Page 841 of 2163 FirstFirst ... 341 741 791 831 839 840 841 842 843 851 891 941 1341 1841 ... LastLast
Results 21,001 to 21,025 of 54055

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

Quote Originally Posted by ChelseyDawn View Post
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Shahoolie11 again.

Thank you for the rep!
    Also, I did NOT mean to put french-kissing people in that last post! LOLOL!!! oops!!

The metal strip divider in that one picture where most people think the body is being dragged.

Okay, I looked at the crime scene photos before they cut up the carpet, then I looked at the afters. I have those dividers in my house (to my laundry room and to my basement door). They separate carpet from tile or whatever.
    When carpet is professional put in, they can do it without adding those dividers. That's how Travis' house is set up. The only place that metal divider could have been at was the bedroom carpet connecting to the tile in the hallway. That's only b/c I can't see a metal divider in the crime photos. From the carpet tack strips that are shown afterwards.....it looks like the carpet was rolled under, so if it was, it wouldn't need a metal divider.

There is a metal divider going into his laundry room though.
    Not that any of this matters, but it was something that stuck out to me. Maybe somebody with better eyes can see better than me.

I used these links for the photos

http://s193.beta.photobucket.com/use...is%20Alexander
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_2412031.html
    Last edited by bermstalker; 02-10-2013 at 02:16 PM. Reason: added links

Quote Originally Posted by Shahoolie11 View Post
    God you're good! You put into words, exactly what I'm thinking!! Hey......ever think about going into Law??
    I bet you'd be good at it!
    Thanks! Lol, I work at a law firm in Phoenix actually. However, it has taught me that I would NEVER want to be a lawyer!! ;) I do graphic design and marketing - one of those creative brain types. But I've been there nearly 6 years and have definitely learned a LOT about legal matters. The specificity required in the law is what I get bored at. But I like the general aspect of it. Although, I've often thought I would enjoy being a prosecutor if I ever did go into law - I would love to be like JM and get to pursue justice. Could NEVER in a MILLION years be a defense attorney. Nope...never.

PS - Great minds think alike right?!? :)

But I do think this is something that JM will push - if there is no proof, don't believe the known liar!! GO JM!!!

Thank you for the rep!
    Also, I did NOT mean to put french-kissing people in that last post! LOLOL!!! oops!!
    hahaha, I really didn't think much of it. You take everything with a grain of salt on a forum like this! ;)

Maybe you were just saying our brains our so in-tune its "LIKE" a mental make-out!! LOLOLOL.

Thanks! Lol, I work at a law firm in Phoenix actually. However, it has taught me that I would NEVER want to be a lawyer!! ;) I do graphic design and marketing - one of those creative brain types. But I've been there nearly 6 years and have definitely learned a LOT about legal matters. The specificity required in the law is what I get bored at. But I like the general aspect of it. Although, I've often thought I would enjoy being a prosecutor if I ever did go into law - I would love to be like JM and get to pursue justice. Could NEVER in a MILLION years be a defense attorney. Nope...never.

PS - Great minds think alike right?!? :)

But I do think this is something that JM will push - if there is no proof, don't believe the known liar!! GO JM!!!
    You're an artsy-fartsy one, that's awesome! Me too!! I'm more into the music aspect, I write music for various local advertisements/commercials, with a variety of instruments, fun artsy shit! I agree with you though, there is SOooOoOOoO much minutiae associated with the law in its entirety. I could NEVER do it, but I respect and admire those who go full-throttle! I also, would be a prosecutor, defense would never be my cup of tea. Takes a unique person to be ok with that side of the law.

hahaha, I really didn't think much of it. You take everything with a grain of salt on a forum like this! ;)

Maybe you were just saying our brains our so in-tune its "LIKE" a mental make-out!! LOLOLOL.
    LMFAO!!! Yes....that's exactly what I meant! *cough! - good bail out! - cough!*

she changes her whole person, including religion, based on the guy she is into. She had a guy who wanted to hunt vampires, so she got into that. Then, she dated a guy that was into witchcraft, so she got into that. Then, some random dude tells her about calculating the second coming of Christ, so she jumps onto that. Then, she gets the hots for Travis, finds out he's Mormon, and jumps into that. Jodi was in my ward, I knew her, but I only ever saw her at some activities and never remember ever seeing her at church. Her baptism was done for convenience, not belief. It was done to get herself one step closer to Travis
    Sounds like Borderline Personality Disorder. Big hit with "latch on other people" with Google.
    "..We know that people with BPD often invest all their hopes and emotions in a single relationship; they latch on to someone, idealizing the new partner/savior and expecting unconditional love. They’re destined for disappointment, of course, because no partner is perfect.."

That includes BPD's latching on religion(s) to identify with. Praise Jesus this... Praise Jesus that. Who are they impressing? Wrapping herself in Mormon camouflage to impress Travis? I heard her on the stand... I read early on in this thread MDS member mocking her on being the "official spokesperson for lds.org" But cheat on a BPD and it could be a death sentence. They're dangerous, im sure she always had this standard for herself, that if her partner cheated, how dare they? Quite an inflated opinion of self. They are like this in many fundamentalist religions, not just christianity. I read of women who commit adultery or are merely alleged adulteresses in mideast, and stoned to death, honor killings, done in the name of God.
    Im saying, if he was leaving for another woman, I'm sure she felt betrayed, and that "righteous indignant anger" was gnawing at her, .. and find her inner-excuse to kill in the name of God, how dare he. And premeditated to the bitter end while he stood in the shower, "Smile for the Camera Travis sweety" and the next moment, he's swimming in his own blood.
    I know crazy women like this. Jealous crazy ****
    From the trial and Jody's emphasis on being used like a sex object... I think it is more in her head than reality. I think she enjoyed being his concubine!

it leads me to believe she feels justified to kill him too. Perhaps there is a nugget of truth in her testimony.

I was also speaking of extremely religious people... not moderate theist, every word from their radical mouth, is "religious"... there's a definate personality disorder going on. Latching on to something they're not, an emotional camouflage, because what they are really isn't good enough. One of the worst kleptomaniacs i met in my life with mile long criminal record, was praising jesus out of one side of her mouth, and shoplifting with her right hand. Her left hand was clueless I'm sure. She incidentally stabbed and shot a man trying to kill him while I was living down the road from her crazy ***. Scared the bejeebers out of me when she was "speaking in tongues" too.. just days before she got busted shoplifting, again.

Quote Originally Posted by wasthinking View Post
    Oh Crazy, I never for a second think you difficult! psst, I never saw a foot. The prosecutor wants one there though. I always thought that was a pretty drawfed deformation for a foot but now lighter, that looks like blood to me. Done his ride side and onto the floor possibly under him too.
    Was, look at the picture with the red outline and labels Harlette posted right after your post; i was thinking everyone was trying to say that red mess on the floor with a white spot on it was a foot, as if the white area was light between the big toe and next toe. Now I see it much better and that darn well could be a foot with a sock, they did find socks in the washer, thanks Har!

You're an artsy-fartsy one, that's awesome! Me too!! I'm more into the music aspect, I write music for various local advertisements/commercials, with a variety of instruments, fun artsy shit! I agree with you though, there is SOooOoOOoO much minutiae associated with the law in its entirety. I could NEVER do it, but I respect and admire those who go full-throttle! I also, would be a prosecutor, defense would never be my cup of tea. Takes a unique person to be ok with that side of the law.
    I think you and I would get along well. I used to sing professionally and I've taught both voice and piano lessons since I was 16. I was raised in the theatre, especially with musical theatre from the time I was 4. Was selected for a vocal competition to represent the state of Arizona in a competition with the whole USA in New York (won first place and gold in my category!!). I have done songwriting for years, but haven't much the past two years as life just got crazy busy. I miss it. I'm performing for a church group tonight - playing and singing. LOVE the arts SO much!!

I'm thinking you and I are kindred spirits Shahoolie!!!

I think you and I would get along well. I used to sing professionally and I've taught both voice and piano lessons since I was 16. I was raised in the theatre, especially with musical theatre from the time I was 4. Was selected for a vocal competition to represent the state of Arizona in a competition with the whole USA in New York (won first place and gold in my category!!). I have done songwriting for years, but haven't much the past two years as life just got crazy busy. I miss it. I'm performing for a church group tonight - playing and singing. LOVE the arts SO much!!

PS I think people who do jingles and such are awesome! I, personally, think it is harder to come up with those than a full song. IMO. Kuddos to your awesomeness!!

Quote Originally Posted by wasthinking View Post
    Every time I see something now with this pic or 'feet'... I can't help but hear Martinez "if that were a human beings foot, would you have any problem saying that perhaps this human being had another foot if they were a normal human being "
    OMG I was dying I laughed so hard. Martinez and stabbing that court reporter and squats himself. I had tears, those are keepers. The ME deserves a medal for keeping a straight face on that one.
    LMAO!!!

[/QUOTE]

Looks like a shoe with a white sock to me
    - Beauty is a beast.

Quote Originally Posted by Harlette View Post
    yes tawnidilly has all the house pics

http://s193.beta.photobucket.com/use...is%20Alexander

this is the molding in the hall where the pic is taken

Was the carpeting pulled up at the right? If so, the metal strip would have been taken also. Check the spot where the hallway and room meet.

WHAT????? That's amazing, awesome and crazy sexy cool (sorry for the TLC reference! LOL) Props on the vocal competition! I'm so impressed! - You have quite the diversity of skills my dear!! I would concur!! We are totally kindred spirits!!!! No wonder we ended up here, 'twas bound to happen!! I'm so glad to be chattin' with you!

Also.................COURT CONTINUES TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by acertaingirl View Post
    Those final pics give me chills. I wonder if the camera was on a timer, seems too coincidental for the shutter to be accidentally tripped 3 or more times...
    I have wondered the same thing that perhaps when she was getting to the end of her little shower photo shoot that she set the timer or hit the button by accident so it was taking.

WHAT????? That's amazing, awesome and crazy sexy cool (sorry for the TLC reference! LOL) Props on the vocal competition! I'm so impressed! - You have quite the diversity of skills my dear!! I would concur!! We are totally kindred spirits!!!! No wonder we ended up here, 'twas bound to happen!! I'm so glad to be chattin' with you!

Also.................COURT CONTINUES TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!
    Such a string of happy thoughts!! Music, the arts, and hanging a murderer out to dry!! My life is complete now!!

Such a string of happy thoughts!! Music, the arts, and hanging a murderer out to dry!! My life is complete now!!
    HAHAHA!! Hells yes -we have the right idea up in this joint!!Do you post to the forum while you work? I know I do....... Here's to getting nothing accomplished until this trial is over!

I'm not wearing any pants
    Haaahahaha i just have to say...I LOVE THIS PLACE!!
    My fav place on the net!
    So, i just picked up the latest people magazine and they are calling this the "mormon murder".

Quote Originally Posted by Beantown Bitch View Post
    My fav place on the net!
    So, i just picked up the latest people magazine and they are calling this the "mormon murder".
    Hey Beantown Bitch!! I love this forum too! It's been like crack to me lately! LOL - Oh really??? "Mormon Murder" Huh?? I guess that's pretty catchy!

Quote Originally Posted by Beantown Bitch View Post
    My fav place on the net!
    More like "massacre!" Murder is too nice a word for what she did! ;) "mormon massacre" or "mormon monstrosity" or "mormon morbidity" Huh...lots of catchy options.

Lionel...
    Quote Originally Posted by mydeathspace View Post

Love is in the air...with Chelsea and Shahoolie too!!! Valentine's Day is upon us...Screw the dating sights...

HAHAHA!! Hells yes -we have the right idea up in this joint!!Do you post to the forum while you work? I know I do....... Here's to getting nothing accomplished until this trial is over!
    I do, but not as often since I am "trying" to still be productive. I have lots of deadlines for the print company, so I still have to manage those. But, I do rearrange my time. All copyrighting and editing work I do before the trial or during their breaks and i save the design work for during the trial so I can listen on the headphones while doing the stuff that takes less focus than writing/editing!! Although, days at work without this are now suddenly SO much more boring!!! ;)

Quote Originally Posted by fredfenderbender View Post
    Lionel...
    Love is in the air...with Chelsea and Shahoolie too!!! Valentine's Day is upon us...Screw the dating sights...
    Oh oh baby!!! Yep, we're BFFs now, forum style! Don't tell my hubs, he might get jealous (well, probably just roll his eyes, but I think that connotes jealousy!!)

Sooooooo anyone think we will actually get to JM cross examination of Jody this next week. With how long they've been dragging everything out and Wednesday morning being part of the evidentiary hearing, I'm starting to think we might have a LOOOOOOONG wait!!!

Quote Originally Posted by phantompoet View Post

Looks like a shoe with a white sock to me

Thread Information