Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Alycia Mesiti's (14) remains were found in the backyard of her father's house almost 3 years after she was reported missing

Re: Alycia Mesiti's (14) remains were found in the backyard of her father's house almost 3 years aft

The "Mom" has been SCREAMING for Alycia for a very long time!
    http://boards.insessiontrials.com/showthread.php?p=13044239#post13044239

Re: Alycia Mesiti's (14) remains were found in the backyard of her father's house almost 3 years aft

Firstly, someone_else was right when they suggested that the media had twisted various bits of information (not their fault, I'm sure) and painted a picture quite different than the truth of the matter. (Example: Shelly's daughter isn't 12, Alycia's father didn't even live there, et cetera and so on.) -- Disclaimer: Alycia was very quiet, and shy. She would hate for these things to be known, but they will be brought to light eventually anyway, so she will understand why I do this.
    To begin, Alycia's father loves her and her brother with all his heart, and he always worked as hard as he could to give them everything they needed. Yes, the mother and him were fighting over the children. Yes, there was mud-slinging on both sides. But the funny thing is, the mother --dare I say her name?-- finally lost custody because she was found guilty of CHILD ABUSE. Police department still has the report and pictures on file. Perjury? I think not.
    Putting all that aside, Alycia was in fact molested a little over a year before she went missing. The man's name is Gregory Ulrich. She worked with the Sheriff's Dept. to put him behind bars, but he got out of jail about a week before she went missing, thanks to his many law enforcement connections. They even went as far as to take him off the Megan's Law website; thank god, he has finally gotten back on there. Ulrich has a nasty habit of going back to his previous victims. Many of his victims were blackmailed and threatened to keep them from reporting him to the police. He was never questioned regarding her disappearance. He was never asked for an alibi. The fact that he could be a person if intrest was completely ignored and he was allowed to walk the streets for no reason while no one knew where Alycia went. Does no one think it strange that a "tip" was called in, telling the police exactly where she was? And then suddenly, everyone has something nasty to say about the people who loved her more than their own lives? Think what you will. Keep an eye out for Gregory Ulrich's name. You will be seeing it quite often soon enough.

Below is the only link left to Ulrich's crimes...the one that finally got him behind bars, if only for a short while. The rest have been removed from the public eye, to protect the guilty, we assume.
    http://www.sachitechcops.org/NewsJan62006.pdf

http://www.meganslaw.ca.gov/cgi/pros...=&lang=ENGLISH

As I said, think what you will. I sincerly hope someone sees this and it rings a bell. Hopefully someone remembers what happened to her and Ulrich's other victims and finally has the courage to break the silence. And maybe, just maybe, Alyica Augusta Mesiti will finally have true justice when the man who IS responsible for her disappearance and death is the one behind bars. We love her, we miss her dearly, and we will not stop fighting for her and the ones she loved.

My apologies. The second link didn't post correctly.

http://www.meganslaw.ca.gov/cgi/prosoma.dll?zoomAction=Box&zoomAction=clickcen ter&zoomAction=clickoffender&lastName=Ulri ch&firstName=Gregory&Address=&City=&am p;zipcode=&searchDistance=.75&City2=&c ountyLocation=&zipcode2=&SelectCounty=&amp ;ParkName=&searchDistance2=.75&City3=& zipcode3=&countyLocation3=&schoolName=&amp ;searchDistance3=.75&City4=&zipcode4=& countyLocation4=&refineID=&pan=&distac ross=107211&centerlat=38409907&centerlon=-121514242&starlat=&starlon=&startext=& amp;x1=&y1=&x2=&y2=&mapwidth=525&a mp;mapheight=400&zoom=&searchBy=namelist&a mp;id=&docountycitylist=2&OFDTYPE=&lan g=ENGLISH

So your assuming the Ulrich guy did it? Dont you think her dad would notice a burial plot in his backyard if his daughter was missing and he didn't do it? Doesn't make sense. 

Assuming? No. And you forget that her family moved soon after. Ulrich is and was a very sick man. Wait for the autopsy.

[quote author=truth_hurts link=topic=16508.msg1264180#msg1264180 date=1241234681]
    Assuming? No. And you forget that her family moved soon after. Ulrich is and was a very sick man. Wait for the autopsy.
    [/quote]

Eh, I don't think anyone "forgot" that. It actually just adds fuel to the speculation fire, so to speak. You can't just come here all crazy like a dragon with a hemmorhoid and expect everyone to take you seriously.
    [quote author=Olivia link=topic=21574.msg1377077#msg1377077 date=1251870961]<br />You are every kind of fail<br />[/quote]

Well no, I don't expect EVERYONE to believe what I have to say. I do understand that is a very hard concept to grasp and what with the media spouting off &quot;fact&quot;, almost no one will actually listen to what I say and think that maybe, just maybe, there is some truth to it. But I still have hope that someone will take it to heart. Possibly someone who knew about Ulrich previously will notice what I'm saying and actually step up and say something as well. Perhaps it's a far-fetched hope, but it's still there. And more than likely, when the whole truth comes out about what happened to Alycia, people will realise that they were very wrong about this whole case.

Re: Alycia Mesiti's (14) remains were found in the backyard of her father's hous

[quote author=truth_hurts link=topic=16508.msg1264706#msg1264706 date=1241290081]
    Well no, I don't expect EVERYONE to believe what I have to say. I do understand that is a very hard concept to grasp and what with the media spouting off &quot;fact&quot;, almost no one will actually listen to what I say and think that maybe, just maybe, there is some truth to it. But I still have hope that someone will take it to heart. Possibly someone who knew about Ulrich previously will notice what I'm saying and actually step up and say something as well. Perhaps it's a far-fetched hope, but it's still there. And more than likely, when the whole truth comes out about what happened to Alycia, people will realise that they were very wrong about this whole case.
    [/quote]
    First, thank you for coming here and sharing what you know or claim to know.&nbsp; I certainly hope the police will check out any possibilities and not just focus on one thing or person.&nbsp; Having said that, it has been my experience that people who have meth labs, are usually liars.&nbsp; Since I don't know the people involved personally, I can't say what they are like, but in general, meth lab = liar.&nbsp; It will be interesting to see what is the COD and if any other evidence is found when they do the autopsy. It is unfortunate that it took so long for her body to be found as some of the evidence was probably lost and/or damaged.

couple questions that I got:

1. How long after the girl was reported missing did the family move from the residence?

2. Were the step daughter and son not living with the dad & GF when Alycia went missing? If so, what did they say?

3. Assuming that this Urlich guy did have something to do with her missing do you actually think he kidnapped her, killed her and then buried her where she once lived (I'm guessing that he went back to the house after it was vacant to bury her since it wouldn't make sense that somebody would be able to bury her there while the family was there and nobody notice)?

sorry, but I really think there is way more to this story than what is coming out.

RIP Alycia
    Last edited by nclexusgirl; 10-12-2015 at 06:58 PM.
    I can be your *ADDICTION* if you wanna get hooked on something!!

The only people who know beyond a doubt who did it are the killer and Alycia.&nbsp; And neither of them are talking.&nbsp;

I just can't fathom someone burying the body of someone they just killed in the deceased's own backyard.. whether the family had moved out or not.&nbsp;

Then again I can't fathom a murdering parent burying the body of their child in their own backyard either.

I have to say that at the very least wouldn't you pull up the patio stones and put it there?&nbsp; A fresh grave half a foot from your patio when your child is missing... I can't see that being missed.&nbsp;

If I could get another chance<br />Another walk, another dance with him<br />I&#39;d play a song that would never, ever end<br />How I&#39;d love, love, love to dance with my father again

nclexusgirl: They moved when the lease ended, about 4 months later. Alycia's brother was living with her and her father. They were the only people living in the house, contrary to poular belief. And yes, Ulrich had to have gone back after they moved, because they did not leave the house after she went missing. They always stayed home in case she called, or came back for anything; they never stopped looking for her.

QueenBeeYatch: I hope the police cover all angles as well. It would be truly heartbreaking if they continued to ignore the facts that are right in front of them (yes, they know a LOT more than I have posted; everything would still be on file). The autopsy will possibly tell a story more horrible than I can even imagine, but I can guarantee they will charge someone else with her murder. Not the man who is being held on completely different charges.

sweet elixir: Exactly. A grave would have been noticed, had they lived there still. Ulrich was and still is a very sick man. I would NOT put it past him.

I know that no one here will be able to take my words as the gods-honest truth, since the media says something completely different. Just don't forget what I have said. Remember it when you hear Ulrich's name in the not-so-distant future. Alyica knows who truly loved and cared for her, and still do. She will speak, in one way or another. Mark my words.

[quote author=truth_hurts link=topic=16508.msg1265131#msg1265131 date=1241313722]
    nclexusgirl: They moved when the lease ended, about 4 months later. Alycia's brother was living with her and her father. They were the only people living in the house, contrary to poular belief. And yes, Ulrich had to have gone back after they moved, because they did not leave the house after she went missing. They always stayed home in case she called, or came back for anything; they never stopped looking for her.

QueenBeeYatch: I hope the police cover all angles as well. It would be truly heartbreaking if they continued to ignore the facts that are right in front of them (yes, they know a LOT more than I have posted; everything would still be on file). The autopsy will possibly tell a story more horrible than I can even imagine, but I can guarantee they will charge someone else with her murder. Not the man who is being held on completely different charges.

sweet elixir: Exactly. A grave would have been noticed, had they lived there still. Ulrich was and still is a very sick man. I would NOT put it past him.

I know that no one here will be able to take my words as the gods-honest truth, since the media says something completely different. Just don't forget what I have said. Remember it when you hear Ulrich's name in the not-so-distant future. Alyica knows who truly loved and cared for her, and still do. She will speak, in one way or another. Mark my words.
    [/quote]

I hate to say it, but I doubt they will find anything from an autopsy. She would have to be nothing but bones by now. Even if they found something, I don't think it would be something that could give information as to whom the killer is.

Re: Alycia Mesiti's (14) remains were found in the backyard of her father's hous

[quote author=Hotsauce McGilacuty link=topic=16508.msg1265132#msg1265132 date=1241313975]
    I hate to say it, but I doubt they will find anything from an autopsy. She would have to be nothing but bones by now. Even if they found something, I don't think it would be something that could give information as to whom the killer is.
    [/quote]

True, they may not have much to work with but who knows what they will find.&nbsp; I'm not sure about what they can do with forensics.&nbsp; Maybe they can tell when she was buried there, the killer may have left some dna evidence.... depends on if she was wrapped up in anything when buried too.&nbsp; I'm glad that her body was at least found for those that DID care about her and love her, at least they hopefully got a little bit of closure.&nbsp;

But if Ulrich did it, why would he phone in the tip? Wouldn't that just serve to possibly get him caught? He'd be taking an awfully big chance...

[quote author=snowfallsoon link=topic=16508.msg1265396#msg1265396 date=1241363910]
    But if Ulrich did it, why would he phone in the tip? Wouldn't that just serve to possibly get him caught? He'd be taking an awfully big chance...
    [/quote]

And the same with burying his victim in her own back yard.&nbsp; :?

If I could get another chance<br />Another walk, another dance with him<br />I&#39;d play a song that would never, ever end<br />How I&#39;d love, love, love to dance with my father again

[quote author=snowfallsoon link=topic=16508.msg1265396#msg1265396 date=1241363910]
    [/quote]

The tip was anonymous. And as we all know (or should know, anyway) the only thing you need to do to get the cops to jump on an anonymous tip would be to mention a few details that the general public wouldn't know, and then tell them whatever it is you want them to believe. They are required to look into it if something is mentioned that most people would not know. Point being, Ulrich could easily have called in the tip, especially since, as previously stated, he has family in law enforcement and he would know how to pique a cop's interest. And burying her in the backyard...again, he knows how a cop, and the media, think. Find a body somewhere, must have to point to the person who lived there when she did, right? Except that they forgot to mention that family members, friends, cops, were there nonstop since she disappeared? How would anyone there be able to hide a body? Unless whoever did bury her waited until no one was in the house anymore. That they were on a lease and wanted to move back to where they were before was not exactly a secret, you know.
    As for the autopsy, you guys are right. We don't know exactly what could be there. All we can do is keep our fingers crossed and hope they are able to identify her killer quickly and put Ulrich in jail where he belongs, not running around molesting more kids.

I think I will wait until the court of law eventually tells me who did it before I decide what I believe.&nbsp;

Who are you in all of this truth_hurts and how do you know beyond a doubt who committed this heinous crime?

[quote author=sweet elixir link=topic=16508.msg1265510#msg1265510 date=1241377173]
    I think I will wait until the court of law eventually tells me who did it before I decide what I believe.&nbsp;

Who are you in all of this truth_hurts and how do you know beyond a doubt who committed this heinous crime?
    [/quote]

I am a very close friend of some people who were involved in Alycia's life, and loved her very dearly. No, I am not someone who has been mentioned in the news, if that is what you are thinking. But I know every detail of what happened with Ulrich, I know exactly what the police did (or should I say did not) do when she was reported to be missing. And I am outraged and horrified that they did so very little and cast the case aside for no reason, then made up bs stories that no one asked about her, when everyone, Mark included, has been looking for her nonstop ever since she left.&nbsp; I personally can't wait until Ulrich gets his proper dues and punishment for stealing her life from her. I hope her body speaks and tells us all exactly who should be behind bars for this.Then there will finally be justice for her.

[quote author=truth_hurts link=topic=16508.msg1265567#msg1265567 date=1241385046]
    I am a very close friend of some people who were involved in Alycia's life, and loved her very dearly. No, I am not someone who has been mentioned in the news, if that is what you are thinking. But I know every detail of what happened with Ulrich, I know exactly what the police did (or should I say did not) do when she was reported to be missing. And I am outraged and horrified that they did so very little and cast the case aside for no reason, then made up bs stories that no one asked about her, when everyone, Mark included, has been looking for her nonstop ever since she left.&nbsp; I personally can't wait until Ulrich gets his proper dues and punishment for stealing her life from her. I hope her body speaks and tells us all exactly who should be behind bars for this.Then there will finally be justice for her.
    [/quote]

So what about her parents getting a call from her telling them she was going camping?&nbsp; Apparently that came from Mark.&nbsp;

What about this meth lab deal?&nbsp;

I can't see Ulrich getting away with molestation and murder just because he has law enforcement family.&nbsp; Even cops get busted for being criminals.&nbsp;

[quote author=sweet elixir link=topic=16508.msg1265573#msg1265573 date=1241385547]
    So what about her parents getting a call from her telling them she was going camping?&nbsp; Apparently that came from Mark.&nbsp;

I can't see Ulrich getting away with molestation and murder just because he has law enforcement family.&nbsp; Even cops get busted for being criminals.&nbsp;

[/quote]

good call. I'm not buying this persons story. close friends with people who loved her dearly = her dad, who most likely really did kill her.

[quote author=sweet elixir link=topic=16508.msg1265573#msg1265573 date=1241385547]

[/quote]

Yes, she did go to see some friends, and while gone she did call and say she was going camping, but would not say who with, and no one was able to contact her after that call. As for the meth lab, that is a whole different story and not one I'm willing to debate about at the moment, as it's really got nothing to do with Alycia. And yes, Ulrich did get caught, got a little slap on the wrist (1 year for molesting one child; although he has had many more victims than that. This is one of the few he was caught red-handed with), and was not questioned when Alycia went missing, although the police knew he had a nasty habit of going back and following his previous victims. It's not that they didn't know, it's that it was ignored.

Hotsauce McGilacuty: Close friends with people who love her = her family. Which members they are is beside the point. I am only here to state that A) just because someone was arrested in an unrelated case, does not mean they are murderers. And B) there is more to the story than most people know, and I know for a fact that Alycia would prefer for people to know about those incidents rather than for her father to be accused of murder by the general public, when no one has even been arrested as a suspect for it. Yes, he was arrested, but not because of Alycia. And other people have been stated as &quot;persons of interest&quot; in her murder as well, if you've read the full articles, actually.

I am not expecting all of you to believe me, as I've stated. I'm just trying to state that there are other facts that are unknown and/or have been ignored in this whole mess of speculation. Time will tell, as we all know. But I do believe that many people will be surprised at the outcome.

http://74.125.47.132/search?q=cache:weQGHh8qyKQJ:www.cerescourier.com/main.asp%3FSectionID%3D1%26TM%3D84050.5+ceres+cour ier+alycia+mesiti&amp;cd=2&amp;hl=en&amp;ct=clnk&a mp;gl=us

[quote author=truth_hurts link=topic=16508.msg1265910#msg1265910 date=1241408968]
    Yes, she did go to see some friends, and while gone she did call and say she was going camping, but would not say who with, and no one was able to contact her after that call. As for the meth lab, that is a whole different story and not one I'm willing to debate about at the moment, as it's really got nothing to do with Alycia. And yes, Ulrich did get caught, got a little slap on the wrist (1 year for molesting one child; although he has had many more victims than that. This is one of the few he was caught red-handed with), and was not questioned when Alycia went missing, although the police knew he had a nasty habit of going back and following his previous victims. It's not that they didn't know, it's that it was ignored.

Hotsauce McGilacuty: Close friends with people who love her = her family. Which members they are is beside the point. I am only here to state that A) just because someone was arrested in an unrelated case, does not mean they are murderers. And B) there is more to the story than most people know, and I know for a fact that Alycia would prefer for people to know about those incidents rather than for her father to be accused of murder by the general public, when no one has even been arrested as a suspect for it. Yes, he was arrested, but not because of Alycia. And other people have been stated as &quot;persons of interest&quot; in her murder as well, if you've read the full articles, actually.

I am not expecting all of you to believe me, as I've stated. I'm just trying to state that there are other facts that are unknown and/or have been ignored in this whole mess of speculation. Time will tell, as we all know. But I do believe that many people will be surprised at the outcome.
    [/quote]

Me?

I'm having trouble understanding how you can love your daughter and house her and a meth lab in the same building. That is an absurd amount of danger to put your child in. Those things blow up all the time, if the police had discovered it whilst Alycia the easily could have placed her in a foster home, ect.

child + meth lab = selfish behavior that is not conducive to love.

Truth_hurts .....&nbsp; can you tell us more about the Ulrich case that involved her?&nbsp; I'm not convinced her father is innocent, but I'm not saying he's guilty either.&nbsp; I am curious about the Ulrich case and how it ties in with Alycia.&nbsp; Thank you for posting what you know and for understanding that not everyone is going to believe you.

[quote author=truth_hurts link=topic=16508.msg1265910#msg1265910 date=1241408968]
    Yes, she did go to see some friends, and while gone she did call and say she was going camping, but would not say who with, and no one was able to contact her after that call.
    [/quote]

So her friends were the last to see her alive?&nbsp; What did these friends tell the police about when they last saw her? She didn't say which friends she was going camping with and noone came forward?&nbsp;

Thread Information