Page 21 of 32 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 ... LastLast

Thread: Jasmine Richardson (12) kills parents with 23 year old boyfriend!

Re: Jasmine Richardson (12) kills parents with 23 year old boyfriend!

[quote author=alliekat link=topic=2590.msg453126#msg453126 date=1184071190]
    It makes me sick to think that she'll be out in time to start living a completely "normal" life, while some people who are less guilty than she is are going to spend the rest of their lives in jail.  Not cool. 
    [/quote]

Same here. I know she's a kid but she's a very manipulative one at that too.
    Anyone who says onions make you cry has clearly never been hit in the face with a turnip.

[quote author=Tarren link=topic=2590.msg453149#msg453149 date=1184073388]
    Same here. I know she's a kid but she's a very manipulative one at that too.
    [/quote]

I've heard of kids younger than her executed over less.

[quote author=CheerfulPessimist link=topic=2590.msg453162#msg453162 date=1184074582]
    I've heard of kids younger than her executed over less.
    [/quote]

Well, I guess this one got lucky then huh.
    Anyone who says onions make you cry has clearly never been hit in the face with a turnip.

[quote author=Tarren link=topic=2590.msg453178#msg453178 date=1184076394]
    Well, I guess this one got lucky then huh.
    [/quote]

We just don't have the death penalty in Canada, that's all.

[quote author=CheerfulPessimist link=topic=2590.msg453211#msg453211 date=1184077657]
    We just don't have the death penalty in Canada, that's all.
    [/quote]

I was meaning that in my opinion she got lucky since she got no death penalty and a pretty light sentence.
    Nothing more.

http://witchofthenorth.newsvine.com/...-degree-murder

A 13-year-old Alberta girl has been found guilty of murdering her parents and younger brother in a bloody attack in their Medicine Hat home.

The jury handed down its guilty verdict on three counts of first-degree murder after just three hours of deliberations on Monday in the Court of Queen's Bench in Medicine Hat.

If you read the original linked article on the previous page, it states that she won't do more than six years, even though it's a ten year sentence.

I hope she's getting A LOT of psychological help.

It's too bad she will probably be released from a Juvenile detention center at 17-18 and never have to go to real prison.  I think this greatly heightens her chance of survival.  In my opinion, she is even worse than your typical "baby killer" because she knew and grew up with her brother for 8 years.. he trusted her.  He begged for his life, and she allowed it to be taken.  In real prison, you'd think the other women (and MOMS!) would shank her immediately.  Hopefully some bold kid inmate will take her out.
    born to be down

[quote author=Solara23 link=topic=2590.msg453913#msg453913 date=1184104262]
    It's too bad she will probably be released from a Juvenile detention center at 17-18 and never have to go to real prison.  I think this greatly heightens her chance of survival.  In my opinion, she is even worse than your typical "baby killer" because she knew and grew up with her brother for 8 years.. he trusted her.  He begged for his life, and she allowed it to be taken.  In real prison, you'd think the other women (and MOMS!) would shank her immediately.  Hopefully some bold kid inmate will take her out.
    [/quote]

for serious. she doesn't deserve to live her life, if her poor baby brother didn't and she's the reason. older siblings are supposed to look out for the youngin'...and only torture them a little bit. As the oldest, I could never imagine ever coming CLOSE to what she did. Once they cry, I kind of go mushy and feel bad lol...

:? This is some fucked up shit!  I can't believe how lenient her sentence was. GRRRRRRR

It is a good thing that her My Space profile says her sexual orientation is BI~  God willing she will get what is coming to her in that dept from both teams.

She doesn't deserve to live as far as I am concerned. 

[quote author=alliekat link=topic=2590.msg453126#msg453126 date=1184071190]
    It makes me sick to think that she'll be out in time to start living a completely "normal" life, while some people who are less guilty than she is are going to spend the rest of their lives in jail.  Not cool. 
    [/quote]

I don't know how many of you remember or have ever heard of the kidnapping/murder of James Bulger ... But just typing in that name will pull up pages and pages of many sick and twisted events that happened to the poor child. Which actually turn my stomach so if baby murders upset you I'd suggest you don't research... Anyhow, my point is that the two boys convicted of murder were children at the time and even one of them has been noted since his release to have severe violent tendencies. While the government has concealed their names and even housed them in quite "posh" surroundings as adults now released from institutions, especially for the horrendous crimes they committed. There is never any reason that society should be forced to live with any monster of any sort regardless of the maturity of age they committed the crimes. It's a scary thought that a 12 year old can think of such sick plots, imagine them as full grown adults. Ugghhh !!!!   
    Bwahahahaha !!!

If they are smart they will figure out a way to put her behind bars for longer than six years. I think she should serve one sentence for each life she took. Make it 18 years. It's nowhere near enough time to make what she did ok but it's still better than a pathetic 6 years. I hope the judge will find a way around this stupid "rule"... 6 fuckin' years for killing her whole family. That angers me.

On another note, her extended family apparently "supports her".

"‘A terrible thing happened, something I feel was all my fault'

DAWN WALTON AND JOANNA SMITH

From Wednesday's Globe and Mail

July 11, 2007 at 1:43 AM EDT

MEDICINE HAT, TORONTO — The youngest convicted multiple killer in Canada had her grandfather's forgiveness even before her trial had begun.

“We're praying for her,” he said leading up to the trial that saw his 13-year-old granddaughter found guilty of first-degree murder in the slayings of her parents and little brother in Medicine Hat.

“She's still my [grand] daughter and I forgive her for the things she's done,” said her paternal grandfather, 76, who also said at one point he expected the girl would have to “serve some time.”

In a newly released letter the girl wrote to her parents two days after they and their eight-year-old son were stabbed to death in their home, the girl prayed for forgiveness.

“A terrible thing happened, something I feel was all my fault,” wrote the girl, known only as J.R. because her identity is protected under provisions of the Youth Criminal Justice Act.

The letter of apology, which J.R. wrote April 25, 2006, after being interrogated by police, was not shown to the jury because the judge ruled police had violated her Charter rights. The judge had ruled videos of her so-called confession inadmissible as evidence for the same reason.

The media was granted access to the letter yesterday.

J.R. addressed the letter to her “loverldly [sic] parental units” and wrote “I wish I could take everything back, I wish it hadn't happend [sic], I wish you were with me right now. Because now I have no one.”

J.R. also prayed her parents could forgive her boyfriend, Jeremy Steinke, 23 at the time, “because he was under the influence of mind altering substance [sic] and did it out of love for me.”

Experts say family support will be a major factor in the teen's rehabilitation.

But with relatives in Edmonton and Sudbury, Ont., the girl has few family members living near the Calgary youth facility where she has been held since her arrest nearly 15 months ago.

Still, relatives said they supported her and visited her in custody.

Leading up to the trial, her paternal grandfather said she was a straight-A student at school while in custody, and that a trust fund was being set up to pay for her future education so she could fulfill her dream of going to university.

Some relatives took in the proceedings from time to time, but all declined to speak to the media throughout the six-week trial, a theme that continued after the verdict was read.

“The only statement the family is making is, we are not making any comments whatsoever,” a relative said Tuesday.

“She has good support from her extended family from both sides and I don't anticipate that that's going to change in any way,” defence lawyer Tim Foster told reporters outside the court on Monday."

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/RTGAM.20070711.what11/BNStory/National/?page=rss&id=RTGAM.20070711.what11

And I think they should have shown the videotaped confession even if police were being shitheads.

the color nine

If I were a family member I too would publicly state that I supported her.  Knowing that she will get a slap on the hand as punishment and be free you are damned right I would sing that tune.

[quote author=the color nine link=topic=2590.msg454486#msg454486 date=1184138589]
    If I were a family member I too would publicly state that I supported her.  Knowing that she will get a slap on the hand as punishment and be free you are damned right I would sing that tune.
    [/quote]

Haha. So true. I'd be scared out of my mind and wouldn't stand in her way! I bet none of them take her in when she gets out!

[quote author=Jonelle link=topic=2590.msg454417#msg454417 date=1184134039]
    I don't know how many of you remember or have ever heard of the kidnapping/murder of James Bulger ... But just typing in that name will pull up pages and pages of many sick and twisted events that happened to the poor child. Which actually turn my stomach so if baby murders upset you I'd suggest you don't research... Anyhow, my point is that the two boys convicted of murder were children at the time and even one of them has been noted since his release to have severe violent tendencies. While the government has concealed their names and even housed them in quite "posh" surroundings as adults now released from institutions, especially for the horrendous crimes they committed. There is never any reason that society should be forced to live with any monster of any sort regardless of the maturity of age they committed the crimes. It's a scary thought that a 12 year old can think of such sick plots, imagine them as full grown adults. Ugghhh !!!!   
    [/quote]
    I'm familiar with that case.  Horrible.

[quote author=maybell link=topic=2590.msg454425#msg454425 date=1184134875]
    The media was granted access to the letter yesterday.

J.R. addressed the letter to her “loverldly [sic] parental units” and wrote “I wish I could take everything back, I wish it hadn't happend [sic], I wish you were with me right now. Because now I have no one.”

J.R. also prayed her parents could forgive her boyfriend, Jeremy Steinke, 23 at the time, “because he was under the influence of mind altering substance [sic] and did it out of love for me.”

Experts say family support will be a major factor in the teen's rehabilitation.

But with relatives in Edmonton and Sudbury, Ont., the girl has few family members living near the Calgary youth facility where she has been held since her arrest nearly 15 months ago.

Still, relatives said they supported her and visited her in custody.

Leading up to the trial, her paternal grandfather said she was a straight-A student at school while in custody, and that a trust fund was being set up to pay for her future education so she could fulfill her dream of going to university.

Some relatives took in the proceedings from time to time, but all declined to speak to the media throughout the six-week trial, a theme that continued after the verdict was read.

“The only statement the family is making is, we are not making any comments whatsoever,” a relative said Tuesday.

“She has good support from her extended family from both sides and I don't anticipate that that's going to change in any way,” defence lawyer Tim Foster told reporters outside the court on Monday."

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/RTGAM.20070711.what11/BNStory/National/?page=rss&id=RTGAM.20070711.what11

And I think they should have shown the videotaped confession even if police were being shitheads.

[/quote]

This makes me sick.  So, someone can aid in killing their parents and brother, get out, and not only go to college, but have it "all expenses paid"?!  Ridiculous. 
    And I hope her letter was typed (as opposed to hand written) and her fingers slipped.  Otherwise how in the heck can someone butcher the word "lovely" as badly as she did?

[quote author=tediouspath link=topic=2590.msg456431#msg456431 date=1184254732]
    This makes me sick.  So, someone can aid in killing their parents and brother, get out, and not only go to college, but have it "all expenses paid"?!  Ridiculous. 
    And I hope her letter was typed (as opposed to hand written) and her fingers slipped.  Otherwise how in the heck can someone butcher the word "lovely" as badly as she did?
    [/quote]

Why does this remind me of the Karla Holmoka?

[quote author=CheerfulPessimist link=topic=2590.msg456436#msg456436 date=1184255286]
    [/quote]
    Because it's another Canadian female that is essentially getting away with murder...?

I'm guessing that question is rhetorical.

[quote author=CheerfulPessimist link=topic=2590.msg456436#msg456436 date=1184255286]
    [/quote]

i just read her story...   at first, i wanted to believe she was "innocent"... but the more i read, the more i couldn't convince myself any longer.

that shit was WHACK.  who offers up their virginal sister to your husband?  jeezus.
    Don&#39;t argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.<br /><br />[quote author=bowieluva link=action=profile;u=5553 date=1236809919]<br />ALEX IS WATCHING YOU THROUGH A HOLE IN HIS FACE [/quote]

[quote author=beautiful.disaster link=topic=2590.msg456443#msg456443 date=1184255599]
    i just read her story... &nbsp; at first, i wanted to believe she was &quot;innocent&quot;... but the more i read, the more i couldn't convince myself any longer.

that shit was WHACK.&nbsp; who offers up their virginal sister to your husband?&nbsp; jeezus.
    [/quote]
    Even grosser, who participates in sexual acts with their unconcious, virginal sister?

http://dollyrenard2.blogspot.com/

Good article and blog. Has pictures of Mom, Dad, Brother, and Kacy (Kacy Lancaster &quot;the Blonde Vampire&quot;), the friend that I believe helped clean out the truck.&nbsp; Too bad there is not a death penalty in Canada.

[quote author=MsSuzyQ link=topic=2590.msg481688#msg481688 date=1186112674]
    http://dollyrenard2.blogspot.com/

Good article and blog. Has pictures of Mom, Dad, Brother, and Kacy (Kacy Lancaster &quot;the Blonde Vampire&quot;), the friend that I believe helped clean out the truck.&nbsp; Too bad there is not a death penalty in Canada.
    [/quote]

Thanks for that link.

Sorry to resurrect this but she was sentenced on Thursday.

http://calgary.ctv.ca/servlet/RTGAMArticleHTMLTemplate/A,C/20071108/medhat?brand=generic&amp;hub=&amp;tf=CFCNPlus/generic/hubs/frontpage.html&amp;cf=CFCNPlus/generic/hubs/frontpage.cfg&amp;slug=medhat&amp;date=20071108&am p;archive=CFCNPlus&amp;ad_page_name=&amp;nav=home& amp;subnav=fullstory&amp;site_cfcn=http://calgary.ctv.ca

&quot;The girl, who murdered her parents and eight-year-old brother in their Medicine Hat home, got the maximum sentence, which amounts to time served plus 8.5 more years.

She will spend four years in custody and four and a half years under supervision in the community.
    &quot;

So she'll be out of jail at around 18 and then under supervision until she's 22-23.
    Just in time to start enjoying her young adulthood.

Fabulous.

I am so shocked at her sentence!&nbsp; thanks for the update.&nbsp;

wow...just wow...I don't see how that is adequate punishment...
    "Since change is constant, you wonder if people crave death because it's the only way they can get anything really finished." -Chuck Palahniuk

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    I love everyone except Amy.
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowCake1 View Post
    Amy's taste > Tara's

Thread Information