Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13

Thread: Alycia Mesiti's (14) remains were found in the backyard of her father's house almost 3 years after she was reported missing

Quote Originally Posted by Lily Rivers View Post
    It said the gf pointed out the pictures of Mark and his daughter. She had to have known about this the whole time. I mean he still had all this stuff on his computer 3 yes later. I'm wondering if this was the same gf that got in here defending. I just finished reading this thread and that came to mind.
    Sad that this baby went through all this. He def should have gotten death. Since he didn't, Im hoping the other inmates show him exactly how it feels to be sexually assaulted. Bastard.
    Yeah hard to believe that she was oblivious to it all...I hope they brutalize him daily

I might be the only one, but I am picturing the poster truth_hurts as this woman:
    there also was an outburst from a woman claiming to be Mesiti's sister who was ushered out of the courtroom.
    That part just seemed odd to me... Why did she claim to be his(?) sister? They couldn't verify her identity one way or the other at a courthouse?

Thread Information