Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Death Foreshadowing

Death Foreshadowing

Hey guys!

I am new here. I found this site about a week ago. I admit, at first I was so freaked out by it. But it has drawn me in, and I find myself on it everyday. It is like one of those things that just draws you in, but you can't stop. (EEK!) ;)

Anyways, I noticed something a little bit scary on some of the pages. Some comments left by friends BEFORE their deaths mention them dying. I know, it is mostly those stupid chain emails/messages, but it is still a little scary.

The first one that really got me specifially states how the guy died: by stabbing. The comment was left approx 2 months before his death.

Luis Gallegos, 20 - Stabbed - RIP May 21, 2006
    http://mydeathspace.com/deaths.aspx?ctl00_MainContent_Weblogs1_show=f1a598 5a-3979-40f3-a226-d39358158bc8

4/3/2006 5:23 PM

UR ENEMY STABS U IN DA FRONT......
    UR FRIEND STABS U IN DA BACK......
    UR GIRLFRIEND/BOYFRIEND STABS U IN DA HEART.....
    BUT ME, UR CLOSEST FRIEND CARRIES A KNIFE
    TO STAB THOSE MUTHAFUCKAS RIGHT BACK......
    send this to ur12 closest friends to let them know u two will stay friends always and forever....no matter wat

A couple more:

Rhaczio Simms, 19 - Shot - RIP July 8, 2006
    http://mydeathspace.com/deaths.aspx?ctl00_MainContent_Weblogs1_show=55afaf 35-4cb4-4927-bf7d-2031f9c28a9b

6/30/2006 12:55 PM

"IF U WERE KILLED 2MORROw, I WOULD B LATE GOIN 2 UR FUNERAL CUS ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA FUKIN PUTO AND HIS FAM THAT DID IT AND BREAKIN OUT. SEND 2 UR t.rUE FRENDS if you get a dozen your loved!!

DeMarco Harvey, 20 - Shot - RIP July 23, 2006
    http://mydeathspace.com/deaths.aspx?ctl00_MainContent_Weblogs1_show=1d0db4 f3-03ea-43dc-bae0-00fcfef45835

7/20/2006 12:04 PM

IF U WERE KILLED 2MORROw, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUS ILL B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA BITCH THAT DID IT. SEND 2 UR TRUE FRENDS
    if you get a dozen your loved!!

There was another one that I couldn't find, that I think specifially mentioned being shot. It is kinda a scary foreshadowing. I read the post about the girl eaten by the alligator, and the dream she had. . . wow.

I do know that if anyone posts one of those chain messages on my comments, it is going down immediately!!

*sorry if this has been discussed in another post. Didn't go through every single one*

Re: Death Foreshadowing

First of all welcome to MDS! Second those things are weird and sad.  :-D
    <br />The Angel within

[quote author=wickedly_curious link=topic=398.msg11751#msg11751 date=1153923225]
    Hey guys!

I am new here. I found this site about a week ago. I admit, at first I was so freaked out by it. But it has drawn me in, and I find myself on it everyday. It is like one of those things that just draws you in, but you can't stop. (EEK!) ;)

Anyways, I noticed something a little bit scary on some of the pages. Some comments left by friends BEFORE their deaths mention them dying. I know, it is mostly those stupid chain emails/messages, but it is still a little scary.

The first one that really got me specifially states how the guy died: by stabbing. The comment was left approx 2 months before his death.

Luis Gallegos, 20 - Stabbed - RIP May 21, 2006
    http://mydeathspace.com/deaths.aspx?ctl00_MainContent_Weblogs1_show=f1a598 5a-3979-40f3-a226-d39358158bc8

4/3/2006 5:23 PM

UR ENEMY STABS U IN DA FRONT......
    UR FRIEND STABS U IN DA BACK......
    UR GIRLFRIEND/BOYFRIEND STABS U IN DA HEART.....
    BUT ME, UR CLOSEST FRIEND CARRIES A KNIFE
    TO STAB THOSE MUTHAFUCKAS RIGHT BACK......
    send this to ur12 closest friends to let them know u two will stay friends always and forever....no matter wat

A couple more:

Rhaczio Simms, 19 - Shot - RIP July 8, 2006
    http://mydeathspace.com/deaths.aspx?ctl00_MainContent_Weblogs1_show=55afaf 35-4cb4-4927-bf7d-2031f9c28a9b

6/30/2006 12:55 PM

&quot;IF U WERE KILLED 2MORROw, I WOULD B LATE GOIN 2 UR FUNERAL CUS ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA FUKIN PUTO AND HIS FAM THAT DID IT AND BREAKIN OUT. SEND 2 UR t.rUE FRENDS if you get a dozen your loved!!

DeMarco Harvey, 20 - Shot - RIP July 23, 2006
    http://mydeathspace.com/deaths.aspx?ctl00_MainContent_Weblogs1_show=1d0db4 f3-03ea-43dc-bae0-00fcfef45835

7/20/2006 12:04 PM

IF U WERE KILLED 2MORROw, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUS ILL B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA BITCH THAT DID IT. SEND 2 UR TRUE FRENDS
    if you get a dozen your loved!!

There was another one that I couldn't find, that I think specifially mentioned being shot. It is kinda a scary foreshadowing. I read the post about the girl eaten by the alligator, and the dream she had. . . wow.

I do know that if anyone posts one of those chain messages on my comments, it is going down immediately!!

*sorry if this has been discussed in another post. Didn't go through every single one*

[/quote] there was a topic, called wierd coincidences in this forum, this would be a great addition to that one. maybe ill copy and paste these three things in that one if you are too lazy to do it. haha, i dont mind. i have time. the crazy thing is those two guys, that got shot, both got the same, almost, comment. and its a coincidence it seemed that they were both in the same kinda shit. wierd.... the stabbing one is even crazier. wow!

Cut and pasted.

Now in the &quot;Weird coincidences&quot; post.

Thanks for the point in the right direction! =)

[quote author=wickedly_curious link=topic=398.msg11813#msg11813 date=1153925918]
    Cut and pasted.

Now in the &quot;Weird coincidences&quot; post.

Thanks for the point in the right direction! =)
    [/quote] NO PROB! thank YOU!

I noticed a lot of those are &quot;this is what I say, now pass it on to 20 friends or die!&quot;.&nbsp; Haha, with everyone on frickin Myspace answering those, it only makes sense that SOMEONE is going to die that way, I guess.

On the other hand, I never answer those.... So if you find me dead one day, man, please don't say it was a coincedence because I didn't answer chain bulletins, hehe.

I'm with you, Helle. I don't repost anything. Guess I'm doomed at some time or another.

Welcome o curious one. I like your name.

I saw all of those that you are talking about. I'm sorry to say the stabbing one made me laugh. It was a weird coincidence. As you look over the deaths you'll find a lot of those. And posts arounf here talking about it.

Thanks for the welcomes! =)

Yeah, I hate those chain letters too. . . I just think these are so ironic and coincidental because they were posted so freaking close to the time the people were killed.

The stabbing one especially! Not even that it just mentions anything, but stabbing in particular. Creeps me out. Seriously! It's like something from a scary movie.

HAHAHHAAH that reminds me of &quot;You die in the game, you die FOR REAL!&quot;

If your friends comment you like this DELETE IT! AAAAHHHHHHHHHGH!&nbsp;

Yea, I think those things are gay, and a waste of time&nbsp; :x
    DOOSHING THE COMPETITION SINCE 1987

Much like NINJA

Pandora......... :x
    DOOSHING THE COMPETITION SINCE 1987

Hey there! I've noticed that too, but in a different &quot;place&quot;. Some of the deaths I find especially perplexing are involving trains - so this really caught my eye - after reading the story of the incident I went to the MySpace page, and there in bold letters to the right of the picture it read, &quot;Crushed&quot;.&nbsp; This person's page hadn't been logged on to well before the incident, so it leaves me to ponder if these people have a tiny twinge of foreshadowing? Maybe some strange hint that something is there on the outershadings of the conscious mind - a bubble that pops in space and this person was 'pushed' to change their screen name to &quot;Crushed&quot;, having no other reason for it other than a &quot;whim&quot;. Knowing but not. Seems it's possible that even close loved ones and friends can know but not.&nbsp;

This site can really make ya think!&nbsp;
    I'm relieved to know there are so many others that find this site so interesting.

[quote author=innardsway link=topic=398.msg12416#msg12416 date=1153956975]
    Hey there! I've noticed that too, but in a different &quot;place&quot;. Some of the deaths I find especially perplexing are involving trains - so this really caught my eye - after reading the story of the incident I went to the MySpace page, and there in bold letters to the right of the picture it read, &quot;Crushed&quot;.Â* This person's page hadn't been logged on to well before the incident, so it leaves me to ponder if these people have a tiny twinge of foreshadowing? Maybe some strange hint that something is there on the outershadings of the conscious mind - a bubble that pops in space and this person was 'pushed' to change their screen name to &quot;Crushed&quot;, having no other reason for it other than a &quot;whim&quot;. Knowing but not. Seems it's possible that even close loved ones and friends can know but not.Â*

This site can really make ya think!Â*
    I'm relieved to know there are so many others that find this site so interesting.
    [/quote]

I think someone said the same thing in the comments on her death. That one was tragic, she obviously thought about it for a while before she did it. There were some strong cries for help on her page.

If you look around this forum you'll see that may of us do believe in foreshadowing. There's one guy who took a fake pic of himself getting crushed by a tractor on a construcion site and he dies like a week later the same way. I think the caption was &quot;It should have been for real.&quot; or something to that effect. Let me see if I can find it.

[quote author=MorbidCuriousity link=topic=398.msg12423#msg12423 date=1153957462]
    ...If you look around this forum you'll see that may of us do believe in foreshadowing....
    [/quote]

not me!&nbsp;

Except for J. He believes in a higher power called karma spank.

[quote author=MorbidCuriousity link=topic=398.msg12433#msg12433 date=1153957823]
    Except for J. He believes in a higher power called karma spank.
    [/quote]

karma spank?&nbsp; is that where you get good karma by spanking it?

You've never done the karma spank? Ohhhh, watch out for trains, J.&nbsp; :-o

Seriously... those trains... they'll get you.

When I was little, we used to ride down the train tracks.&nbsp; There were always these huge metal bars paying around.&nbsp; So we'd rub them up and down the rails near intersections.&nbsp; This would cause the train crossing to activate and stop traffic.

We'd leave the bar there and take off, so traffic would be stopped indefinitely.

KARMA SPANK! You really are in for it.

Ya... i've had enough bad shit happen.&nbsp; I'm in karma debt right now.&nbsp; So I can look forward to good times ahead.

That's good, cuz karma's a bitch:

umm that was a private moment, i can't believe you posted that.
    [quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=4526.msg172502#msg172502 date=1170561506]<br />How can you have any lack of love for SG!?!?<br /><br />I tink shes more kewler then most!<br />[/quote]

Thread Information