Page 1 of 32 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Jasmine Richardson (12) kills parents with 23 year old boyfriend!

Jasmine Richardson (12) kills parents with 23 year old boyfriend!

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2006/10/27/Jasmine_Richardson_(12)_and_her_23_year_old_boyfri end_are_accused_of_stabbing_Jasmine_s_parents_and_ brother

WTF?  12 F-en years old...........man this is some f-ed up shit!     Can anyone say Murderer-Pedophile.........I wonder if the parents were even aware of this,  I'm trying to find some updates on this.       :-o :-o

Re: Jasmine Richardson (12) kills parents with 23 year old boyfriend!

It said her parents were not too happy about the relationship...they were arguing about it

trust me i wouldnt be either!!!

my 12 yr old with a 23 yr old!
    XoXo Angie

"Friends also told reporters that the girl's family was furious about the relationship with Jeremy Allan Steinke, and neighbors reported that they had heard loud fighting coming from the home in which the pre-teen resided over the past few weeks."
    XoXo Angie

And in Canada a person under 14 cannot recieve more than 10 years for murder or be charged as an adult. So miss insta-goth is going to be free an clear in 10 or less. Good god. What a freakin waste of life.

What the hell would a 23 year old want with a 12 year old?
    When my daughter was 12 she didn't have boobs and she was a little kid.
    Guess this scum liked little girls.

Maybe her parents were trying to stop this "love affair" and they got pissed and did them in.
    Oh what you do for love.

Oh...my...god... 12 and 23?  What is the matter with these people?  It reminds me a bit of this couple though  http://www.crimelibrary.com/starkweather/starkmain.htm
    maybe you should take your lectures elsewhere. like to a convention of people who enjoy lectures.

[quote author=Angie10558 link=topic=2590.msg89586#msg89586 date=1161955137]
    It said her parents were not too happy about the relationship...they were arguing about it

trust me i wouldnt be either!!!

my 12 yr old with a 23 yr old!
    [/quote]

I swear, I would have chained her ankles to the bed post before she'd  dated someone 23, at 12 years old........I THINK NOT!  ..........clearly the parents didn't give a shit.  Unfortunately it cost them their life.   

Shes young.. im pretty sure he brainwashed her..
    XoXo Angie

She was definitely brainwashed by this bastard, but she had to be completely whacked out of her head also.  The parents should have notified police of this guy immediately and sent him to jail.

Really sad to see thet grown men can actually be so retarded! I mean I'm positive he mind fucked the little girl,and yes love will make you do somthing crazy things,but I also feel like her parents might have some fault in this..I mean weren't they giving her enough love or attention??!! If so then why would she go out and find someone that's so much older and actually feel loved by this person!? Forget what he told her to make her believe it,if she really felt loved from her parents she wouldn't seek for it in someone else thats SOOO MUCH OLDER!  I mean how does your 12 year old even meet a 26 or 23 year old (how ever old he may be)? You guys understand what Im trying to say??

This is just tooo wierd for me! I just can't understand how you can let a 12 year old run so out of control!!! I wouldn't dare waist my time ARGUING about her seeing someone that much older! ha ha....Arguing with you 12 year old!! COME ON!!

Yeah I think I've been typing to much and Im sure you don't want to read this anymore..lol..Sorry people!  :-D

She went from this to goth pretty quickly.Â* The parents should have intervened right away, but I'm sure they never thought they would be dead!! :x

these 2 freaks met at a punk concert thta my buddy held in Medicine Hat. apperently the girl told him she was 16 at first, but that is beside the point. if you research this a bit, you will see that the parents did attempt to put a stop to this relationship when they found out. sources state that Stenky (the boyfriend) was irate about this because he thought the parents did not have the right to hold their daughter prisoner (???) by grounding her. He went around for an entire week talking about how he was going to kill her parents. he did it on the exact day that he told everyone.

sick fucks, hey?

Here's her profile at vampire freaks:

http://www.optymyst.com/jasmine/index1.html

[quote author=curiousaboutdeath link=topic=2590.msg89612#msg89612 date=1161956573]

She went from this to goth pretty quickly.Â* The parents should have intervened right away, but I'm sure they never thought they would be dead!! :x
    [/quote]

aww shes pretty..

until she turned goth..
    XoXo Angie

Unfreakingbelievable! I literally got angry reading this story. I had to stop halfway through and come back to it.

WTF, 12 and 23?!?!?!?! That is sick as shit. If I were her parents, I would have locked her ass inside permanently. She is only 12 years old. If she was 16 or so, it would be harder to control her. But she is just a little girl!!!!! 12 years old, they are your responsibility. Every part of her life is your responsibility. As a parent, that is your job.

I don't know the laws in Canada, but could they have gone to the police to get this sick fuck arrested? Isn't it against the law????

[quote author=li_cha0730 link=topic=2590.msg89608#msg89608 date=1161956356]
    Really sad to see thet grown men can actually be so retarded! I mean I'm positive he mind fucked the little girl,and yes love will make you do somthing crazy things,but I also feel like her parents might have some fault in this..I mean weren't they giving her enough love or attention??!! If so then why would she go out and find someone that's so much older and actually feel loved by this person!? Forget what he told her to make her believe it,if she really felt loved from her parents she wouldn't seek for it in someone else thats SOOO MUCH OLDER!Â* I mean how does your 12 year old even meet a 26 or 23 year old (how ever old he may be)? You guys understand what Im trying to say??

This is just tooo wierd for me! I just can't understand how you can let a 12 year old run so out of control!!! I wouldn't dare waist my time ARGUING about her seeing someone that much older! ha ha....Arguing with you 12 year old!! COME ON!!

Yeah I think I've been typing to much and Im sure you don't want to read this anymore..lol..Sorry people!Â* :-D

[/quote]

cant remember the website.. but it said she met him online

but yeah, i wouldn't argue with my 12 year old.. NO is NO..
    XoXo Angie

Oh and here is Jeremy Steinke's profile at Vampire freaks:

http://optymyst.com/jasmine/souleater/steinke.html

[quote author=Elegantly_wasted link=topic=2590.msg89598#msg89598 date=1161955885]
    I swear, I would have chained her ankles to the bed post before she'd  dated someone 23, at 12 years old........I THINK NOT!  ..........clearly the parents didn't give a shit.  Unfortunately it cost them their life.   
    [/quote]

you got that right, and I would fuck this dude up so bad he would think twice before looking at another child to date
    when things go wrong and you know they will, <br />and your daily rode seems all up hill.<br />and when your sad and blue and want to quit<br />remember one thing I DON&#039;T GIVE A SHIT

He says on the vampire freaky page that he hates homewreckers.......thankfully murder doesn't wreck a home.....&lt;sarcasm off&gt;

Man these two are everywhere online together.&nbsp; Here is a picture of him and of her:

And also this site with more pictures:

http://www.bolt.com/ProjectStatusQuo

I feel sorry for the little brother.. wasnt his fault, he probably had nothing to do with is, and he probably just minded his own business.. and he got killed.. he had his whole life ahead of him
    XoXo Angie

The warning signs were everywhere:

On yet another online profile entitled &quot;You Don't Know Jack&quot; where he called himself &quot;Death's Spade,&quot; Steinke left this message on April 3, 2006:

My Lover's [pa]rents are totally unfair,

They say that they really care,

They don't know what is going on the just assume,

As their greed continues to consume,

She is slowly going insane,

She continues to thank that I came,

Into her life to help her out,

And to stop what they keep trying to shout,

It's all total bullshit,

Their throats I want to slit,

They will regret the shit they have done,

Especially when I see to it that they are gone,

They shall pay for their insulince,

Finally there shall be silence,

Their blood shall be payment!

I'm still trying to figure out what in the hell a 23 year old wants with a 12 year old.... I have a 23 year old step son and a 12 year old daughter and let me tell you my son has absolutly no interest in my daughters friends in fact he finds them all annoying and hates when they all come to the house cuz all they do is giggle and laugh and act like KIDS... as a parent of a 12 year old girl I&nbsp; tell you that if any grown man tried to date my daughter I'd blow his er manhood off with a 12 gauge. In all honesty my 12 year old is not allowed on the computer unless one of the adults in the house is in the same room as her and monitors what she is doing and who she is talking to, I also check her e mails and have all her msn convo's logged so I can read them and all her friends on her msn contact list are friends from school I know this&nbsp; becasue I have called all the parents of these kids and made sure that is who they are... call me parinoid but there is no way my kid is going to be lured in by some freak pedo! When it comes to my kid there is no such thing as &quot;internet privacy&quot; she's 12 for f-sakes.... I just don't know how some parents can just let their kids on the internet and not worry about who they are talking to..&nbsp;

[quote author=curiousaboutdeath link=topic=2590.msg89649#msg89649 date=1161958251]
    The warning signs were everywhere:

On yet another online profile entitled &quot;You Don't Know Jack&quot; where he called himself &quot;Death's Spade,&quot; Steinke left this message on April 3, 2006:

My Lover's [pa]rents are totally unfair,

They say that they really care,

They don't know what is going on the just assume,

As their greed continues to consume,

She is slowly going insane,

She continues to thank that I came,

Into her life to help her out,

And to stop what they keep trying to shout,

It's all total bullshit,

Their throats I want to slit,

They will regret the shit they have done,

Especially when I see to it that they are gone,

They shall pay for their insulince,

Finally there shall be silence,

Their blood shall be payment!

[/quote]

Gah, what a sick fuck. I hope he gets whats coming to him in jaill.

[quote author=Angie10558 link=topic=2590.msg89625#msg89625 date=1161957318]
    aww shes pretty..

until she turned goth..
    [/quote]

She doesn't look all that different to me..........

Thread Information