Page 795 of 2163 FirstFirst ... 295 695 745 785 793 794 795 796 797 805 845 895 1295 1795 ... LastLast
Results 19,851 to 19,875 of 54055

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

I have recently just started to post (i was scared lol) but i wanted to say I LOVE THIS THREAD! Since the trial has started, everyday i log in to MDS, find the live link, listen and read, and laugh my noob ass off. I don't mind how everyone posts as they're watching, it's awesome and lets me believe i'm not the only one going crazy for this

I'm so excited for Martinez to get up there and just rip her lies apart, it's gonna be fantastic. So i will admit i was watching a sex and the city episode last night and one of the quotes was "i don't want to be up the butt girl, no one marries the up the butt girl!!" couldn't help but think of jodi

Quote Originally Posted by Dimple blossom View Post
    No, no sorry. I am still trying to figure out how to post/comment and reply on here but I'm doing it wrong, sorry.
    No problem. I was a little confused, but figured you were having quoting problems. I have heard quoting on a phone is almost impossible. I've heard it is possible on tablets (I have an android and can do it).

To quote:
    click on 'Reply With Quote'
    if you want emoticons
    click on 'Go Advance'
    emoticons will appear on right hand side
    click 'More' and you will get a pop up box with a bunch of emoticons

To multi-quote
    click on the little box to the right of Reply With Quote
    it's a little box with a + on it
    for each post you want to quote, click on that little icon
    on the last post you want to quote, click the little icon, PLUS the 'Reply With Quote'

Tip
    I usually click on 'Go Advance' so I can see better

Hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    ..... it wasn't anything personal, she just mistook him for a serial killer......

@MorbidT: I had no idea, really??
    About what? Which post are you trying to quote and I will do my best to answer.

Don't worry, you will get it figured out.

..... it wasn't anything personal, she just mistook him for a serial killer......

Quote Originally Posted by GlassHat View Post
    I loled.

Left field, much?
    morbidT has been playing the outfield position all day

Quote Originally Posted by Harlette View Post
    Haha, you have to in this thread. I hardly peek in anymore because I can't keep up. It's just a cluster fuck in here. I wait on bermstalkers breakdown at the end of the day and if I have more questions I ask morbid.

Quote Originally Posted by eliqueang View Post
    I have recently just started to post (i was scared lol) but i wanted to say I LOVE THIS THREAD! Since the trial has started, everyday i log in to MDS, find the live link, listen and read, and laugh my noob ass off. I don't mind how everyone posts as they're watching, it's awesome and lets me believe i'm not the only one going crazy for this

I'm so excited for Martinez to get up there and just rip her lies apart, it's gonna be fantastic. So i will admit i was watching a sex and the city episode last night and one of the quotes was "i don't want to be up the butt girl, no one marries the up the butt girl!!" couldn't help but think of jodi
    welcome
    and welcome to all the news members the last 2 days - since have been in a flipping between coma and confusion w/ jodis sextimony - i have been remiss

I'll play what ever position is needed/wanted. gnomesayin

Haha, you have to in this thread. I hardly peak in anymore because I can't keep up. It's just a cluster fuck in here. I wait on bermstalkers breakdown at the end of the day and if I have more questions I ask morbid.
    Yeah, this thread is beyond what the Morgan thread will ever be. I try to make an appearance each day, but I can't keep up with everything. The noobs are pretty awesome.

I'm happy to see all the new people and I hope they venture out into the site and not just hang around for this trial and disappear.

Quote Originally Posted by morbidT View Post
    No problem. I was a little confused, but figured you were having quoting problems. I have heard quoting on a phone is almost impossible. I've heard it is possible on tablets (I have an android and can do it).

To quote:
    click on 'Reply With Quote'
    if you want emoticons
    click on 'Go Advance'
    emoticons will appear on right hand side
    click 'More' and you will get a pop up box with a bunch of emoticons

To multi-quote
    click on the little box to the right of Reply With Quote
    it's a little box with a + on it
    for each post you want to quote, click on that little icon
    on the last post you want to quote, click the little icon, PLUS the 'Reply With Quote'

Tip
    I usually click on 'Go Advance' so I can see better

Hope this helps
    Agggh thank you love :)

Agggh thank you love :)
    Hope it makes sense for you.

I'd say "welcome", but you've been here a heck of a lot longer than I have, lol.
    I agree with everything you said though...it is way too much fun in this thread. :) Lol at your "up the butt girl" comment..Jodi has definitely earned that title!

Haha, you have to in this thread. I hardly peek in anymore because I can't keep up. It's just a cluster fuck in here. I wait on bermstalkers breakdown at the end of the day and if I have more questions I ask morbid.
    i know - you need to come back - at least for the jodi cross examination - watch martinez play whackamo w/ all of jodis lies

Yeah, this thread is beyond what the Morgan thread will ever be. I try to make an appearance each day, but I can't keep up with everything. The noobs are pretty awesome.

I'm happy to see all the new people and I hope they venture out into the site and not just hang around for this trial and disappear.
    I love how welcoming and helpful you are always are.

welcome
    and welcome to all the news members the last 2 days - since have been in a flipping between coma and confusion w/ jodis sextimony - i have been remiss
    Hee hee! I you!

No, no sorry. I am still trying to figure out how to post/comment and reply on here but I'm doing it wrong, sorry.
    oh don't worry - i stay quoting challenged

Quote Originally Posted by Justice11 View Post
    I love how welcoming and helpful you are always are.
    Awww.....that's sweet. Thank you.

I tried reading the Morgan thread a few months ago but it was so confusing. From what i understood, i needed to keep up with the mom's blog? I have clue.

I'm hoping to stay active around here!!

Quote Originally Posted by Justice11 View Post
    I'd say "welcome", but you've been here a heck of a lot longer than I have, lol.
    I agree with everything you said though...it is way too much fun in this thread. :) Lol at your "up the butt girl" comment..Jodi has definitely earned that title!
    hahah this is the only place i could share that!!! it's great! btw i may have been here longer but you actually post

I tried reading the Morgan thread a few months ago but it was so confusing. From what i understood, i needed to keep up with the mom's blog? I have clue.

Oh, I never read the mom's blog. Well, I read about a paragraph and knew she was nuts. Other members read it and would explain. There is about 50 pages of police reports and the autopsy reports and I didn't read them either. I let everyone else do it, then we discussed.
    The thread is for pure entertainment. There are many laughs to be had in that thread. I literally would be laughing on this side of the monitor, just like I do in here. There were a few drama llama instances that are outright hilarious.
    It's a good time. The site is a good time. I'm looking forward to seeing you in some other thread.

i know - you need to come back - at least for the jodi cross examination - watch martinez play whackamo w/ all of jodis lies
    Hehehe I might do that. I just know he's going to rip her apart.

Can someone tell me what this case is about? Too many pages to read and i can't google at this time.
    And affirmative action is a very nice term for racial discrimination against better-qualified white people in jobs, employment, promotions and scholarships, and college admittance.

it is really a lot easier if you read the blawg first - but you can also read the blog w/ all the police reports etc http://truthformorgan.wordpress.com/ - and the ws interview, and dr phil first you can skim the blog and it will make sense - and it is truly the thread that keeps on giving - plus i do want to see toni's divorced ass sitting in jail for all the lives she is ruining!

Oh, I never read the mom's blog. Well, I read about a paragraph and knew she was nuts. Other members read it and would explain. There is about 50 pages of police reports and the autopsy reports and I didn't read them either. I let everyone else do it, then we discussed.
    The thread is for pure entertainment. There are many laughs to be had in that thread. I literally would be laughing on this side of the monitor, just like I do in here. There were a few drama llama instances that are outright hilarious.
    It's a good time. The site is a good time. I'm looking forward to seeing you in some other thread.
    me either - dr phil http://truthformorgan.wordpress.com/ trishas interview are great cheat sheets to get you into the blawg

me either - dr phil http://truthformorgan.wordpress.com/ trishas interview are great cheat sheets to get you into the blawg
    i mean the thread - sheesh:)

i mean the thread - sheesh:)

Quote Originally Posted by Chauncy View Post
    Can someone tell me what this case is about? Too many pages to read and i can't google at this time.
    this thread - for jodi??

Thread Information