Page 943 of 2163 FirstFirst ... 443 843 893 933 941 942 943 944 945 953 993 1043 1443 1943 ... LastLast
Results 23,551 to 23,575 of 54055

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

Quote Originally Posted by johnmartinsain View Post
    A candy that 'explodes' in your mouth.....or apparently other places too.
    Do not want.

Quote Originally Posted by WooFrigginHoo View Post
    The only reason I could think of, as of why any of this would matter, is if there was a devout Mormon juror...who might be so outraged over Travis's secretive/sinful deeds...

Other than that, I don't understand the points you're making, johnmartinsain. No offense. Travis being horny, lying to his friends about Jodi, etc. still doesn't make her claim of self-defense any better, or valid, in my opinion.
    The 'self-defense' thing hasn't even been revealed yet!....this phone call just revealed their was no animosity between them 1 month before the killing.

Other than the fact that the whole rose petals thing is a bit of a cliche (just me--- jaded), yeah, Nurmi, this is supposed to be Travis being romantic! Gah!

She is looking down quite a bit today. Her body language is totally giving her away......

The day he made her feel like a goddess sounds nice. It doesn't sound like he was a dick.

NURMI!!!!

The 'self-defense' thing hasn't even been revealed yet!....this phone call just revealed their was no animosity between them 1 month before the killing.
    Ok, true.

She admitted she was a willing participant.

Quote Originally Posted by smurfy View Post
    So maybe he didnt want to piss her off hoping to avoid another tire slashing...
    But she was 1000 miles away at that time....and he even planned to see her during his next trip....I don't get the feeling he was concerned over her slashing his tires.

He should have called her Pippi Longstockings! That would have really justified what she did.

I'd hang up immediately on someone I claimed stalked me....then call the police.
    I dunno.. my roommate likes to play with fire.. as a matter of fact this one chick I told him time and time again to leave is stalking him through me now!!

Quote Originally Posted by steffie75 View Post
    WTF are they doing with the tootsie pops??? Inserting them???
    That's what she said.

No one knows the details of what happened in that bathroom.....everyone has already convicted Aria's before even hearing her account!.....that's call 'pre-judgement'.

Are you sure this is the same chick from the phone call?

Jodi doesn't want to play with the little red caboose?

Braids and a little red caboose is embarrassing Jodi?!? Ha!

But she was 1000 miles away at that time....and he even planned to see her during his next trip....I don't get the feeling he was concerned over her slashing his tires.
    he did not want a relationship with her. He liked the sex. she was willing to give it. I think she did invade his privacy and do weird things, but he looked past it for the sex. obviously he did not think she would murder him.

20 mins ago, this same account of this situation made her "feel like a goddess." STFU already. You don't get to back pedal now, Jodi. It's on a tape YOU made.

Quote Originally Posted by ambz View Post
    he did not want a relationship with her. He liked the sex. she was willing to give it..
    In my book,...that's a relationship,...not a healthy one,....but a relationship.

I think she's resigning to the fact that she's fucked. She's starting to not remember shit, Nurmi sounds aggravated with her like she's not following his lead. Unless it's all an act..

Quote Originally Posted by Rae Rae View Post
    This, completely agree.
    To me his actions sound exactly like many relationship in which one is in it for sex, and one maybe has stronger feelings and wants more...truth is it sounds normal relationship dynamics of dating...Been through it myself... I didnt feel the NEED TO MURDER THE MAN...I moved on, like normal people do
    Right On! He wanted sex. She wanted sex and marriage.

The fascinating thing about that phone call is that I actually entertained a notion this week that perhaps Travis did treat her worse than I originally thought...that perhaps he did get a little "handy" with her at times, that maybe he pushed her around now and then...but after that call? Nope. Listening to her in that call and now, acting all "shy" and "embarrassed" again, forget it. She loved every minute of everything that happened, and she killed him because he wasn't ever going to marry her.

The bottom line with self defense is this: If it had happened that way, she would have told that story from the beginning. She swore up and down she wasn't there, she swore up and down that ninjas did it...and then, when they had her red-handed, the only thing she could possibly do to save her sorry ass is to kill Travis all over again.

As Vinnie says: Who covers up a self-defense by making it look like capital murder?

No one, ever.
    I ant won jak alot from the squatery. The lotery should be the jak squatery cos I aynt jak squating a loty. They should rename the lotery to the jak squatery cos thats all I ever win!!!

Just kill me now!

Jodi did kill Travis, that is not up for debate john. It's just the degree now. To me all of this is mute.

Johnmartinsain:
    True, we don't know what happened in that bathroom, but what we can surmise is that Travis wasn't armed and was dripping wet. I dunno, maybe he threatened her with a loofah.

johnmartinsain---find me one other case where a person, in "self defense", shot someone in the temple, stabbed them in the heart, stabbed them in the back at least nine times, stabbed them in the neck, plus a dozen more stabs, then dug a sharp object into their neck cutting their throat from ear to ear down to the SPINE.
    REALLY!?!?
    Im addicted for years now to true crime , court cases, and the jist for nearing 2 decades now, and NEVER has the brutality seen to Travis come close to anything other than a thrill or rage kill, NOT SELF DEFENSE

No one knows the details of what happened in that bathroom.....everyone has already convicted Aria's before even hearing her account!.....that's call 'pre-judgement'.
    She has lied so much, nothing she says is believable. from the actual physical evidence and by her own admission, she brutally murdered him. him attacking her would be doubtful given the time frame

Thread Information