Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Jasmine Richardson (12) kills parents with 23 year old boyfriend!

Re: Jasmine Richardson (12) kills parents with 23 year old boyfriend!

she looks older then twelve, she was a cute kid
    when things go wrong and you know they will, <br />and your daily rode seems all up hill.<br />and when your sad and blue and want to quit<br />remember one thing I DON&#039;T GIVE A SHIT

Wow, so going goth means murdering....................who knew?&nbsp; I am so behind on these things..........

she looked wayy older than 12...
    and on his vampire profile theres a person named &quot;satanic rose&quot; who left him this lovely comment:

&quot;It's okay Jeremy. We're all rooting for you. (I'm starting a riot for you, can't say where, can't say when, but it'll happen.) We all love you and although not many people understand, we're still behind you 100%.&quot;

not many people understand???? Understand what? OMFG i cant believe this crazy shit..

oh and also it says her brother was 8 and then it says he was 10..but either way.. it doesnt matter

and they were laughin for 2 hours after they killed them? whos laughin now bitches?? MUAHAHHAHA&nbsp;
    bella<br /><br />

[quote author=Mia link=topic=2590.msg89703#msg89703 date=1161960050]
    whos laughin now bitches?? MUAHAHHAHAÂ*

[/quote]

Mia, you crack me up!! :lol:

[quote author=curiousaboutdeath link=topic=2590.msg89717#msg89717 date=1161960362]
    Mia, you crack me up!! :lol:
    [/quote]

I do my best&nbsp; 8-) hehe
    bella<br /><br />

[quote author=Mia link=topic=2590.msg89722#msg89722 date=1161960544]
    I do my bestÂ* 8-) hehe
    [/quote]

Nice sunglasses, where can I get a pair of those?

:lol: Family dollar &lt;33
    bella<br /><br />

Man!&nbsp; I am having a hard time understanding how a 12 year old could be like that?&nbsp; The parents have to have some fault here..
    I have a 12 year old and cant imagine him acting that way!&nbsp; Hes still looks and acts like a child.&nbsp;
    Did anyone see this part of her quote on one of her pages?&nbsp;
    &quot;Am I God's champion or Satan's angel?, Roses are red, Roses have thorn's, Hell hath no fury, Like a little girl scorned!&quot;&nbsp; Ewww.&nbsp; Creepy.
    ~~My Angie with the skin so fair, big ol&#039; lips and tangled hair~~

[quote author=tragicheart link=topic=2590.msg89732#msg89732 date=1161961647]
    Man!&nbsp; I am having a hard time understanding how a 12 year old could be like that?&nbsp; The parents have to have some fault here..
    I have a 12 year old and cant imagine him acting that way!&nbsp; Hes still looks and acts like a child.&nbsp;
    Did anyone see this part of her quote on one of her pages?&nbsp;
    &quot;Am I God's champion or Satan's angel?, Roses are red, Roses have thorn's, Hell hath no fury, Like a little girl scorned!&quot;&nbsp; Ewww.&nbsp; Creepy.
    [/quote]

That's f-ing nuts.....she was screwed up
    when things go wrong and you know they will, <br />and your daily rode seems all up hill.<br />and when your sad and blue and want to quit<br />remember one thing I DON&#039;T GIVE A SHIT

I'm sorry, I still can't get over the age thing.&nbsp; On almost every picture of her in his profile, it says &quot;my lover&quot; or &quot;my girl&quot;....it's fucking sick...and it makes me fear for my daughters' future&nbsp; :-(
    Thank God we don't live in Canada...fuckin' Canadians...&nbsp; :-D
    maybe you should take your lectures elsewhere. like to a convention of people who enjoy lectures.

[quote author=waltflannigansdog link=topic=2590.msg89836#msg89836 date=1161967536]
    I'm sorry, I still can't get over the age thing.Â* On almost every picture of her in his profile, it says &quot;my lover&quot; or &quot;my girl&quot;....it's fucking sick...and it makes me fear for my daughters' futureÂ* Â*:-(
    Thank God we don't live in Canada...fuckin' Canadians...Â* :-D
    [/quote]

they lied about canadian bacon as well, I say we bomb them immediately!

[quote author=daybreaksdisdain link=topic=2590.msg89864#msg89864 date=1161968190]
    they lied about canadian bacon as well, I say we bomb them immediately!
    [/quote]

Blame Canada...
    :-)
    maybe you should take your lectures elsewhere. like to a convention of people who enjoy lectures.

[quote author=waltflannigansdog link=topic=2590.msg89896#msg89896 date=1161969152]
    Blame Canada...
    :-)
    [/quote]

always&nbsp;

we cant just blame canada.. we have sick people here too..
    XoXo Angie

[quote author=Angie10558 link=topic=2590.msg89954#msg89954 date=1161971869]
    we cant just blame canada.. we have sick people here too..
    [/quote]

Nope not today, today it's Canada's fault&nbsp; &nbsp; You are right though, we can't just blame Canada, tomorrow it will be Peru's fault.&nbsp;

How does a 12 year old become bi? Maybe bi curious...and I wonder if she even knows what a Wiccan is. Wiccans are loving they don't kill. Goes against their religion. This kid definately looked older than 12 and I think the parents did try to keep her from this guy. They just weren't successful at it. These two are just sick. Made me think of that lifetime movie with candace cameron (I think). This story really disturbs me. I want to think this child was manipulated by an adult but the fact that they were making out and laughing while doing the killing to me shows she was probalby capable of doing this even if she never met this guy. Even though I doubt she would have done this had she not met him. Just a thought.
    You remember me as Sheilamadrie......Add me as a friend on myspace so you can talk shit about me on my page when I die..

:-o

Man-oh-man so many of these stories scream bad horror movie.&nbsp; Sometimes I can't believe these things really happen.&nbsp;

Her poor family...

My parents didn't let me go ANYWHERE when I was 12 without checking out the whole story top to bottom (who, what, where, when, when to be home and who's parents were driving, and yes they called other parents to confirm).&nbsp; Really it's too bad that people have children who have so much more control over the household than they should.&nbsp; &quot;Expressing your individuality&quot; as a fledgling goth is one thing...bonkin a guy twice your age is quite another.
    Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur.

[quote author=Blackbird96c link=topic=2590.msg90022#msg90022 date=1161973936]
    :-o

Man-oh-man so many of these stories scream bad horror movie.Â* Sometimes I can't believe these things really happen.Â*

Her poor family...

My parents didn't let me go ANYWHERE when I was 12 without checking out the whole story top to bottom (who, what, where, when, when to be home and who's parents were driving, and yes they called other parents to confirm).Â* Really it's too bad that people have children who have so much more control over the household than they should.Â* &quot;Expressing your individuality&quot; as a fledgling goth is one thing...bonkin a guy twice your age is quite another.

[/quote]

I dated a guy 2 years older than me when I was 16 and my mother threatened to have him arrested.&nbsp; :roll:&nbsp; Guess that was a different time......

I wasn't allowed to have boyfriends at twelve. I was actually suprised my parents didn't have a kinipshit when I was 18 and started dating my now husband who was 24 at the time. We got married four months after the day we met and my mom even helped plan our wedding. But than again I think she just wanted me married so she wouldn't have to deal with me anymore.
    You remember me as Sheilamadrie......Add me as a friend on myspace so you can talk shit about me on my page when I die..

And after that let's blame Greenland- I mean really what the f is up with people from Greenland?

Anyhoo- this story turns my stomach- a couple of times.&nbsp; I mean I was pretty mature at 12 but WTF- and come to think of it when I was 12 my husband was 23 but hey we didn't meet until I was 26- a little different I think...

Why did they have to kill the brother?&nbsp; It's not like they were covering their tracks or anything- they were obviously dumb as dirt- I bet their favorite movie is Natural Born Killers-

oh and I'm hoping that when the law states that she can only get a max of 10 yrs. that means per murder- which might lock her up for 30- but I have a feeling that is wishful thinking...
    emos, hippies and GOATS... oh my

[quote author=mydeathspaceaddict link=topic=2590.msg90043#msg90043 date=1161974646]
    And after that let's blame Greenland- I mean really what the f is up with people from Greenland?

Anyhoo- this story turns my stomach- a couple of times. I mean I was pretty mature at 12 but WTF- and come to think of it when I was 12 my husband was 23 but hey we didn't meet until I was 26- a little different I think...

Why did they have to kill the brother? It's not like they were covering their tracks or anything- they were obviously dumb as dirt- I bet their favorite movie is Natural Born Killers-

oh and I'm hoping that when the law states that she can only get a max of 10 yrs. that means per murder- which might lock her up for 30- but I have a feeling that is wishful thinking...
    [/quote]

Sad to say no. Some child act law in Canada. Anyone under the age of 14 cannot serve more than 10....AND actually only 6 of those can be in &quot;prison&quot; then the person is supervised in the community.

[quote author=Sheilamadrie link=topic=2590.msg90009#msg90009 date=1161973566]
    How does a 12 year old become bi? Maybe bi curious...and I wonder if she even knows what a Wiccan is. Wiccans are loving they don't kill. Goes against their religion. This kid definately looked older than 12 and I think the parents did try to keep her from this guy. They just weren't successful at it. These two are just sick. Made me think of that lifetime movie with candace cameron (I think). This story really disturbs me. I want to think this child was manipulated by an adult but the fact that they were making out and laughing while doing the killing to me shows she was probalby capable of doing this even if she never met this guy. Even though I doubt she would have done this had she not met him. Just a thought.
    [/quote]

I am guessing she said she was bi to look cool and &quot;different&quot;....

As far as the Wiccan thing....I'm sure the same applies. She was 12 and trying to hard to suddenly be &quot;way out there&quot;. But anyone at anytime could be a devout wiccan and still murder someone....happens with devout christians all the time.

[quote author=mydeathspaceaddict link=topic=2590.msg90043#msg90043 date=1161974646]

Anyhoo- this story turns my stomach- a couple of times.Â* I mean I was pretty mature at 12 but WTF- and come to think of it when I was 12 my husband was 23 but hey we didn't meet until I was 26- a little different I think...

Why did they have to kill the brother?Â* It's not like they were covering their tracks or anything- they were obviously dumb as dirt- I bet their favorite movie is Natural Born Killers-

[/quote]

Greenland get's a turn on Sunday 'kay?&nbsp;

[quote author=6 haunted days link=topic=2590.msg90051#msg90051 date=1161975258]
    I am guessing she said she was bi to look cool and &quot;different&quot;....

As far as the Wiccan thing....I'm sure the same applies. She was 12 and trying to hard to suddenly be &quot;way out there&quot;. But anyone at anytime could be a devout wiccan and still murder someone....happens with devout christians all the time.
    [/quote]

touche about the Wiccan and Christian thing. Good point. I think I was just confused on if she even knew what it ment or if she claimed it cus it's cool.

[quote author=Sheilamadrie link=topic=2590.msg90059#msg90059 date=1161975736]
    touche about the Wiccan and Christian thing. Good point. I think I was just confused on if she even knew what it ment or if she claimed it cus it's cool.
    [/quote]

Considering her age, the latter to all her self professed bullshit.&nbsp; As if you know yourself at that age, pfffft.

Thread Information