Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast

Thread: Jasmine Richardson (12) kills parents with 23 year old boyfriend!

Re: Jasmine Richardson (12) kills parents with 23 year old boyfriend!

[quote author=armywifeyy link=topic=2590.msg1284242#msg1284242 date=1243096935]

really? i've met some mad devilish goth people, who cut there wrists & what not.. but none of them are or have murdered anyone. atleast i would hope not.. :2huh:
    [/quote]

welll just because they haven't murdered someone doesn't mean i like them.

This is the dumbest conversation I've stumbled upon in a while.

Indooroopilly, Queensland, Australia, Australia

Ahahahaha.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cap-n Meow
    TPT is more caramel. She's sweet and so smooth she'll slide a finger in your butthole.

[quote author=bowieluva link=topic=2590.msg1284357#msg1284357 date=1243104187]
    This is the dumbest conversation I've stumbled upon in a while.
    [/quote]

/agree

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

xox
    Play em' off keyboard cat.

i do apologise if this has been said and im bumping this for no reason but it seems jasmine now lives in france and has logged in a few days ago...
    does anyone know what happened to her? do you think she has moved to france to start a 'new' life?

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2006/10/27/Jasmine_Richardson_(12)_and_her_23_year_old_boyfri end_are_accused_of_stabbing_Jasmine_s_parents_and_ brother

http://www.myspace.com/x_madness_x (jasmine's myspace)
    beli : Cunt fingers. Just like butterfingers, only cuntier.

[quote author=lulupop link=topic=2590.msg1322812#msg1322812 date=1246722247]
    i do apologise if this has been said and im bumping this for no reason but it seems jasmine now lives in france and has logged in a few days ago...
    does anyone know what happened to her? do you think she has moved to france to start a 'new' life?

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2006/10/27/Jasmine_Richardson_(12)_and_her_23_year_old_boyfri end_are_accused_of_stabbing_Jasmine_s_parents_and_ brother

http://www.myspace.com/x_madness_x (jasmine's myspace)
    [/quote]

That's not her...probably just someone who took over her cancelled screen name. 

i finally finished all 36 pages of this and if i had bothered to read before posting i would have realised it wasn't her! sorry!
    beli : Cunt fingers. Just like butterfingers, only cuntier.

[quote author=lulupop link=topic=2590.msg1322880#msg1322880 date=1246728962]
    i finally finished all 36 pages of this and if i had bothered to read before posting i would have realised it wasn't her! sorry!
    [/quote]

Hey, no worries.

Wow 36 pages of complete entertainment. I remember this story when it first came out in 06 and had to check out the thread again since I saw it pop up with a new post. This is a completely insane case with a twisted sick 23 year old boinking a 12 year old (just a mere tater tot) so in love that they off her parents. Though there is some funny posts in this thread, especially from the nutbag trolls n such. There was some great info too by "friends" that all of a sudden seemed to disapear.

One thing I did find interesting was how Jasmine talked about killing her parents with other people and way before she ever met Jeremy. Yet that was somehow just passed by and the case came about being how he did this for her?? Neither of these two brilliantine's should be playing on the streets with normal people. I guess he won't, be she will in just a couple more years. What I am wondering is even if she starts a new life with a new name etc., if she will be curious and start googling herself and finding places like Dolly's blog (I hate that it is private now) & MDS. How on earth will she not react to that. I mean wouldn't all this talk about her just feed her ego?

Well I guess I am just marking my spot incase anything new pops up.

[quote author=Deviant Toaster link=topic=2590.msg1323141#msg1323141 date=1246762127]
    Wow 36 pages of complete entertainment. I remember this story when it first came out in 06 and had to check out the thread again since I saw it pop up with a new post. This is a completely insane case with a twisted sick 23 year old boinking a 12 year old (just a mere tater tot) so in love that they off her parents. Though there is some funny posts in this thread, especially from the nutbag trolls n such. There was some great info too by "friends" that all of a sudden seemed to disapear.

One thing I did find interesting was how Jasmine talked about killing her parents with other people and way before she ever met Jeremy. Yet that was somehow just passed by and the case came about being how he did this for her?? Neither of these two brilliantine's should be playing on the streets with normal people. I guess he won't, be she will in just a couple more years. What I am wondering is even if she starts a new life with a new name etc., if she will be curious and start googling herself and finding places like Dolly's blog (I hate that it is private now) & MDS. How on earth will she not react to that. I mean wouldn't all this talk about her just feed her ego?
    Well I guess I am just marking my spot incase anything new pops up.
    [/quote]

Yeah, I'm sure you're not wrong there.  The girl is on a whole other planet.  Now that we're not in Alberta I don't see as much coverage, but part of her incarceration has included some heavy therapy.  I'm not convinced it will be enough.

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar

[quote author=DeannaB4 link=topic=2590.msg1323203#msg1323203 date=1246765022]
    Yeah, I'm sure you're not wrong there.  The girl is on a whole other planet.  Now that we're not in Alberta I don't see as much coverage, but part of her incarceration has included some heavy therapy.  I'm not convinced it will be enough.
    [/quote]

i dont know...12 year olds tend to act without FULLY understanding the consequences of their actions.  hopefully now, or in the near future, she realizes the scope of what she did, and is remorseful.  i'm not excusing her actions at all, just saying that 12 year olds are hormonal and impulsive, and don't really get it, you know? 
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

[quote author=neenerneener link=topic=2590.msg1323290#msg1323290 date=1246770519]
    i dont know...12 year olds tend to act without FULLY understanding the consequences of their actions.  hopefully now, or in the near future, she realizes the scope of what she did, and is remorseful.  i'm not excusing her actions at all, just saying that 12 year olds are hormonal and impulsive, and don't really get it, you know? 
    [/quote]

For sure...I remember being 12.  There's just something so, um, cold about this girl that I'm just not sure if she can be fully rehabilitated.  I said a while back in this thread that it all reminds me of the Karla Homolka situation, and she did get to leave the country and start a new life.  ~shudder~

I hope there is hope for her, but we'll have to wait and see.  I can never decide if it is promising that she cut off contact with Jeremy, or if that was always part of the grander plan.

[quote author=neenerneener link=topic=2590.msg1323290#msg1323290 date=1246770519]
    [/quote]
    I get that completely, I think that is why I am questioning what may happen after her release.

There is a 50/50 chance here for her to either way after her years of therapy.  I am just wondering if she will seek a life of seclusion or play into the nuttiness of the computer age. 

I know Hollkma was pretty run off to an island with her kid after she was released and seems to keep away from the news. But even with her, finding out her new name & location is not hard with just a few mouse clicks. Then again Jasmine and Hollkma are completely different people.

It will be interesting to see if she fades away from all the info about her on the net or if she plays into it. Since she is only going to be 22/23 that is still pretty young and we have seen many a person that age overreact about things on the internet. Given her need for the attention, (bad, negative attention) I wonder if upon release if all the people talking about her on the internet will feed her ego and she will act upon it or if she will ignore it etc. Since we haven't really seen a ton of  what the internet & social media (being that it is newer tech) brings to those who have killed as children and later released into public.

Man I need my Cheerios....I can't even make sense to myself right now. haha

There is now a book out about this...

http://www.amazon.ca/Runaway-Devil-Forbidden-12-Year-Old-Murder/dp/0771073607

[quote author=DeannaB4 link=topic=2590.msg1323306#msg1323306 date=1246771280]
    For sure...I remember being 12.  There's just something so, um, cold about this girl that I'm just not sure if she can be fully rehabilitated.  I said a while back in this thread that it all reminds me of the Karla Homolka situation, and she did get to leave the country and start a new life.  ~shudder~

I hope there is hope for her, but we'll have to wait and see.  I can never decide if it is promising that she cut off contact with Jeremy, or if that was always part of the grander plan.
    [/quote]
    I offer Caril Ann Fugate  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caril_Ann_Fugate
    as one possible model for Jasmine's future.  She served her sentence and has apparently led a blameless life since then.  AFAIK she had no psychological treatment.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

[quote author=taraxlee link=topic=2590.msg1323421#msg1323421 date=1246805130]
    There is now a book out about this...

http://www.amazon.ca/Runaway-Devil-Forbidden-12-Year-Old-Murder/dp/0771073607

[/quote]

I know what I will be ordering on the 4th of Aug. I wonder if either of those authors is or worked with Dolly_Renauld, that was posting here on MDS. I remember in one of her posts she spoke about a book coming out, then a bit later her blog went to invite only. She also quit posting here in this thread as well. She had lots of information and photos on this case. I just can't imagine spending that much time collecting information etc., just to hide it away. Hmmm just a thought.

[quote author=puzzld link=topic=2590.msg1323423#msg1323423 date=1246805500]
    as one possible model for Jasmine's future.  She served her sentence and has apparently led a blameless life since then.  AFAIK she had no psychological treatment.
    [/quote]
    Good find Puzzld.
    Though the Caril Ann Fugate story happened long before the internet & social media explosion. I am thinking it would have been easier to quietly moved to a new city under an assumed name back then. I could be wrong.

I do think this will be interesting to see if once Jasmine is let out if she is actually able to live a quiet life. Because of the net Hollkma was not. Also being released at still a relatively young age how will she react to the attention on the net. You see the average 22/23 year old still craving attention via the nets and places like twitter, Facebook, myspace. I guess I am thinking more of how this technology will affect a still young woman whether it be something she does or that the public does etc.

Maybe she will go away and lead a quiet life, never to be heard from again. It will be interesting to watch unfold though.

[quote author=Deviant Toaster link=topic=2590.msg1323425#msg1323425 date=1246806135]
    Good find Puzzld.
    Though the Caril Ann Fugate story happened long before the internet & social media explosion. I am thinking it would have been easier to quietly moved to a new city under an assumed name back then. I could be wrong.

I do think this will be interesting to see if once Jasmine is let out if she is actually able to live a quiet life. Because of the net Hollkma was not. Also being released at still a relatively young age how will she react to the attention on the net. You see the average 22/23 year old still craving attention via the nets and places like twitter, Facebook, myspace. I guess I am thinking more of how this technology will affect a still young woman whether it be something she does or that the public does etc.

Maybe she will go away and lead a quiet life, never to be heard from again. It will be interesting to watch unfold though.
    [/quote]
    It was big news both at the time of the murders and at the time of her release.  I remember it well.  But of course big news was it was on 60 minutes, and Walter Cronkite mentioned it on the evening news.  An article or two in the paper... Nothing like the 24/7 type coverage that it would get today.  But I suspect the coverage went on for longer then it would today.  I don't know.

I was 15 when she was released, and I was captivated enough by the outrage her release caused that I read everything I could get my hands on.  I know that my folks were outraged that she got out, as she should have "been sitting in Charlies lap" when he went to the electric chair.  I of course was horrified that you could go to jail as a teenager and come out soooo old (33?) :lol:
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.

the color nine

[/quote]

I don't know neener.  I can see a twelve year old hormonal and impulsive kid getting pregnant, stealing a car, drinking and mixing drugs, but slicing your brother's neck?  I think she would have to of been full on mentally retarded not to know the consequences of that action.

[quote author=puzzld link=topic=2590.msg1323429#msg1323429 date=1246807120]
    It was big news both at the time of the murders and at the time of her release.  I remember it well.  But of course big news was it was on 60 minutes, and Walter Cronkite mentioned it on the evening news.  An article or two in the paper... Nothing like the 24/7 type coverage that it would get today.   But I suspect the coverage went on for longer then it would today.   I don't know.

I was 15 when she was released, and I was captivated enough by the outrage her release caused that I read everything I could get my hands on.  I know that my folks were outraged that she got out, as she should have "been sitting in Charlies lap" when he went to the electric chair.   I of course was horrified that you could go to jail as a teenager and come out soooo old (33?) :lol:
    [/quote]

Yeah that 33 is an old timer  :lol:!!!

You are right it did get a lot of coverage at the time. Didn't some one off journalist find her years later and she was living a quiet little life as a secretary or something.

I just wonder today given Jasmines issues and the media's intrusive (crap not even just the media) tactics if she will be able to do the same. Also will she as a young girl be able to avoid the attention herself or will she give into it? There are so many factors with this one because of her age. This generation of kids is very different than even the generation before with all of their socializing and stuff on the net.  Okay crap even we here spend lots of time on the net....mds. haha. But do you see what I am getting at or has the thera flu completely taken over my ability to type a cohesive response?  :lol:

[quote author=Deviant Toaster link=topic=2590.msg1323433#msg1323433 date=1246808364]
    This generation of kids is very different than even the generation before with all of their socializing and stuff on the net.  Okay crap even we here spend lots of time on the net....mds. haha. But do you see what I am getting at or has the thera flu completely taken over my ability to type a cohesive response?  :lol:
    [/quote]
    No. I get you. The ability to keep your head down and mouth shut seems to be a lost art.  I don't believe Caril Ann would have been able fade into the woodwork if she had been all the time updating her facebook statuse and tweeting her head off.

[quote author=puzzld link=topic=2590.msg1323458#msg1323458 date=1246811922]
    No. I get you. The ability to keep your head down and mouth shut seems to be a lost art.  I don't believe Caril Ann would have been able fade into the woodwork if she had been all the time updating her facebook statuse and tweeting her head off.
    [/quote]

I am looking forward to the book now, though not enough to pre-order a hardcover edition.  :lol:

[quote author=puzzld link=topic=2590.msg1323423#msg1323423 date=1246805500]
    [/quote]

Thanks; I always forget about her for some reason.  I should read that biography.

[quote author=DeannaB4 link=topic=2590.msg1323536#msg1323536 date=1246820859]
    Thanks; I always forget about her for some reason.  I should read that biography.
    [/quote]The whole Charlie/Caril thing is well worth reading up on...

Funny enough, Nexopia has Jasmine's runawaydevil account active again, including pictures, and a friend list including a user from the med hat area named Dolly.
    Im amazed they allow this....

Regardless, the reason im blowing the dust off this post is on Aug 4th 2009 a book published under the name Runaway Devil has been released. Based on the trials and exclusive interviews with the prosecutors, police officers, and family and friends of the victims and murderers, Runaway Devil gives the full, compelling truth behind the shocking tragedy.

Written by Sherri Zickefoose is a crime reporter for the Calgary Herald. Her tenacious reporting on the murders led her to an exclusive interview with Steinke's mother, who revealed a different side of the man being called a monster.

http://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/product-description/0771073607/ref=dp_proddesc_0?ie=UTF8&n=916520&s=books   This gives a good preview of the first chapter, All Hell For A Basement

Chapters include..
    Authors’ Note

1 All Hell for a Basement
    2 The Almighty Jaxz
    3 Prairie Wolves
    4 Til Death Do We Part
    5 RAWR!
    6 A Blood Shedding Fight
    7 Why?
    8 The Party
    9 Crime Scene
    10 The Getaway