Page 826 of 2163 FirstFirst ... 326 726 776 816 824 825 826 827 828 836 876 926 1326 1826 ... LastLast
Results 20,626 to 20,650 of 54055

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

Can anyone direct me to where I can find the transcribed trial testimony? Its faster for me to read it rather that sit through hours of you tube. I missed most of this week and you all seem to be the most informative. You have a great site and really neat ppl. I appreciate what you all are doing here. :-)

ok please tell me i had some sort of melitonon xanax created nightmare and i didn't read what i think i read last night?

Quote Originally Posted by Harlette View Post
    ok please tell me i had some sort of melitonon xanax created nightmare and i didn't read what i think i read last night?
    Lol....which part?

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    wouldn't they close the case to the public and hide the names of the young ones or sexual victims? one of the talking heads said they are not allowed to broadcast sex crimes cases, i'm sure that that would extend to this, or at least that portion of the testimony.

aren't pedos usually surrounded by children? they work as priests, pediatricians, teachers, janitors at school, coaches... i can't think of any point during my following of this case where i even thought that travis had any interest in being around children, period. he seemed too self absorbed and ladder climbing to want to hang out with kids. this is so left field.
    I agree, nothing in his history shows he was even around children a lot. I also don't buy Jodi being a victim who for psychological reasons, wouldn't stop seeing Travis. Jodi doesn't fit that profile at all. She lived hours away from him, yet drove to see him often for SIX MONTHS after she claims to have seen him masterbating to little boys. NO HOW, NO WAY! It's not like she was his life's partner with nowhere else to go, or depended on him for income, or had children together. IMO, in no way she fits the profile of a victim of abuse who felt the need to stay with her pedophile partner.
    Last edited by Crazy Lady; 02-09-2013 at 11:58 AM.
    "When it comes time to die, let us not discover that we have never lived." ~ Henry David Thoreau

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall. ~ Confucius

That pic that has the close-up of his face kinda gives me the impression he's really pissed, like "WTF?"

Quote Originally Posted by erinmichelle View Post
    Nah, at least travis used lube. Shes not going to be so lucky with the cross examination.

Quote Originally Posted by queenaevadamthng View Post
    Can anyone direct me to where I can find the transcribed trial testimony? Its faster for me to read it rather that sit through hours of you tube. I missed most of this week and you all seem to be the most informative. You have a great site and really neat ppl. I appreciate what you all are doing here. :-)
    I'm not sure where every word is posted at, but here is a good blog that has some decent recaps.
    http://callsforjustice.wordpress.com...-day-fourteen/

Just click on the calendar for the day you want to read.

Trying to read through and see what all I missed this week and Dayum I missed some serious shit this week

I read a few pages back where someone thought he might have already been hurt in that pic and the one after where you see the bottom half of his body and maybe there is blood. I attempted to quote but since I don't know wtf I'm doing I kinda didn't convey that..just to clarify I was kinda agreeing with that possibility. Cuz he does kinda look hurt/pissed to me. Scuse my goofiness I'm new

Quote Originally Posted by erinmichelle View Post
    the photo haunts me too. But if she had a gun in her hand and a camera dont you think he would knock that bitch out? Plus he almost has a smirk on his face..
    You would think he would've immediately been like, "Aww hell no!" and lunged at her. However....she DID have the weapons. She was dry and fully clothed. She had the 100% upper hand. Sucks so badly.......I want to time machine this whole thing and have us all show up at Travis house during the time while he's taking the shower...and surprise her and stop her!!!! Throw her ass into the street and explain everything to Travis.

Quote Originally Posted by Shahoolie11 View Post
    You would think he would've immediately been like, "Aww hell no!" and lunged at her. However....she DID have the weapons. She was dry and fully clothed. She had the 100% upper hand. Sucks so badly.......I want to time machine this whole thing and have us all show up at Travis house during the time while he's taking the shower...and surprise her and stop her!!!! Throw her ass into the street and explain everything to Travis.
    id love to show up at travis's house while he's in the shower :)

if he turned his back to her while his was in the shower and he plunged the knife into his back (a few times) i am sure that would incapacitate him to where it could hardly fight back and she would over power him - its not like the movies where you can get stabbed and still fight off the assailant

Quote Originally Posted by queenaevadamthng View Post
    I read a few pages back where someone thought he might have already been hurt in that pic and the one after where you see the bottom half of his body and maybe there is blood. I attempted to quote but since I don't know wtf I'm doing I kinda didn't convey that..just to clarify I was kinda agreeing with that possibility. Cuz he does kinda look hurt/pissed to me. Scuse my goofiness I'm new
    Well, speaking of that, I studied those shower pics, and I don't know if it's just my eyes playing tricks on me...but in a lot of those profile shower pics, it's either a very weird long shadow, or there is a substance that looks like blood to me, dripping from behind his left ear, and down his neck. Could be the odd shadows of water with no flash creating that...or maybe she had the gun on him the entire time, and sliced at him. Who knows?! If she DID cut him ahead of time, slowly torturing him, it would match that last expression on his face, of a tired, frightened man. I definitely don't think he looks like he's being "sexy". When the media first kept referring to the photos as "steamy sexy shower photos"...I was so confused. They looked half awkwardly posed and half frightened to me.

if he turned his back to her while his was in the shower and he plunged the knife into his back (a few times) i am sure that would incapacitate him to where it could hardly fight back and she would over power him - its not like the movies where you can get stabbed and still fight off the assailant

Totally! She had the perfect opportunity to attack him...what a coward...wait until he's in the shower and vulnerable. Never knew what was coming... :-(

oh and the shades and shadows we see in the pics - the LE camera guy said because he recovered the pics from thumbnails that when he blew them up, there was alot of distortion - thats what caused the weird colors ppl are thinking may have been blood in the pics

I apologize ahead of time for the long-winded assessment! LOL I get so worked up!

I keep going over it in my mind...how it all went down in those 2 minutes. She must have pulled out the gun or the knife, after some of those initial shower photos were taken...because when he's sitting in the shower, it just seems like he was ordered to sit like that. His eyes are all red, like he's been crying or upset, and his right leg is crossed over the left. I don't know who would sit like that if they were to ever sit in shower stall. Just weird to me. The position is a very vulnerable one, and seems like it would be easier to attack him while his legs are all twisted around one another. Not only would it be difficult for him to quickly jump up to defend himself, but it's also super slick in there with the water coming down on him. He also had cuts and marks on his knees, ankles, calves and thighs, suggesting, she stabbed him fast and hard, and he fell over in the shower stall and stumbled out of the shower to escape or fight her off. But since I'm guessing he's never been brutally stabbed before, he was undoubtedly stunned beyond belief, slipping around the floor and doing whatever he could to get away from her, while she was stabbing him in various places during the struggle. Maybe he was leaning over the sink for support to stand when the cluster of stabs on his upper back was carried out, causing him to sputter up blood and spit it into the sink, then he falls onto his knees and crawls down the hall to the carpet where she gets pissed that he's still struggling to live, & she pulls his head back for the major throat wound. Then she drags him back toward the bathroom, slipping on his blood along the way, and bracing herself on the wall, [insert palm print on wall] and the camera snaps a couple of photos that could have been on a timer or manually by accident. She hears gurgling, and other weird noises coming from Travis, consistent with someone passing away...and so she thinks he's still alive, so she stops dragging him, and shoots him in the head, then continues to drag him back in the shower (water is still running), grabs the plastic cup, splashes some water around the area and on him, cleans up random areas of the bathroom. Grabs the camera, knife, gun, sheet and towel, peels off her blood-soaked sneakers and socks, rolls up her pant legs, and books it down the stairs and into the washer room. I dunno...I guess since it's been talked about in this sequence before, it makes a lot of sense to me, that it would GENERALLY happen this way... I am disgusted and haunted by it...but a part of me just wishes we all had the exact details, so we could finally clear our heads about it, about how it all went down. Makes me so pissed!!!! She'll never know the pain and terror he felt while she went psychotic on him. What a weird, terrifying, confusing mess those moments must have been. Can't even and don't want to imagine.

Quote Originally Posted by twilit View Post
    The one sister who has the exact same face as Travis was rolling her eyes constantly during the last hearing when Jodi was talking about the butt love. I wonder if the sisters don't believe Travis had sex with Jodi at all.
    Considering all the photos, sexting, and that there is a recorded phonesex conversation to be played next week, I'm sure they came to terms with the fact that he was banging her - in all its varieties. I think the reason they are rolling their eyes and giving death glares is because the way Jodi is telling it. Instead of being the sexually provocative person that she clearly has been with all the other men, she is suddenly meek and semi-virginal in this testimony. She is painting Travis to be the one that pursued it and pushed it on her and that she didn't want it - although that concept contradicts both of their personailities and her past entirely. People don't usually just jump into the fire - they usually ease their way in, crossing one line after the next. My guess is that things never started that quickly - started with heavy making out and maybe some groping. Then, it advanced later to hands underneath the clothes and grinding. Then an article of clothing would come off in another encounter. I think Jodi used sex as a tool to get and keep men, and she got Travis to give in bit by bit. But someone who is raised with the teachings that sex outside of marriage is evil, doesn't just jump straight to oral sex and anal sex. Things build over time. It's like the concept of the frog in boiling water - put them in cool water and slowly raise the temperature and the frog will stay in until it boils to death at the end. Put them straight into boiling water and it will leap out. We digress in degrees.

The way she is painting the story to make Travis out as this slimeball aggressor and her as the meek little flower who just can't say no is what, I think, causes the sisters to roll their eyes.

http://search.mywebsearch.com/mywebs...D&ord=4&ct=AR&

When I watch Jodi, I see a manipulative, self-adoring, deceptive and cunning person. She has learned to display her demeanor in a way that people think she is a meek little mouse so she can pull of her scheming without notice. Thankfully, one of Jodi's ex-love interests has been on Dr. Drew sharing that Jodi is anything but meek and timid as she wants the jury to believe! He is being completely honest. Jodi? Not at all!

People who play the meek mouse role often don't realize they give themselves away with direct eye contact as Jodi does here. It's flat out contradictory to her message, but clearly Jodi doesn't realize this in her scheming.

Jodi shows many traits of a psychopath: arrogance, self-adoration, supreme belief in her intelligence, lack of sexual boundaries, etc.

Jodi, if you want my opinion, LOVES talking about sex on the stand. She loves the shock value of it and I think that is what makes her smile. I think she has always been one who had no issues making other people uncomfortable.

http://search.mywebsearch.com/mywebs...D&ord=3&ct=AR&

When that didn't work, Jodi changed her story again to say, um, yes, she killed Travis, but it was in self-defense. I can hear you all say in unison, yeah right!

Her attorneys are saying that she dropped Travis camera in the shower while taking pictures of Travis, and that enraged him -- so he lashed out at her and she had no choice but to save her life and kill him.

Hmmm...the gun and knife that ravaged Travis' body where just there and in reach for Jodi -- no planning or effort needed. It's flat out laughable!
    And add to the facts that Jodi Arias never called police. She just fled the scene. The odds of her getting off, if you ask me, are one in a million.

Dan Abraham has come out saying that he believes Jodi Arias is claiming self-defense to try to avoid the death penalty. Yes, Jodi Arias is facing the death penalty if convicted.

But it gets more stunning -- Jodi Arias tells Inside Edition in a last ditch effort to manipulate, "No jury is going to convict me...because I am innocent, and you can mark my words on that one. No jury will convict me."

This time, Jodi, the only one you are successfully manipulating is yourself. We all see you clearly for who you are: a raging psychopath.

I didn't know half the facts we know today about this case, but I didn't believe a word out of Jodi Arias' mouth when I first saw her on 48 Hours four years ago. You can read my thoughts here.

I found these quotes from Eyes For Lies very interesting. The first bolded part matches what I saw the body language expert say on CNN yesterday.

The second bolded part, how is Jodi going to explain how she was able to get a gun and a knife within a few seconds, but was unable to get away from Travis abusing her?
    "When it comes time to die, let us not discover that we have never lived." ~ Henry David Thoreau

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall. ~ Confucius

oh and the shades and shadows we see in the pics - the LE camera guy said because he recovered the pics from thumbnails that when he blew them up, there was alot of distortion - thats what caused the weird colors ppl are thinking may have been blood in the pics
    Ahhhh......that's why.... thank you for clearing the color issue up! It's been driving me nuts!

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    That's why I don't think he saw it coming in those pics. I think he was sitting down and she went up to him to kiss him or pretend to take another pic and then just suddenly stabbed him in the heart. She 'got lucky' if you will in that her first strike was a fatal strike and she didn't just hit the breastbone or rib. I think if she had done that he would have overpowered her and would probably still be alive.
    Good point!! That's why earlier I mentioned that last Tuesday during her testimony, she mentioned that while visiting Travis one time, she and Travis had been looking at some website that was all about the human body, function and organ location, etc... I wonder if she studied that website fully, to know where the vena cava was located, fatal wound locations, etc... makes sense that she would read up on that first. So brutal to use a knife anyway. It's a real angry weapon to use. A hate-filled murder.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I don't have breast implants so I'm just going on what I have heard, but don't most breast implants have to be replaced about every 10 years (give or take a little)? So are 'we the people' gonna have to pay for Jodi to get new breast implants soon?
    Hahahaha, I can see the headline now, "taxpayers' fund murderer's new boobs!"

Mine are of the natural variety, so I don't have personal experience. However, I know my mom had to have hers replaced, but she'd had them in for like 30+ years and the only reason they were replacing them was because she got them done before they switched to saline. I guess the stuff they used to use can poison you if your boobies POP. (ouch) (I think it was also because she was happy to get a "lift" at the same time)

My sister had hers done about 17 ago and has never had them replaced.

So, here is from a Miami plastic surgeon:

The truth is, there is no exact "shelf life" or expiration date when it comes to breast implants. It is a common misconception that implants need to be replaced every ten years. I've seen patients whose implants have lasted 20+ years trouble-free, but have also seen patients who have experienced implant leakage after only a few years. If you are not having any problems with your implants, there is no need to replace them no matter how much time has past.

The other sites I found said the same thing - only need to replace if having problems.

Learn something new each day...

ok wait - if some one is a pedo - don't they just pick girls or boys??? first she is saying he wants her in pigtails and like when she talks like a 12 year ld - and now saying he was wacking off to pics of boys?? i don't think they are switch hitters??

I know this was previously discussed ad nauseum way earlier on....but I'm very haunted by that last photo taken of Travis before Hodi got all stabby. I wish the forensic experts would enhance the reflection in his right eye...since they are the ones who have the original DSL camera photo files on the computer, they can zoom in very tight into that eye. Assuming the camera wasn't shaking too much when that last photo of him was taken, the photo should be in near perfect clarity. A previous member magnified that photo and tried to outline Jodi's figure with a camera and gun in her hands, but IMO, I don't think it shows what is TRULY reflected in his right eye. I'm telling you, SOMETHING is definitely there. The flash would reveal something. Anyway...just wish we could all send our great ideas into Det. Flores so he can test out some of this shit. Either way, that skank is going DOWN for what she did. What a monster. Rant Over.

I keep reading/hearing people say, "I hope she is haunted by the events of that day for the rest of her life." Ya know, I don't think that's the case. I think Jodi has absolutely NO remorse for what she did...only that she got caught (which she tried very hard to get away with it). Everytime she talks, I never see the slightest degree of remorse or sorrow. I see acting and enjoying the limelight and the pretense of sadness...nothing more.

I really, truly think she feels that Travis deserved what he got and she is not sorry she did it. Which makes her all the more sick. If she had truly loved him, as she has said, and "HAD" to kill him in self defense, she would feel great sorrow and remorse that she had to do that. She doesn't show that at all, and for that reason, I don't think she is haunted by what happened by any means. I only wish she were...

Quote Originally Posted by ChelseyDawn View Post
    Considering all the photos, sexting, and that there is a recorded phonesex conversation to be played next week, I'm sure they came to terms with the fact that he was banging her - in all its varieties. I think the reason they are rolling their eyes and giving death glares is because the way Jodi is telling it. Instead of being the sexually provocative person that she clearly has been with all the other men, she is suddenly meek and semi-virginal in this testimony. She is painting Travis to be the one that pursued it and pushed it on her and that she didn't want it - although that concept contradicts both of their personailities and her past entirely. People don't usually just jump into the fire - they usually ease their way in, crossing one line after the next. My guess is that things never started that quickly - started with heavy making out and maybe some groping. Then, it advanced later to hands underneath the clothes and grinding. Then an article of clothing would come off in another encounter. I think Jodi used sex as a tool to get and keep men, and she got Travis to give in bit by bit. But someone who is raised with the teachings that sex outside of marriage is evil, doesn't just jump straight to oral sex and anal sex. Things build over time. It's like the concept of the frog in boiling water - put them in cool water and slowly raise the temperature and the frog will stay in until it boils to death at the end. Put them straight into boiling water and it will leap out. We digress in degrees.

The way she is painting the story to make Travis out as this slimeball aggressor and her as the meek little flower who just can't say no is what, I think, causes the sisters to roll their eyes.
    Well written ChelseyDawn! I completely agree with you on this!

Thread Information