Page 842 of 2163 FirstFirst ... 342 742 792 832 840 841 842 843 844 852 892 942 1342 1842 ... LastLast
Results 21,026 to 21,050 of 54055

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    The metal strip divider in that one picture where most people think the body is being dragged.

Okay, I looked at the crime scene photos before they cut up the carpet, then I looked at the afters. I have those dividers in my house (to my laundry room and to my basement door). They separate carpet from tile or whatever.
    When carpet is professional put in, they can do it without adding those dividers. That's how Travis' house is set up. The only place that metal divider could have been at was the bedroom carpet connecting to the tile in the hallway. That's only b/c I can't see a metal divider in the crime photos. From the carpet tack strips that are shown afterwards.....it looks like the carpet was rolled under, so if it was, it wouldn't need a metal divider.

There is a metal divider going into his laundry room though.
    Not that any of this matters, but it was something that stuck out to me. Maybe somebody with better eyes can see better than me.

I used these links for the photos

http://s193.beta.photobucket.com/use...is%20Alexander
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_2412031.html
    At first glance, I thought the "strip" was a metal threshold plate as well. But, I do see where it could be the baseboard in the hallway. It's a trick of the eye that could be making it look smaller. Jodi's foot looks big because it's in the foreground and closer to the camera. The baseboard being in the background could look smaller than it should in comparison.

From the angle that the pictures is taken (crime scene photo taken by police I think), look at how small the baseboard looks in this picture.

I am sooooo glad tomorrow is Monday and court is back. Even though its going to be Jodi on the stand spewing lies... at least we'll be making progress in getting closer to Mr. Martinez's time to expose the lies!

Quote Originally Posted by ChelseyDawn View Post
    Oh oh baby!!! Yep, we're BFFs now, forum style! Don't tell my hubs, he might get jealous (well, probably just roll his eyes, but I think that connotes jealousy!!)
    oh, Shahoolie is a girl??? okay. I thought we were going to get to watch a romance blossom on a massacre thread.

MDS has a crush on twinmutha i think!!! He (he?) put Hello on for her and her girls!!!

PS: what does LE mean??: undecided:

Oh oh baby!!! Yep, we're BFFs now, forum style! Don't tell my hubs, he might get jealous (well, probably just roll his eyes, but I think that connotes jealousy!!)
    LMFAO!!! Awww... I didn't even think about that! Valentine's Day is this week and I made a massacre forum BFF!! My hubby definitely thinks I'm having an affair when I look at the comments, and giggle... LOL! This is definitely a fun and informative forum with many intelligent folks! Love is in the air!

Quote Originally Posted by M Joy View Post

I am sooooo glad tomorrow is Monday and court is back. Even though its going to be Jodi on the stand spewing lies... at least we'll be making progress in getting closer to Mr. Martinez's time to expose the lies!

YES!!!!! I just hope Wormi picks up the fucking pace!! "So......in relation to what we just talked about...tell.....me....more about......the evening after......convention......"
    *snore* But, I'm stoked to see Jinkasauras again tomorrow. I missed that lady!

More like "massacre!" Murder is too nice a word for what she did! ;) "mormon massacre" or "mormon monstrosity" or "mormon morbidity" Huh...lots of catchy options.
    Good ones ChelseyDawn!!
    Oh! I've got it!! "Monstrous Mormon Mesa Massacre" !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shahoolie11 View Post
    YES!!!!! I just hope Wormi picks up the fucking pace!! "So......in relation to what we just talked about...tell.....me....more about......the evening after......convention......"
    *snore* But, I'm stoked to see Jinkasauras again tomorrow. I missed that lady!
    Here you go....

I do, but not as often since I am "trying" to still be productive. I have lots of deadlines for the print company, so I still have to manage those. But, I do rearrange my time. All copyrighting and editing work I do before the trial or during their breaks and i save the design work for during the trial so I can listen on the headphones while doing the stuff that takes less focus than writing/editing!! Although, days at work without this are now suddenly SO much more boring!!! ;)
    Ahhh my good friend, you are a much better woman than I. Although....I agree, I CAN get a lot more work done with the headphones on, when just doing more mindless-type busy work. But, no one can pry me from me and my Jinkasauras!!! I love hearing her commentary, and her completely accurate pronunciation of "Juuuuan Marrrrrrrrtineeeez" Kudos to you for being able to hold your shit together all week!

Here you go....

LMFAO!!!!! Thank you!!!!!!! My life feels so complete right now!

Does anyone know the address of the rental house Jodi lived in when she moved to Arizona after Travis broke up with her? I don't remember if there was ever an address mentioned. But, I will bet that's where she took the "Travis shirt" picture. She probably sent it to him in order to try and entice him. If that's the case, it was taken after the break-up and so who is going to believe that Travis made that for her?

I hope the prosecution has looked closely at the picture and realized it could not have been taken at Travis' house because he had no molding on the ceiling; and it likely wasn't taken at her grandparents house because the walls were the wrong color -- brownish in Jodi's pic, blue and white at her gparents house.

Quote Originally Posted by fredfenderbender View Post
    Lionel...
    Love is in the air...with Chelsea and Shahoolie too!!! Valentine's Day is upon us...Screw the dating sights...
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! This was hilarious!!!!!

Sooooooo anyone think we will actually get to JM cross examination of Jody this next week. With how long they've been dragging everything out and Wednesday morning being part of the evidentiary hearing, I'm starting to think we might have a LOOOOOOONG wait!!!
    I hope we get to hear this alleged "sex tape" (who the hell knows if it's actually Travis's voice...who's the expert in voice recognition???) - I think Wormi will drag this shit out as long as he possibly can. This whole relationship with Travis is just beginning...she has a LOOOOOOOOT more detail to go into. Oh, part of another evidentiary hearing is this week?? I didn't know that! Everyone on this forum is waiting on the edge of their seats to see JM in cross action!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by acertaingirl View Post
    Was the carpeting pulled up at the right? If so, the metal strip would have been taken also. Check the spot where the hallway and room meet.
    here is a pic where the carpet meets the tile and i don't see the metal strip they sometimes use on door thresholds - between different types of flooring - plus that usually a goldish color to match the floors - and the pic shows that its white and you can see the carving that the base boards have

LMFAO!!! Awww... I didn't even think about that! Valentine's Day is this week and I made a massacre forum BFF!! My hubby definitely thinks I'm having an affair when I look at the comments, and giggle... LOL! This is definitely a fun and informative forum with many intelligent folks! Love is in the air!
    We are all so sick in the head! HAHAHAHAHA! As we discuss this gruesome murder we make new buddies, laugh heartily, select new lovers (ME, HotCop, Joe's Underling...etc)...etc. I LOVE IT!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NCBlonde View Post
    Does anyone know the address of the rental house Jodi lived in when she moved to Arizona after Travis broke up with her? I don't remember if there was ever an address mentioned. But, I will bet that's where she took the "Travis shirt" picture. She probably sent it to him in order to try and entice him. If that's the case, it was taken after the break-up and so who is going to believe that Travis made that for her?

I hope the prosecution has looked closely at the picture and realized it could not have been taken at Travis' house because he had no molding on the ceiling; and it likely wasn't taken at her grandparents house because the walls were the wrong color -- brownish in Jodi's pic, blue and white at her gparents house.
    9634 E NIDO AVE MESA, AZ 85212, You can view it here on google maps: http://goo.gl/maps/nskw4

I hope we get to hear this alleged "sex tape" (who the hell knows if it's actually Travis's voice...who's the expert in voice recognition???) - I think Wormi will drag this shit out as long as he possibly can. This whole relationship with Travis is just beginning...she has a LOOOOOOOOT more detail to go into. Oh, part of another evidentiary hearing is this week?? I didn't know that! Everyone on this forum is waiting on the edge of their seats to see JM in cross action!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Agreed. They are still nearly 2 years from the murder. Also, I really think going through the murder and after the murder is going to take 1-2 days. I think Martinez will probably only spend one day, MAYBE two with her. All he really needs to do is catch her in lies, remind the jury of her continuing dishonesty, the lack of evidence, and the brutality of the murder. I think if he does those things, he will drive home his point very well and the jury will write off all the Jodi-BS. CAN"T WAIT!!!

We are all so sick in the head! HAHAHAHAHA! As we discuss this gruesome murder we make new buddies, laugh heartily, select new lovers (ME, HotCop, Joe's Underling...etc)...etc. I LOVE IT!!!

LMAO! It's so grand, isn't it?? "It was the best of times...it was the worst of times..." LOL - Hey.....Speaking of dibs on hotties......STILL no one has selected Mr. Rafael Colombo, and I have to ask myself....why??????

Quote Originally Posted by Harlette View Post
    here is a pic where the carpet meets the tile and i don't see the metal strip they sometimes use on door thresholds - between different types of flooring - plus that usually a goldish color to match the floors - and the pic shows that its white and you can see the carving that the base boards have

Looks like his house and my house were built about the same time and are fairly similar in built styles. I can't think of the last time I saw an Arizona home (especially at tract home) with the metal dividers. They always tack it under. In fact, I had NEVER seen it until we stayed in my in-laws old 1950s house while in the process of buying our house. They use those tack boards to hold the carpet down from below. Also, his baseboards look similar to mine and it is DEFINITELY a baseboard in that picture. You can see the lines/curves of the baseboard in the image. Pretty standard AZ house really.

LMAO! It's so grand, isn't it?? "It was the best of times...it was the worst of times..." LOL - Hey.....Speaking of dibs on hotties......STILL no one has selected Mr. Rafael Colombo, and I have to ask myself....why??????
    Duh, it's because he's YOURS girl, ALL YOURS!!! We wouldn't want to take away your true love from you!! We're a nice bunch like that!!! :)

Agreed. They are still nearly 2 years from the murder. Also, I really think going through the murder and after the murder is going to take 1-2 days. I think Martinez will probably only spend one day, MAYBE two with her. All he really needs to do is catch her in lies, remind the jury of her continuing dishonesty, the lack of evidence, and the brutality of the murder. I think if he does those things, he will drive home his point very well and the jury will write off all the Jodi-BS. CAN"T WAIT!!!
    Once again, you hit the nail on the head! I also think JM will be super efficient (mainly because he's a damn good prosecutor) because he is sick of this circus, and giving Jodi EXACTLY what she wants...limelight...endless time to ramble. He'll have NONE of that. I can't wait to hear him say numerous times, "Miss Arias, YES or NO? It doesn't require a long answer!" LOL! This is going to be so good.

Duh, it's because he's YOURS girl, ALL YOURS!!! We wouldn't want to take away your true love from you!! We're a nice bunch like that!!! :)

Quote Originally Posted by NCBlonde View Post

i agree - i don't have the address but i bet tawnidilly would - she is the one who posted this pic of jodi's rental house

He looks like the dad from Psych!!!
    ???? Did someone mention Psych? WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT??!!!

Returning February 27th, you know!

And personally, I thought that guy looked like a younger version of John McCain.

and how did you do on your movie home work for this weekend???

Thread Information