Thread: Four arrested in Lehigh Acres gang rape case

Four arrested in Lehigh Acres gang rape case

Source: http://www.news-press.com/apps/pbcs....=2008810170380

Men who claimed to be her friends, detectives say, raped her repeatedly. When Lee County EMS workers found her Sept. 19, she was passed out and lying in a roadway near a Lehigh Acres rock quarry. She was filthy, covered in bruises and someone had written on her chest in ink.

Since then, four men have been arrested, the most recent two on warrants Wednesday. Those charged are Michael Garretson, 25, Mitchell Mabbitt, 20, Baron Price, 21, and Michael Byers, 20. All but Mabbitt are in Lee County Jail, facing charges of sexual assault with special conditions and sexual assault by multiple perpetrators.

Myspaces:

Garretson: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndid=159581796
    Byers: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=60735099

Re: Four arrested in Lehigh Acres gang rape case

Comments on the article, I think they have newest on the top...

10/25/2008 9:17:31 AM
    They gave her alcohol and drugs so they could wait for her to be so out of it they could do whatever they wanted. Again I will say that she is an idiot for making the decision to take drugs and be out there with these people alone. I don't know how long she considered them friends for but man did she misjudge their characters. thats funny that you say they gave it to her so they can do what they want. did they shove it down her throat???? since when is consentual sex against the law?!?!?! myob456

myob456 wrote:
    Well, it is obvious that none of you know what you are talking about so just give up adding all your little comments thinking you are cool. This lady.... yes I said lady, because she is in the 30's. Shes not 12-18 she is in her 30's. She is just nasty. Some people cant help it. I understand that she was embarrased and all that good stuff but that is no reason to ruin anyones life. Just close your legs and lay off the substances that are being considered "special conditons" because its obvious you cant handel the booze and pills. I know alot of people are upset about this because they think it was a little kid and all that but shes not. Shes older than all of them. Also, she looked completely dressed to me on the website where they found them on the side of the road. the guy was the one without a shirt. check it out www.lehighfire.blogspot.com
    <br />The best thing happened. A guy was butchering Conway Twitty at Karaoke and the power went off in the bar. Someone shouted you pissed Jesus off when you messed with Conway!

myob is one stupid fuck

This just gets confusing.&#160;

Older article dated 10/16: http://www.news-press.com/article/20.../81016098/1075

Garretson’s brother, Jeffrey Tucker, reportedly returned to the area after fishing when the others asked if he wanted “a turn.” He refused, dressed the victim and took her to Lehigh Acres Hospital, where doctors found evidence of severe and repeated sexual assaults.

And from the current article:

When Tucker returned more than an hour later, he found the victim unconscious and naked, lying face down. Initial reports said Tucker drove her to the hospital, but it now appears county EMS transported her.

Upon arrival, EMS found the victim and Garretson passed out in the street. She did not awaken until the next day, at which point she said Garretson informed her that she had been gang raped

The woman called the sheriff's office, and was taken to the Phoenix Center, where tests appeared to confirm she had been raped. While the victim did not recall what happened, Tucker told investigators what he had seen.

The current article also states that EMS found her near the rock quarry.&nbsp; However, the blogspot article myob referenced states that couple was found by 6th and Clayton (here), which is about five miles by car from the rock quarry.&nbsp; That is not close.&nbsp;

I hate my local newspaper.

[quote author=LuciferBlue link=topic=16900.msg1054766#msg1054766 date=1224962962]

Men who claimed to be her friends, detectives say, raped her repeatedly. When Lee County EMS workers found her Sept. 19, she was passed out and lying in a roadway near a Lehigh Acres rock quarry. She was filthy, covered in bruises and someone had written on her chest in ink.

[/quote]

Ohhh noes.&nbsp; :-o

Thread Information