Page 843 of 2163 FirstFirst ... 343 743 793 833 841 842 843 844 845 853 893 943 1343 1843 ... LastLast
Results 21,051 to 21,075 of 54055

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

Quote Originally Posted by Shahoolie11 View Post
    i forget, who is Rafael Columbo?

Grammy's are on in half hour. CBS

Quote Originally Posted by Harlette View Post
    this is behind it

or the better pic

So who wants to call dibs on her?

Quote Originally Posted by fredfenderbender View Post

99.9% certain that is the car rental guy. :)

Quote Originally Posted by M Joy View Post
    9634 E NIDO AVE MESA, AZ 85212, You can view it here on google maps: http://goo.gl/maps/nskw4
    or m joy might have the address

Quote Originally Posted by ChelseyDawn
    Also, Jodi is FAR from the religious type.

Yes, this. Geez....if you think Jodi was the religious type, I'm wondering what kind of churches you've been visiting!

sorry i'm behind but has this been posted before sorry if it has.

A recording of Travis Alexander in one of the last speeches he ever gave.

To listen, please scroll to the end of the article.

http://www.cshughes.com/travis-alexa...rnardino-2008/
    I won't feel sorry for me, I'm getting drunk
    But I'd much rather be somewhere with you

and how did you do on your movie home work for this weekend???
    I tried that link you posted earlier in this thread and it took me to a page that wanted me to download something and had pop-unders and then stopped working. Im afraid to try something like that. I clicked on a link from somewhere else at MDS and whatever I went to and downloaded messed with my computer and settings.

I looked on netflix and could only find the re-make of Psycho with Anne Heche and Vince Vaughn. Its not the same I know.

Quote Originally Posted by hamdinger125 View Post
    Yes, this. Geez....if you think Jodi was the religious type, I'm wondering what kind of churches you've been visiting!
    Jodi's religion was men and playing people.

I'm not wearing any pants
    Everyone get out of this thread and go watch the walking dead! heheee

or m joy might have the address
    I got it from this site https://sites.google.com/site/jodiariastrial/
    I refer to this quite often

I tried that link you posted earlier in this thread and it took me to a page that wanted me to download something and had pop-unders and then stopped working. Im afraid to try something like that. I clicked on a link from somewhere else at MDS and whatever I went to and downloaded messed with my computer and settings.

I looked on netflix and could only find the re-make of Psycho with Anne Heche and Vince Vaughn. Its not the same I know.
    oh if you scroll down the page past where it has the download it gives you the watch live streaming - you will see the video box and its either you just press play or it say close this advertisement to start video (in the video box) and you just watch it live on the site and never have to download anything - much safer

9634 E NIDO AVE MESA, AZ 85212, You can view it here on google maps: http://goo.gl/maps/nskw4
    Thank you!

Which brings me to another question.

Jodi was bouncing around from job to job, and it seems she was mostly waitressing. According to this website, rent would be more than $1200 a month. Okay it might have been lesser back then when the housing bubble had burst, but still, how did Jodi afford to live there? And why would 1 person need a 3-bedroom house?

Don't get me wrong, nothing wrong with 1 person in a large house, if they can afford it. Jodi doesn't seem like she would've been able to. So, if she had to move to AZ to stalk Travis, why not an apartment or something that cost half that much?

So now the one in the hall....the dragy pic....I feel like I see girl toes....and now I'm wondering if she didn't have on those slippers of travis'. There's a reason why they brought them up at the beginning of trial. And found fibers in the blood from the fuzzy maybe.
    Who knows.??

Quote Originally Posted by LurkerGirl View Post
    So now the one in the hall....the dragy pic....I feel like I see girl toes....and now I'm wondering if she didn't have on those slippers of travis'. There's a reason why they brought them up at the beginning of trial. And found fibers in the blood from the fuzzy maybe.
    Who knows.??
    some one just pointed out that was matinez' finger putting it on the overhead at the trial - but i was totally on board w/ sister bernstalker til that was pointed out

Quote Originally Posted by ChelseyDawn View Post
    Looks like his house and my house were built about the same time and are fairly similar in built styles. I can't think of the last time I saw an Arizona home (especially at tract home) with the metal dividers. They always tack it under. In fact, I had NEVER seen it until we stayed in my in-laws old 1950s house while in the process of buying our house. They use those tack boards to hold the carpet down from below. Also, his baseboards look similar to mine and it is DEFINITELY a baseboard in that picture. You can see the lines/curves of the baseboard in the image. Pretty standard AZ house really.
    Yeah. We just had new carpeting installed in some rental property last year and they didn't put down any kind of threshold plates. I guess they just don't use them anymore.

Don't know how to upload, on a phone only....but rotated to the right once and it makes more sense to me. I'm not trained in any way for this, but check it out. Looking for something, first I thought I saw a creepy face & was like now my eyes are playing tricks....where would be toe part of foot, what I saw as teeth were toes.

Yes, that dude from Budget Rental, with the pristine white zip up sweater, slicked back hair and no neck.

No no...not the penny, up where everyone sees a foot...

Ahhh my good friend, you are a much better woman than I. Although....I agree, I CAN get a lot more work done with the headphones on, when just doing more mindless-type busy work. But, no one can pry me from me and my Jinkasauras!!! I love hearing her commentary, and her completely accurate pronunciation of "Juuuuan Marrrrrrrrtineeeez" Kudos to yoOu for being able to hold your shit together all week!
    I cant access the sight at work, it is blocked. Pisses me off...I am able to get the trial at wildaboutrials.com though so I do get to listen to it. Then because I am on the East Coast I run right home after work and pull it up on my computer to watch till the end. Happy you all can get in at work, wish I could!

Quote Originally Posted by Karlita View Post
    I cant access the sight at work, it is blocked. Pisses me off...I am able to get the trial at wildaboutrials.com though so I do get to listen to it. Then because I am on the East Coast I run right home after work and pull it up on my computer to watch till the end. Happy you all can get in at work, wish I could!
    Aww! Well at least you have a system down so you can still catch the trial! If it's a busy day, sometimes I'll just catch bits and pieces and then go to YouTube to watch the full trials from croakerqueen123. She has all of them, in case you want to hit that up some time! Can't wait for this to start back up tomorrow!

OMG......slice me off a piece of THAT!!!

So I was really just to lazy to figue out how...here's my try zoomed in.
    http://s1356.photobucket.com/albums/q733/ronwar/

Lots of Ketchup!

Quote Originally Posted by night0wl View Post
    From 03-08-2009, Page 38 of this thread,
    An opinion......

I hadn't heard of the sadist butcher Jodi Arias til the trial recently appeared on TruTV. Didn't really have much of an opinion of Casey Anthony either cept Im certain she's guilty as **** and walked due to legal technicalities when life in prison shouldve been a more just reward: a lamer rehash of OJ Simpson trial. Would've probably remained sort of indifferent about J.A., til I saw the pics on this site of Travis Alexander's wounds and Im stunned asking myself, "A woman did all that?!" Jessus Cryyst ~ Unbelievable. She has an unnatural rage in her... needs to be put down for sure.

Anyway, thats my opinion. He mightve been using her for his concubine like she claims in her trial, but that don't constitute abuse... concubinage, like the good book sanctifies, tje fundamentalist mormons still do polygamy, and I bet she liked it. Kinky... ::. When will people learn, you either accept people for what they are, or you don't you leave em alone, you dont kill em.

What gets me about religious types like Jodi Arias, in their own twisted mind they can cling to the "Thou Shall Not Commit Adultery" commandment as their justification for murdering their lover or spouse but ignore the commandment that before, "Thou Shall Not Kill".

Well, just wanted to jump in here and says "HI ALL!"
    Now, back to where I left off reading, *phew* :: Page 36, March-08-2009, Post #885
    Been reading for three days now... mayyybe I'll get back to my post in a few weeks or months. Im reading the whole thing. ::
    Welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Lady View Post
    and here I am proud of finally seeing it.
    That was pretty funny! Lol!
    Thank you for the rep!
    Also, I did NOT mean to put french-kissing people in that last post! LOLOL!!! oops!!
    Hahahaha, I was wondering. ???? Lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Beantown Bitch View Post
    Haaahahaha i just have to say...I LOVE THIS PLACE!!
    My fav place on the net!
    So, i just picked up the latest people magazine and they are calling this the "mormon murder".
    I love this place too! No one understands my obsession with this trial the way you all do!

: afro:Lionel...:heart ::heart :
    Love is in the air...with Chelsea and Shahoolie too!!! Valentine's Day is upon us...Screw the dating sights...
    Lol! Romance is in the air....

Quote Originally Posted by ChelseyDawn View Post
    Sooooooo anyone think we will actually get to JM cross examination of Jody this next week. With how long they've been dragging everything out and Wednesday morning being part of the evidentiary hearing, I'm starting to think we might have a LOOOOOOONG wait!!!
    I think Nurmi will hog all the week.

oh, Shahoolie is a girl??? okay. I thought we were going to get to watch a romance blossom on a massacre thread.

MDS has a crush on twinmutha i think!!! He (he?) put Hello on for her and her girls!!!

PS: what does LE mean??: undecided:
    LMBO!
    (LE=Law Enforcement)

???? Did someone mention Psych? WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT??!!!
    Returning February 27th, you know!
    And personally, I thought that guy looked like a younger version of John McCain.
    I love Psych

Hahahaha...Jodi calls dibs!

Quote Originally Posted by DiaDeLosMuertos View Post
    Jodi's religion was men and playing people.
    And buttsecks.

Won't upload rotated....but if anyone wants to check it out....save the pic & rotate it one time to the right. I swear I am not a nut....check it out! Well I'm a little nutty....but not all the way! Haha

Thread Information