Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Eva Poe (44) was stabbed to death by her husband before he set her on fire

Re: Eva Poe (44) was stabbed to death by her husband before he set her on fire

TO MY BABY SISTER IN HEAVEN...I HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN EVEN THOUGH THE NEWS MEDIA HAS DIED DOWN AND YOUR STORY HAS "NOW PASSED".  I THINK ABOUT YOU EVERY DAY.  ESPECIALLY SINCE YOUR BIRTHDAY IS COMING UP IN APRIL....TAX DAY...LMAO.  I CONSTANTLY GO THROUGH OUR OLD PHOTOS OF US TOGETHER AND THE KIDS.  THE FUK*N PRICK NATHAN WILL NEVER MAKE IT OUT OF PRISON, REST ASSURED. THE MINUTE HIS PANSY ASS TOUCHES THE CURB OF THE REAL WORLD, HIS WORLD AS HE KNEW IT WILL BE OVER. FINITE.  REMEMBER: "Ihnen wurden nur dieses Leben gegeben, weil Sie genug stark sind, zu leben es". I LOVE YOU AND ALWAYS HAVE AND WILL.  BABYDOLL

[quote author=wildhdgirl link=topic=16513.msg1555751#msg1555751 date=1267874698]

TO MY BABY SISTER IN HEAVEN...I HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN EVEN THOUGH THE NEWS MEDIA HAS DIED DOWN AND YOUR STORY HAS "NOW PASSED".  I THINK ABOUT YOU EVERY DAY.  ESPECIALLY SINCE YOUR BIRTHDAY IS COMING UP IN APRIL....TAX DAY...LMAO.  I CONSTANTLY GO THROUGH OUR OLD PHOTOS OF US TOGETHER AND THE KIDS.  THE FUK*N PRICK NATHAN WILL NEVER MAKE IT OUT OF PRISON, REST ASSURED. THE MINUTE HIS PANSY ASS TOUCHES THE CURB OF THE REAL WORLD, HIS WORLD AS HE KNEW IT WILL BE OVER. FINITE.  REMEMBER: "Ihnen wurden nur dieses Leben gegeben, weil Sie genug stark sind, zu leben es". I LOVE YOU AND ALWAYS HAVE AND WILL.  BABYDOLL

[/quote]

I'm sorry for your loss. 

mydeathspace

Bumping this thread because the killer's awesome sister left a comment on the MDS FB page:

Here is an article about the killer getting 31 years:

[size=15pt]Tacoma Man Sentenced To 31 Years In Wife's Death[/size]

TACOMA, Wash. -- A man has been sentenced to 31 years in prison in the death of his wife in August 2008.

Jay Nathaniel Poe, 28, was sentenced after pleading guilty to the murder of his wife Eva Poe in their Tacoma home last year.

Jay Nathaniel Poe, known as Nathan, stabbed his 44-year-old wife to death and then tried to burn her body in the fireplace of their home, setting the house on fire in the process.

Nathan Poe was unconscious when he was rescued from the home by fire fighters. He was reported to have woken up handcuffed to a hospital bed several hours later reportedly saying, “I guess this is about my home burning.” A moment later he said: “I guess this is about me stabbing and burning my wife.”

The couple met while Eva worked as a medical assistant in a Tacoma plasma center. Nathan Poe was a frequent customer who came to the center to sell his plasma to raise additional cash.

Poe pleaded guilty to first-degree murder, arson, and unlawfully disposing of a firearm in Pierce County Superior Court Thursday morning and was immediately sentenced.

you mean you didn't contact her when all this went down, damn you Mike!

also,

Between You and Debra Burke

Debra Burke August 31 at 12:13pm Report
    who are you? and why did you respond the way you did? and whomev er else if ya dont know jay?
    Reply:

Apryl Mds August 31 at 12:18pm
    I'm Apryl, and because it is a free country.
    I don't associate with people that murder and mutilate corpses so I don't know " Jay", but I do know the original poster of your gibberish and so responded to him.

Good Day.

Debra Burke August 31 at 12:27pm Report
    what are you talking about original poster? my gibberish what are you to write anything about anyone you dont know? then i guess it would be fine for me to write a bunch of crap about you too then seeing its a free country!!! you dont judge people based on there relatives!! callin me a douchbag wtf is wrong with you?

Debra Burke August 31 at 12:30pm Report
    IF YOUR HER DAUGHTER THAN I UNDERSTAND YOUR HATE BUT IF YOU DONT KNOW THEM AT ALL THEN YOU SHOULD NEVER HAD WOTE SHIT ABOUT ME,THAT WAS UNCALLED FOR!! AND I WANT AN APOLOGY,YOU DONT KNOW ME AT ALL!!!

[quote author=ApRyL link=topic=16513.msg1706643#msg1706643 date=1283276076]
    Apryl Mds August 31 at 12:18pm
    I'm Apryl, and because it is a free country.
    I don't associate with people that murder and mutilate corpses so I don't know " Jay", but I do know the original poster of your gibberish and so responded to him.

Good Day.

Debra Burke August 31 at 12:27pm Report
    what are you talking about original poster? my gibberish what are you to write anything about anyone you dont know? then i guess it would be fine for me to write a bunch of crap about you too then seeing its a free country!!! you dont judge people based on there relatives!! callin me a douchbag wtf is wrong with you?

Debra Burke August 31 at 12:30pm Report
    IF YOUR HER DAUGHTER THAN I UNDERSTAND YOUR HATE BUT IF YOU DONT KNOW THEM AT ALL THEN YOU SHOULD NEVER HAD WOTE SHIT ABOUT ME,THAT WAS UNCALLED FOR!! AND I WANT AN APOLOGY,YOU DONT KNOW ME AT ALL!!!

[/quote]

She wants an apology. What's wrong with you?

I dunno, I suppose some people will take exception to this, but someone who is selling their blood wouldn't be high on my list of possible people to date.
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=16513.msg1706649#msg1706649 date=1283276467]
    She wants an apology. What's wrong with you?

I dunno, I suppose some people will take exception to this, but someone who is selling their blood wouldn't be high on my list of possible people to date.
    [/quote]

whatever gets me the coach bags

1:12pm Report
    yea i seen you deleted the post were you called me a douchebag,coward!!

Apryl Mds August 31 at 1:15pm
    listen lady, I NEVER called you anything, that was NOT ME.
    you were called a douchbag on the website and NOT by myself.
    Coward eh, you don't even list " Jay" as your brother, like I said, shamed much.

Debra Burke August 31 at 1:22pm Report
    your a lier i saw it in pink your name. shame no i feel sorry for that little boy and his family without there mom and sister and i feel that this was a horrible way to find my brother!! and im pissed at him for changing into someone i dont even know. and its not fair that you and whomever is writting mean stuff to me and i seen your name so dont deny it.

Apryl Mds August 31 at 1:25pm
    psychosis, it obviously runs in your family. I did not once call you out of your name, but I am about to, if you'd like to discuss this go to the forum and discuss it or get the fuck off of my Facebook you retarded bitch.

Apryl Mds August 31 at 1:25pm
    also dictionary.com can help with your atrocious spelling errors.

* I blame Mike for this, mofo callin broads douchbags n such.

mydeathspace

[quote author=ApRyL link=topic=16513.msg1706717#msg1706717 date=1283279276]
    * I blame Mike for this, mofo callin broads douchbags n such.
    [/quote]

[quote author=mydeathspace link=topic=16513.msg1706614#msg1706614 date=1283274289]
    Bumping this thread because the killer's awesome sister left a comment on the MDS FB page:
    [/quote]

I have no idea what you speak of troublemaker! 

Alright let's get to the bottom of this. Who called this douche a douchebag? How did she happen to comment on the fb page? Who started the whole thing?
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

[quote author=mydeathspace link=topic=16513.msg1706724#msg1706724 date=1283279439]
    I have no idea what you speak of troublemaker!  
    [/quote]
    ah my mistake, it must have been some other sexy glasses wearing guy.
    [quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=16513.msg1706725#msg1706725 date=1283279506]
    Alright let's get to the bottom of this. Who called this douche a douchebag? How did she happen to comment on the fb page? Who started the whole thing?
    [/quote]

So I am bumping this because we have had a request on the MDS FB from someone who wants to get in touch with Debra Burke. I have messaged Apryl on FB but am not sure if she uses the account still. If anyone can find Debra Burke on FB, I am sure the person would be very grateful.

Thread Information