Page 840 of 2163 FirstFirst ... 340 740 790 830 838 839 840 841 842 850 890 940 1340 1840 ... LastLast
Results 20,976 to 21,000 of 54055

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

Quote Originally Posted by Harlette View Post
    now i see this one different - the image is to big compared to the baseboard to be a show

Just a question.....I wonder what that spot is right under the d in "dragged"? It looks like a penny, but it could be a bare toe.

I think you're right. It's taken on the porch.

On the pic that Some think is a body in a sheet being drug across the floor, could it be the back side of the foot on the right. Like her heels off the floor, and her toes on the floor. You can even see where the sole wraps up the back side of the shoe. We are only seeing a small portion of the shoe. It bothers me though that the baseboard trim looks so small and it doesn't look like tile flooring.

now i see this one different - the image is to big compared to the baseboard to be a show

I saw this one earlier, and it could be that, but really, I don't see anything definitive.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

yea i don't either - maybe this will help us

Thank you for the laugh!

Quote Originally Posted by zeebee View Post

Oh wait, I kind of see a shoe, like, if the person was walking and the heel was on the floor and the toe up. But it seems way too large when you look at the baseboard. So I dunno, I don't think it's a shoe. I... have no idea what it is.
    I can see a foot the way you describe heel on the floor and toe up. My baseboard to you mean the metal trim that separates carpeting in one room to another? In our living room to dining room, the trim is not very wide.

Quote Originally Posted by tiggrrl72077 View Post
    I know I'm late to the game, I'm trying to catch up. But I'm wondering how this is emotional abuse? She is letting her know that he doesn't appreciate the fact that she invades his privacy. I think he could have left off the first part but we don't know the context.

Since when is getting upset with someone emotional abuse? Should he have just said "Its ok Jodi, you can check my email/texts/invade my privacy any time you want? She has proven time and time again she respects no ones privacy. He called her on it but I don't see it as abuse.
    Welcome back! No emotional abuse at all. They are grabbing at straws,

(remember positive herps!

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    Just a question.....I wonder what that spot is right under the d in "dragged"? It looks like a penny, but it could be a bare toe.
    I can see that! I'm getting good It could be a penny or toe.
    "When it comes time to die, let us not discover that we have never lived." ~ Henry David Thoreau

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall. ~ Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by WooFrigginHoo View Post

From tabularasa6's photobucket.

She has photos of the receipts from Jodi's roadtrip:
    http://s1352.beta.photobucket.com/us...rip%20receipts
    omg, Martinez not only dresses sharp, he has a great sharp tongue. I like him! He should have his own TV show. I'd be addicted to it.
    "Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are" --- Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by Twinmutha View Post
    My girls are fake and they are incredible!!!!

The metal strip could be separating the hallway from the bedroom or bathroom?

Quote Originally Posted by wasthinking View Post
    Maybe because we are all seeing different things in poor quality pics. Obsessions isn't the same. it's clear for starters, good colors too. Her's is a flesh colored foot. clearly her floor is clear, background clear, and clearly a boot.
    we don't have a flesh colored foot for Travis . the pixel colors match the blood colors not is skin. and for all I know it could be slashers hand under him holding his head up to move him to a sheet. It's a bad picture and people try to guess including me. We can't even all agree if it is a shoe of sock on the killer.
    the light in osessions picture gives us more clarity on what the picture would look like with better lighting. everything matches up perfectly. darker lighting would likely show her foot a darker color that her skin as well, with shadows and all. looks to me that the majority of the light in the travis pic is behind the foot, causing a silhouette. the lighting is different, but the posing looks spot on if you ask me.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by acertaingirl View Post
    Doesn't someone have pictures of the house. You should be able to find that metal strip in pictures if someone has them.

From 03-08-2009, Page 38 of this thread,
    Quote Originally Posted by Its Me De View Post
    I was wondering if ppl. who never have come on to MDS and read our opinions on this thread actually think she is innocent?
    An opinion......

I hadn't heard of the sadist butcher Jodi Arias til the trial recently appeared on TruTV. Didn't really have much of an opinion of Casey Anthony either cept Im certain she's guilty as **** and walked due to legal technicalities when life in prison shouldve been a more just reward: a lamer rehash of OJ Simpson trial. Would've probably remained sort of indifferent about J.A., til I saw the pics on this site of Travis Alexander's wounds and Im stunned asking myself, "A woman did all that?!" Jessus Cryyst ~ Unbelievable. She has an unnatural rage in her... needs to be put down for sure.

Anyway, thats my opinion. He mightve been using her for his concubine like she claims in her trial, but that don't constitute abuse... concubinage, like the good book sanctifies, tje fundamentalist mormons still do polygamy, and I bet she liked it. Kinky... . When will people learn, you either accept people for what they are, or you don't you leave em alone, you dont kill em.

What gets me about religious types like Jodi Arias, in their own twisted mind they can cling to the "Thou Shall Not Commit Adultery" commandment as their justification for murdering their lover or spouse but ignore the commandment that before, "Thou Shall Not Kill".

Well, just wanted to jump in here and says "HI ALL!"
    Now, back to where I left off reading, *phew* Page 36, March-08-2009, Post #885
    Been reading for three days now... mayyybe I'll get back to my post in a few weeks or months. Im reading the whole thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Lady View Post
    Thank you for the laugh!

I can see a foot the way you describe heel on the floor and toe up. My baseboard to you mean the metal trim that separates carpeting in one room to another? In our living room to dining room, the trim is not very wide.

Welcome back! No emotional abuse at all. They are grabbing at straws,

(remember positive herps!

I can see that! I'm getting good It could be a penny or toe.
    I saw Abe Lincoln in the eyeball one. LOL

I think Harlette's hinting we should stick to black and whites. :)

Quote Originally Posted by acertaingirl View Post
    I took it as the baseboard meaning woodwork.
    The wood trim that goes along the bottom of the walls where it meets the floors.
    http://s193.beta.photobucket.com/use...83987713105633

That's the top of Martinez's finger.
    If it hadn't been for Cotton-Eye Joe
    I'd been married long time ago

Doesn't someone have pictures of the house. You should be able to find that metal strip in pictures if someone has them.
    yes tawnidilly has all the house pics

http://s193.beta.photobucket.com/use...is%20Alexander

this is the molding in the hall where the pic is taken

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    the light in osessions picture gives us more clarity on what the picture would look like with better lighting. everything matches up perfectly. darker lighting would likely show her foot a darker color that her skin as well, with shadows and all. looks to me that the majority of the light in the travis pic is behind the foot, causing a silhouette. the lighting is different, but the posing looks spot on if you ask me.
    It was a great experiment, don't get me wrong, I enjoyed it. I just don't think I can solidly say it shows me what is in Travis pic.
    There's no blood in her's to confuse the colors either. Whats with LE, can't they buy some decent software for us and get those enhanced properly.
    "Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are" --- Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by Morbid_much View Post

HAHA. Thanks. Now it makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by night0wl View Post
    From 03-08-2009, Page 38 of this thread,

An opinion......

I hadn't heard of the sadist butcher Jodi Arias til the trial recently appeared on TruTV. Didn't really have much of an opinion of Casey Anthony either cept Im certain she's guilty as **** and walked due to legal technicalities when life in prison shouldve been a more just reward: a lamer rehash of OJ Simpson trial. Would've probably remained sort of indifferent about J.A., til I saw the pics on this site of Travis Alexander's wounds and Im stunned asking myself, "A woman did all that?!" Jessus Cryyst ~ Unbelievable. She has an unnatural rage in her... needs to be put down for sure.

Anyway, thats my opinion. He mightve been using her for his concubine like she claims in her trial, but that don't constitute abuse... concubinage, like the good book sanctifies, tje fundamentalist mormons still do polygamy, and I bet she liked it. Kinky... . When will people learn, you either accept people for what they are, or you don't you leave em alone, you dont kill em.

What gets me about religious types like Jodi Arias, in their own twisted mind they can cling to the "Thou Shall Not Commit Adultery" commandment as their justification for murdering their lover or spouse but ignore the commandment that before, "Thou Shall Not Kill".

Well, just wanted to jump in here and says "HI ALL!"
    Now, back to where I left off reading, *phew* Page 36, March-08-2009, Post #885
    Been reading for three days now... mayyybe I'll get back to my post in a few weeks or months. Im reading the whole thing.

Ummmmmm I'm very much the "religious type" and I don't have a "twisted mind" and I have NO problem differentiating the commandments, nor living them. I'd say 99% of "religious types" don't - and most non religious types too. So, I'd really like to not make such a massive stereotype and generalization there.

Also, Jodi is FAR from the religious type. If you follow her and the case, you will realize that she changes her whole person, including religion, based on the guy she is into. She had a guy who wanted to hunt vampires, so she got into that. Then, she dated a guy that was into witchcraft, so she got into that. Then, some random dude tells her about calculating the second coming of Christ, so she jumps onto that. Then, she gets the hots for Travis, finds out he's Mormon, and jumps into that. Jodi was in my ward, I knew her, but I only ever saw her at some activities and never remember ever seeing her at church. Her baptism was done for convenience, not belief. It was done to get herself one step closer to Travis.

Good luck reading all the pages - if you do that before commenting more, we might not hear from you until the trial is over! It's a lot of pages, and the days that trial is on ("usually' Mon-Thur), the pages accumulate REALLY FAST!!! I would recommend looking for links and videos posted, and probably skip most the stuff in between. Also, YouTube has a lot of the trial days you can watch, and that would help you catch up - and its quite entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by WooFrigginHoo View Post

Ok, now I'm seeing 2 ninjas!! LOL! I wish the photo were more clear!!! But as my dad always says, "Wish in one hand, shit in the other and see which fills up faster." LMAO! Ugh....the photos are a mystery!

Quote Originally Posted by Shahoolie11 View Post
    Ok, now I'm seeing 2 ninjas!! LOL! I wish the photo were more clear!!! But as my dad always says, "Wish in one hand, shit in the other and see which fills up faster." LMAO! Ugh....the photos are a mystery!
    Yep, the photos are, but hopefully the jury realized that there is one thing that is NOT a mystery - Jodi Arias MURDERED Travis, and she did so in such a brutal rage-driven fashion that a "self-defense" plea should never stand.

For me, while I see the pics a certain way, I don't think it is even all that important. I mean, it'd be nice to have a perfect play-by-play and have a ton of clear images, but we have more here than in most crimes! But main thing is, we know she did it, and we know she OVERdid it. Guilty...Guilty as can be!

Quote Originally Posted by Morbid_much View Post
    and here I am proud of finally seeing it.
    "When it comes time to die, let us not discover that we have never lived." ~ Henry David Thoreau

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall. ~ Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by ChelseyDawn View Post
    Yep, the photos are, but hopefully the jury realized that there is one thing that is NOT a mystery - Jodi Arias MURDERED Travis, and she did so in such a brutal rage-driven fashion that a "self-defense" plea should never stand.

For me, while I see the pics a certain way, I don't think it is even all that important. I mean, it'd be nice to have a perfect play-by-play and have a ton of clear images, but we have more here than in most crimes! But main thing is, we know she did it, and we know she OVERdid it. Guilty...Guilty as can be!

You're so right!! I hope the members of the jury are as smart and quick as you and many others on this forum! I PRAY!!!!

You're so right!! I hope the members of the jury are as smart and quick as you and many others on this forum! I PRAY!!!!
    Thanks Shahoolie! :)

The other thing I hope they see is that NOTHING Jodi says matters unless she can back it up with physical evidence. So, her saying that he was a pedo, I'd say, "PROVE IT!" Hopefully seeing all the many times that she has lied in the past will teach them that nothing she says can be taken on truth and that only the physical evidence should tell the story. If they let the physical evidence guide them, the guilty verdict should be easy to come by.

But that's just me! ;)

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Shahoolie11 again.

Quote Originally Posted by ChelseyDawn View Post
    Thanks Shahoolie! :)

The other thing I hope they see is that NOTHING Jodi says matters unless she can back it up with physical evidence. So, her saying that he was a pedo, I'd say, "PROVE IT!" Hopefully seeing all the many times that she has lied in the past will teach them that nothing she says can be taken on truth and that only the physical evidence should tell the story. If they let the physical evidence guide them, the guilty verdict should be easy to come by.

But that's just me! ;)
    God you're good! You put into words, exactly what I'm thinking!! Hey......ever think about going into Law??
    I bet you'd be good at it!

Thread Information