Thread: Fable 2

Fable 2

I just Fable 2 on friday, I love the Graphics. The game play is fun, a lot of things have changed. One thing is for sure, It's a hell of a lot easier then Fable 1.

Anyone else have Fable 2? or ever played Fable?
    <br />[quote author=skindeep_curiosity]<br />I&#39;m so glad I love the meat. <br />[/quote]

Re: Fable 2

I have both but I never finished the first one (Halo 2's online distracted me).&nbsp; I've had Fable II since launch and love it.&nbsp; The artwork is beautiful, very nice environment to explore.&nbsp; I think I'm almost finished story wise with my good/pure character.&nbsp; The past two days I've been rocking out on GH:WT.&nbsp; But I plan on finishing the good character and starting an evil playthrough.

[quote author=gamerchix link=topic=16941.msg1056803#msg1056803 date=1225163415]
    I have both but I never finished the first one (Halo 2's online distracted me).&#160; I've had Fable II since launch and love it.&#160; The artwork is beautiful, very nice environment to explore.&#160; I think I'm almost finished story wise with my good/pure character.&#160; The past two days I've been rocking out on GH:WT.&#160; But I plan on finishing the good character and starting an evil playthrough.

[/quote]

Fable 1 took me about 10 hours to finish, I was a good/pure aswell.

I have only like 2 hours into Fable 2, and I find it way to easy. I haven't decided to be good or evil yet. But I am thinking just being evil.
    <br />[quote author=skindeep_curiosity]<br />I&#39;m so glad I love the meat. <br />[/quote]

From images I've seen of the evil character and playing coop, the evil hero look is so badass.&nbsp; Also, being corrupt has it's advantage of gaining money by increasing rent and shop prices.&nbsp; I'm sure I'll enjoy my evil playthrough more than the good.&nbsp; I kinda wish I did evil/corrupt first now, haha.

&nbsp; I played fable 1, and for one reason or another i didn't like it (i dont remember why... Its been awhile).

&nbsp; I read a lengthy review of fable 2 in a magazine, and it sold me on playing it.. So i do plan on renting it sooner or later...At the rate things are going, i'd say i will get to it sometime in january Haha.&nbsp; Way too many good games coming out that i want to play... And i vowed that i would give each one my undivided attention, instead of playing 3 at a time and end up not finishing any of them.&nbsp;

&nbsp; &nbsp; I just beat Saints Row 2 today... Now i am playing Midnight Club LA. Farcry 2 should be in the mailbox tomorrow (from Gamefly), and Fallout 3 just shipped (pre-orderd online). Not to mention the&nbsp; many games still releasing soon. :lol:

i got this game...it was to easy...i got bored with it.

[quote author=swilla link=topic=16941.msg1061275#msg1061275 date=1225489516]
    i got this game...it was to easy...i got bored with it.
    [/quote]

Ditto.

Both Fable games were too easy, but I enjoyed them.&nbsp;

So after two weeks of running around doing absolutely nothing but slaughtering everything in sight, buying houses, and being an overall dick, I finally decided to actually do some of the main quests.

I got to the spire to talk to Garth, and this freak was attacking him.&nbsp; Fire was all around.&nbsp; Suddenly the game froze. Nooooooooooooo.

Okay, no problem.&nbsp; Restart the Xbox.&nbsp; Reload the game.

Game reloads, continue... frozen.

Repeat.

Frozen.

Repeat.

Frozen.

Go to different profile, make new game.&nbsp;

Works fine.

Go back to old profile, continue.

Frozen.&nbsp;

He was so beautiful.

wow that sucks.&nbsp; i gotta say, that when my xbox got the red ring of death, i literally shed a tear.
    right now i am watching my ex while he plays - he got married and started a family, and i got jealous.&nbsp; i need something new in my life.

[quote author=LuciferBlue link=topic=16941.msg1073942#msg1073942 date=1226449540]
    So after two weeks of running around doing absolutely nothing but slaughtering everything in sight, buying houses, and being an overall dick, I finally decided to actually do some of the main quests.

I got to the spire to talk to Garth, and this freak was attacking him.&nbsp; Fire was all around.&nbsp; Suddenly the game froze. Nooooooooooooo.

Okay, no problem.&nbsp; Restart the Xbox.&nbsp; Reload the game.

Game reloads, continue... frozen.

Repeat.

Frozen.

Repeat.

Frozen.

Go to different profile, make new game.&nbsp;

Works fine.

Go back to old profile, continue.

Frozen.&nbsp;

He was so beautiful.
    [/quote]

PC -FTW

Playing Fable makes me wish Lionhead would buy the rights to and recreate Arcanum.&nbsp; That would be a badass game if in the Fable format.

[quote author=HippyZippy link=topic=16941.msg1074217#msg1074217 date=1226460332]

PC -FTW

[/quote]Fail.&nbsp; 360+leather chair or couch+61 inch HD tv=Win.

[quote author=Cap-n Meow link=topic=16941.msg1074567#msg1074567 date=1226497026]
    Fail.&nbsp; 360+leather chair or couch+61 inch HD tv=Win.
    [/quote]

That's me.

Thread Information