch of lies to cover your feelings up. Be real with people.. they may not like you, but they'll respect you for being honest.

wow you guys are really hard to outwit. i many all the studdying i did in socail dynamics isnt helping me one bit. but mainly its because i adore that bouncy little cat, and it sucks that the bouncy little cat dosnt like me, because its so damn cute!

haha really i see no reason to argue or prove my point. and im not going to. were not even discussing anything close to deathspace right now, and i see no reason to continue the pointless battle.

Yep, and we've already established tha you're a douche, so we can drop it.

[quote author=[Pandora] link=topic=398.msg14793#msg14793 date=1154327644]
    Honestly, why would you want to be on someone's good side if you don't like them? and why would you feel the need to be on someone's good side if you aren't friends or have no relation to them? This is the INTERNET, read as, there is no reason to be on ANYONE'S good side here. You don't know us, we don't know you. Be who you are and stop trying to cop out of your feelings or thoughts because someone on the Internet doesn't agree. Your thoughts being challenged doesn't mean back off and surrender, change your opinion.. it means back up what you believe and be prepared to take some heat for it. Honestly.. have you not learned yet? People appreciate honesty more than a bunch of lies to cover your feelings up. Be real with people.. they may not like you, but they'll respect you for being honest.
    [/quote]

ah, the wisdom you hold at such a young age, i think i fell a little more in love with you...
    The afro smiley is the coolest.&nbsp; :mrgreen:<br /><br /><br /><br />Can someone tell me why Holly&#039;s forehead is so big, yet her brain is so small?

That's why I'm friends with her

Awww, Pandora was grouchy last night. Come here and give us a hug, baby doll.&nbsp;

PMSSSSSSSSS!&nbsp; :x I'm a total ass when I'm about to be on the rag.

[quote author=Allied Forces Unite link=topic=398.msg14885#msg14885 date=1154330833]
    [quote author=[Pandora] link=topic=398.msg14793#msg14793 date=1154327644]
    [/quote]

ah, the wisdom you hold at such a young age, i think i fell a little more in love with you...
    [/quote]

:-D&nbsp; Aww, I love you too.

I hate those little chain comments people leave...they're so ridiculously inane and mindless.&nbsp; You can find them on most &quot;hardcore&quot; people's profiles left by their posse.&nbsp; Whatever....

Chris.............what are you talking about&nbsp; :roll:

Yo mamma.

[quote author=wickedly_curious link=topic=398.msg11751#msg11751 date=1153923225]
    Hey guys!

I am new here. I found this site about a week ago. I admit, at first I was so freaked out by it. But it has drawn me in, and I find myself on it everyday. It is like one of those things that just draws you in, but you can't stop. (EEK!) ;)

Anyways, I noticed something a little bit scary on some of the pages. Some comments left by friends BEFORE their deaths mention them dying. I know, it is mostly those stupid chain emails/messages, but it is still a little scary.

The first one that really got me specifially states how the guy died: by stabbing. The comment was left approx 2 months before his death.

Luis Gallegos, 20 - Stabbed - RIP May 21, 2006
    http://mydeathspace.com/deaths.aspx?ctl00_MainContent_Weblogs1_show=f1a598 5a-3979-40f3-a226-d39358158bc8

4/3/2006 5:23 PM

UR ENEMY STABS U IN DA FRONT......
    UR FRIEND STABS U IN DA BACK......
    UR GIRLFRIEND/BOYFRIEND STABS U IN DA HEART.....
    BUT ME, UR CLOSEST FRIEND CARRIES A KNIFE
    TO STAB THOSE MUTHAFUCKAS RIGHT BACK......
    send this to ur12 closest friends to let them know u two will stay friends always and forever....no matter wat

A couple more:

Rhaczio Simms, 19 - Shot - RIP July 8, 2006
    http://mydeathspace.com/deaths.aspx?ctl00_MainContent_Weblogs1_show=55afaf 35-4cb4-4927-bf7d-2031f9c28a9b

6/30/2006 12:55 PM

&quot;IF U WERE KILLED 2MORROw, I WOULD B LATE GOIN 2 UR FUNERAL CUS ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA FUKIN PUTO AND HIS FAM THAT DID IT AND BREAKIN OUT. SEND 2 UR t.rUE FRENDS if you get a dozen your loved!!

DeMarco Harvey, 20 - Shot - RIP July 23, 2006
    http://mydeathspace.com/deaths.aspx?ctl00_MainContent_Weblogs1_show=1d0db4 f3-03ea-43dc-bae0-00fcfef45835

7/20/2006 12:04 PM

IF U WERE KILLED 2MORROw, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUS ILL B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA BITCH THAT DID IT. SEND 2 UR TRUE FRENDS
    if you get a dozen your loved!!

There was another one that I couldn't find, that I think specifially mentioned being shot. It is kinda a scary foreshadowing. I read the post about the girl eaten by the alligator, and the dream she had. . . wow.

I do know that if anyone posts one of those chain messages on my comments, it is going down immediately!!

*sorry if this has been discussed in another post. Didn't go through every single one*

[/quote]

I'm talking about the majority of these messages that were left on people's pages....I don't really consider it much of foreshadowing, since I've seen tons of these stupid little blurbs on people's profiles, dead or alive.

You know NeoNinja is a total dickhead right? haha. Don't even reply if he asks stupid questions.

I dont consider it foreshadowing either...people have left those on my comments, and Im still here. But I'll guess we'll see if my face ends up on MDS. By the way read my blog about death on my profile.
    Come check me out....<br /><br />www.myspace.com/antionettetorr

Thread Information