Thread: Bruce George, 20, accused of molestation, fails suicide attempt

Bruce George, 20, accused of molestation, fails suicide attempt

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid =357522617

A man police said was apparently suicidal told officers he molested a 6-year-old girl over the weekend to justify ending his life, though he never followed through with his death wish, Anchorage police said Tuesday.

Bruce George, 20, of Mountain Village, is charged with sexually assaulting a minor and was being held at the Anchorage jail in lieu of $50,000 bail, police said.

He is accused of molesting the girl in Eagle River on Saturday night, police Lt. Paul Honeman said.

When questioned by police, George told them he planned to kill himself but couldn't do so without having a reason, Honeman said.

"He figured he had to do something very disgusting to make people hate him," Honeman said. "He needed a justification to kill himself."

George told police he loaded a gun to shoot himself but the weapon didn't fire when he pulled the trigger.

Re: Bruce George, 20, accused of molestation, fails suicide attempt

OMG I've heard it all now. 

What a sick individual! 

I don't buy it.  I bet he molested the girl, then wanted to kill himself, but didn't want to admit he was a baby raper.  Perv  , shoulda finished the job.

[quote author=hollisann link=topic=16617.msg1066902#msg1066902 date=1225914657]
    I don't buy it.  I bet he molested the girl, then wanted to kill himself, but didn't want to admit he was a baby raper.  Perv  , shoulda finished the job.
    [/quote]

Oh come on, you don't believe his story?  :lol:

[quote author=hollisann link=topic=16617.msg1066902#msg1066902 date=1225914657]
    [/quote]

Exactly The Guy is an all around FAIL. He molested a innocent little girl The was too selfish to finish his job and off himself. Nice story guy :x "Well I know I failed at suicide, but I just want everyone to know I am NOT a Pervert. I just needed a reason for people to hate me"

Rob a bank next time asshole, then kill yourself

Thread Information