Thread: Juggalo on Juggalo crime (assault). (3 sentanced)

Juggalo on Juggalo crime (assault). (3 sentanced)

This isn't exactly Weird or bizarre.. But its funny none the less. And as soon as i read about it in the paper, I knew i had to post it, because their is so much juggalo love here on the MDS forums.

HILLSBORO -- Of all the ways to get in trouble, beating up another guy for some clowns in grotesque greasepaint is just plain dumb, a Washington County judge said Thursday.

"A light bulb should've come on -- 'You know, this isn't a very good idea,'" Circuit Judge Mark Gardner told William Lester Davis, one of three Insane Clown Posse followers convicted in a May 30 attack on another member of their Portland street family.

Gardner sentenced Davis, 24, to a mandatory-minimum 7 1/2 years in prison after a jury found him guilty of first- and second-degree robbery and second-degree assault.

Davis and two others in his group -- David Joseph Billings and Cole Russell Nuesse -- attacked Jeffery Roberson for saying bad things about "Babyface" and "Tinkerbell," two women in the group.

Insane Clown Posse, a Detroit hip-hop duo, has inspired a cult following with its dark, obscene lyrics based on circus horror scenes and elaborate live performances that feature clown makeup, fires, chainsaws, trampolines and squirting gallons of soda on the audience. The act has sold 6.5 million albums on its own label, Psychopathic Records.

Known as Juggalos and Juggalettes, some followers have been arrested for several attacks and murders across the country. In Oregon, Lebanon High School recently banned clothing associated with Insane Clown Posse.

On Thursday, the judge told Davis -- known as "Juggalo Will" -- that he should have stayed clear of "these idiots" when talk turned to attacking Roberson and stealing his Insane Clown Posse T-shirt as a "tax."

"Idiots, that's the only way you can describe it," Gardner said. "It should be the Insane Clown Idiots instead of the Insane Clown Posse."

Police said Davis, Billings and Nuesse hid in a back bedroom and tied black bandanas over their faces while others in the street family lured Roberson to a Tualatin apartment. The homeless friends usually roam Portland streets but were at the apartment of a relative doing laundry and watching movies.

When Roberson arrived, the three jumped and beat him about the head and face and tore the Insane Clown Posse T-shirt, known as "hatchet gear," off his back. No bones were broken, but Roberson's face was badly bruised, bloodied and swollen.

Because Nuesse used a heavy chain wrapped around his fist to hit Roberson, prosecutor Bracken McKey charged all three co-defendants with causing injury with a dangerous weapon, making it a Measure 11 offense.

Billings and Nuesse reached plea deals, prompting Davis to complain Thursday that he shouldn't receive the full Measure 11 sentence if his co-defendants didn't. Gardner countered that it was Davis' choice to go to trial instead of a plea deal.

"I hit him once and backed off," Davis argued.

"You can have your own version of reality," Gardner countered. "Everybody in this country is entitled to think what they want."

Nuesse, 20, pleaded guilty to second-degree robbery and was sentenced Sept. 10 to four years in prison.

Billings, 24, pleaded guilty to second-degree assault and second-degree robbery, and was sentenced in August to six months in the Washington County Jail.
    http://www.oregonlive.com/washingtoncounty/index.ssf/2008/10/portland_street_family_member.html

For the best part... Click the link and check out their pictures. hahaha. I have to admit it though, Cole looks more like a  james blunt fan, then an ICP fan.

But i guess that taught the victim a lesson... He will never say bad things about..uh.. Babyface and Tinkerbell again  :roll:

Re: Juggalo on Juggalo crime (assault). (3 sentanced)

20 bucks says 'Tinkerbell' is over 200 pounds.

Thread Information