Thread: Serial Killer Jerry Brudos

Serial Killer Jerry Brudos

http://www.crimelibrary.com/serial_killers/predators/jerry_brudos/index.html

This is just one of the many fascinating stories off of crime library.Â* I could read that site for hours.

Does anyone else ever visit that site to see into the minds of crazies?

Re: Serial Killer Jerry Brudos

yes one of my favorite past times is reading up on murderers i just love to learn how they tick i remember one time my mom saw me reading about ted bundy, john wayne gacy,and ed gein she thought i was nuts plus i only live about a half hour away from where ed gein lived kinda creepy

I also love to read the true crime books. I can't get enough of them.
    My husband thinks I am a little creepy but oh well.

Coming in late (as always) but Crime Library is one of my daily reads.  I'm majoring in criminal justice though, so that explains it.  ;)

[quote author=Rebirth of Josh link=topic=2571.msg89223#msg89223 date=1161901723]
    http://www.crimelibrary.com/serial_killers/predators/jerry_brudos/index.html

This is just one of the many fascinating stories off of crime library.Â* I could read that site for hours.

Does anyone else ever visit that site to see into the minds of crazies?

[/quote]

I have been reading that site since I was 11 , got me facinated with the criminal psyche.

i love reading up on it and seeing shows on tv, my dad loves the CI channel here in australia i think that is what it is called, mum hates it lol

I'm a fan of that site too, I can spend hours on there reading...true crime is very fascinating. 
    Anyone who says onions make you cry has clearly never been hit in the face with a turnip.

Jerome Brudos...
    There is a great profile on him by Robert Ressler, one  of the original FBI BSU profilers..in "Whoever fights monsters" EXCELLENT book on serial killers.
    John Douglas has a whole series of books on profiling too, I highly recommend if you are interested in the subject
    You're entitled to your own opinions. You're not entitled to your own facts.- D. Moynihan
    Quote Originally Posted by aquatwins View Post
    I WILL STICK MY DICK IN YOUR HEAD

He used to live in the same town I live in now. I know which house was his. A little creepy!!

Aaaahhh Crime library....another website to try and stay away from whilst im working.....
    I love that site. So much detail....

This one gets me
    http://www.crimelibrary.com/notorious_murders/famous/memphis/index_1.html

Everyone has different theories about these killings.
    I have read 2 books so far and I am so confused.
    The way this case was handled was bad from the get go. But 3 boys are dead and 3 are in jail but are they guilty or innocent?

I know that one without even checking the link - The West Memphis 3....They made a documentary on that, called Paradise Lost, and then another one called Paradise Lost 2, which basically made the Stepfather of Chris Bryers look guilty as all get out...
    I've struggled with that one too....i dunno though, i dont think those 3 kids did it, and i dont think the step father did it.
    I think the black bloke that was in the toilets of that fast food restaurant, crying and bleeding, had something to do with it, but the cops bungled everything, like you said, and didnt even really check him out, and he disappeared. Also, they found a black hair on one of the boys which they said was negro in origin.

Even more strange though, and not really in the stepfathers favour, was that his wife died under mysterious circumstances a couple of years later.....

shoot...now Im really not gonna get any house work done!!! :-o :-o

I also am a fan of true crime, but was unaware of this site...Im already addicted and havent read anything yet...lol

PeeWee gastons was from were I live...I drive by the old prison were he was kept almost everyday...

[quote author=LivingDeadDoll link=topic=2571.msg101184#msg101184 date=1162957228]
    I know that one without even checking the link - The West Memphis 3....They made a documentary on that, called Paradise Lost, and then another one called Paradise Lost 2, which basically made the Stepfather of Chris Bryers look guilty as all get out...
    I've struggled with that one too....i dunno though, i dont think those 3 kids did it, and i dont think the step father did it.
    I think the black bloke that was in the toilets of that fast food restaurant, crying and bleeding, had something to do with it, but the cops bungled everything, like you said, and didnt even really check him out, and he disappeared. Also, they found a black hair on one of the boys which they said was negro in origin.

Even more strange though, and not really in the stepfathers favour, was that his wife died under mysterious circumstances a couple of years later.....
    [/quote]

The cops screwed that case up so bad. I saw the one documentary but not the second.
    The stepfather does look guilty in the one book I read. When he gave the filmakers a knife and it had the boys blood on it (or so they say) and then he had all his teeth pulled right when they wanted impressions of his teeth. The stepfather was just freaky to me.

3 innocent boys were killed yet I don't think they have the real killers in jail. But I don't know..there were so many screw ups at the crime scene and in the investigation and trials

The three that are in jail now are in the process of having a whole heap of DNA tests and such to try and help their case.
    I think the link to their site is www.wm3.org
    It is pretty interesting to see all the evidence and reports and things on that site.

Thread Information