Thread: Robin Armson (16) fell off a cliff while drinking

Senior Member A Midnight Dreary's Avatar

Robin Armson (16) fell off a cliff while drinking

The grieving British father of a fun-loving teenage girl who plunged to her death from a cliff in Australia said yesterday he wanted to warn other youngsters of the dangers of drinking and partying.

Robin Armson, describing his 16-year-old daughter Cody Dawson as his 'English rose', said she had been partying and drinking with friends all evening - before she fell from a cliff near Sydney's famous Bondi beach.

Police believe attractive brunette Cody fell to her death while standing with another teenager on the dimly-lit cliff top when she lost her footing and fell backwards.

'I'll cry for ever for my baby,' said Mr Armson, who emigrated to Australia several years ago and watched his daughter go through her schooling in the Bondi area.

Expressing his concerns about teenage drinking, Mr Armson said he had spoken to his daughter about her drinking two months ago.

'I suggested she ease up a bit but she has so many friends she just couldn't. She was always out organising things,' he said.

'As far as we know at this stage it's just a tragic accident, but I'm waiting to hear from police,' he told the Sydney Morning Herald.

'Everyone she touched loved her. She was so special, not just because she was my daughter but anyone would tell you that.'

Police said yesterday that they were still investigating Cody's death but believe it was a 'tragic accident'.
    'As soon as I saw the police at my door at 4.30 in the morning I just knew, the way they looked at me, I just knew it,' said Mr Armson.

'I'm still waiting for her to come home, because Cody always comes home, sooner or later.'

http://www.mailonsunday.co.uk/news/article-1069591/British-girl-16-falls-death-Bondi-beach-cliff-drinking-friends.html

RIP Robin 

Re: Robin Armson (16) fell off a cliff while drinking

Sad..when things could of been avoided...

rip Cody 

Re: Robin Armson (16) fell off a cliff while drinking

Her name was Cody, not Robin

Thread Information