Thread: Megan Michelle Calone

Megan Michelle Calone

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid =75135272

Megan Michelle Calone June 6th 1992 February 13th 2008

A friend:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid =54286852

Re: Megan Michelle Calone

Oddly worded obit:  http://www.legacy.com/Denver/Obituar...onId=103554251

Megan Calone 

CALONE, MEGAN Loving, caring, beautiful; she will be missed but always remembered. Services will be held Wednesday at 4:00 p.m. at Horan and McConaty, 3101 S. Wadsworth Blvd.
    She is also listed in a "Compassionate Friends" Directory with just her name, DOB and DOD.
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

Senior Member skindeep_curiosity's Avatar

This little lady was boy crazy!

Here is a friend's Angelfire page dedicated to "Meg"

http://rin-baka.angelfire.com/rin/

RIP Megan
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

Most awesome Member emmy_dreamy's Avatar

[quote author=nestlequikie link=topic=16224.msg1002033#msg1002033 date=1221161975]
    Here is a friend's Angelfire page dedicated to "Meg"

http://rin-baka.angelfire.com/rin/

RIP Megan
    [/quote]

Did you see the comment under the picture of the cigarette?  Possible clue there?  Maybe she accidentally started a fire or died of an asthma attack?
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/signaturepics/sigpic8247_1.gif

welcome, if this is hans, turn back now.

from that angelfire site....

A memorial that hasn't been activated yet: http://www.christianmemorials.com/tr.../megan-calone/

Whoa! I just looked at this girls page and forgive me for judging her but she just doesnt seem right. Everything on her page is just fucking WEIRD! I got a little uncomfortable after looking at it...
    This is on her page under her MUSIC tab:

"The music I like is Country Music. Can you feel that? Oh shit A-wa-ca-ca-ca A-wa-ca-ca-ca Drowning deep in my sea of loathing Broken your servant I kneel (will you give in to me) It seems what's left of my human side is slowly changing in me (will you give in to me) Looking at my own reflection When suddenly it changes Violently it changes There is no turning back now You've woken up the demon in me Get up, come on get down with the sickness Open up your hate and let it flow in to me Get up, come on get down with the sickness You mother get up, come on get down with the sickness You fucker get up, come on get down with the sickness Madness is the gift that has been given to me I can see inside you the sickness is rising Don't try to deny what you feel (will you give in to me) It seems that all that was good has died And is decaying me (will you give in to me) It seems you're having some trouble In dealing with these changes Living with these changes The world is a scary place Now that you've woken up the demon in me Madness has now come over me And when I dream No mommy don't do it again Don't do it again I'll be a good boy I'll be a good boy, I promise No mommy don't hit me, Ow Why did you have to hit me like that, Mommy Don't do it, you're hurting me, Ow Why did you have to be such a bitch Why don't you Why don't you just fuck off and die Why can't you just fuck off and die Why can't you just leave here and die Never stick your hand in my face again bitch Fuck you I don't need this shit You stupid, sadistic, abusive fucking whore Would you like to see how it feels mommy Here it comes, get ready to die"

Okay, I know my knowledge on country music is pretty much non-existent but there isnt a country song ive ever heard with lyrics like that... I could be wrong but I really doubt it. Something is just whacked out here.

Besides, I strongly believe that there is something wrong when the glittery graphics, half naked men and virtual pets out weigh the amount of comment space on a persons page (a myspace member for more than a years time...) Shit I couldnt even find her comments or friends at first.

And exactly how many animated virtual pets can one care for anyways??? Her page scared me, I dont scare easily either. Strange.

Those are the lyrics from

Disturbed - Down With The Sickness

:-)

[quote author=brooke link=topic=16224.msg1002467#msg1002467 date=1221180993]
    Those are the lyrics from

Disturbed - Down With The Sickness

:-)
    [/quote]

Awesome song. :rockon:

[quote author=Roxxi3535 link=topic=16224.msg1002427#msg1002427 date=1221178539]
    Whoa! I just looked at this girls page and forgive me for judging her but she just doesnt seem right. Everything on her page is just fucking WEIRD! I got a little uncomfortable after looking at it...

Besides, I strongly believe that there is something wrong when the glittery graphics, half naked men and virtual pets out weigh the amount of comment space on a persons page (a myspace member for more than a years time...) Shit I couldnt even find her comments or friends at first.

And exactly how many animated virtual pets can one care for anyways??? Her page scared me, I dont scare easily either. Strange.
    [/quote]

She was only 15.  Not driving, etc. she probably had more time than an older teenager to "care" for her virtual pets.

I always feel sad when I see the virtual pets on a deceased's Myspace.    I always "feed" them and "play" with them.  My hubby says I am a sap and a softie.  :lol:  I always tell him it's better than being a bitter cynic. 

[quote author=nestlequikie link=topic=16224.msg1002488#msg1002488 date=1221181739]
    I always feel sad when I see the virtual pets on a deceased's Myspace.    I always "feed" them and "play" with them.  My hubby says I am a sap and a softie.  :lol:  I always tell him it's better than being a bitter cynic. 

[/quote]

I think that's super sweet.

[quote author=nestlequikie link=topic=16224.msg1002488#msg1002488 date=1221181739]

[/quote]

Because of you, I just went back and fed them & played with them too!  :-)

Hey. It's been awhile. Her old MySpace was deleted. Does anyone have some photos from our time on HS together? Or anything from the last couple of years before the incident?

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee_melted_heart View Post
    Hey. It's been awhile. Her old MySpace was deleted. Does anyone have some photos from our time on HS together? Or anything from the last couple of years before the incident?
    Hello Lee! Welcome to MDS. Unfortunately, this is such an old thread that I don't think anyone that was commenting on it even comes here any more. I wish we could help you out. So sorry for your loss.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Lee_melted_heart View Post
    Do you know how she passed? Looks like she was only 15, very sad.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Do you know how she passed? Looks like she was only 15, very sad.
    According to this memorial:(http://www.christianmemorials.com/tr.../megan-calone/) she passed from an asthma attack.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jjj666 View Post
    According to this memorial:(http://www.christianmemorials.com/tr.../megan-calone/) she passed from an asthma attack.
    Such a tragic and scary way to go
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Thread Information