Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Brianna Lopez (5 months) died after she was beaten and sexually abused by her fa

Re: Brianna Lopez (5 months) died after she was beaten and sexually abused by her fa

[quote author=BabyCat link=topic=16765.msg1650917#msg1650917 date=1276901959]
    I just bearly read this because my cousin sent me a join the cause through facebook...i cannot begin to explain my hate and the feeling of wantin to kill these people...poor little innocent baby girl :angel3: she is now safe with God. I pray to the lord that they get the same treatment or worse in jail. I wish i knew someone in there to give em a little lesson. I cannot stop crying and i look at my one year old and she's caressing my face...baby girl if you only knew the monsters that live in this world...RIP baby brianna we love you and God loves you also. :angel3: :angel3: :angel3:
    [/quote]

I just have to say I think you are a total asshole for bumping this. I am not usually a newbie hater but fuck this. You added nothing to the story and just forced all of us to relive it.

Of course though, RIP Brianna. I am again crying for you baby girl.

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar

Re: Brianna Lopez (5 months) died after she was beaten and sexually abused by he

for real, dude.  someone smite the noob for me, im phone posting and cant do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

Re: Brianna Lopez (5 months) died after she was beaten and sexually abused by he

[quote author=neenerneener link=topic=16765.msg1651117#msg1651117 date=1276917816]
    for real, dude.  someone smite the noob for me, im phone posting and cant do it.
    [/quote]

Already done homie.

Fuck. 

moar smites!  ugh.  this thread is awful.  :(
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop

Re: Brianna Lopez (5 months) died after she was beaten and sexually abused by her fa

I cry every time I read this freaking thread. 
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

i kinda dont get whay people want to smite the noob because she expressed how she felt about this whole tragedy.  it's not like she came in here all guns a blazin freakin out that we were all morbid obituary whores.  she was saying she fet terribe for this baby girl.

ill admit it, bothers me when the thread is bumped but not enough to dislike a new person over it.
    just my opinion and im not trying to be mean here.

[quote author=White trash bitchy blonde link=topic=16765.msg1651882#msg1651882 date=1277013048]
    i kinda dont get whay people want to smite the noob because she expressed how she felt about this whole tragedy.  it's not like she came in here all guns a blazin freakin out that we were all morbid obituary whores.  she was saying she fet terribe for this baby girl.

ill admit it, bothers me when the thread is bumped but not enough to dislike a new person over it.
    [/quote]

I didn't smite her but I should have for praying that the same God who would let this happen to a baby will punish these guys in prison.  :roll:
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=16765.msg1651885#msg1651885 date=1277013374]
    I didn't smite her but I should have for praying that the same God who would let this happen to a baby will punish these guys in prison.  :roll:
    [/quote]to some people i could see how that may be insulting, but to like me, i didnt read so much into it i guess.  i just got the main schpeal that she was sad for this precious baby.  i get what you're sayin tho.

[quote author=White trash bitchy blonde link=topic=16765.msg1651899#msg1651899 date=1277014534]
    to some people i could see how that may be insulting, but to like me, i didnt read so much into it i guess.  i just got the main schpeal that she was sad for this precious baby.  i get what you're sayin tho.
    [/quote]

I wasn't insulted. It's just nonsensical. But she was a hit and run poster and won't be back to respond probably, so I wouldn't waste too much time defending her.  :lol:
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

[quote author=White trash bitchy blonde link=topic=16765.msg1651882#msg1651882 date=1277013048]

[/quote]

Fuck you for bringing it back to the top. I hardly think a smite is a cause for hours of discussion. I like you (even with the confederate flag and big red neck truck  :lol:) I smote her, I didn't go to her house and stab her to death, I gave her a negative karma, because (like you just did) she brought back a thing so awful, and so horrible, I cried and cried, the FIRST time I read it.

There is a reason a lot of people do not read the type of shit we do, but beyond that, there are some stories that should be forgotten when nothing new is introduced.

Most days, I forget about this awful crime, but some days I hold my kid and weep like a fucking maniac. I do not hate newbies, almost ever, I just hate anyone (who contributes nothing new) reminding me of one of the most horrific crimes against a child I have ever read. I said before, it's shit like this that almost makes me an atheist.

God, oh god, or someone, or something, I just can't figure this kind of shit out.

[quote author=Circe link=topic=16765.msg1651911#msg1651911 date=1277015774]
    Fuck you for bringing it back to the top. I hardly think a smite is a cause for hours of discussion. I like you (even with the confederate flag and big red neck truck  :lol:) I smote her, I didn't go to her house and stab her to death, I gave her a negative karma, because (like you just did) she brought back a thing so awful, and so horrible, I cried and cried, the FIRST time I read it.

There is a reason a lot of people do not read the type of shit we do, but beyond that, there are some stories that should be forgotten when nothing new is introduced.

Most days, I forget about this awful crime, but some days I hold my kid and weep like a fucking maniac. I do not hate newbies, almost ever, I just hate anyone (who contributes nothing new) reminding me of one of the most horrific crimes against a child I have ever read. I said before, it's shit like this that almost makes me an atheist.

God, oh god, or someone, or something, I just can't figure this kind of shit out.
    [/quote]are you for real?  fuck me?  fuck you.  it's stupid imo to get all pissy when someone expresses their feelings on this matter.  you, me and other people here have had our fair share of comments on this case, so now i guess since we all said what we had to say, no one else is allowed an opinion?  whatever dude.
    No one likes what happened to this baby but fuck, it shouldnt be forgotten.  if you dont like reading it, i suppose you could always mark it as read right?  i gave a simple opinion, nothing that i really thought was rude and i got met with a fuck you?  whatever.

Oh and btw, i didnt even fuckin target your post so whay are you getting all big and bad about it? 

fuck, whatever man, i took my pills so i know ill get lippy and i normally have no issues with you but you started with this fuck you bullshit, so i dont wanna get all rude and bullshit.  i'd like to think ive grown out of that shit. 

She was voicing their opinion/feelings on the situation just like the rest of us have done before on this website. Might be a new user, long time lurker - first time poster.. who knows. If you didn't want to relive the nightmare that she went through you could of easily not read it, or if you were trying to see if things were updated on the case you could checked it and simply closed it. Brianna's story is heart wrenching and I cry everytime I read it, too. This website is for discussion, and mourning as a community. She just gave her feelings towards it and Brianna deserves to be thought about and have her story learned! No one cared enough about her when she was alive, the least we can do is share love and think of her being in a better place now. There really was no reason to go ape shit on someone who just learned of this case. =\ The thread isn't about us, it's about Brianna and the horror of a life she lived on this earth... come on now! To be honest quite a few people haven't even heard of this case... but once you read it you never forget it. I'm glad her story is getting more widely known. I'm guessing people are coming across it more because of the facebook community and trying to get rid of the cage that covers her burial. Anyone got any news on that?

RIP Brianna 

FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU.

wibbly wobbly timey wimey Seraphim's Avatar

http://www.krqe.com/dpp/news/crime/200000-want-baby-briannas-body-freed

Doña ANA, N.M. (KRQE) - There is now a worldwide effort to honor Brianna Lopez, the 5-month-old Doña Ana girl killed by her family in 2002.

Eight years after her death, the tomb of Baby Brianna, as she is affectionately called, is locked up in a cage in the Doña Ana Cemetery. The cage was put up by Brianna's family to reportedly keep the community out.

There is now a petition circulating around the world to get the cage removed. That petition has been signed by 202,254 people so far and continues to grow.

The Doña Ana County District Attorney's Office and a non-profit organization, The Remember Me Foundation, are leading the effort.

"It's been very challenging," Chief Deputy District Attorney Amy Orlando told KRQE News 13. "Nobody seems to claim the cemetery, so finding the owner to try to get them to agree to remove it has been very difficult."

Orlando said a DA's investigator has been assigned to find out who the cemetery belongs to. They also want to find out what rights Brianna's family has.

After Brianna's death on July 19, 2002, no family members claimed Brianna's body. Instead, the community raised money and paid for her funeral and burial in a pauper's grave.

Brianna's family erected the cage surrounding it a short time later and put a lock on it, preventing anyone from leaving mementos.

"The one person we have been dealing with at the cemetery is the groundskeeper," Orlando said. "He has to try to respect their wishes somewhat. He tells us they have obtained an attorney."

The DA's office isn't sure how far this fight will go. If an owner can't be determined, it's possible a judge may be asked for a court order to remove the cage.

Right now the DA's office isn't sure if that will be overstepping its legal bounds. But it's clear this fight isn't going to end any time soon.

"So many people have not let it go," Orlando said. "When the cage went up they were outraged saying that's horrible, but instead of letting it go, the world has just gotten involved and will not let it go.

"Nobody cared for her in life. Even in death the family is not letting her be loved or be honored. We just want to give her respect".

Everytime this thread pops up my heart breaks. Her family are bigger douche bags than any I think I have ever read about. Sick POS's

Bump for dream

Dear old mom is going to be paroled as early as Oct 2016.
    Umbrellaofsuspicion.com/2016/01/stephanie-lopez-no-justice-for-baby-brianna-lopez-mother-will-be-paroled-in-2016-warninggraphic-photos/
    Posting from phone so I cannot post the article.
    Total miscarriage of justice. Actually, there is no punishment that could be done to them that would be enough for what they did to Brianna.

Quote Originally Posted by dream View Post
    Dear old mom is going to be paroled as early as Oct 2016.
    Umbrellaofsuspicion.com/2016/01/stephanie-lopez-no-justice-for-baby-brianna-lopez-mother-will-be-paroled-in-2016-warninggraphic-photos/
    Posting from phone so I cannot post the article.
    Total miscarriage of justice. Actually, there is no punishment that could be done to them that would be enough for what they did to Brianna.
    Stephanie Lopez: No Justice for Baby Brianna Lopez; Mother will be paroled in 2016. (Warning:Graphic photos)

The Most Horrific Case of Child Abuse in U.S. History
    Stephanie Lopez, the mother of Baby Brianna Lopez, will be eligible for parole this year. Her up-coming release has sparked outrage on a global scale. However, the New Mexico parole board has stated that, essentially, their hands are tied.
    The murder of Baby Brianna Lopez is known as, “the most horrific case of child abuse in U.S. History”.
    Baby Brianna was born on Valentines day in 2002 in Las Cruces, New Mexico. She died at the age of five-months and five days old, on July 19, 2002 at the hands of her mother Stephanie Lopez, her father ,Andy Walters, and her uncle ,Steven Lopez, due to severe child abuse.
    Baby Brianna was horrifically abused almost from the instant she left the hospital after she was born until the day of her death. On a daily basis she was slapped, kicked, punched, thrown, and raped by her father, Andrew Walters, and Uncle, Steven Lopez. Her mother Stephanie Lopez, Stephanie’s parents, and other family members were aware of the horrific abuse Baby Brianna was enduring, but not one of them said or did anything about it. In fact, Stephanie’s mother would later testify that Stephanie would pinch and bite baby Brianna when she became frustrated with her crying and that she was aware that her infant Granddaughter was being beaten, raped, pinched, punched, bite, and thrown around but “didn’t want to get involved”.
    July 18, 2002

On the night of July 18, 2002, Stephanie, Andy, and Steven began drinking. Stephanie claims that she only had a few beers before heading off to bed, leaving Andy and Steven in the living room, where they continued drinking. After Stephanie went for bed, Andy and Steven thought it would be funny to toss Brianna up in the air, let her hit the ceiling, and then watch her hit the ground. It is not known how long their sick game continued but the father admits to “throwing her up three to four times”. Both men told authorities that Brianna was screaming and wailing as the abuse continued. Stephanie claims she did not hear anything that evening. It was later discovered during police interrogations that Steven Lopez, admitted that later in the evening he began to sodomize Baby Brianna, but stopped because he,”realized that what he was doing was wrong”.
    July 19, 2002
    Stephanie awoke early in the morning to the sound Brianna screaming in agony. She saw her infant covered in fresh bruises and asked Andy and Steven what happened to the baby. They both told her that they had been, “a little rough with her last night”. She didn’t ask any further questions and ignored Brianna’s pain and injuries and went back to sleep.
    At about 7:00 am , Andrew Walters, admitted that he got up to change Brianna’s diaper and while doing so wrapped a baby wipe around his finger and sodomized baby Brianna. He returned to bed at 7:30 am and fell back to sleep. Stephanie awoke at approximately 10:00 pm and noticed that Brianna was unresponsive and not breathing. She called 911 stating that her daughter fell from her high chair. Brianna was rushed to the hospital where she was pronounced dead at 11:10 am.

The autopsy findings concluded that Baby Brianna died from cranial cerebral injuries. She suffered 13 human bite marks through-out her entire body, bruising and scraping injuries throughout her head, as well as on her upper forehead. She suffered a blunt force injury to her head in the last three days or less of her life which resulted in a large subdurmal hematoma on her brain. Baby Brianna had bleeding within the membranes around the brains, as well as around her optical nerves which meant that she had been violently shaken. Additionally, she had a significant abrasion on her buttocks which went into the buttocks and was consistent with sexual assault. The baby’s anus has no muscle tone and gaped open, at her autopsy it was observed that her anal opening was dilated a full inch. The internal examination showed a half-inch injury inside the anal opening as well as significant vaginal trauma to the labia minor, and three tears to her hyman. Brianna’s skull had 5-7 day old fractures in two places, on two different bones. Both old and new blood were present, indicating a previous injury to the brain. Brianna had two rib fractures that were weeks old, bucket handle fractures on both thigh bones, and a fracture of her left arm.

Steven Lopez, was convicted of intentional child abuse resulting in death or great bodily harm, conspiracy to commit intentional child abuse resulting in death or great bodily harm, and criminal sexual penetration of a child under thirteen in the first degree. He received 51 year prison sentence.
    Andrew Walters, was convicted of intentional child abuse resulting in death or great bodily harm, conspiracy to commit intentional child abuse resulting in death or great bodily harm,  criminal sexual penetration of a child under thirteen in the first degree,  intentional child abuse not resulting in death or great bodily harm, and negligently permitting child abuse. He was sentenced to 57 years in prison.
    Stephanie Lopez, was convicted of negligently permitting child abuse and received a 27 year sentence.
    Brianna’s Grandmother, Patricia Walters and her Uncle, Robert Walters Jr each were convicted of failing to report abuse resulting in death and received 2 months in jail.
    Legislation
    In 2002, at the time of Brianna’s murder, intentional child abuse resulting in death carried a maximum sentence of 18 years in the state of New Mexico. In 2005, three years after Brianna’s murder, Senate Bill 166, known as the “Baby Brianna Bill” was finally enacted making child abuse resulting in death, a class A felony with a mandatory minimum sentence of 30 years in prison, unfortunately, the bill can not be enacted retroactively so it does not apply to Baby Brianna’s killers or her mother.
    Oct 28, 2016
    According to the New Mexico Department of Corrections, “it is almost certain that Stephanie will be released as early as October, 2016, provided that she finds a suitable home and can meet the requirements of her release conditions.”
    The public was out raged and several on-line petitions popped up in attempts to have Stephanie’s parole revoked which would require her to serve the full 27-year sentence. However, the New Mexico Department of Corrections made clear that Stephanie Lopez was only charged with child abuse and at the time of her conviction it was not considered a violent crime. She is entitled to early release/parole with “good behavior credits”. If she continues with her good behavior, she is protected under the law in which she received a deferment and is expected to be released in October 2016, at the latest. That is less than 15 years for her part in the abuse and death of her child.
    Baby Brianna Mariah Lopez would have been 14-years-old this Valentines Day, 2016

OMG, it was hard looking at those autopsy photos. That poor baby. This one always gets to me.

Fuck these assholes -

Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

What, how?? I can't even speak straight, this has me so twisted. wtf

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Apparently it's not "Real Murder" if it's a baby. This is sickening.

ETA: I HOPE she comes here. Truly I do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

I hate that she is going to get out of jail. It makes my stomach churn. None of them should ever, ever have gotten out including anyone that knew what that baby was going through.

I am not even kidding when I say that I just died a little reading about this. A friend of mine posted this http://umbrellaofsuspicion.com/2016/...raphic-photos/

The first I've read about this. My heart is in pain thinking of anyone going through something so horrific, never mind a baby. No justice for this baby girl unless these three are given the same treatment and then slaughtered. I am going to cry myself to sleep now.

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    I'm not even going to look at the pictures. The article was too much as it is. I can't even with people like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

Child abuse is not a violent crime? Whaaat! Thank God, they changed that idiotic law.

Thread Information