Thread: Melody Anne Tuttle O'Bryne (26?) died of unknown causes

Melody Anne Tuttle O'Bryne (26?) died of unknown causes

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2006...unknown_causes
    This

melodyÂ* passed july 15.....2006 http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...5-1f822f3838fe

melodys boyfriend chris' profile (passed oct 24, 2006)http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=54128771

sad,  the two love birds are now together at least?

(had to mod this once i found out more info....)

Re: Melody Anne Tuttle O'Bryne (26?) died of unknown causes

sounds like chris killed himself
    from this blog: http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...d-7698d11376bb

[26 Oct 2006 | Thursday]

Â* RIP Christopher Kyle Harvey <33
    Current mood:Â* depressed

RIP CHRIS HARVEY <33
    wow i cant believe he is gone.
    you have no clue how hard this has hit me.
    i didnt find out until last night that a great friend of mine
    & an ex boyfriend passed away.
    he ment the world to me & so much more.
    i dated him for 6 long months
    & after that we remaind friends.
    him being gone has effected me big time.
    he was always there for me when i needed somebody
    to talk to. he was that kind of guy who you
    could always rely on. no matter what.
    chris, was one of my best guy friends for the past 2 years.
    i knew him for what seemed like forever.
    i honestly cant believe he is gone now.
    and i still dont understand why he did it.
    maybe life just got to hard, but i dont know.
    i wish he hadnt done that, or i wish that i could've been
    there for him in his time of need.
    i hadnt talked to chris for about a month,
    and when i left things off with him i told him to get
    the fuck out of my life.
    I FUCKED UP : (
    i shouldnt have said that, but i know he KNEW
    i didnt mean that. i love him so much.
    and im seriously going to miss him to damn much.
    ashley didnt like chris but she actualy
    understanding why im so upset & why i cant stop crying.

Christopher Kyle Harvey
    10/24/06*
    you will always be rememberd.

maybe he couldnt deal with the loss of melody?

from his about me section
    "yea i know i have been throw some shit but it has done nuthin but make me stronger.but the hurt is still there.yes melody was my love for a long time,i dont think she would wont me to sit down here and cry and bullshit like that she would wont me to live my life like i would if she was here and thats what i am goin to do.i still love her and i always will and she will never be far from my mind"

check this out - who i'd like to meet on this page
    http://www.myspace.com/b_stands4best_bitch

THIS WAS MY LAST MYSPACE MESSAGE FROM CHRIS I ♥ him and I miss him so much! And this is who I wanted to meet and met....but now he's gone and I have to wait til I get to heaven to be wtih him again.
    hey i jus got back to mine and ur house now and i done told u soo ne way im sorry bout last night i jus wont to be with u so bad its killin me.and i know that u dont wont a b/f now but i think me and u would work very very good couse i mean we stay in the same house and shit.i come home to u every night and i wake up to u er day and i love it.and i was not liein about me fallin in love with u and i am in love with u.and i dont wont to b with nebody but u.i know i get on ur nervs and shit but i jus cant help it.i never thought i would fall in love again but i have and i dont wont to lose that.and yes melody was the one for me but now she is gone and now i really really think u r the one for me now cuz i love every thing about u i could lay beside u and look at u sleep all night long and i will to ne thing for u and u know that. know that i am in love with u i dont wont nuthin to happen to that.i hope i have not freaked u out but i jus wont to tell u how i feel and im sorry i did not tell u in person but when i try to talk to u in person u kinda act like u really dont wont to here it so i jus told u on here.but i love u with evry thing i have to love with.so u jus member that and plz think about it plz plz plz!and if u dont then thats fine too i jus wont u to put a lil tought in it.u jus make me soooooo happy when u hold me and kiss me and thats whats fuckin with me head and im not mad at u for it so dont think that.well now ill let u go sorry so long i jus wonted u to know er thing iight babydoll. i love u -chris-

they lived in the same house? hmm....
    did chris actually write this i guess is the better question.

yeah i saw that too i chalked that up to being a girl he met/ got with after melody passed away....?>?? i dunno.

:-o

[quote author=number9 link=topic=2579.msg89456#msg89456 date=1161930510]
    check this out - who i'd like to meet on this page
    http://www.myspace.com/b_stands4best_bitch

THIS WAS MY LAST MYSPACE MESSAGE FROM CHRIS I ♥ him and I miss him so much! And this is who I wanted to meet and met....but now he's gone and I have to wait til I get to heaven to be wtih him again.
    hey i jus got back to mine and ur house now and i done told u soo ne way im sorry bout last night i jus wont to be with u so bad its killin me.and i know that u dont wont a b/f now but i think me and u would work very very good couse i mean we stay in the same house and shit.i come home to u every night and i wake up to u er day and i love it.and i was not liein about me fallin in love with u and i am in love with u.and i dont wont to b with nebody but u.i know i get on ur nervs and shit but i jus cant help it.i never thought i would fall in love again but i have and i dont wont to lose that.and yes melody was the one for me but now she is gone and now i really really think u r the one for me now cuz i love every thing about u i could lay beside u and look at u sleep all night long and i will to ne thing for u and u know that. know that i am in love with u i dont wont nuthin to happen to that.i hope i have not freaked u out but i jus wont to tell u how i feel and im sorry i did not tell u in person but when i try to talk to u in person u kinda act like u really dont wont to here it so i jus told u on here.but i love u with evry thing i have to love with.so u jus member that and plz think about it plz plz plz!and if u dont then thats fine too i jus wont u to put a lil tought in it.u jus make me soooooo happy when u hold me and kiss me and thats whats fuckin with me head and im not mad at u for it so dont think that.well now ill let u go sorry so long i jus wonted u to know er thing iight babydoll. i love u -chris-

they lived in the same house? hmm....
    did chris actually write this i guess is the better question.
    [/quote]

if they lived in the same house... why would he? i dunno... my husband doesnt message me. or comment me at all. lol

[quote author=sh3iz link=topic=2579.msg89463#msg89463 date=1161930740]

if they lived in the same house... why would he? i dunno... my husband doesnt message me. or comment me at all. lol
    [/quote]

My b/f and I sit beside each other and instant message each other on our laptops. hehe

Maybe that was something that he couldn't tell her in person and could right it down.  I wonder how Melody died.  I researched it last night, but couldn't find any answers.  I kinda think it might have been a suicide because I think she died at home, but from some of her comments, it sounded like she and her mom were having problems. She left a child.  :-( 

Anyone have a clue as to Melody's cause of death?

sad, too young
    when things go wrong and you know they will, <br />and your daily rode seems all up hill.<br />and when your sad and blue and want to quit<br />remember one thing I DON&#039;T GIVE A SHIT

Thread Information