Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Alycia Mesiti's (14) remains were found in the backyard of her father's house almost 3 years after she was reported missing

Re: Alycia Mesiti's (14) remains were found in the backyard of her father's house almost 3 years aft

[quote author=Olivia link=topic=16508.msg1234697#msg1234697 date=1238646936]
    I guess the theory is the father killed her because no random scumbag would be likely to bury her in his backyard?  And why did his girlfriend call the cops and say she had run away when there may not have been any evidence of that?  Someone either kept her body hidden (if so? where?  I dont think some random took her body and then brought it back to bury it) and then buried it in the backyard - he would have noticed someone digging up and leaving a big hole in his backyard? 
    [/quote]

I dunno. Whenever heavy drug use is involved I have to wonder. I know people who rarely know what the fuck is going on in the room they're in, let alone their back yards. I'm not trying to defend him in any way, I am just thinking her body being in his yard is not evidence enough that he actually killed her.

As for the gf calling the cops? I have no idea. I didn't read that part. Maybe skimmed too quickly. Is it in the MDS article? 

Re: Alycia Mesiti's (14) remains were found in the backyard of her father's house almost 3 years aft

[quote author=Olivia link=topic=16508.msg1234692#msg1234692 date=1238646432]
    I can't believe that they didn't investigate her father more.  I wonder if he buried her straight away or if he hid her body for awhile?
    [/quote]
    Her father is a very persuasive person, he has a reputation of easily being able to get out of trouble. Very good with words and convincing people to believe something that in reality is faaar from the truth. As for burying her, I'm not sure. You would think that when the case first opened back in August 2006 that the police would of at least [i]looked[i] at the backyard and noticed a disturbed patch of ground. Personally I think Mark (father) found a place to hide her body until after the police left and before his son got home. I think his girlfriend also plays a large role in this crime since she was the one that called police and insisted that Alycia "ran away"... Mark didn't even report his "missing" daughter, he had his girlfriend do it instead.
    To another someone's question: The mother didn't have custody because she wasn't fit to take care of Alycia or Alycia's older brother. She had some problems which took custody from her and gave it all to the father. Even though Mark had meth labs in Ceres and LA the police didn't really know about it until this past weekend.
    If you knew the father and meet him you wouldn't doubt that he is sick enough to kill his own daughter. He threatened his son's life and started fist fights with his son often. Mark didn't care about his kids at all

Maybe it was like this one.

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2009/03/31/Melissa_Mayer_(16)_was_strangled_by_her_step_fathe r_during_an_argument_about_his_drug_habit

[quote author=HyperU2 link=topic=16508.msg1234702#msg1234702 date=1238647524]
    Maybe it was like this one.

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2009/03/31/Melissa_Mayer_(16)_was_strangled_by_her_step_fathe r_during_an_argument_about_his_drug_habit
    [/quote]

So fucked up. I have to wonder though, will him going to jail help anything or anyone? I sometimes think time in prison just makes the perpetrator worse and more likely to commit more crimes. 

You're right.   Kill him.

Seriously though, it's hard to come out worse once you've killed your own child.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.

Fuck prison.  This asshole should be choked to death with his own feces and dumped in the sludge that is cleaned out of the sewers.  Asshole.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

[quote author=HyperU2 link=topic=16508.msg1234716#msg1234716 date=1238648561]
    You're right.   Kill him.

Seriously though, it's hard to come out worse once you've killed your own child.
    [/quote]

I agree. But only because there isn't much else to help him. I mean he went and confessed, right? He obviously knew he was a horrible person. But, being ass fucked for 20 yrs probably won't help him be a better person.

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar

[quote author=browneyes106 link=topic=16508.msg1234684#msg1234684 date=1238645489]
    Thanks for correcting me. I have been really dumb lately.
    [/quote]

:lol:  you're not dumb.  collective soul, soul asylum.  they're similar.  :kiss3:
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

[quote author=neenerneener link=topic=16508.msg1234816#msg1234816 date=1238662108]
    :lol:  you're not dumb.  collective soul, soul asylum.  they're similar.  :kiss3:
    [/quote]

One of the boys in the English verison was found in a garden down my street. My best mate lived in the house for a bit, years later, untill she found out.

Re: Alycia Mesiti's (14) remains were found in the backyard of her father's hous

i wonder if her headline
    you stupid, sadistic, abusive fucking whore
    is in reference to her dad's gf...

Re: Alycia Mesiti's (14) remains were found in the backyard of her father's hous

[quote author=sjb link=topic=16508.msg1236597#msg1236597 date=1238783422]
    i wonder if her headline  is in reference to her dad's gf...
    [/quote]It's a quote from Down with the Sickness by Disturbed.  The rest of the quote is "Would you like to see how it feels mommy?  Here it comes, get ready to die." Disturbing. 

Chances are if Alycia was relating the Disturbed quote "you stupid, sadistic, abusive whore" to someone in her life it would be been associated to her dad. I highly doubt she would of aimed it at her dad's gf. The gf was never really there much

[quote author=EndersGirl link=topic=16508.msg1238211#msg1238211 date=1238882368]
    Chances are if Alycia was relating the Disturbed quote "you stupid, sadistic, abusive whore" to someone in her life it would be been associated to her dad. I highly doubt she would of aimed it at her dad's gf. The gf was never really there much
    [/quote]

Or her mother, whom she couldn't live with. It's not uncommon for girls in their early teens to be on the outs with their moms.  Too bad Dad turned out to be a thousand times worse. Going through the whole 'runaway' length? I wonder how many people successfully pull this off.

[quote author=bowieluva link=topic=16508.msg1238249#msg1238249 date=1238886804]
    Or her mother, whom she couldn't live with. It's not uncommon for girls in their early teens to be on the outs with their moms.  Too bad Dad turned out to be a thousand times worse. Going through the whole 'runaway' length? I wonder how many people successfully pull this off.
    [/quote]
    That's a scary thought.

Quote Originally Posted by angelicajustice View Post
    I wouldn't fuck her with Ron's dick.

First Post...Long time lurker :-P

My Daughter's Boyfriend  lives 2 houses down from the house that the body was found.  The police informed/made neighbors cover there windows, not look out,  and stay inside..or be arrested for obstruction.  The Ceres Police know that they screwed up, not the first time.  Glad to see the arrested the Dad, and it does not surprise any of us that he was into meth.....This is Stanislaus county once known as the meth capital of the US.

OMG!! THIS IS SICKINING!!! YOU KNOW THAT THE FATHER DID IT. AND THAT IT HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH HIS DRUG LABBING. SHE PROB SAID THAT SHE WAS GONNA GO TO THE AUTHORITIES ABOUT IT AND SO HE KILLED HER TO KEEP HER QUIET. HE THEN BURIED HER IN THE BACK YARD, AND THEN MOVED. I MEAN IT ALL MAKES SENSE. AND I BET THE GIRLFRIEND WAS INVOLVED ASWELL. THE FATHER SHOULD BE SENTENCED TO DEATH!! HE COULD HAVE SAID OK, I''LL STOP WITH THE DRUGS. BUT INSTEAD HE CHOSE DRUGS AND MONEY OVER HIS OWN DAUGHTER!! AND NOT JUST CHOSE THEM OVER HIS OWN DAUGHTER...BUT HE DECIDED TO KILL HIS OWN DAUGHTER! I HOPE THIS FATHER BURNS IN HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :2angry:

Simma down, son.

stoopppppppppp yeeeeeelllllllliiiiingggggg!!!!!!!!  :2eyesbleed:

[quote author=EndersGirl link=topic=16508.msg1234291#msg1234291 date=1238627965]
    2 1/2 years and this is how it's ending. Sadly,I knew it would end this way. To reply to someone's previous question: "How could a father or mother kill their own child?" Mark (Alycia's father) was insane, I knew him and he honestly scared the crap out of me. He scared his son as well. If you met him then you wouldn't put murdering his daughter past him. The man is smart but has no actual logic to his thinking.
    To answer another person's question: "Wonder if her mom knew anything about it?" No, Alycia's mother had been separated from her father for a while and wanted nothing to do with him. She didn't know anything about Alycia's disappearance until her son told her.
    The police should of suspected Mark from the beginning but he out-thought the police and got his fiance to call in and report that Alycia had "run away" which was a load of bull. The police dropped the case after a few months which they shouldn't of done and just started the case back up again. I can't believe it took them 2 1/2 year finally look in the backyard, but then again Mark out-thought and convinced them Alycia left willingly which definitely was not true.
    Sorry to ramble on and on. I'm just upset that Mark may get away with murder. RIP Alycia
    [/quote]

Actually what is sad is that you can tell lies like this, not even knowing what you're talking about, and expect for everyone to believe you. Anyone can say they know the people involved in this. But whether they actually know a damn thing or not is unknown to the sheep-like masses that swallow every lying word as if it was the gospel truth. What is true though, is that the people responsible for Alycia's death will burn in hell. And the people who are lying out their asses for a chance in the spotlight...may their respective gods have mercy on their souls.

baaaaaah  :roll:
    "Since change is constant, you wonder if people crave death because it's the only way they can get anything really finished." -Chuck Palahniuk

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    I love everyone except Amy.
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowCake1 View Post
    Amy's taste > Tara's

waaait so what made the cops look in the backyard? sorry if it's already posted, but i don't think i saw it.

this is a weird case! I was on her my space and her caption said "cut my wrists and black my eyes you stupid fucking whore" right next to her happy smiling face. That's a lil strange to me. I wanna know more about her and what happened to her. I know her dad was a meth head but im curious, and why didn't anyone look for her. If my son went missing, id never stop looking for him
    The only way to get rich is to tell yourself you don't have any money

[quote author=someone_else link=topic=16508.msg1249265#msg1249265 date=1239811158]
    Actually what is sad is that you can tell lies like this, not even knowing what you're talking about, and expect for everyone to believe you. Anyone can say they know the people involved in this. But whether they actually know a damn thing or not is unknown to the sheep-like masses that swallow every lying word as if it was the gospel truth. What is true though, is that the people responsible for Alycia's death will burn in hell. And the people who are lying out their asses for a chance in the spotlight...may their respective gods have mercy on their souls.
    [/quote]

http://www.modbee.com/news/story/666708.html

Los Angeles County Jail officials have released on bail one of two key figures in the homicide investigation of Alycia Mesiti, whose body was found last month buried in the back yard of a Ceres home where the 14-year-old lived when she disappeared more than two years ago.
    Ceres police detectives were traveling to Los Angeles on Tuesday to question Shelly Walker-Welborn, 40, whom Ceres police consider a "person of interest" in Alycia's death.
    The girl's father, Mark Edward Mesiti, 41, was being held Tuesday at the Los Angeles County Jail on $500,000 bail in an unrelated case.

Missing Person Flyer for Alycia Mesiti offering a $5,000 reward.
    CLICK FOR MORE PHOTOS
      Discovery of Ceres girl's body only adds to mystery of case
      Police mum on body unearthed in Ceres
      Is body found in Ceres yard that of missing teen?

Ceres police spokesman Sgt. Jose Berber said no charges have been filed against Mesiti in connection with his daughter's death, but detectives consider him a possible suspect.
    He said the Stanislaus County district attorney's office will decide whether to issue an arrest warrant for Mesiti.
    Walker-Welborn was Mesiti's live-in girlfriend when Alycia disappeared in 2006. The couple was living together in a Los Angeles apartment when police served a search warrant at their home March 28.
    Ceres and Los Angeles police investigators said they found a methamphetamine lab inside the apartment, where the couple was living with Walker-Welborn's 12-year-old daughter.
    Mesiti and Walker-Welborn were booked at the Los Angeles County Jail on drug and child endangerment charges.
    According to the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department, Walker-Welborn was released April 1 on $500,000 bail. Berber said Ceres police detectives have remained in contact with her since she was released.
    "She is not considered a flight risk," Berber said.
    Police said Walker-Welborn reported Alycia missing as a runaway on Aug. 15, 2006, but she could not elaborate when investigators asked then where Alycia had gone.
    On March 25, investigators found the girl's remains buried beneath the lawn just a few feet from a concrete patio, digging a pit about 6 feet by 6 feet wide and about 4 feet deep.
    Berber said Ceres police haven't receive a report yet from the Stanislaus County coroner on how and when Alycia died. He said investigators should receive that report within two weeks.

[quote author=Crewsinn link=topic=16508.msg1251780#msg1251780 date=1240010261]
    waaait so what made the cops look in the backyard? sorry if it's already posted, but i don't think i saw it.
    [/quote]

"Police said they started digging after receiving a tip, but they would not elaborate."
    http://www.helpfindthemissing.org/forum/showthread.php?t=12351

Alycia lives always in those that love and carry her in their hearts - and there are many. As they fought for her, she now fights with them for others.

Thread Information