Page 995 of 2163 FirstFirst ... 495 895 945 985 993 994 995 996 997 1005 1045 1095 1495 1995 ... LastLast
Results 24,851 to 24,875 of 54055

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

Quote Originally Posted by mydeathspace View Post
    Can someone give me and others an explanation of why her hair color at that time matters?! This is lagging majorly.
    Because at some point on her jaunt to kill Travis, she dyed her hair dark to avoid being recognized.

Can someone give me and others an explanation of why her hair color at that time matters?! This is lagging majorly.
    The prosecution implied that she dyed her hair in order to be incognito at the murder scene. It's a moot point. They need to move on already. There are soooo many others things that prove premeditation.

Because JM implied that she changed her hair from blonde to brown on the way to kill travis.

Quote Originally Posted by Beantown Bitch View Post
    oops not hijacking...here it is now.

Hahahaha!

prosecutor claims when she left to mesa to kill travis' she rented a car and dye her hair to show premeditation - when the budget rent a car buy id her he said she was blonde - when they arrested her she had brown hair

Well, IF she was a blonde when she left Mesa and then dyed her hair before she went back, that could be explained as the idea that she dyed her hair (along with renting the car) so that neighbors, etc. would not easily recognize her?

If Travis' friends, neighbors, roommates knew her as a blonde and anyone saw her leaving the scene of the crime, they would see a brown-haired person who is driving a different car than Jodi owned at the time; thus, it couldn't possibly have been Jodi? Or so the argument might go.

I have see it posited that Mimi I think it was had brown hair and perhaps a car similar to the one Jodi rented? I'm not sure about that at all. It might be totally false.

But if it's true, then Jodi could've been making herself look like Mimi in order to make her the suspect?

Quote Originally Posted by Obs3ssion View Post
    And yet she doesn't know that "it was hard for Travis and me" is correct, whereas "it was hard for Travis and I" is incorrect. She's one of those who thinks that using "I," in reference to oneself, is always correct.
    HAHAHAHAHA!! Yes, or saying "myself" to make it seem even more educated. She's such a crockpot of farts.

premeditation. When she rented the car, the associate stated that she had blonde hair and there was a reciept for hair dye at walmart in so. cali. When she was arrested she told Det Flores (without prompting) that his neighbors couldn't have seen her there because they only know her with platinum blonde hair. It goes to the theory that she premeditated because she dyed her hair to look different, rented a car to not be recognized, borrowed gas cans so she didn't need need to purchase gas in az, etc...

Prosecution alleges she dyed her hair while on the way to see Travis - in order to prevent people from recognizing her once she got there.
    Defense is trying to say that pre-meditation doesn't exist.
    I still think she was trying to look more like the kind of girl Travis would marry. IMO

If you look at the picture when she told the reporter that she will never get convicted her hair in the back looks blonde to me. She didn't color it to good.

Quote Originally Posted by tiggrrl72077 View Post
    Soooooo, definitely doable! Good job!

Hmm, anyone got another video of the sex stuff? I can't get any sound from the one whoo posted? hmmm
    Sorry the sound doesn't work for you. I'll look for another one.

"I don't know how to explain it...it was a....dirty brown...like... it didn't take right away I had to do it twice. It wasn't what I was going for...I wanted it darker."

I'm sorry, HOW the fuck was that piece of information vital to the case??????? SHE MAKES ME WANT TO PULL OUT MY 50 SHADES OF BROWN HAIR!!

Who has the hiccups?

Did someone in the courtroom on Hoedi's side LOL?

oops not hijacking...here it is now.

Haha. Good stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by Shahoolie11 View Post
    "I don't know how to explain it...it was a....dirty brown...like... it didn't take right away I had to do it twice. It wasn't what I was going for...I wanted it darker."

I'm sorry, HOW the fuck was that piece of information vital to the case??????? SHE MAKES ME WANT TO PULL OUT MY 50 SHADES OF BROWN HAIR!!
    Is there such a thing a 'dirty brunette' i always thought the term was 'dirty blonde'

JM is chomping at the bit. I don't know how he's going to wait until next week to get hold of her. I guess he's waited this long...just gives him more time to prepare.
    I ant won jak alot from the squatery. The lotery should be the jak squatery cos I aynt jak squating a loty. They should rename the lotery to the jak squatery cos thats all I ever win!!!

Did anyones feed suddenly go widescreen? I looked up and its all wonky.

Quote Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
    Did someone in the courtroom on Hoedi's side LOL?
    Naughty Mandy!

Quote Originally Posted by aaronsmommy View Post
    Is there such a thing a 'dirty brunette' i always thought the term was 'dirty blonde'
    No, there's no such thing IMO. She's a filthy, lying, blab-mouth turd.

Quote Originally Posted by eliqueang View Post
    Did anyones feed suddenly go widescreen? I looked up and its all wonky.
    mine did on AZcentral

Karma is only a bitch if you are!

I'm not wearing any pants
    Thanks woo...i found a little bit of one. She sounds like she faked! hahaha told you i was a nut nc! lol Glad you liked it.

Quote Originally Posted by Obs3ssion View Post
    JM is chomping at the bit. I don't know how he's going to wait until next week to get hold of her. I guess he's waited this long...just gives him more time to prepare.
    I'm scared for him, kinda. Like, he may push her to the twitchy-palms, shaking Chihuahua limits and she's going to jump over that witness stand and noose him up with the stereo wires.

I wish she'd stop laughing too. <End Rant>

Phone sex recording starts at around 6:20

Thread Information