Thread: Miley Cyrus Hacker Arrested

mydeathspace

Miley Cyrus Hacker Arrested

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid =19397752

http://celebslam.celebuzz.com/miley-cyrus-hacker-arrested/

[size=15pt]Miley Cyrus Hacker Arrested[/size]

The dude that leaked all those “racy” photos of Miley Cyrus a few months back had his [mom’s] house raided by the FBI earlier this week. 19-year-old Josh Holly of Murfreesboro, Tennessee, had multiple computers and his phone seized by agents in a daring predawn raid in which multiple shots were fired, one car was blown up, and two agents were killed. Just kidding. I’m pretty sure he just cowered in a corner the whole time while the FBI took all his shit. Wired magazine says:

Last December, Holly, who went by the screen names “TrainReq,” “Rockz” and “h4x,” obtained access to a Gmail account Cyrus had once used (messagemebaby@gmail.com) and found images the Hannah Montana actress had purportedly sent to singer Nick Jonas of the Jonas Brothers.

Holly told Threat Level he tried to sell the pictures to TMZ.com and other celebrity outlets, but no one would buy them, given the illegal manner by which he’d obtained them. He then posted some of them online at digitalgangster.com, after which numerous gossip and celebrity websites published them for free. More photos followed thereafter. (Source)

So the FBI finally caught the dork who brought us those infamous pictures of Miley Cyrus. (Megan’s Law requires that I now change the subject.) I don’t know anything about this Josh Holly fella, but something tells me he hasn’t had the pleasure of seeing a sweet pair of tits live. The good thing about “TrainReq” being caught is that without his computer he’s either going to kill himself or he’ll work on becoming a Master LARPer. Two-Damage!

Senior Member skindeep_curiosity's Avatar

Re: Miley Cyrus Hacker Arrested

:lol: @ his network banner.

Damn, I still give him 2 thumbs up for almost bringing down that tween harlot into a mess of scandal. ALMOST! I keed I keed.

[quote author=mydeathspace link=topic=16855.msg1051017#msg1051017 date=1224726457]

The dude that leaked all those “racy” photos of Miley Cyrus a few months back had his [mom’s] house raided by the FBI earlier this week. 19-year-old Josh Holly of Murfreesboro, Tennessee, had multiple computers and his phone seized by agents in a daring predawn raid in which multiple shots were fired, one car was blown up, and two agents were killed. Just kidding. I’m pretty sure he just cowered in a corner the whole time while the FBI took all his shit. Wired magazine says:

[/quote]

I'm reading this and going What?!?! What?!??!?!  :lol: Yeah, I'm gullible and slow, a scary combination.
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=16855.msg1052549#msg1052549 date=1224808791]
    I'm reading this and going What?!?! What?!??!?!  :lol: Yeah, I'm gullible and slow, a scary combination.
    [/quote]

No I think it is something in the air today. I am so not on my game at all.  :lol:

Ha, I knew that part wasn't true, but only cuz M'freesboro is like, 15 miles from here and I would have heard the 'splosion,
    <br />The best thing happened. A guy was butchering Conway Twitty at Karaoke and the power went off in the bar. Someone shouted you pissed Jesus off when you messed with Conway!

Lord, the pictures aren't even that good... I just looked at them and was like, &quot;Uh, typical 16 year old myspace pics anyone?&quot;

she looks so fug and mustachidocious in the shower pic.

He spelled Jerri Blanks name wrong.

That enough makes him a fail.

Thread Information