Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Thread: Conspiracy Theories

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    that cant be real can it? The theory birds sit on power lines to charge made me lol.

I take care of them for work, I wonder which one is assigned to me

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    that cant be real can it? The theory birds sit on power lines to charge made me lol.

I take care of them for work, I wonder which one is assigned to me
    They're making fun of the Q idiots
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    I am totally joining that group.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    They're making fun of the Q idiots
    I thought they were real. Im a dummy.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...id=mailsignout

Hundreds wait for Donald Trump and JFK Jr. to announce presidential plan

They seem to be running late.

Hundreds of conspiracy theorists gathered at the AT&T Discovery Plaza in Dallas to await the arrival of former president Donald Trump and John F. Kennedy Jr., whom they expected to announce an unlikely campaign for the White House around 12:30 p.m. Tuesday.

As of late afternoon, those optimists were still waiting.

Kennedy’s absence was likely due to the 1999 plane crash in which he died. His father, former President John F. Kennedy, was fatally shot in November 1963 at the downtown Dallas locale where supporters had gathered.

The event had been promoted through the QAnon conspiracy collective. Members of the online forum — whose support Trump has embraced — believed Kennedy would introduce the 45th president as the reinstated leader of the U.S., according to the Dallas Morning News. Newsweek reports that at least one widely followed QAnon supporter posted that Kennedy would be the new president and Trump would be anointed “The King of Kings.”

Supporters of the Trump/Kennedy ticket reportedly took their places Tuesday morning, some with paraphernalia supporting Trump and Kennedy. Others sported traditional MAGA gear. The announcement was to have taken place near the infamous “Grassy Knoll,” from which conspiracy buffs have long believed a hidden gunman shot the 35th president despite findings to the contrary.

A minute before Trump and Kennedy were expected to appear Tuesday, the crowd began saying the Pledge of Allegiance. What appeared to be a black pickup truck rolled by, but did not stop. Video shows apparent QAnon supporters continuing to look down the street while awaiting Trump and Kennedy. Some of those people expressed their distaste for “Fake News” as camera crews asked them to explain the no-show.

Newsweek reports that JFK Jr. has until midnight to show. At least one Twitter user joked he might save his return for Tuesday’s Rolling Stones concert in Dallas.

While QAnon is often dismissed as a freak show by Americans in the mainstream, it has enjoyed support from congressional candidates and military figures, including former Trump Administration national security adviser Michael Flynn. QAnon followers were among the activists in the Jan. 6 insurrection at the nation’s Capitol, where thousands of conspiracy theorists gathered under the false claim that the 2020 election has somehow been stolen from Trump. President Biden won that race by more than 7 million votes.

Among QAnon’s right-wing beliefs is that high-ranking Democrats are involved in a child sex trafficking cabal that is fueled by the blood of infants. The group had hoped Biden’s inauguration would amount to a massive roundup of alleged offenders and the continuation of the Trump presidency. That prediction also fell short.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...id=mailsignout

Hundreds wait for Donald Trump and JFK Jr. to announce presidential plan
    I swear these people are mentally ill.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

I swear these people are mentally ill.
    A good number, yes. I have to believe that some of them are just there to point and laugh, but the crazy is strong in the Q folk.
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Conspiracy theories aren't new. Theories about the JFK assassination have persisted for more than 50 years. Flat Earth has thousands of believers including a surprisingly significant percentage of millennials. This year, however, conspiracy theories yielded deadly consequences. In 2021, the COVID-19 pandemic dragged on. Along with health and economic hardships, it also appears to have brought a growing interest in conspiracy theories. "The COVID-19 pandemic has seen an explosion of disinformation online, around vaccinations, lockdowns and other health measures," said Simon Copland, a Ph.D. candidate at the Australian National University who studies misinformation on social media. "Much of this disinformation stems from other conspiracy theories, and there are now many more people being brought into the fold of these ideas after two years of frustration." Those conspiracy theories flourished on social media and across the internet. While companies such as Facebook and Twitter put in place new policies meant to combat misinformation, it doesn't look like the problem will be going away.

Conspiracy theories about the 2020 election and COVID-19 vaccines stood out among the sea of crazy ideas this year for their real-world impact. While not all fringe-y ideas on their own are dangerous, conspiracy theories, fueled by misinformation on social media, contributed to the deadly Jan. 6 Capital riot and to hesitancy and outrage over COVID-19 vaccines and health policies meant to combat the pandemic.

All The Birds Died In 1986 Due To Reagan Killing Them
    Oh God, Stop The Voices *SCREAM*

Quote Originally Posted by MrBoddy2005 View Post
    All The Birds Died In 1986 Due To Reagan Killing Them
    So what are the flying things we see outside-holograms? Holograms that shit

I think conspiracy theories are just someone's wild imagination

Thread Information