Thread: Angel Bollinger (21) was shot while she was 7 months pregnant and her baby was delivered but died shortly after

Angel Bollinger (21) was shot while she was 7 months pregnant and her baby was delivered but died shortly after

Angel Bollinger was shot and killed while 7 months pregnant.  I tried to paste the article but my phone is screwing up.  Idk if she, the killer or her bf had a myspace.  This whole story is so sad. 

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2009/05/05/Angel_Bollinger_(21)_was_shot_while_she_was_7_mont hs_pregnant_and_her_baby_was_delivered_but_died_sh ortly_after

Re: Angel Bollinger (21) was shot while she was 7 months pregnant and her baby was delivered but died shortly after

This is a VERY sad story.     This POS was out on bond charges of aggravated robbery and aggravated assault with serious physical injury and theft when he killed Angel.   

[size=11pt]Pregnant woman shot, killed; baby survives[/size]
    MIKE SAKAL, TRIBUNE  February 6, 2009 - 4:43PM

A Casa Grande man has been arrested in connection with the shooting death of a 21-year-old pregnant woman whose baby later was successfully delivered at a nearby hospital, the Pinal County Sheriff’s Office said Friday.

Ronald James Thompson, 31, was arrested on suspicion of first-degree murder in the death of Angel Bollinger of Coolidge after a disagreement occurred between several people about 10:30 p.m. Thursday at a home in the 1000 block of East Martin Road in an unincorporated area south of Coolidge, authorities said.

Thompson had just been released Tuesday from the Pinal County jail on an $11,538 bond, according to information from the jail. Thompson is scheduled to begin a jury trial on March 10 in Pinal County Superior Court on charges of aggravated robbery and aggravated assault with serious physical injury and theft, according to the court’s records.

No bond has been set yet in connection with the fatal shooting.

Investigators determined that the disagreement took place between several people at the home, and following an altercation, the people were separated. But Thompson later returned and is accused of shooting Bollinger and Harvey Rushing Jr., 23, of Coolidge, said Lt. Tamatha Villar, spokeswoman for the Pinal County Sheriff’s Office.

Rushing apparently drove his car with Bollinger inside to get help and stopped across the street from the Galloping Goose Bar at 1980 S. Arizona Blvd., Villar said. A cook outside the bar after his shift heard the commotion and went over to the car to see what happened, according to a worker inside the bar who did not want to give her name.

Bollinger was seven months pregnant, Villar said.

Emergency room staff delivered Bollinger’s baby at Casa Grande Regional Medical Center, Villar said. In the confusion of the emergency delivery, the staff initially did not know whether the newborn was a boy or a girl, Villar said.

The baby is a boy, according to Kai Gerkey, spokesman for Casa Grande Regional Medical Center. The boy was later taken to a Valley hospital, but officials there said they could not release any information on the baby’s condition at this time.

Rushing, who was shot in the arm, is expected to recover and was at a hospital in Maricopa County.

Bollinger’s next of kin have been notified and Child Protective Services also are involved.

“We were in touch with the next of kin, and they are making arrangements for the baby,” Villar said.

Detectives on Friday were interviewing witnesses and other people of interest, and executing several search warrants, Villar said.
    Then...      

[size=11pt]Baby boy whose mother was killed dies[/size]
    MIKE SAKAL, TRIBUNE  February 12, 2009 - 5:27PM

The family of a baby boy delivered moments after his mother was shot and killed at a home near Coolidge last week had planned to seek the public’s help with the infant’s medical expenses.

But now, the family of the baby, named Cornell Angel Bollinger, must plan his funeral as well as his mother’s.

And Ronald James Thompson, the Coolidge man accused of shooting the mother, Angel Bollinger, 21, now is facing additional charges, according to authorities.

Cornell, who was born two months premature at Casa Grande Regional Medical Center on Feb. 5, died at 1:30 a.m. Thursday morning, according to Lt. Tamatha Villar, spokeswoman for the Pinal County Sheriff’s Office.

Cornell weighed just a little more than 2 pounds, his aunt, Tina Lockwood, told the Tribune on Thursday.

“He just couldn’t hold on,” said Lockwood, a Valley resident. “Our family is devastated. He’s now with his mother. If that’s what God wants, then that’s what is meant to be.”

The baby’s mother was pronounced dead on arrival at Casa Grande Regional Medical Center, shortly after she was shot about 10:30 p.m. on Feb. 5 during an argument that escalated at a residence in the 1000 block of Martin Road in an unincorporated area south of Coolidge, according to Villar.

Bollinger’s boyfriend, Harvey Rushing Jr., 23, of Coolidge, was shot in the arm during the argument, but was able to drive himself and Bollinger into downtown Coolidge, where he stopped the car across from the Galloping Goose Bar, at 1980 S. Arizona Blvd., before they were transported to the hospital, authorities said. 

Rushing’s injuries were not life-threatening, and he is expected to recover, Villar said.

Thompson, the man arrested on suspicion of first-degree murder Feb. 5, now is facing a second charge of first-degree murder as well as a charge of attempted murder, according to information from the Pinal County Sheriff’s Office.

The additional charges were recommended by the Pinal County Sheriff’s Office on Thursday, and a county grand jury will consider them sometime next week, Villar said.

Thompson, 31, had been released from the Pinal County Jail on an $11,538 bond on Feb. 3, two days before the slayings, according to information from the Pinal County Jail. Thompson had been scheduled to begin a jury trial on March 10 in Pinal County Superior Court on charges of aggravated robbery and aggravated assault with serious physical injury and theft, according to the court’s records.

Thompson again is being held in the Pinal County Jail, but bond information was not available.

Investigators are not releasing a motive at this time because sheriff’s deputies are seeking to question at least two more people of interest in connection with the slayings, Villar said.

Of Bollinger and her baby’s death, Villar said, “It’s a very unfortunate tragedy and not something any of us wish to deal with.”
    Picture of Angel:

Her 2 year old son, Trammell, who she won't be around to raise:

Here is the murderer:

Angel's family is asking for the death penalty.

RIP Angel and Baby Cornell
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar

Re: Angel Bollinger (21) was shot while she was 7 months pregnant and her baby was delivered but died shortly after

wow, this is just horrendous 

RIP Angel and Cornell.

I hope the man that killed them gets the death penalty.  :x
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

I wonder if she was the intended target, or just caught in the crossfire.

RIP Angel and Cornell

Family of slain pregant woman seek death penalty

The family of a pregnant woman shot to death last week, whose premature
    baby boy died Thursday, said they are pushing for the death penalty
    against the man now facing 2 1st-degree murder charges in connection with
    their deaths.

The family of Angel Bollinger, 21, who was shot Feb. 5 at a home in the
    1000 block of Martin Road in an unincorporated area south of Coolidge,
    also has set up a bank account at Wells Fargo Bank seeking donations for
    her surviving son, Tramell Powell, 2.

Shelly Lister, Bollingers older sister, said Friday that Bollinger was a
    wonderful mother who loved her children and said she formerly worked at a
    daycare center, but was preparing to go to cosmetology school.

Bollinger, 7 months pregnant, was pronounced dead on arrival at Case
    Grande Regional Medical, and her son, Cornell Angel Bollinger was born at
    11:17 p.m., less than 30 minutes after his mother died, Lister said.

Cornell, who weighed a little more than 2 pounds, was pronounced dead at
    Phoenix Children's Hospital at 1:30 a.m. Thursday, according to Lt.
    Tamatha Villar of the Pinal County Sheriffs Office.

"She was a wonderful mom who was extremely proud," Lister, of Florida,
    said. "Those babies meant the world to her. We're all pulling together for
    Tramell, who is going to need all the help in the world. My sister's death
    is a horrific thing to have happened, and its hard for us to think right
    now."

Tramell now will be raised by his father and Bollinger's younger sister,
    Samantha Bollinger, Lister said.

Angel Bollinger was the middle sibling of 3 girls in her family. Their
    mother, Roberta Bollinger, died at age 31 in 1996, also the victim of a
    homicide in New Mexico when Angel was 8, Lister said.

Lister said that 2 men are serving life sentences in a New Mexico prison
    for their mother's murder, but they would like to see the person
    responsible for Angels death get the death penalty.

A Pinal County grand jury handed down a 4-count indictment against Ronald
    Thompson, 31, of Coolidge, on Thursday in connection to the murders of
    Bollinger and her son, according to Pinal County Superior Court documents.

Thompson, who is being held in the Pinal County Jail in Florence without
    bond, was charged with 2 counts of 1st-degree murder, 1 count of attempted
    murder and 1 count of misconduct involving a weapon.

Bollinger's boyfriend, Harvey Rushing Jr., 23, was shot in the arm during
    the altercation, and is expected to recover from his injury, according to
    Villar.

"Were hoping he gets the death penalty," Lister said. "That's what we
    want."

I hope he does get the death penalty.

http://www.zwire.com/site/news.cfm?newsid=20257867&BRD=1817&PAG=461& amp;dept_id=68561&rfi=6

This article includes a picture of the bullet holes in the car.

http://www.abc15.com/content/news/phoenixmetro/story/Sisters-of-murdered-pregnant-woman-in-Coolidge/QVxBZ-SAM0mWItUCcQEciA.cspx

Angel Bollinger never made it to the hospital.  Family members say they've heard her boyfriend, Harvey Rushing Jr., went to confront 31-year-old Ronald Thompson about a family issue.  As Bollinger and Rushing drove off, Police say Thompson opened fire on their car.  "It was riddled with bullets, every window was broken." said Bollinger's uncle.
    I guess this means that her boyfriend was the target and she just happened to be with him.

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2009/05/05/Angel_Bollinger_(21)_was_shot_while_she_was_7_mont hs_pregnant_and_her_baby_was_delivered_but_died_sh ortly_after

The family of a baby boy delivered moments after his mother was shot and killed at a home near Coolidge last week had planned to seek the public's help with the infant's medical expenses.

But now, the family of the baby, named Cornell Angel Bollinger, must plan his funeral as well as his mother's.

And Ronald James Thompson, the Coolidge man accused of shooting the mother, Angel Bollinger, 21, now is facing additional charges, according to authorities.

Cornell, who was born two months premature at Casa Grande Regional Medical Center on Feb. 5, died at 1:30 a.m. Thursday morning, according to Lt. Tamatha Villar, spokeswoman for the Pinal County Sheriff's Office.

Cornell weighed just a little more than 2 pounds, his aunt, Tina Lockwood, told the Tribune on Thursday.

"He just couldn't hold on," said Lockwood, a Valley resident. "Our family is devastated. He's now with his mother. If that's what God wants, then that's what is meant to be."

The baby's mother was pronounced dead on arrival at Casa Grande Regional Medical Center, shortly after she was shot about 10:30 p.m. on Feb. 5 during an argument that escalated at a residence in the 1000 block of Martin Road in an unincorporated area south of Coolidge, according to Villar.

Bollinger's boyfriend, Harvey Rushing Jr., 23, of Coolidge, was shot in the arm during the argument, but was able to drive himself and Bollinger into downtown Coolidge, where he stopped the car across from the Galloping Goose Bar, at 1980 S. Arizona Blvd., before they were transported to the hospital, authorities said.

Rushing's injuries were not life-threatening, and he is expected to recover, Villar said.

Thompson, the man arrested on suspicion of first-degree murder Feb. 5, now is facing a second charge of first-degree murder as well as a charge of attempted murder, according to information from the Pinal County Sheriff's Office.

The additional charges were recommended by the Pinal County Sheriff's Office on Thursday, and a county grand jury will consider them sometime next week, Villar said.

Thompson, 31, had been released from the Pinal County Jail on an $11,538 bond on Feb. 3, two days before the slayings, according to information from the Pinal County Jail. Thompson had been scheduled to begin a jury trial on March 10 in Pinal County Superior Court on charges of aggravated robbery and aggravated assault with serious physical injury and theft, according to the court's records.

Thompson again is being held in the Pinal County Jail, but bond information was not available.

Investigators are not releasing a motive at this time because sheriff's deputies are seeking to question at least two more people of interest in connection with the slayings, Villar said.

Of Bollinger and her baby's death, Villar said, "It's a very unfortunate tragedy and not something any of us wish to deal with."

This is what the piece of shit looks like:

Damn.. To shoot a pregnant woman no matter what the situation is, No sympathy what's so ever..
    Poor little baby, a chance at life that was taken away so rapidly .
    :2sad:
    "It's not that I'm afraid to die. I just don't want to be there when it happens."

Re: Angel Bollinger (21) was shot while she was 7 months pregnant and her baby was delivered but die

What's even more tragic is that her mother was murdered when she was about 8

This is from her sister's MySpace blog:
    http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&friendId=274 48072

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

life is to short and its not fair
    Current mood:  crushed
    once again my heart has been ripped in half, first it was when i was 7 years old. My mom was murdered and now its even worse, i thought this would never happen twice in one life time and here it is all over again, my sister ment the world to me even tho we had our little spifs here and there were sisters and that happens but she was a huge part of my life and now she has been ripped away from me to. Why is this world so fucked up? all my sister ever wanted to do in life was be happy with her kids and help everyone she came across in life she did such a great job. she was so caring and so open to helping everyone and she to has been taken. why not the guy that was a danger to society, the man that was out on bail, the one who pulled the trigger? no instead it was my sister who just wanted to do good in life and do what ever it took to be a great person. life is not fair at all, the people who deserve to be here are taken away by these stupid ass holes that have no purpose on this planet but to hurt people. the world is supposed to be a happy place and now its just a place full of crime and haterid now everyone needs to protect the ones you love and stand by there sides threw everything cuz you never really know what you have until its gone. its hard to accept the fact not a day went by that i didnt talk to my sister either text or calls and somethimes like the day she was ripped away i talked to her 9 times and its hard to accept that i will no longer be able to pick up the phone to call her anymore, to ask stupid questions or just talk like sisters do. everyone needs to take a look at what can go wrong so fast in life these days. pick up your phone and call the ones you love cuz you never know when they can be taken from you.

My nephew had no idea what life even ment and he was taken as well. he lived only 7 days and passed because of the situation in which he was born.  a little baby who may have changed the world you never know and now he to is gone because dangerous people. love the ones you have! dont let another life end knowing you never said i love you!

So sad....... RIP Angel and Cornell :2sad:

pretty hate machine butterflykim's Avatar

Re: Angel Bollinger (21) was shot while she was 7 months pregnant and her baby was delivered but die

this is so sad! does anyone know what the argument was over? or more details on exactly what happened (besides her getting shot)?
    One day, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.

[quote author=SanLoe link=topic=19521.msg1268516#msg1268516 date=1241651346]

The family of a baby boy delivered moments after his mother was shot and killed at a home near Coolidge last week had planned to seek the public's help with the infant's medical expenses.

But now, the family of the baby, named Cornell Angel Bollinger, must plan his funeral as well as his mother's.

Cornell, who was born two months premature at Casa Grande Regional Medical Center on Feb. 5, died at 1:30 a.m. Thursday morning, according to Lt. Tamatha Villar, spokeswoman for the Pinal County Sheriff's Office.

"He just couldn't hold on," said Lockwood, a Valley resident. "Our family is devastated. He's now with his mother. If that's what God wants, then that's what is meant to be."

The baby's mother was pronounced dead on arrival at Casa Grande Regional Medical Center, shortly after she was shot about 10:30 p.m. on Feb. 5 during an argument that escalated at a residence in the 1000 block of Martin Road in an unincorporated area south of Coolidge, according to Villar.

Bollinger's boyfriend, Harvey Rushing Jr., 23, of Coolidge, was shot in the arm during the argument, but was able to drive himself and Bollinger into downtown Coolidge, where he stopped the car across from the Galloping Goose Bar, at 1980 S. Arizona Blvd., before they were transported to the hospital, authorities said.

Rushing's injuries were not life-threatening, and he is expected to recover, Villar said.

Thompson, the man arrested on suspicion of first-degree murder Feb. 5, now is facing a second charge of first-degree murder as well as a charge of attempted murder, according to information from the Pinal County Sheriff's Office.

The additional charges were recommended by the Pinal County Sheriff's Office on Thursday, and a county grand jury will consider them sometime next week, Villar said.

Thompson, 31, had been released from the Pinal County Jail on an $11,538 bond on Feb. 3, two days before the slayings, according to information from the Pinal County Jail. Thompson had been scheduled to begin a jury trial on March 10 in Pinal County Superior Court on charges of aggravated robbery and aggravated assault with serious physical injury and theft, according to the court's records.

Investigators are not releasing a motive at this time because sheriff's deputies are seeking to question at least two more people of interest in connection with the slayings, Villar said.

Of Bollinger and her baby's death, Villar said, "It's a very unfortunate tragedy and not something any of us wish to deal with."

This is what the piece of shit looks like:

Damn.. To shoot a pregnant woman no matter what the situation is, No sympathy what's so ever..
    Poor little baby, a chance at life that was taken away so rapidly .
    :2sad:
    [/quote]

Poor baby indeed, but let's not forget the woman who carried him.Poor Angel,who if she was conscious at all,had to be absolutley horrified.And Poor Harvey,who lost his girlfriend,mother of his child,and his son.

Angel's poor family,her poor sister,and Angel's poor son who has lost his mother forever.

I swear to god,some people need to be exterminated for the good of the pack.Ronald Thompson being one of the .The fucker never learned,huh? 
    [quote author=thanatos link=topic=5272.msg211093#msg211093 date=1172939327]<br />Thank you! Good Karma for you! I&#39;m sick of everyone using &quot;bi-polar&quot; as an excuse for violent behavior. Pet peeve here. :2angry:<br />[/quote][quote author=Olivia link=topic=5272.msg

This particular story scares the living shit out of me. This poor girl had her mother taken by murder and then is murdered herself.

That guy is not even human. Jail and death would be too good for his ass.

Poetic justice would be that he is tortured and left to live tortured every day every waking and sleeping moment. Break that worthless piece of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

Thread Information