Thread: Women drugged, sexually assaulted in fake prayer sessions

Indooroopilly, Queensland, Australia, Australia

Women drugged, sexually assaulted in fake prayer sessions

Women drugged, sexually assaulted in fake prayer sessions

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au...006784,00.html

TWO women may have been drugged before being blindfolded and sexually assaulted in fake prayer sessions, say police.

Two Sydney men, aged 61 and 38, have between them been charged with a total of 230 sexual offences against the women, now aged 30 and 40, in Sydney's west between 2001 and 2005.

Police said the 61-year-old man claimed he could speak to angels and after telling the women they had been cursed, charged them money to remove the evil, but later subjected them to repeated assaults.

"I have never seen anything as bizarre as this or as callous as this before, perpetrated on young women in the community that really don't deserve this," Acting Superintendent Gary Bailey told reporters today.

"Police will allege that both victims may have been drugged during these incidents," Supt Bailey said.

In an earlier statement, police said the younger victim believed she and her family had been cursed by a member of the Greek community practising black magic and that they would all suffer terrible consequences including death and illness unless the curse was removed.

The woman told police she attended many prayer sessions at various hotels and motels, mainly in the Ashfield area in Sydney's inner west, between 2001 and 2005 where she was blindfolded and sexually assaulted.

It's alleged she paid the men between $500 and $1000 for each prayer session and by 2005 had paid at least $70,000.

Supt Bailey said police could not rule out the possibility that there had been other victims.

"Two extremely courageous women have already come forward with information which has led to the arrests of these two men," he said.

"We will allege these women have been the cruel prey of callous individuals who used religious fear to manipulate and abuse them for their sexual gratification and financial gain.

"Sexual offences are heinous but an offender who hides behind the cloak of religious respectability is particularly vile," Supt Bailey said.

"Our investigations are far from over and we cannot rule out the possibility of other victims and I would urge any woman or person, particularly in the Greek Orthodox or Coptic community, with any information, to come forward. "

The 61-year-old man has been charged with 151 sexual offences and the 38-year-old man has been charged with 79 sexual offences.

"There have been allegations that both victims have been extorted for money and sexually assaulted and by going through these acts the (evil) spells will be removed," Supt Bailey said.

He said it was likely there were more victims and appealed for them to come forward.

"I don't know how many there is out there, (but) I do believe there are more," he said.

The 38-year-old man is expected to face Burwood Local Court later today.

The 61-year-old man was taken to hospital this morning after suffering chest pains at Burwood police station.

It has not yet been determined whether he will appear in Burwood Local Court or whether a bedside court will be organised at the hospital.

Quote Originally Posted by Cap-n Meow
    TPT is more caramel. She's sweet and so smooth she'll slide a finger in your butthole.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar

Re: Women drugged, sexually assaulted in fake prayer sessions

So I'm guessing God was a no-show.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Indooroopilly, Queensland, Australia, Australia

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=16238.msg1003400#msg1003400 date=1221228988]
    So I'm guessing God was a no-show.
    [/quote]

He only gets out of bed for more than $AUS70,000
    Quote Originally Posted by Cap-n Meow
    TPT is more caramel. She's sweet and so smooth she'll slide a finger in your butthole.

And to think these women believed this garbage... man now I know why I can't make it thru church, it's so hard for me to believe stuff when people take stuff like this and use it to their sick perverted advantage.  :2eyesbleed:

Thread Information