Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Conspiracy Theories

Adam Lanza was an alien.

He was sent to destroy.....like the terminator.

wat.

That's not even a funny thing at all. Please go tell all those kids' parents that. It's literally sick to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Monter View Post
    Nooooooooooo FAQ!!! WHyyyyy??
    I like you Faq, this makes me sad lol

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    Adam Lanza was an alien.

He was sent to destroy.....like the terminator.
    Precisely...him and his brother were nowhere near that place. In fact, he IS his brother

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I find it hilarious that YOU are acting all high and mighty toward us when you're posting on here just like anyone else and in addition, defending a murderer. A child murderer, at that. Go fuck a Popsicle.

I watched those kids parents in interviews after that day. I have never seen anything that would make me believe that they lost anything. There are way too many inconsistencies to that day for me.

Oh, and I'm not trying to be funny. I'm just stating my opinion. You don't have to agree with me.

I find it hilarious that YOU are acting all high and mighty toward us when you're posting on here just like anyone else and in addition, defending a murderer. A child murderer, at that. Go fuck a Popsicle.

Quote Originally Posted by faq_q View Post
    I watched those kids parents in interviews after that day. I have never seen anything that would make me believe that they lost anything. There are way too many inconsistencies to that day for me.
    Really?? I cant imagine....

I think I just have too little faith in humanity to be smart enough to pull something on that scale off.
    So what happened to the kids and parents that were there? That were acknowledged as part of that community?
    You're entitled to your own opinions. You're not entitled to your own facts.- D. Moynihan
    Quote Originally Posted by aquatwins View Post
    I WILL STICK MY DICK IN YOUR HEAD

I'm unsubscribing to this thread as the entire idea is so asinine to me.

Wait...you arent joking?

Do you think the James Holmes movie theater massacre was a hoax too?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Really?? I cant imagine....

I think I just have too little faith in humanity to be smart enough to pull something on that scale off.
    So what happened to the kids and parents that were there? That were acknowledged as part of that community?
    I'm not a truther or whatever they are called...I just watched the events unfold like everyone else. I just tend to think too much bullshit took place. I was looking for a discussion. If I'm going to make everyone upset, I'll sweep it under the carpet.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Wait...you arent joking?

Do you think the James Holmes movie theater massacre was a hoax too?
    Nope, I'm not one of those people. I think we landed on the moon, 911 happened...don't know if I believe the planes but I do believe a bunch of innocent people lost their lives that day.

wat.

That's not even a funny thing at all. Please go tell all those kids' parents that. It's literally sick to me.
    I'm sorry. I meant no disrespect to anybody.

I'm seriously not trying to piss anyone off...I am sorry if it happens. I would be the first one to lynch mob the motherfucker if I felt like he did it. I'm just stating my opinion. I have a very real hatred for anyone whom could hurt children.

I'm seriously not trying to piss anyone off...I am sorry if it happens. I would be the first one to lynch mob the motherfucker if I felt like he did it. I'm just stating my opinion. I have a very real hatred for anyone whom could hurt children.
    No dont misunderstand- I respect you as an intelligent person. Im really curious what it is about this incident that makes you think it was fake? And HOW you think it was faked?
    I may disagree with your perspective but an intelligent person who can speak and defend their viewpoint is really fascinating to me
    You're entitled to your own opinions. You're not entitled to your own facts.- D. Moynihan
    Quote Originally Posted by aquatwins View Post
    I WILL STICK MY DICK IN YOUR HEAD

This entire discussion is mystifying to me.

It happened.

Period.

Peace out.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

No dont misunderstand- I respect you as an intelligent person. Im really curious what it is about this incident that makes you think it was fake? And HOW you think it was faked?
    I may disagree with your perspective but an intelligent person who can speak and defend their viewpoint is really fascinating to me
    Thanks Monter, like I said, I really am not trying to make people pissed at me or start shit for the sake of starting it. I just remember that day, all the news stories. The cops chasing someone in the woods in one frame and catching them then the next frame, there were no subjects apprehended. Lanza was a lone shooter or so it was said. There were reports of a man being arrested in the parking lot of the school. The whole crime scene was bizarre. No ambulances or firetrucks at the school but parked blocks away at the firehouse. I remember watching some interviews from first responders that were turned away and did not have access to the injured. I also remember the rifle that was found in the truck of the Honda Civic that supposedly Lanza drove to the scene. it was a .223 bushmaster. After the talley of weapons was made, there was only one .223. How did it get into the school when it was in the trunk. Lanza was found with his brother's ID on his person. The one old fart that kept on getting interviewed whom kept on changing his story in many interviews. First the bus driver dropped them at his house. Then the next interview, they ran by his house and proceeded to tell him that their teacher had been shot. Another interview, the children came into his house for approximately 20 minutes before they mentioned the teacher being shot. The demolition of the school was in my opinion over the top. Pulverizing everything so there was nothing left. Nothing to refer to later. There is more but I have an appointment I have to get to. Suffice to say...just weird stuff.

Again, I'm not trying to make anyone angry and if I am, please know I mean no disrespect to your opinion of this incident.

My son has sent me oodles of conspiracy stuff on the shooting and I have to say some of it is compelling. Maybe just bizarre coincidences. I have a hard time believing the government is capable of pulling something like this off and for what reason? I'm told it's for pro gun control reasons. If that is true, it didn't work. Guns without controls seem more popular than ever.

Hand me any well publicized mass tragedy during the last fifty plus years, and I'll hand you a conspiracy theory.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Quote Originally Posted by marycontrary View Post
    My son has sent me oodles of conspiracy stuff on the shooting and I have to say some of it is compelling. Maybe just bizarre coincidences. I have a hard time believing the government is capable of pulling something like this off and for what reason? I'm told it's for pro gun control reasons. If that is true, it didn't work. Guns without controls seem more popular than ever.
    That is what makes no sense. If it was for guns it was a huge fail. The government is capable of far more than we know. Anyhow...I'm not trying to make people hate me. I just have never believed the story. I DO feel that any loss of life for children in general should be dealt with swiftly and harshly. Off to bowling...

So are you saying these kids never existed at all or that something else have at the school and this was an attempt to try to cover it up with a mass murder so they wouldn't have to pay the parents? Because proving a child did exist should be easy to verify with imunization records, school records, birth certificate etc.

Im pretty sure the school was demolished after the investigation was completed. I think they tore it down because of the horrible things that happened there.

There was a murdered little girl by the name of Summer (spelling?) and her mother actually took part in the demolishment of the murderers house.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Thanks Monter, like I said, I really am not trying to make people pissed at me or start shit for the sake of starting it. I just remember that day, all the news stories. The cops chasing someone in the woods in one frame and catching them then the next frame, there were no subjects apprehended. Lanza was a lone shooter or so it was said. There were reports of a man being arrested in the parking lot of the school. The whole crime scene was bizarre. No ambulances or firetrucks at the school but parked blocks away at the firehouse. I remember watching some interviews from first responders that were turned away and did not have access to the injured. I also remember the rifle that was found in the truck of the Honda Civic that supposedly Lanza drove to the scene. it was a .223 bushmaster. After the talley of weapons was made, there was only one .223. How did it get into the school when it was in the trunk. Lanza was found with his brother's ID on his person. The one old fart that kept on getting interviewed whom kept on changing his story in many interviews. First the bus driver dropped them at his house. Then the next interview, they ran by his house and proceeded to tell him that their teacher had been shot. Another interview, the children came into his house for approximately 20 minutes before they mentioned the teacher being shot. The demolition of the school was in my opinion over the top. Pulverizing everything so there was nothing left. Nothing to refer to later. There is more but I have an appointment I have to get to. Suffice to say...just weird stuff.

Again, I'm not trying to make anyone angry and if I am, please know I mean no disrespect to your opinion of this incident.
    I think you can probably chalk up conflicting news stories coming out as the thing is still happening to the fact it was chaotic, everyone was scared to death, and no one knew exactly what was going on. The James Holmes shooting in Colorado had TONS of conflicting reports. No ambulances being allowed in the area is pretty normal for a situation where there is a potential gunman still at large, just look at Columbine. As far as the school getting torn down, that's not that rare a thing to do after a horrific event happens someplace. How could you expect any of those kids/teachers/parents to ever step foot in that building ever again. Granted, there is odd stuff that remains unexplained and is really odd and should probably continue to be looked into until some kind of explanation is found, but you would think if this was some secret government mission, the planning would have been a bit better, and I am sure they would have gotten their stories straight beforehand so there was limited conflicting information.

Quote Originally Posted by Caffeinatedkat View Post
    So are you saying these kids never existed at all or that something else have at the school and this was an attempt to try to cover it up with a mass murder so they wouldn't have to pay the parents? Because proving a child did exist should be easy to verify with imunization records, school records, birth certificate etc.
    The argument would be is that those records can be faked pretty easily. They also like to say alot of the people involved were actually "Crisis Actors"

Quote Originally Posted by Jumaki15 View Post
    The argument would be is that those records can be faked pretty easily. They also like to say alot of the people involved were actually "Crisis Actors"
    Have you seen my Facebook or my Instagram or crap just here lol people who have kids there's thousands of photos of them there's no way you can just make a kid up let alone what 7? I don't remember the exact details of the shooting . I mean if they can lie about that stuff that would mean like CSI was behind and shit that would be a damn good conspiracy theory LOL

I had an ex that was really into conspiracy theories especially 9/11 he would like fold dollar bills to make it look like a plane was crashing into the building.... He was cray cray heheheh

Mommy to: Misty-Allison-Elliot-Sebastian-Quinn
    And our newest rugrat MISS MARLEE!!!

CIA not CSI lol Imhad his dude in my head

Who are you who who Who who!

I used to spend a lot of time researching the Boston Marathon being a hoax.

http://deepinsidetherabbithole.com/T...bing_Hoax.html

Quote Originally Posted by soultosqueeze View Post
    I used to spend a lot of time researching the Boston Marathon being a hoax.

http://deepinsidetherabbithole.com/T...bing_Hoax.html
    That would be some Hollywood special-effects shit right there! They replayed that for weeks

Thread Information